Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerish ff;STAY part 10+epilogue updated page 14

Missanynomous thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

STAY

If you ask me to stay,I won't ever leave

“Do you have any idea how much I once loved Anurag?” his wife questions and the name of that man burns something inside him so much that he fails to hear the past tense in her voice, as he tries to comprehend what is happening she speaks again.

“You ripped my world apart, broke my heart,took my family away from me. You made every bloody thing In the universe go against me to make sure I was here for your daughter in your home, in your life,in your world” she speaks with such fury that he is almost afraid to look at her.

As he tries to understand the reason for her accusations at this time, for her being in his office so late on a Sunday night, as he tries to understand what's gotten into her she attacks him with words he never expects.

“Now make sure I stay because if you do that to me again if you break my heart again, take my daughter my family away from me I won’t survive that but this time I’ll take you down with me, I’ll take you to the deepest part of hell, I promise I’ll ruin you even if it comes at the expense of my whole existence” she stops to catch her breath.

“So make sure I stay in this world you bought me into, do anything, do everything to make sure I don’t leave, I can’t leave  make the universe bend at your will like you always do but make sure I stay” she commands in a way that leaves him with no option but to oblige.

And as if her words aren’t cutting enough she takes her torture to another level she kisses him,  She Kisses Him all hungry and willing one moment and then the other she pushes him away as if his touch burns her and maybe, maybe it does.

And just as suddenly she came she leaves too, leaves a silence behind her the one tells the story of the storms ending but the hurricanes beginning.

He sees her leaving from his window, not caring for the rain as she sits in the car and goes toward his home no their home and a smirk, the devil would be jealous of graces his immaculate features as he sees her going to where she belongs.

“Ok Mrs Bajaj if that’s what you want you’ll get it, every wish of yours is my command my love  I’ll make sure you never escape you never think of leaving ill make sure you become Mrs Prerna Rishab Bajaj in a sense that you never think of being someone, anyone else.”He promised

You’ll stay I’ll make sure you stay.

Edited by Guntaaskaur - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I like the concept dear .. keep writing more

Missanynomous thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

I like the concept dear .. keep writing more

Thank you 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

the devil would be jealous of graces his immaculate features as he sees her going to where she belongs.

I’ll make sure you never escape you never think of leaving ill make sure you become Mrs Prerna Rishab Bajaj in a sense that you never think of being someone, anyone else.”He promised

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please, for the love of all taht is holy, keep writing this into a full story ! I want so bad to see what Rishab does. How his methods are not all white but not all black. How Prerna is struggling with herself to accept him. To accept that she also has a Grey part of herself. How she’s coming to accept that she LOVES that Grey in Rishab. At the same time, how Rishab comes to really know Prerna. How it’s Rishab she’s getting to know, not the facade he’s showing the world. But all the parts that they bury deep down inside themselves only to be shared with each other. ♥️

Pleaase, this is my humble request to continue on even if it’s snippets of their years together.

Ps; also seeing Anurag’s pain after what he’s said and done to Prerna ( no matter that he was in pain ) , gives me immense pleasure 😂

Missanynomous thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Please, for the love of all taht is holy, keep writing this into a full story ! I want so bad to see what Rishab does. How his methods are not all white but not all black. How Prerna is struggling with herself to accept him. To accept that she also has a Grey part of herself. How she’s coming to accept that she LOVES that Grey in Rishab. At the same time, how Rishab comes to really know Prerna. How it’s Rishab she’s getting to know, not the facade he’s showing the world. But all the parts that they bury deep down inside themselves only to be shared with each other. ♥️

Pleaase, this is my humble request to continue on even if it’s snippets of their years together.

Ps; also seeing Anurag’s pain after what he’s said and done to Prerna ( no matter that he was in pain ) , gives me immense pleasure 😂

Hi Thank you so much it really means alot. right now I am focusing on my ss but as soon as I am done with it I would surely try to continue

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey loved the drabble.... Hopefully if possible please make it into a full fledged story .. it has an interesting ending... Loved how Prerna unleased her anger and love for him.. leaving Rishab tongue tied... And the kiss was the proof of all pent up emotions.. please continue soon if possible.. loved it :)

Missanynomous thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_ranbir8

Hey loved the drabble.... Hopefully if possible please make it into a full fledged story .. it has an interesting ending... Loved how Prerna unleased her anger and love for him.. leaving Rishab tongue tied... And the kiss was the proof of all pent up emotions.. please continue soon if possible.. loved it :)

Thank you I'll try my best

Missanynomous thumbnail

PART 2

She had no idea what had gotten into her what stupidity this was or what madness had come over her and frankly she did not care.

She did not care if she had made a spectacle of her feeling in front of that man, she did not care if Anurag was hurt and she bloody did not care if her actions had left her husband bewildered actually it was good if they had the man needed to understand that people were not toys and he couldn’t treat her like that.

He couldn’t make her safety her wel lbeing a priority and yet be so distant so unapproachable, he couldn’t just trust her with his daughter, the center of his universe and yet not share a single burden with her, he couldn’t make every one out there respect her and yet not show an ounce of compassion for her, he couldn’t make her the center of attention in front of the world and within the confides of their home barely acknowledge her presence.

He couldn’t and he wouldn’t she would make sure of it.  

He had told her once “you are a Bajaj prerna, if you want something, anything it would be at your feet. It’s a promise”

And now she wanted to make a dent in the perfectly stable life he had built around himself,the man controlled every aspect of his life like some perfectly staged play every act, every light, every character so well planned it was so unnatural that didn’t believe it until you saw it, she had seen it and she did not like it.

“If you don’t like something destroy it” his baritone voice had again whispered.

“All right Mr Rishab Bajaj, I would” and she would she would do anything, everything it took to destroy the façade of calmness he wore like a second skin, she would destroy every mask that prevented her from seeing him, her husband.

He had trusted her with his beloved daughter, his home, his name and now she would make him trust her with his heart, the heart he had never dared listen to, the one he had made as hard as stone the very same that had destroyed the last bit of peace she had.

Rishab Bajaj had made Prerna Sharma’s world turn because he had wanted to because he could and now she would make sure that his world would turn too because she needed i tto.

It wouldn’t be easy, it would probably be the hardest thing she had ever done but she would do it she would make the man who distained the very idea of love see the beauty of it, she would make the universe relent to her wish because she could,because she was a Prerna Bajaj

Come home Mr Ba..,Rishab and you won’t know what hit you

Expect the next part by Tuesday and don't forget to leave our valuable comments

Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is wonderful take on PreRish story. Do continue