Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

FF : Love Or Deceit? ~ Jabir's Story Of Love In The Middle Of War

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Intro:

Pooja and Kabir are the TWO MOST BELOVED kids of two feudal families "THE MITTALS" and "THE SHARMAS". Just like their families, the two share a despicable ENEMITY for each other since their CHILDHOOD which grows stronger as they become ADULTS. Soon, their enemity takes a huge turn when the TWO on being provoked decide to FAKE LOVE FOR EACH OTHER. But, unknown to both what begins as a PRANK turns to REALITY!!!! 

A Love Story inspired from the 2004 Bollywood film Hulchul which is an official remake of 1991 Malayalam film Godfather.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Character Sketches Of The Main Characters

Shrenu Parikh as Pooja Sharma

Being the elder daughter of Anuradha and Dr        

Being the elder daughter of Anuradha and Dr. Ashok Sharma, she is the APPLE OF THE EYE of her mother and the VERY FAVORITE of her FATHER, until his death. Having lost her father at a very young age, she dedicated the rest of her life to cheer her mother. Thus, she never goes against the wishes and expectations of her mother in her life even though, she is a very confident and strong willed person. She has hated Kabir since her childhood.

Zain Imam as Kabir Mittal

PK Mittal's younger and favorite son        

PK Mittal's younger and favorite son. As his father always wanted, he became a pride to his family and country by joining the INDIAN ARMY. His mother died after his birth, so he has been very close to his father who gave him both the love of a MOTHER. In life, he is a happy-go-lucky person who is also a playboy in nature. However, like Pooja, being a PET of his DAD, he never does anything against the wishes of his DAD. He too shares an enemity with Pooja since childhood.

Ayub Khan as Prem Kishan "PK" Mittal

The MALE patriachal head of the MITTAL FAMILY OF MEN        

The MALE patriachal head of the MITTAL FAMILY OF MEN. He is a successful buisnessman of the MITTAL Group of Industries. But, he has a PAST with Anuradha Sharma. Both were lovers in their early adulthood. But Anuradha, due to family pressure has to part ways from him and gets married to Dr. Ashok Sharma. This leaves PK deeply hurt and when he gets married, his wife's death and isolation depresses him further that he completely loses trust on WOMEN and believes that all WOMEN LEAVE MEN ALONE IN ISOLATION and thus he teaches his sons to stay away from all women. Later, after becoming a powerful and successful buisnessman, he frames Dr. Ashok Sharma in a defaming case which leads the latter to commit suicide.

Jyoti Gauba as Anuradha Sharma

Mother of Pooja and Rani and the FEMALE MATRIARCH OF THE SHARMA FAMILY        

Mother of Pooja and Rani and the FEMALE MATRIARCH OF THE SHARMA FAMILY. After her husband's death by her former lover, she becomes a AROGANT AND BOSSY woman who is very possessive about her daughters. She does not trust any MAN and thus keeps her daughters away from all MEN.

Tina Ann Philip as Rani Sharma

Rani is the younger daughter of Anuradha and Ashok        

Rani is the younger daughter of Anuradha and Ashok. She is not very strong and confident like her elder sister and is very sensitive in nature. However, she loves her mother and sister dearly. 

Anshul Pandey as Jay Mittal

Jay Mittal is Kabir's cousin brother and BEST FRIEND, who aids him in the all HIS PRANKS, MISCHIEFS AND TACTICS        

Jay Mittal is Kabir's cousin brother and BEST FRIEND, who aids him in the all HIS PRANKS, MISCHIEFS AND TACTICS. He is the son of PK'S younger brother and is the only one in his family after his father's death allowed to stay with the MITTALS due to PK's hatred for women. His mother and sister stay away from the Mittal family. 

Ishaan singh Manhaas as Dhruv Mittal

PK's elder son and Kabir's elder brother, who unlike him is soft-spoken and well mannered        

PK's elder son and Kabir's elder brother, who unlike him is soft-spoken and well mannered. He is secretly in love with a girl for two years, but due to his FATHER'S PHILOSOPHY TO STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN, he is unable to reveal it to his father.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 1

Again, before starting this ff, I would like to inform that I have never watched EBSS nor being a fan of couple JABIR. The whole idea of this ff being an inspirational story from Godfather (1991 Malayalam movie) remade in Hindi Hulchul, is from one of MOST FAVOURITE LOYAL reader friends Jasmine Rahul. This ff is completely her idea, I'm just putting in words to her idea. So, I dedicate this ff to Jasmine Rahul and ask all the readers of this ff to give the credits to her.

----------

Mittal house, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Servants (only MEN) are running here and there, decorating the whole house and preparing a great feast. Kishan Mittal is seen seated on the main sofa with his newspaper and watching amusingly, how the servants are jostling with one another while being busy in their work. Just then, their head cook comes and asks him, "Bade saab, Chote babu's favourite dessert is Rasmalai right?? Today, when everything in this house is arranged exclusively only for his return, I have made his favourite dessert, only for him, just taste this and tell me how is it made!!!" Kishan Mittal with a spoon takes a bite and smirks saying, "You have really made it well, but the FLAVOUR IN THIS sweet is not complete and that can be completed only through the HANDS OF A WOMAN!!!" PK who had been passing by, listens to his dad's comment and says, "And there shall no WOMAN in PK'S HOUSE to complete that flavour, dad!!!" Kishan looks dismayed on hearing those words from PK. He lets out a sigh, while PK signs at the servant who retires to the kitchen. PK comes forward towards his dad and says, "DAD, how many times do I have to tell you not to speak about WOMEN in this HOUSE!!!" Kishan looking disappointed and frustrated at his words replies, "You have NOT BECOME MY FATHER YET, PK!!! You cannot STOP me from speaking what I want to say and NO MATTER HOW MUCH GREAT WOMAN-HATER my son is, I will stick on to the FACT that without women in the HOUSEHOLD, a FAMILY cannot be complete!!!" PK getting irritated shouts back, "My FAMILY doesn't need any WOMAN to make it COMPLETE, myself, you, my two sons and my nephew are ENOUGH!!!" Kishan getting saddened at his words says, "PK, you can make decisions for your life but not for others!!! Don't you think your two sons WILL NEED SOMEONE IN THEIR LIFE IN FUTURE??? And Jay, he is your elder brother's son, PK!!! But you have separated him from his own MOTHER and SISTER, all because you don't want women in this HOUSE!!!" PK raises his voice and points out, "Dad, I did not separate Jay from his family, but he himself chose to stay here, all for the reason of his friendship with my Kabir and regarding my sons: Dhruv and Kabir. Just then, Dhruv comes there to ask something from his dad. PK continues, "I'm sure they too have MY SAME OPINIONS, dad!!! They will never yearn for any WOMAN IN THEIR LIFE!!!" Dhruv gets shocked and thoughtful on hearing that, while Kishan looks at him with a sorrowful face. PK turns towards Dhruv and asks him, "What is the matter, Dhruv??" Dhruv coming out of his thoughts tells him, "Dad, I guess Kabir will soon be landing, shouldn't we send a vehicle to pick him up. As PK is about to say something, Jay comes there saying, "Leave that to me, Dhruv Bhai, today, I myself will go and welcome my BEST CHUDDY KA BUDDY from Airport. PK smiles and goes on to check the servants while Kishan gets back to his newspaper.

Dhruv gets a phone call, he sees the call and gets reminded of his dad's words that his sons will never yearn for any WOMAN in their life, he gets sad and disconnects the call.

Sharma's Household, Kanpur.

Anuradha is shouting at the lady security for having let in male salesmen into the house, "How dare you??? Haven't I told you that no men should enter this household and that is why I have hired you, but if you can't do your JOB well, then what is the need to keep you, YOU ARE FIRED!!!" The security guard pleads with her not to fire her, but Anuradha gives a deaf ear to her pleas and asks her to get lost. Rani comes there and gets tensed seeing the situation. She comes to her mother and says, "Ma, I want to go to my friend's birthday party??" Anuradha without looking up towards her replies to her sternly, "YOU CAN'T!!!" Rani gets worried and tries to justify saying, "But Ma...." However Anuradha motions her hand at her and says, "How many times do I have to make you understand Rani, that there will be MEN in parties and my DAUGHTERS are not ALLOWED to MINGLE WITH ANY MAN and that is why I have always protected you from all the MEN of the WORLD, while keeping only women in my house and sending you both only to women's colleges. She then calls out Pooja. Pooja comes there and asks her mother, "What is the matter, Ma??" Anuradha points out, "Learn something from your sister, Rani, my POOJA never does anything against my wishes!!!" Pooja gives out a beaming smile on hearing that while Rani gets disappointed. Anuradha asks Pooja to leave Rani to her college. Pooja replies "Sure Ma, Rani loves to ride with me, because I can drive a motorcycle like a MAN and she can feel she is riding with a man!!!" Rani frowns and goes outside, while Pooja takes leave and goes towards her.

Pooja and Rani are on the bike while Rani asks her sister, "How can you agree with each and everything what Ma says, di!!!" Pooja asks her, "Why, what is the problem with that?" Rani gets irritated and asks, "Come on di, Like HAVING NO MAN IN OUR LIVES, is it even possible??" Pooja smiles and says, "Well having you and Ma with me, I don't really think I need a man in my LIFE!!!" Rani gets angry and tells her in a challenging tone, "Let's wait and see di, if you will utter the same words, when THAT LUCKY MAN comes to your life!!" Just then a car passes by and splashes muddy water on both of them. Pooja stops her bike and shouts at the driver, "Are you blind??" Jay stops his car on hearing her voice, sticks out his tongue and tells Kabir, "Bro, I have messed up with the wrong people!!!" Kabir tells him, "I'll handle this!!!" He comes out of the car and looks towards the women and slowly his gaze falls on Pooja who looks back towards him (Dekho zara dekho kya hai ladki, hulchul song plays....)

------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 2

The episode starts with Pooja and Kabir coming face to face. Kabir exclaims, "Oh, so it was you Pooja Sharma, the daughter of my dad's biggest rival and also my BIGGEST ENEMY SINCE CHILDHOOD!" Pooja counters asks, "And I never knew that you were thrown out of the army for being an INDISCIPLINED SOLDIER!" Kabir getting furious at her remark and asks her, "Oh excuse me, Miss. Sharma, mind your words! I was not thrown out, but instead I'm here on a leave to spend time with my family!" Pooja mocks him, "Who will call that a family which keeps even MALE furniture and MALE utensils!" Kabir gets exasperated and shouts, "Madam, just look at your own FAMILY first, then talk about MINE! Your whole family will die without anyone to carry on your legacy forward as there are no men to give you children!" They continue to argue and their fight grows intense which frazzles both Jay and Rani. They rush towards their siblings and try to stop the argument, when they get to meet each other. At that moment, Jay and Rani get attracted to each other and Jay unconsciously greets Rani "Hi!". She reciprocates with a smiling nod on her face, when all of a sudden, Jay gets hit on his arm. Both get shocked and look towards who demands Jay in a raised voice, "Why the heck are you greeting this chudail's sister well?" Pooja grows hot on that remark and shouts, "If I am a chudail, then you are a LUTTAPI! (A naughty demon from a Malayalam comic strip Mayavi)" Both again start to argue, when Jay tries to take away Kabir by informing him, "Come on Kabir, stop fighting with her, remember Tau ji and everyone else are waiting for you at home!", while on the other side, Rani tries to pacify her sister saying, "Di, will you please stop fighting with that LONG-TIME FOE of yours because I'm getting late for college!" Both Jay and Rani use all their might to stop the fight between Pooja and Kabir. Finally, Pooja-Kabir give in with Kabir sitting into the car, while continuing to stare at Pooja through the side rear view mirror, in the same way, Pooja sits onto the driver's side of her bike and continues to stare savagely at Kabir (A romantic tone plays in the background). At that moment, Rani and Jay simultaneously ask their siblings, "Shall we go?" which breaks the stare of Pooja and Kabir from each other and they move away from each other in opposite directions.

PK is pacing up and down looking expectantly towards the door for the arrival of his son. Kishan Mittal seeing the anxiety of his son, says, "Your apprehension is not going to bring your son here faster!" PK gets irritated with his father's remark and is about to talk back to his father when a sound of a vehicle is heard. PK gets cheerful and exclaims, "My son, my Kabir is here!" He rushes outside, with Kishan and Dhruv following him and get joyous with tears filling his eyes, on seeing Kabir. As Kabir comes near him and is about to touch his feet, PK stops him and hugs him affectionately, "My son who made me SO PROUD by becoming A PART OF THE INDIAN ARMY is home to meet his papa and family, what took you so long to reach here?" Before Kabir could say anything, Jay blurts out, "Oh don't ask Tau ji! Kabir started a fight with that stupid Sharma's girl Pooja in the middle of the road...." He stops himself only to realise that it is too late. Dhruv and Kishan stare madly at him. He sticks out his tongue for having revealed everything. On hearing Jay's revelation, PK's B.P begins to fluctuate and he starts to feel dizzy. He is about to fall when Dhruv and Kabir catch him screaming, "PAPA!" Kishan worriedly tells them to take their father inside. They nod in agreement and help their father inside along with Jay, when Dhruv receives a phone call. He leaves his father's side, while Kabir and Jay continue to take him inside, picks up the call and shouts, "I'm sorry, I won't be able to talk to you now or maybe ever, because you know why; My father's health deteriorated just because of ONE GIRL, now how can I let it worsen because of another?" just then he realises, that Kishan who was still present outside has heard his conversation. He hangs up the phone and looks fearfully towards his grandfather. Kishan comes near his grandson and asks him the matter. Dhruv tries to avoid the question by saying that it was just one of the client's call. Kishan unconvinced but not wanting to pester his grandson anymore says, "I don't know whether you are speaking the truth or not Dhruv, but always remember that YOUR FATHER'S PRIDE AND LIFE LIES IN HIS SONS as you saw just now, so don't ever hurt your father!" on saying that, Kishan goes inside, while Dhruv gets looking sorrowfully.

Sharma's Household, Kanpur.

Pooja and Rani come back with Rani being extremely mad at Pooja. She shouts at her sister indignantly, "Di, what was the need for you pick a fight with him and because of you I reached my class late and was not allowed to enter." Pooja on the other side, tries to calm and shush her sister, so that their mother does not come to know about what had happened. But Pooja's efforts go in vain as Rani's cries had already reached her mother's ears. She comes there putting on a hot glower. Both the sisters grow nervous on seeing their mother. Anuradha asks Rani, "What were you saying? With whom did Pooja start a fight with?" Rani is dumbstruck unable to respond to her mother. Pooja's tries to handle the situation by saying, "Nothing Ma! It's just......." when Anuradha notices dirt on both her daughters' clothes, she grows even more irate on noticing it and asks, "Pooja I can feel that you are trying to hide the truth from me, TELL ME THE TRUTH!" who was the one with whom you started the fight?" Pooja unable to hide anymore confesses, "Ma, PK Mittal's son, Kabir Mittal!" Anuradha's eyes grow wide in vexation. She falls sitting onto the sofa. Both Pooja and Rani get concerned for their mother and shout out, "Ma!" and rush near her. Anuradha shakily tells Pooja. "After targeting me and killing your father, that PK Mittal is targeting my daughters by using his sons. No, I won't let that happen and for that I need a help from you Pooja!" Pooja looks on

Mittal house, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, PK's room

PK opens his eyes, when Kabir tearfully asks him, "Why does that Anuradha Sharma and her daughter bother you so much that even your health is under risk because of them! Now how to stop them from hurting you?" PK replies, "That Anuradha's biggest trust is in her ELDER DAUGHTER, POOJA, I WANT YOU TO BREAK THAT TRUST OF HERS BY MAKING POOJA FALL FOR YOU AND BREAK HER HEART!" Kabir eyes grow big in amazement. In Sharma's household, Anuradha tells Pooja, "PK biggest pride is his younger son Kabir, break his pride by breaking that Kabir's Mittal's heart, Pooja!" Pooja is astounded. Both Kabir and Pooja get stuck in between DUTY TOWARDS PARENTS AND JUSTICE for the first time.

--------------

To be continued.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

loved it, please continue. ❤️

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Milalal27

loved it, please continue. ❤️

Thanks a lot dear! But, Apologies as I'm taking a long break right now and will continue once I return. so, hoping to see you at that time! Till then please wait patiently!