Beyhadh 2

Happy 2nd month Wedding Anniversary to MayRa <3

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all 🤗 Let's pour in our wishes for our beloved couple on their 2nd month anniversary. ❤️ This is my little effort to relive the beautiful moment in MayRa's life. Please don't turn this into a warzone, the legality of weddings has already been discussed yesterday. Thank you so much. 😳 Color codes: Black for narrator, Dark blue for Rudra's lines, Grey for Maya's lines, Sky blue for flashbacks and Red for background music.  Credit: All the dialogues, song/shloka inclusion belongs to the makers. I have just reconstructed the scene to relive the memory.

When something ends near the holy water, it doesn't take birth again. When something gets life near it, its flow is limitless till it meets it's destiny like how Ganges meets the sea. Two months ago, Maya Rudra Roy was born in the holy water of Rudra's love, and Rudra Roy dedicated his life and heart to her.

I love you, mai janta hu tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho.

Nahi, mai tumse pyaar nahi karti

Jhooth. Meri aankho mein aakhein daal kar bolo. I love you Maya.

Rudra, mai..mai nahi..

Accha, pyaar nahi karti? Agar pyaar nahi karti to ye saansein kyu ruk rahi hai. Aur agar pyaar nahi hai to ye dhadkan tez kyu ho rahi hai. Agar pyaar nahi hai to kyu laayi thi mujhe maut se cheen kar.

Maine sab sun liya tha. Jo tumne kaha tha wo bhi, aur jo tumne nahi kaha tha wo bhi.

Rudra I love you. Rudra mujhe please aise phir se andheron mein mat dhakelo Rudra.

Chaha tujhe dil ne mere to saanson ne dhoka diya. Tera hua yun iss tarah ki mujh se hua mai juda.

Sang le gaya tu phir mere jeene ki saari wajah.

Tumne hi kaha tha na Maya, jab anjane mein raaste hume kahin le jaate hai, to wo jagah galat nahi hoti.

Jab bina soche raaste kahi le jaye tab woh galat nahi hote.

To dekho, tumhare raste tumhe meri baahon mein le aye.

Mujhmein hi tu rahe yun sadaa.

Aadat hai tu buri ya sazaa.

Mai tumhe kahin bhagne nahi dunga Maya. Mera pyaar tumhari hadh hai.

Mai tumse pyaar nahi karti.

Tujh bin bhi tu lage laazmi.

Ye haath cchorne k liye nahi pakda tha maine Maya.

Beyhadh hai ye meri aashiqui.

Ab naa mai tumhara sath chhorunga, aur naa tum mere pyaar se chhut paogi.

Tumse pyaar karke maine seekha hai ki pyaar dard nahi sukoon deta hai. Aur abse mai tumhe wo sukoon dunga. Tumse pyaar karke maine ye jaana hai ki pyaar haasil karne main nahi, fanaa ho jane mein hai. Ajse mai apni puri zindagi tumhare naam karta hu.

Dil ki sada ab bewajah maange na koi dua. Ye ilteja yehi raza karta hai dil har dafa.

Mujhmein hi tu rahe yu sada. Aadat hai tu buri ya saza.

Tumse pyar karke seekha hai Maya, ki agar kisi se pyaar karo to uske zindagi mein itna gehra rang bhar do ki kaala rang bhi uske samne pheeka par jaye.

Aaj mai tumhe apne pyaar k rang mein rangta hu. Ab mera pyaar tumhe tumhare andhero se azad karega. Mera pyaar hi tumhara bandhan hoga. Aur aaj mai tumhe ek aise bandhan mein baandh dunga jisse tum chahkar bhi kabhi door nahi jaa paogi.

Mai tumhe yaha tak to le aya Maya. Lekin humari nayi zindagi, humare naye rishte ki shuruat ki taraf pehla kadam tumhe uthana hoga. Ye failsa mai tumpe chorta hu.

Sarva-Mangala-Maangaly- e Shive Sarvaartha-Saadhike

Sharannye Triambake Gauri Naaraayanni Namostute

Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnuh, Mangalam Garunadhwajah

Mangalam Pundari Kakshah, Mangalaya Tano Harih

Mai tumse vada karta hu, ajke baad humare bich mein koi nahi ayega. Bhagwan bhi nahi.

Mai tumse vada karti hu, ki khudse pehle tum par bharosa karungi. Mere zindagi k andhere, tumhari zindagi k khushiyon aur ujaalo ko cheen nahi payegi.

Mai tumse vada karta hu, zindagi mein chahe andhere k badal kitne bhi gehre kyu na ho, mai humesha ujaala bankar tumhare samne khada rahunga. Humesha tumhara sath dunga, chahe wo khushi ho ya gham, zindagi ho ya —-

Sarva-Mangala-Maangaly- e Shive Sarvaartha-Saadhike

Sharannye Triambake Gauri Naaraayanni Namostute

Mai tumse vada karti hu, ki hum humesha sath rahenge. Jab tak mai zinda hu, mai tumhare pyaar ki hifazat karungi. Aur jab maut ayegi, mere hath mein sirf tumhara hath hoga, meri saason mein sirf tumhara naam hoga aur meri aankhon mein sirf tumhara chehra hoga.

Mai tumse vada karta hu, ki ajse tumhara har pyar mera pyar hoga. Tumhari har nafrat meri nafrat hogi. Tumhara har bharosa mera bharosa hoga. Tumhare har aansu mere aansu honge.

Mai tumse vada karti hu, tumse pyar ki har kasam nibhaungi.

Mai bhi.

I love you.

I love you too.

Humari shaadi ho gayi. Shadi ka taufa nahi doge?

Mang kar to dekho, jaan bhi de dunga.

Vada karo, ek vada chahiye. Zindagi mein bas ek hi cheez mangungi, bus ek. Bina kisi sawal ke, bina kisi jawab ke, bina kisi jhijhak ke de doge.

Vada.

Today is also the same day when Maya lost her family, if telecasts were going on then maybe we might have known something about the past. Someday we can also hope to know what Maya asks from Rudra as her promise. But it is a beautiful coincidence, that Maya got the love of her life 2 months prior to the day she lost her family. ❤️

I hope you liked my little effort to relive the moments of MayRa's wedding. (Also there are tons of foreshadow in between the dialogues and even bgms.) Pour in your wishes too for your beloved couple.

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This thread is so beautiful and the write up is perfect❤️

MayRa are the most unique couple on ITV. Their love story will remain eternal

Happy 2nd Month wedding anniversary to the best couple MayRa❤️🥳

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful thread❤️

I have never seen such a serene and heartfelt wedding in itv.

I loved how the wedding only was on vows and not rituals and the vows were straight from the heart.

And the witness of their marriage was none other than Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna.

After being in denial mode and fighting with their feelings for long..they finally accepted each other's love...they finally found their way to each other.❤️

Happy anniversary to one of the most beautiful couples on itv❤️

Mai ashirbaad karti hu ki unhe jaldi sahi disha ka darshan ho aur w punrah ek dusre k sang mil jaye🤗

Armu4eva thumbnail

Beautiful Beautiful Thread Tia🤗

Happy 2nd Month Wedding Anniversary to our Babies #MayRa ..!! ❤️❤️

Their journey of love is so beautiful and the sweetest thing in the dark universe of Beyhadh..!😳

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8LwpYYhv18/?igshid=1wq2pzoa4mdjb

Bristy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful thread👏

Mayra are unique couple of ITV

Happy two months anniversary of our lovely Mayra

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Thank you guys 🤗

MayRa are indeed very special. The way they hold love and care for each other in spite of holding hatred, Maya for MJ, Rudra for the murder, makes them even more special. 😳

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Thank you guys 🤗

MayRa are indeed very special. The way they hold love and care for each other in spite of holding hatred, Maya for MJ, Rudra for the murder, makes them even more special. 😳

Yes. They prove that even in the most impossible situation, true love can exist and triumph

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yes. They prove that even in the most impossible situation, true love can exist and triumph

Absolutely ❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Such a beautiful thread😳☺️😭

I am super impressed with the efforts you have put in🤗

Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wow Tiara!! Awesome post!❤️

Kudos to your effort for blending everything highlights of Mayra along with inovative inclusion of songs as well.👏