Rudhita FF: Iss pyar mai dard kyun hai? *Updated 3/11 Chap-6 Page-11*

Posted: 4 years ago

Hey everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š! 

You guys most probably don't know me but I have been a member of India forums since many years. It's just that I have always been a silent reader. It never occured to me to write a story on this platform. But now for the very first time, I am considering writing a story on our Rudhita. So, what do you guys think. Should I write it? It's going to contain mature content later on. Is it fine with you guys? 

Please do let me know. 

Chapter 1: Page 1

Chapter 2: Page 2

Chapter 3: Page 5

Chapter 4: Page 7

Chapter 5: Page 7

Chapter 6: Page 11

Edited by adsh - 3 years ago

Sounds interesting

Do continue

But about mature content which will be written ahead please do read the rules for the same and then proceed

Hi ๐Ÿ˜Š

Waiting to read your writing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Very much interested 

Hey everyone! 

Before you proceed, I would like to clarify that at present Bondhita is 21 and Anirudh is 31.

Chapter 1

Finally, she was going to see him. Bondhita couldn't keep her smile off her face. How long has she waited for this day? Four long years. Only she knew how she had gone so long without seeing him. He had slowly become her everything. When her world started revolving around him, she didn't even realize. And why not? They had spent 9 years together before she had to go away. She remembered the day when her Kaka Sasur had announced that she and Batuk would be going to London for their undergraduate studies. She had thrown a fit like a little brat. But what else could she have done? The very thought of going away from him had scared her like nothing else. She was adamant on her decision of not going to London. She had decided that she would get enrolled in a local university so that she could stay near him. But when he had requested her, telling that he wished to see her studying law at the London University, she just couldn't say no. She had agreed to go but only if he promised to write to her every month. And he had happily obliged to her little demand. Oh, how much has she missed him? Her only solace had been his letters which he would write to her every month, as promised. So every month, she would eagerly wait for his letter to arrive and when it did, she would run to her room, lock the door and read it till she memorized every single word that he has written and then safely tuck it in a box that she had hidden in her cupboard. "Baudi, Kahan khoi hui ho? Kahin dada ke khayalon mai toh nahi?", Batuk's teasing tone snapped her out of her thoughts. She and Batuk had grown to become such great friends. "Nahi toh! Mai toh rashgullon ke baare mai soch rahi thi. Itne samay se nahi khaya. Sabse pehle jaake wahi khaungi", Bondhita replied. Batuk gave her a knowing look but didn't say anything. She looked at her watch, only two more hours for the flight to land. She smiled and slipped back into her thoughts.

Done with the first chapter. I don't know how it shaped up. This is my first try. Sorry if it's not up to the mark. But do let me know your opinion whether positive or negative so that I can improve.

Lovely start ๐Ÿ˜Š

Intresting concept ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now can't wait for Ani reaction of her returning 

Can't wait more and just a suggestion can you write a longer update from next chapter? โญ๏ธ

Plz update soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by --Lalz--

Lovely start ๐Ÿ˜Š

Intresting concept ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now can't wait for Ani reaction of her returning 

Can't wait more and just a suggestion can you write a longer update from next chapter? โญ๏ธ

Plz update soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you so much โค 

I will definitely make the next part longer. 

loved it๐Ÿ˜ƒ very nice start

So every month, she would eagerly wait for his letter to arrive and when it did, she would run to her room, lock the door and read it till she memorized every single word that he has written and then safely tuck it in a box that she had hidden in her cupboard.

Loved the above lines๐Ÿ˜ณ bondu loves ani so much and is crazy for him i guess๐Ÿ˜†

And i agree with @lalz please make chapters longer i possible as i am greedy to read more๐Ÿ˜†

Please continue soon...

Originally posted by bhshre95

loved it๐Ÿ˜ƒ very nice start

So every month, she would eagerly wait for his letter to arrive and when it did, she would run to her room, lock the door and read it till she memorized every single word that he has written and then safely tuck it in a box that she had hidden in her cupboard.

Loved the above lines๐Ÿ˜ณ bondu loves ani so much and is crazy for him i guess๐Ÿ˜†

And i agree with @lalz please make chapters longer i possible as i am greedy to read more๐Ÿ˜†

Please continue soon...

Thank you so much โค๏ธAnd don't worry I will make the next part longer.