Shows to give a try during this lockdown!

Share
Posted: 1 months ago

Here is a list of shows that you can give a try during the lockdown if you haven't watched them yet, this list comprises of my personal favorite's and will be updated regularly as I remember the shows I have watched because with the number of shows I have watched it's very hard to keep a track. :P

The Handmaid's Tale

Image

 {This one is the best series that has ever been made according to me, it is so hard-hitting and shows the kind of world we are heading to with exceptional performances, gripping storyline it overcomes its slow narrative but you cannot fail to make an emotional connect with all the characters of the show. It's set in a totalitarian state of Gilead (Formerly The United States of America.)} - Stream on Hulu

Madam Secretary

Image

 {This is an all-around political drama revolving around the life of US Secretary of State Elizabeth McCord, who navigates her way through world politics managing both her professional and personal life ultimately becoming the first female president of the United States of America.)

Game Of Thrones 

Image

{  Do I even need to say something, Now I know this one has become quite controversial owing to its last season but I just cannot let this go, giving almost years of my life in watching this show I have never ever hated it, with each season it takes you to a fantasy world which makes you leave everything and just go to Westeros, this is a must-watch for everybody} - 

Designated Survivor 

Image

{This is another political drama that I stumbled upon accidentally, it tells the story of United States secretary of housing and urban development Tom Kirkman who finds himself as the president of United States when a terrorist attack on the capitol building wipes out the entire government, congress and supreme court, shows the journey of a man rebuilding the country just after it has been struck with the worst terrorist attack ever, filled with conspiracies and lies this show will keep you on your edge.} - Stream on Netflix

Unbelievable

Image

 {This show takes you through the journey of a rape survivor whose story is deemed false by the authorities and how she fights to prove that she was abused, and emotionally draining series which according to me is really important to watch because what they have shown actually happens in the real world.}

Grey's Anatomy

Image

 {Now this show one of the longest-running shows of television which 16 seasons meaning it's been going on for straight 16 years, this show navigates through the lives of the staff of a top hospital in Seattle. With different personal problems and medical issues in every episode, this show keeps you glued to the screens in the suspense of what will happen next. Who will end up with whom, will that patient survive, etc, etc. A must watch.}


More to be added soon :P

Posted: 1 months ago

Great list, Hrideyy! Might give couple of them a go!


I would add - 


Virgin River

The White Collar

Zindagi Gulzaar Hai

Humsafar

Prison Break 


All these are just absolutely ah'mazing shows smiley14

Posted: 1 months ago

Great list, @TM! smiley14

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by xbeyondwordsx


Great list, Hrideyy! Might give couple of them a go!


I would add - 


Virgin River

The White Collar

Zindagi Gulzaar Hai

Humsafar

Prison Break 


All these are just absolutely ah'mazing shows smiley14

Out of these I have just not watched The white collar and Prison break.

Just did a re-watch of ZGH and Humsafar๐Ÿ˜‚

Posted: 1 months ago

You

Money Heist

Lucifer

Dynasty

Sacred Games (S1 was far better than S2)

Jack Ryan

The Baker & The Beauty (Israeli Rom-Com)

Blindspot (Roommate said it's awesome show)

V Wars

Edited by HateSober - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by HateSober


You

Money Heist

Lucifer

Dynasty

Sacred Games (S1 was far better than S2)

Jack Ryan

The Baker & The Beauty (Israeli Rom-Com)

Blindspot (Roommate said it's awesome show)

V Wars

The three in bold are truly amazing.

If you like thriller's you should give a shot to The Fall, its on Netflix.

Posted: 29 days ago

Do watch the web series 

rise of the empires:ottomans!! Its a six episode docuseries but fantastic!!!๐Ÿ‘Œ 


Stranger things๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ


The tudors


Isabel: it's a spanish show of three seasons based on the life of isabella of castile it's not a documentary but a series and its wonderful.The lead actress who played isabel is really gorgeous and a wonderful actress. 


Pride and prejudice: with Collin Firth and Jennifer ehle in it.


Big little lies


Merlin

Edited by PerfectStart - 29 days ago
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by PerfectStart


Do watch the web series 

rise of the empires:ottomans!! Its a six episode docuseries but fantastic!!!๐Ÿ‘Œ 


Stranger things๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ


The tudors


Isabel: it's a spanish show of three seasons based on the life of isabella of castile it's not a documentary but a series and its wonderful.The lead actress who played isabel is really gorgeous and a wonderful actress. 


Pride and prejudice: with Collin Firth and Jennifer ehle in it.


Big little lies


Merlin


I love this P&P series so much smiley42

I even have the DVD set - I was that obsessed smiley36

Might have to go back to it..


International (Foreign) Shows 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
xbeyondwordsx 12 960 17 days ago xbeyondwordsx
xbeyondwordsx 9 678 18 days ago packing

Topic Info

  • 15 Replies
  • 890Views

Topic started by ItsJustHrideyy

Last replied by HeartQuake

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP