eki anokee dosti a new name for unique freindship old and new posts

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guys

A brand newFF

On thefriends...

But there isdifferent in their friend ship.

That is oneboy and two girls...oth..they always one each other

The bittertruth and their brought make them closure.d

For world itis weird friendship...

But there isno sort like weird or something.   

As they arebest friends.and always be...

The journeyof their life...how they meet their respective partners...

And how theyare for each and every step is the story

A friend aperson who gives happiness whom ever you are

A friend aperson who gives a shoulder  when ever you want to cry

A friend aperson who gives a hand when ever required

He is aperson know who you are

He is aperson know what you are

Either boyor girl he will always be

This is astory of a  boy and two girls...who stand aganist all the oddsirrespective of the partners...irrespective of the world...irrespective of thethings...negitive or positive always one and other...

A distantbuilding...

A boyof 12yr of age...

He is hidebehind a wall...

Shoutings...fromthe hall.

U know whaatur a peice of shit...i don't know why i married u no wealth, nobeauty...nothing at all.ur useless a person beating a lady of 30 yrs...she iscrying.

The boyterrified looking  at the lady with tears in eyes...

After thatthe person ...left the place the boy said maa.

She liftedher pale face..and smiled...and the boy asked why u smile when u know thatthere is pain...she said it is gift from god for woman.

Butbeta,,promise never ever u lift or disrespect the girl or lady if they hurtu...she said close her eyes

Maa...hecried and called someone...

Then a ladyin white coat came and said...

Sorry due tointernal bleeding we cannot save her nor the baby

The boylooked helpless...

Then anotherday the boy is taken to shanti Ananda Ashram

The lady atthe recieption asked the person

The personasked the name

The boytold...Aman Mathur...

In anotherplace

A girl of 10yrs,,,,,,,,,,,,,looking at the window...

A ladyof...30 yrs...dont worry beta...they will come

When theywill come i m waiting for them..today is my birthday im waiting for them.

Suddenlydoor opened..

Aresuguna...ek bahut boori kabar.

Kya baathay..

Jis factorymein jitendar aur jamuna kaam kartehe hay na uss factory mein aag laggayee...aur sab.

Shelooked  at the girl..she is terrible...

They all runto the direction...

They reachthe placed...

All arerunning...and smoke filled...

The girl is running to  place and she found two bodies... ...and they allcovered with white sheet...

A personcame and took the girl

The girldon't know ...she had been taken...

The personof same place the shant anada ashram aksed

She toldanika Sharma...

At anotherplace...

Iss ladikoko bachana .varna wo log maar dalenge.

Lekinkaise...a person holding a girl of 7 yrs...

Waise hamarepass koi option nahii hay

The personran to the jeep.

And handoverthe girlto middle aged lady...dont worry i will take care of her...

She taken tothe shanty aanad ashram...

Thereception wow kitne pyarri hay...haa...

Yeh yehirahege..

Kya naam hay

Khushi...gupta...

///////

But this isthe place.

The threeindividual...mentalities everthing is different and everything will be differ.

But theywill give new definition of friend ship...

So this isthe story of the three different friends...

Deep raichandas our aman mathur he  is not going to wear any spects and all...but hewill be smooth charcter...

Anika mehrawill be our anika or ishqbaaz...of course.hero will be ...none otherthan...shiv singh oberoi.the story connected later...

Whereaskhushi is our khushi...

And ASR isASR aman boss...because aman is only can only handle ASR...

And othercharcter..

Oberoi arerelatives of raizadas...

All oberoisare same...

Where asraizadas are also..same...

i

Restcontinue in next part...

Aman Mathur:

The mostentrustable person of AR Industries,,yes...the handsome,cool, andunderstandable and worthy and one and only a person who can stand the terror ofthe AR people Lives...yes the only lion ...who can bring anyone to hisfeet...he remember his first meeting the job is very much needed for him.hefinished his post graduation...and   has two responsibilities...hecannot loose hope .all otherr s demand one thing which he is not having...notthe qualification nor the positive nature but the recommendation.he don'tbelongto the category he is not nephew or some cousin of well known businessman..he is normal...he is nervous he saw some m.en are coming down as if theyhad seen the ghost e he know about AR industries.after this his name iscalled.he entered  to the room to find a man in early twenties..sittingand sipping the coffee.he was shocked he expected mr raizada to be a 50 ysrsbut  a tall and handsome and a very talented but something is missing.thesmile.if his kuku find s she will say he is ajeeband bets him that surely thisperson from other planet.and probably anee...will keep a name to him...hesmiled thinking the two lives and best friends in his life who will always givehim a reason to live a reason to be crazy,, and reason to laugh.they will alwaysbe with him...they are just happy in their own world.weird most peopleobjected, some people coment...some snikkers.and mostly all the guys jealous ofhim as he is one mankind live with two beautiful creatures on theplanet...wheaye as girls jealous of the girls as they always find amusing tofind him with the girls.

The thoughtstrain stopped...by a strong voice are u stand at the door and day dream mrmathur...

Then hereplied...no sir.he s**tter...he  is not asocial person but only girlsmake him so...he answered no.

Whatmakes uthink u can fit into therole mr mathur apart from ur education i didn't findany qualities inside u...

He suddenlythink kuku...and anee...if they hear they will surely

Get mad.butstopped...

An d said ihad education and also positive nature but one thing.which u may find rare inothers..

ASR turnedhis chair and stood up...he asked quer his brow,as a serious expression ...

Aman repliedtolerance...and patient.

That s it heis in AR industries.and truely he made the lines...his tolerance andpatient...stood with him all the night.the mood swings of ASR...everytime hebarks he ...stroms...he is the person who handle the up and waves of thisparticular ocean.when ever he tried to interrupt...his only stake of his job isgone...but everytime it never happened...he also learned about the family..arespectable grand mother who he bowed..and his elder sister who is hisidoil...and younger brother akash...who is timid and the mami and mamu who arenothing but a life of charcters.a typical barbiee girl friend...Lawanya...whoalways puts up with him even though he treated indifferently...

This hislife...

Anotherthunder coming of thoughts ran back to lion den,and answered his querybutsuddenly he looked at watch and remember the date and time...

He ispraying internally for not to schedule any late meeting today  because heknow he delays then its going to be

Becausetoday is the day

He returnedback to the time

At shantyashramd

The boylooking out of the window...suddenly...and a powder thrown on him it is likegulaal.he turned and looked  at the direction there a girl smaller thanhis age may be 7 or 8 looking at him,,and she is wearing a typical smile amischievous smile...and he surprised to find the powder wait today is not holythen why the girl's hand is full of the powder that is gulal.

She smiled

The boy saidtoday is not holy and why you put it on me are u mad.

What beinghappy is mad i know today is not holy...so ...what im happy so im playing ifound in store room so im enjoying it on myself ,but...the powder fell on u andwhy are u at sad face.

Becausetoday is my birthday.

Whatbirthday.that mean s u need to be happy dumbonot sad...wait a minute.as shereached to her...then suddenly a girl of his age ,enter ed there she had darkbrown face and gave a glare to the boy.kuku...what are u doing here.and what isit gulal in your hand,,,,,,and again ur doing something mischief.how many timesi need to save u from maasi.she will be mad at u...

And thenkuku replied.ani di...look...it is his birthday but he is sad...

Then thegirl turned ur birthday and why are u sad.because no one is playing withme.and  no one want tob e with me .why.because i sent my father to jail.

So what hemay done  something wrong.that is the reason...right.ur agood boy.so wewill be friend s with u.come lets u s celebrate with us...and always where everwe are we will celebrate your birthday...ok.

Deal...

Today is theday

He don'tknow what to do...

Because heknow his best friends...

Anee-anika...sanger is much more dangerous.than ASR...dont know who is going to handle thatsuper woman,,,,,,,,yes indeed.anika sharma is one  candidate...no boytried to look at her because she will do what comes to her mind.so maturedsometimes butcannot tolerate misbehaving.she is so protective towardskhuku...and it turns her to be more aggressive when it comes to her...l...

And khukukhushi gupta an angel at the heart.and innocent beauty...

Hard troublemaker she just attracts the problems...and he and anee will be having toughtime to remove from the situation.but born fighter,,,,,,,,,,

Andmore heritstarts

Now histension starts

Today is theday his birthday...and now the time is ticking long and he is looking at thewatch probably glaring

ASR is inhis meeting he is into meetingbut he gave a look to his assistant Mrmathur,,who is tensed...dont know the reason he is the firstand last employeewho can handle hianger and patience.

He also inhis bad mood his  nani today again got thetopic of his marriage and shecannot approve lawanyand his relationship...h e cannot have a brokensystem,,,,,he already had one he remembered his parents broken marriage andlater followed on his sister...yes she also when her husband cheated on herfrom that time she buried himself with the pooja and devotion and neve r letherself to live...he is too considered and never want a woman to be hisweekness and never believe in marriage his mama arnd mami and nani supportedhim and his sister when the  family scandal broke and having a affair inhis father life lead to sucide of his mother and followed by the fraud of hisown uncle by throwing them on the roads...so he decided no emotions can controlhim,he is now powerful ruthless human being,,,,,,,,,in this world...then comeagain whats wron gwith mathur...

But don'tknow the destiny plans that today ...is the day.where he lost everyone thetragic accident and took away all the things...today officially he became theruthless arrogant and aggressive ASR...Technically today is ASR birthday...heagain tapped his fingers on the opposite seat to get the attention from mrmathur but he is in his world.he don't know that something is going to happen

Don't know agut feeling what s wrong with u MR ASR...

And thensuddenly a huge big light appears and along with a light and revealing a mostgorgous innocent beauty even seen in his life with a smile and handling a bonquet of flowers and a bright cake in her hands smiling...face in a whitedress wearing a crown on he r head and a white angel dress...and the mostshocking thing...she ran no barged into the room where his other assistants arelooking at her with a mouth open...same as ASR.but not one...

Then mrmathur said kuku...

Then theangel open her mouth ammu...happy birthday.muje pata hai tum iss meeting meinhi I rahooge ...ki tum bahut busy hoo...kali hum hi kuch kaam nahii karthehay...leking kya kareen tuje yaad nahii rehege ki tumara birthday hay par humne wada kiya hay naa ke hum hamesha apne janamdin manayenge...kisi ko phikarhoo yaa nahii.

Just thenanother voice...its ok kuku ...drama bazi band karo wakai mein busy lag rahehay...aur tune yesi kisi ke meeting room mein eise jabardastee entry nahii marsakthi...

Everyoneturn to find another beautiful girl.with a smile not as pretty as angel but sheis great...her smile is little...and she is carrying a different persona...

Then firststime only...mathur open his mouth...

Anee kuku.sosorry yaar mujse galti hogayee...agar tum log chahe too mein 100 ka utak batakkarunga.aur murgi banunga...kuku giggled where another girl glared...

Wow...yanitumari matlab hay ke mein tumare birthday ke leye gurgaun ke specia plroject kochodke 3 gante travel karke ane kaa aur kuku apni one month tariaya ke who ekspecial event school mein fashion show kee...woh sab isliyenke tum sirf 100utak baitak karna...e

She said andASR shocked to find his employee Mr mathurs answers as if he is completelyguilty for his doing...

Then hefirst time he looked at him and there is a different look and then heunderstood that these two have a special place in his heart...and suddenlyafter many years a organ which he closed after a long time start sound...dabdab...he looked at the organ which is heart...

Then shesmiled again and after some time he need to abruptly stopped the meeting...helooked down to the window he sawhis angel tugging the arm of mathur and he isruffling her gorgeous hair...as if she is a child tohim...and another girlsmiling...and she also tugged in another arm.they are all smiling...who arethey and what are they...to mr mathur...

He justlooked...

Then aftersome time he left in his car...suddenly he saw a taxi in which he saw onceagain mr mathur and the girls.and surprised to find his angel and that girl andeven  mathurin different dresses.and there is a club...he don't know hisfeet dragged him to the club,,,,,

Suddenlylights off...

And ASR gota biggest shockfinding his loyab le soft and matured employee doing the steps

Listen closeto what I gotta say.
Cause you know there ain't no other way
Love is the message

You ready?
Let's go

Yeah.. wecan make it better.
Yeah.. when we come together.
Yeah.. all you got is me.
Yeah.. all I got is you!

Ishq seaage?
Kuch nahi kuch nahi kuch...
Ishq se behtar?
Ishq se upar?
Ishq bina hum kuch nahi...

Ishq seuncha?
Kuch nahi kuch nahi kuch
Ishq se badhkar?
Kuch nahi kuch nahi kuch
Ishq se accha?
Kuch nahi kuch nahi kuch
Ishq bina hum kuch nahi...

Chaahe joaaye
Leke dil mein ishq mohabbat
Sabko gale lagaana
Apne culture ki hai aadat
Swag se karenge sabka swagat!

Swag se karenge sabka swagat!

ASR justlooked at them \

And thatthought what a life

Aman Enteredto the office everyone arestaring at him,he felt weird yes ofcourse he knowsthe reason..

They saw theangels..

Anika leftthe office.she is handling the project it is construction site she isartecture,she had hardworked for this ,,,,,,,,she knows behind her best friendaman has huge role.he is the sponsor.even kuku also work her success.there isno one in her life other than them she loves kuku as sister many time she savedheer from the mischief's she done in her life...she  enter into her officeto find ,

Hercolleagues are setting their clothes, and some are make up.

And shewondered may one more client who is young and talented businessman,,,,,,,,,,,she hope not arrogant,until she saw acar entered in to thebuilding,the car had a typical O on the front.

Then fromthat a person got down... and four body guards enter with him.he didn't removehis goggles and all the females just staringat him...except her because she isbusy in finishing the presentation for the client and the reports she needto bepresented.his boss is like he is going to explode with tension pa then suddenlypapers flew on the air

Anika lookedat the flying papers it is  not just papers it is hardwork the threemonths hardwork.this person is insane he need to be teach lession who ever heis just then she is called by her boss.she enter into the cabin the person backis to her.then her boss mr K K introduced her.and then the person turned his\face to her.she was shocked.a ocean blue ferocious eyes looking straight downto her...

SSO:Shiv aaiSingh Oberoi...his time is money.the person don't value time no valuemoney...the arrogant strict and verymuch attitudional person who can makeanyone to the feet due tothis

H e haspower and he enjoysthat .he need to cut back d meetinheg in London to get backto india tomdelhi because the head architect had left the site that too 3hours. Ridicoulous need to teach the employee a lesson for not valuing moneyfor not valuing the project and most importantly not valuing the anger ofShivAAi Singh oberoi

Butnotknowing the facts that this meeting is going to s change...the entire thingsand his life...

He looked atthe person he thought of irresponsible male and he stamble that person...forhis mistake but there stood a female.not forget to mention the eyes darkalluring eyes  the figure in her business dress...looking no glaring athim...

Wait aminute he should angry not the way another...

He startlook who ever u are done a grave mistake by leaving the site at importantwork...and I cannot tolerate indiscilpline and work cut and you didn't valuethe time and money and also Oberoi industries reputation and there areveryimportant for Shivaai singh oberoi...and ...he go on...

Not seeingthe same arrogant expression of the girl...she said

Mr oberoibefore u give lecture on time and money .u should also value on one more thingthatis hardwork.what ever the papers u thrown in air are a person 3 months ofhardwork...and what ever  a you are saying...did nt u check the sitebefore purchasing the site is surrounded by a oldagae home and also a orphanageand all the childreena dnd0ld person willget the disturbances from our work foraccording I need tochange my designs and to inform I called your sit e managerhe told I need to take permission from oberois family one person informed methat the great SSO is on abroad and his second brother in goa where as when Icalled at the mansion a person informed that it is very important for him toattend his friend birthday party in a club and I called to mr tej singh oberoihe told that everything is ta ke n care by mr SSO...so I had no option fo r toleave...

She said allthis one ego her chest is heaving and she is lookin g anger...Shivaai liked thefire in that girl...something is different with this firebrand andshe likefire...he is engaged to tia and figure toset name and fame for his family...sheis a prized trophy to take for parties and flash his fame .but forhim...nothning untilno.w...

He keep onlooking a ther...and then her phone ring...then he surprised thechange of voiceIt is like she istalking to a kid...

What hername...kuku...right

Haa kuku.bolo...haa mein pouch javungee...ammu araha hay kya ...

Teek haymein call karungaa...haa kuku promise haa pinky promise..

Sh e cut thecall and leave the office...

Aman is inhurry and he is looking at his watch after his birthday he got a serious andsevere warning from his angels for not to miss any other function if any threeof them are involved

Anee isangry is like volcano he never seen her like that he surprised who erupte d thevolcano name d anika Sharma ...s anger that person sure to be somespecimen...and who dare that ...yes he indeed feel bad  because aneeforgot to sleep and eat during that designs he and kuku almost forced her toleave the work table and make her to eat food...and that designs are perfectaccording to anee it is for some hotel projects and some big people involved init...and she didn't want to spoil her companys reputation and the client turnedout to be arrogant ...anee is not a soft or patience person like him,,...if sheis in  place of him then she may run off or either make ASR to run no theprevious is the right one..and kuku...doesnt matter...

His thoughts broken by his watch signal...it is the tone of watch it ammu voice of his twoangels.he gave a smile and as he about to move he saw a loud roar...it is fromASR...oh no what is it he ran towards ASR cabin to findhim breaking all thethings...and sorting his anger on poor things...he need to calm down.

ASR calmdown just tell me what happened...

He looked ataman how can hefool me Aman how dare he.he don't whom he is messing he is notmessing with arnav malik he is messing with ASR...he is still puffing andshowing anger.

Aman got alittle idea he gone through asr history his biggest enemy is his own chacha whothrown him and his sister on raods when hisfather and mother shot themselves...and one more thing another family is also destroyed due to themisunderstanding and this is all done that is a different past...and hewantssersha mahal a t any cost and spent lot of money on.it but now...surely hischacha done something very ugly...

asR calmeddown...just tell me what happened we will find the solution first come with mehe just draggedhim out.

He don'tknow what he is doing but surprised ASR followed him,,,,first time ASrlistening to his word.s god done some majic...

At that timehis phone ring...this is from kuku...

Haa kuku haamein raste pe hu haa ek chot I problem hay...haa don't worry mein arr rahahioo...with the cut the phone...not k owing the volcano beside himstop...erupting...

He turnedtosee close his eyes...

With thatdaring his voice..he spoke actually ASR I needto go to some school function andit is I f u want...

Yes lets usgo..the words shocked aman but didn't pay attention a sAsR saved from the wrathof his two angel.s

On the otherhand...

Oberoimansion:SSO doing workouts...

His dadicame into the room

Billo...kyahay dadi

Puttar jihume apse ekfavour chaheyee

Kyahaydadi.kuch nahii hamere eksab se kareebi saheli ke school ka function hayaaj...sab log ghar pe busy...aur koi mere saath nahii jar aha hay.please...kyatum meres aath chalo.

Dad Irudr...oh no who toh do dinse  oberoi mansion par nahii...

Teek haydadi

He neverdenies his dadi  because she is everything.forn him

He enter hisroomto get ready,,,,,,,,,

They enterinto the hall named...

Littleheavens school...

And theydirectly went to the VIp section,

Lot ofkids,are standing,,,

SSO getbored and he is looking at his phone.

Suddenlylights off...

To see...ASRlooked at the stage.

There stoodhis angel...

Then heturned to findhis assistant is not there...

Then thesongs...

( Yahaan HarKadam Kadam Pe Dharti Badle Rang
Yahaan Ki Boli Mein Rangoli Saat Rang... ) (2)
Dhaani Pagdi Pehne Mausam Hain
Neeli Chaadar Taane Ambar Hain
Nadi Sunehri Hara Samundar Hain Re Sajila
Des Rangila Rangila Des Mera Rangila... (4)

Sindoori Gaalon Wala Suraj Jo Kare Thitholi
Sharmeelen Kheton Ko Dhank De Chunar Peeli Peeli
Ghoonghat Mein Rang Panghat Mein Rang Cham Cham Chamkila
Des Rangila Rangila Des Mera Rangila... (2)

Abil Gulaal Se Chehre Hain Yahaan Mastaanon Ki Toli
Rang Haseen Mein Rang Khushi Mein Rishten Jaise Holi
Baaton Mein Rang Yaadon Mein Rang Rang Rang Rangila

Ishq Ka Rang Yahaan Par Gehraa Chadh Ke Kabhi Na Utre
Sachhe Pyar Ka Thehra Sa Rang Chhalke Par Na Bikhre
Rang Adaa Mein Rang Haya Mein Hain Rasila

Yahaan Har Kadam Kadam Pe Dharti Badle Rang
Yahaan Ki Boli Mein Rangoli Saat Rang
Dhaani Pagdi Pehne Mausam Hain
Neeli Chaadar Taane Ambar Hain
Nadi Sunehri Hara Samundar Hain Re Sajila
Ho Rangila Rangila Des Mera Rangila
Des Rangila Rangila Des Mera Rangila... (3)

Anee andkuku danced on these

Hare RaamaHare Raama
Raama Raama Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare
Sim Sim Pola Pola Sim Sim Pola
Fine Flat Flute Pipe Petula Petula
Drum Drum Tubelet Symbola Symbola
Hare Raama Hare Raama
Raama Raama Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna 
Krishna Krishna 
Krishna Krishna 
Keynote Keyboard
Invitations
Minornote Majornote
Modulations
Insee Intune
Intonations
Roll Rhythm Rhyming
Percussions
Bass Scale Score
Compositions
Dance Drama Music
Motivations
Elvis Michael Madonna
America
We Want To Go Arre Bolo Bolo
America America
America
America

London Dekha
Paris Dekha
London Dekha
Paris Dekha
Aur Dekha Japan
Michael Dekha Elvis Dekha
Sab Dekha Meri Jaan
Saare Jag Mein Kahin Nahin Hai Doosra Hindustan
Doosra Hindustan
Doosra Hindustan

Ye Duniya Ek Dulhan
Ye Duniya Ek Dulhan
Dulhan Ke Maathe Ki Bindiya
Ye Mera India
Ye Mera India
I Love My India
I Love My India

Ye Duniya Ek Dulhan
Ye Duniya Ek Dulhan
Ye Mera India
I Love My India
Ye Mera India
I Love My India

Jab Chheda Balhar Kisi Ne
Jhoomke Saawan Aaya
Aag Lagi Di Paani Mein Jab
Deepak Raag Sunaaya
Saat Suron Ka Sangam Ye Jeewan Geeton Ki Maala
Hum Apne Bhagwaan Ko Bhi Kehte Hain Baansuri Waala
Baansuri Waala
Baansuri Waala

Ye Mera India
I Love My India
Ye Mera India
I Love My India

Fine Flat Flute Pipe Petula Petula
Drum Drum Tubelet Symbola Symbola
Do Re Fa So Pa Ma Re Sa
Do Re Fa So Pa Ma Re Sa
Do Re Fa So Pa Ma Re Sa
Do Re Fa So Pa Ma Re Sa
Re Do ...
Pa Ma ..
Ma Pa Ni Pa Ni Pa
Ni Pa Ni Pa Ni Sa Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re
Sa Re Sa Ni Sa Sa Sa Sa Sa Sa
Sa Ni Pa Ni Ni Pa Ma Ma Re Sa Re Sa Ni Re

Peehu Peehu Bole Papiha
Koyal Kuhu Kuhu Gaaye
Hanste Rote Jeewan Ke Sab Geet Banaye
Ye Saari Duniya Apne Apne Geeton Ko Gaaye
Geet Vo Gaao Jisse Is Mitti Ki Khushboo Aaye
Mitti Ki Khushboo Aaye
I Love India
I Love My India
I Love My India I Love My India
Vatan Mera India
Sajan Mera India Aa

Ye Duniya Ek Dulhan
Ye Duniya Ek Dulhan
Ye Duniya Ek Dulhan
Ye Mera India
I Love My India
Ye Mera India
I Love My India
Vatan Mera India
Sajan Mera India 
Karam Mera India
Dharam Mera India 

Om Nama Shivaaye Om Nama Shivaaye

And ammu,anee and kuku

Hum Logo Ko,Samajh Sako To
Hum Logo Ko, Samajh Sako To, Samjho Dilbar Jaani
Jitna Bhi Tum Samjhoge Utni Hogi Hairani
Jitna Bhi Tum Samjhoge Utni Hogi Hairani
Apni Chatri Tum Ko De De Kabhi Jo Barse Paani
Kabhi Naye Packet Mein Beche Tumko Cheez Purani
Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Thode Anadi Hai, Thode Khiladi
Ruk Ruk Ke Chalti Hai Apni Gaadi
Thode Anadi Hai, Thode Khiladi
Ruk Ruk Ke Chalti Hai Apni Gaadi
Hume Pyaar Chaahiye, Aur Kuch Paise Bhi
Hum Aise Bhi Hai, Hum Hai Waise Bhi
Ulti Seedhi Jaisi Bhi Hai Apni Yahi Kahani
Thodi Hum Me Hushiyari Hai Thodi Hai Naadani
Thodi Hum Me Sacchai Hai Thodi Beimaani

Aankhon Mein Kuch Aasun Hai Kuch Sapne Hai
Aasun Aur Sapne Dono Hi Apne Hai
Aankhon Mein Kuch Aason Hai Kuch Sapne Hai
Aason Aur Sapne Dono Hi Apne Hai
Dil Dukha Hai Lekin, Tuta To Nahin Hai
Umeed Ka Daaman Chhuta To Nahin Hai
Thodi Majburi Hai Lekin Thodi Hai Manmaani
Thodi Tu Tu Main Main Hai Aur Thodi Kheecha Taani
Humme Kaafi Baatein Hai Jo Lagti Hai Deewani
Dil Hai Hindustani, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

SSO andASRare in shock

Next dayshivaii singh oberoi at work

He enterthe site to see the girl whom invaded his dreams earlier

She hadtied into a burn and her office cloths and she is drawingsomethingand alsoordering the people to do work

Shedidn’t get one thing mostly girls avoid the physical work they areborn to dooffice work they care for makeup and skin and this girl is different

She hada beauty of her own, but still

Heengrossed but not noticed the object of his observation coming towardstohim,,with file in her hands..

Suddenlythe entire scene changed the girl coming towards him with garlandin his handand smile towards him

Shivaiilost

The girlcame and said sir……

Shivaiisir……………………………

Thatbrought back to the land …………..these papers need your signature…………………..

U canverify and give it  back to meso that I can do thechanges……………

Uuiuuuhhhaaaa

Sir….

Ajeedhay………………pehle bagaad billi ke tarah chillatha ab beegi billi ketarah

Waitbilli why……………..

Uffoblue eyes …………

Oh shitim mad …………………lagtha hay kuku mera under guss gayee hay aaj…………………………

Thenlook at her work……………..

Aftersome time food is arranged….

Thenshivaii looked at her as she is eating a vadapau..once again surprised…………….

What aspecies she.

As anikalooked at him………..

He iseating a dry salad…

Bhookadbilla agar bhook lagi toh maang saketha hay naa key zindagi meinvadapau nahiikayaa hay kya…..aisa dekra hay.

Videshi.bagadabilla..

Patanahii.iska gf kya naam hay tia………….

Haa sunahay.fashion magazine se directly bahar.. lagtha hay…..ek baardekhii thi.

As sheis instructing all the ground staff something she observed all arelooking atsomewhere. a car enter the place came out a lady………..with longtanned legs anddress is much shorter and it raises a lot when she walk.

Shecrossed and hugged the person at the window.

Shivaiibaby…………………

Anikasmirkedoh bagada  billa kechote se billi.

Shesmiled and turned to work.

Whereastia busy talking to shivaiibut shivaii mind on that girl who ischecking theground staff..

At aplace where all are playing

Devyaninsingh raizada………a lady with morals she want all their grand childhappiness

She iselder in the family and the takur rudr singh raizada proposal cameno one candeny the offer being born in a upper middle class family gettingsuch a bigproposal is not less than a dream,,,,,,

He is avern of anger but the same time it will come soft with in aminutes..

Later onher life is full when she gave birth to his son manohar raizadaand a beautifuldaughter ratna

Manoharand ratna are quiet and simple never raise any words which isoften impressedrudra.

But hermindalways saying that the particular anger is not in them..

Later onrudra declared that ratna is going to marry his friend s son………..whois aravindmallik she has some assumptions….

Becauseshe came across some news that he is in deal with some criminalinstings..

But theyare ruled out…………..

Takurfamilies is most common in them.

But dueto her husand command she cannot avoid.the wedding.

Andafter few years his son announced that he is going to marry manoramawho islower middle class village girl……………….

But shecant help but praying.

Thingsare well settled when ratna gave birth to anjali elder grand child……..

Evenrudra celebrated birthday.after few years…………things are turned.whensubradramalik lost her husband and came to stay………with them

Theiryounger son sumeer malik is a bad news……………….

Later onwhen arnav born rudra on high pride.he distributed sweets andbrought a bigmahal seesha mahal…………………….and also …………………decorated …..

Theywere happy.

But dueto cirucumstances rudra health got detrorated and some thinginside making himsick….

Later onone day when she confided he said arvind and sumeer had killed afamily due totheir personal satisfaction but when the news reached him.he canonly save thelittle girl and send her to the secured place and ………he taken avoth from herthat she should take care of their family not only mahohar andmanorama andakash are not their responsibility but anjali and arnav also…..

He madesure of that

Afterfew years when he died……..

Thedeadly day came where she lost everyone..

When………………anjalimarriage the ugly truth take a veil turn taking the lifeofratna and guiltarvind………………….shaking the family.

And thesharp events when subradra along with sumeer taken sheermehal butdue to her husbandforesight they saved the savings she shifted back with ratnachildren but alsoothers and start the work.

But shealso change dthe surnames of arnav and anjali…..and

Soonafter few years she recognized that her elder grand son does nt haveany abilitiesof his father or uncle but her husband rudra…………..she felt pridebut the sametime she lost her grand child to the belif of marriage institutionand anotherblow on her dgrand daughter life her marriage with a scumbag …cheatedher andshe herself addicted to the god .and living in her own world.

And hisgrandson ag anist marriage is one of the strong reason………..

In herthoughts she didn’t noticed she bumped into someone.

Then

Heydevimayya……hey kya hogaya ……….hay muje….hame maaf kigiyee………………

Ammu auranika di sahi kehitee hay….mein na ek kadam aasmaan par ek kadam………zameenparrakthihoon.bilkul pagal hayn hum.

Devyanilooked at the girl like angel….her smile her beauty and herinnocence…remind herdaughter but naughitness.not………………

Nahiibeta hum ne naa dekha aapko.

Naam kyahay beta.

Jee humkhushi.

Shesmiled back…………..wanted a girl like her to be part of family.not knowingshe hadalready place in his stern and hard ASR’s life….

Theychatted like old friends and she smiled and left forher home…when she enter thehome she saw some pundits leaving the house as hergrand daughter giving themmoney..she felt sad…………why she cant see outer worldwhy she always insidesourrounded by this pooja………………is anyone for her granddaughter……….

Amanlooking at the files before her and suddenly he open thedrawer and saw thephoto.she is always smiling a simple smile makes wonders……………firsttime he sawher when he visited her house for some work,,,that time he felt somethinginsideseeing her smile but vanished within few minutes when she got that she isthebride..and he returned back……………………after few years again he listenedregardingthe broken marriage he is upset but never dared not because he lovesbecause hecant he has the boundaries and one important signal is his boss ASRwho does ntbelieve in love and marriage .how can he say to him that he loveshis sisteranjali………………

Aman sighedand keep back the photo………………………

Somestories are to be ended

Butnotknowing that the destiny planned a before his angelis going to win the heartof ASR and will be mr asr and he will get his love……………..anjali………….

On theother hand dadi got the information wha the got…………..

Yes afterlot of blackmailing of his elder grandsons managerayer……..and a lot ofconvincing of his younger andnaughty oberoi…….she got hold…….she open the fileto see the beautiful face of girl….

She readthecontents

Name:anikaSharma

Field:Archetic;

Family;parentsdied in accident.and orphan staying with herfriends

Aman Mathurand Khushi…………….

Individualand self dependent,and self respected girl whowilltame the arraogant moneyminded business attitude Shivay singh oberoi……………………………………….

Let thegame begins…………………..

Now see mydear grandson howi will unite you both and bringher to his house as oberoi snew generation elder granddaughter.of my choicenot ur mom trophywife……………………………..tia……………………….s\

She smirkedthe thought…………………….

whosaarasawal……..pob ouchegi………………….

Tabhumkuch nahii..kar sakengi………………………iss liye………….toh plan banavoo ……………..ammu….

Helookedat ……phone.at again concentrated on the work………………

ASR…………..lookedathis assistant……………………..his angels call……………shopping for ani…………………….ok…….hewillfind out….

Buthow………..mathur.mrjohn deal what happened..

Amanmathurlooked at his boss but ASR that is scheduled to next week na….

Yaamathurbut we had only 1 month for millan event.and the documents and th eordershould be done before if we are not document cleared we cannot prepareright……………..soweneed to have time for finalizing……………..so I think the meetingneed to bepreponed so talk to john and make sure it done in 2 days………………………..okwith aknown smirk and left the room…..and his work is done……………

Hecannotdaily sneek into his assistant shouse for his angel.should do somethingtoangel infront of him……………………….but how…………….

Yesaftera last few nights he designed a special dresses only suit for theangel.butinorder his plan to be executed ……………………..he need to b e little infairwith hisassistant……..