mere behana : A NEW STORY ff name given to ff story from the begining - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

A  place which is like a old building ……….

But insidethe place is rich……

A mansitting in a corner a glass in his hand

And infrontof him a potria t ………..where a lady with a smile along with two children a girlage of 6 yrs and she is holding a boy a chocolate eyes just like him…………….

Theperson sighed……

He lookedat another potriat there is also a couple…….the difference is the couple isalways smiling and a boy of simple features……….smiling  at the couple……..and the lady seems to be pregnanta different glow in his eyes………………………

At that time…………..

How manymore years you will be in grief did you forget that we are also…

Don’t……………..dontsay that …you are nothing but a mistake whichis bestowed me by my mother

My onlyfamily is \the people live here…………..the good things in my life

And otheris ………….the sins I had done.

So thisis my life I already told you if your hopes arehigh don’t blame me…………….

And yes tell your brother that don’t do any tricks thistime other wise the another person which in inside me will destroy him alongwith you and your dearest son.dont you want it.
the lady shivered ….

Yes she know what kindof a person he is..

She is bound by him……she is too young.when first time seehim she attracted…………………

But sheknows he is married and his family…he mostly lovedthem.

But again her brother convinced her and she falled on histrap…….

She just became puppet in her brother hand,.

But his brother didn’t stop………mmhe also created problems inhis best friend life and murdered .Everyone thought it is him but she knows thetruth and due to these greedy p eople one family losng t their lives andeverything and one loose his family.

And she hates the fact she hates herself she thought  may be  hisson and her will heal him but no he stills loves his wife and his children…………………shekeeps tabs……………………

And all one mistake………………………………….

One mistake………………………….

Then she received a call………

Samar singh…………..

And she herself nandini sing

She cried I n her sleep and at that time his 12 yr sonenter to her room…
mama………..aap ro rahe hoo.

She looked athm and cried………………………..she knows sh e cannotgive the ofhappiness that his son wants ………….because for him he always a unnecessary burden or say.unwanted child……

This ispity her being other woman I n his life

Second marriage but in papers not in life

A place cannot be her………………

Only that place belong to.one and onlyone person

Ratna singh raizada

Th e only one woman of arvind malliks life…………….hte malliks world…………………………

She once again looked at the portrait where she is smiling……………………………..

Then she turned to the side seeing his son sleeping.

There she about to turn her head as a newspaper clip.she froeaze on seeing the picture and she understood why his husband……………..drinking alot

A picture of a woman and a lady and along with a young man lookingserious she very well know who they are……………

They are her husband s world.
the princess of him and the boy ……………..just freeze on lookinga t the person heis just like him.then he looked at his son………….

Even the eyes are the same.but the arrogance.is the same.nodoubt he is the son of Arvind mallik

But he is ARnav singh Raizada n

ASR……………..at that time

ARvind the chocolate eyes man recived the phone.

This time you crossed the limit samar im not going toleave  you this time your dear sister andmy mother also cannot stop me……………….

He said in anger

Girl who is she…………..ok send the detais………………………………….

Ratna……..pechle baar mein tere saath nayee diya.isbaar koibhi tufaan tere taraf nayee anee dunge

Meinbanugaa tere dewaar

Yeh tera arvind ka promise …hay

Frendship Makes anyone happy for him

Born in an Arstocat family where woman are treated as slavesthey can do only one thing serve husband and give kids…………….and do the housechores…………..everything is control by his  and mother nothing but silent doll……………heagreed to go to college……at the early age where he want to run away from this………………………

He entered into college .a strong wind blow his mind tofind anangel is coming down her soft features and sweet smile he forgot his own worlduntil his best friend patted his shoulder oye romeo come to this world na….heturn tofind the mischevious friend.with a naughty loe know he cannot be spared.

Yaar aravind why you wear this kadoos look does nt suit …..evunI wonder when you marry you have a son he will also be a kadoos and matchingson and father the kadoos look……………I know yufamily is weird but stop this yaar……..ohreally the great sujal gupta is saying me this……………………..

Yaar aravind.seriously…………..oh really the smiling hero stopirritating me or else I will tell ur long time girlfriend and also finance thatyou smile has lot of fans

How many here you are but I had only one girl andthat is

Who is she……..he turn tofind a very angry kashish his lovelife………………

He smiled and hugged her even though she is angry she always meltson seeing his puppy look………………..

Then after long persuasion he come across that she is ratnaraizada the princess ofraizada………………………..

He felt distressed as he knows how are riazadas in theirwealth and property nothing in front of them…mostly the sheershmehal worth laksat that time…………………

Later on he identified that not only this side she also likeshim and all are happy and very happy as she talked to her parents and he metwith them he even though he is intimaded by the elder raizada the powerfulengema……………………..he thought of sujal words if he really had a son then he wishedthat his son should get traits from this elder raizada .then he will also rule theentire world like raizada….

After lot of persuasions he got married to his love life isfairy tale and at that timei got to know that my best friend also marriedwithhis life and also had a son………………….after a year his princess anjali born ………………….itis like a carbon copy of ratna he felt very happy…………….after few years themanohar ratnas brother married a maid and they also very happy elder raizadagive the rein to him as he trusted that may be the biggest mistake entry intothe politics and business he got many friends and his best friend into the samejournism and due to his busy schedule he cannot meet him…….

But after few years everything is changed due to a personnamed Dheeraj Singh and his sistes avantika entry….he pitied dheeraj as he isgood at understanding the politics as he is very well versed with tha t withinmonths due to dheeraj help he made a strong hold on politics but he failed toobserve the manipulative ways of dheeraj as well as the dreamy look of avantikaused to give whenever they had a meeting at their place but this got ears onmany people …………………….that arvind is interested In the village girl and also hestarted the affair ratna is too busy in Impressing her sasuma as subradraalways feel that …………….ratna is educated and holds high position intheir familybeing the education………..etc lot of peopleused to admire ratna and due to her hisson is successful in politics where as they were never match to them……………………

But events turn into sequences when due to political pressureand misunderstanding web created by…………..mother not noticing

At this time an elder raizada called him to his room and tell thathe has a brother and that brother died and he has a wife and child but he didn’tacknowledge them but after he tried to contact them but the lady never wantedmy brother so she and her daughter …..is brought by somewhere he asked to fetchthem after lot of persuasion he got the reports that the lady died as the girlis alive she is  nothing but best friend swife kashish//////at the night he is so busy to meet his frend he got into accidentand reveiled all the details to dheraj.and dheraj got it and create amisunderstanding that the girl is not daughter of elder raizadas brother buthim by creating a rift between father and law and him at the same time he alsotold elder raizada that arvind no longer interested in his daughter and he wantto marry his sister elder raizada go hurt .at the same time he got information thatsujal gupta……………………………got that they are doing some illegal things under raizadaname and ultimately made him killed and put all the blame on arvind at the sametime informing ratna that he all did to get the power and also his sister asboth are became obsession for him even his mother supported to remove ratnafrom arvind s life

Ratna left with their children and voved to not to come back………………aswell as……………….sujal got killed along with his wife an ddont know about his childrenwhere his drink one night mistake lead to be fathered of twins.and totally

But he kept tabs on his children but o n simla fashion showfirst time he saw a girl with kashish features as well as the mischevious smile.just as best friend………………………………

He got the surname the aditya and khsuhu are children of sujaland kashish

What are you sure

Dheeraj said In anger…whats wrong with you all.why you forgot the important information

With thatdheeraj.closed his eyes…………………

He  and his sister born in slums……his father is agarbage collector and mother used to work as maid but one thing he got to knowfrom his childhood that he and his sister has good look…..

His mother one daytook him to the biggest place

The mansion is very beautifulmade of white ………..it Is like a dream …sheersha mahal/the elder lady ///////thepride of raizada empire the entire palace cost s lacks…..he Is so lost didn’t noticea beautiful girl playing in the garden, her laughter filled the building she isthe princess of raizada ratna….

His dream one day heneed to get back that sheershahal and also ratna/

With following yearsthe obsession increased and it leads to get both/

he became young andwant both.

But his dreams crushedwhen he found that she loved aravind mallik even though mallik not rich butthey are wealthy compared to them.

At the same time he thoughtof sheshmahal…but it is also inherted by ratna children.

But after few years hegot some made friend with some wrong people and start doing all illegal jobs heis on grudge for aravind as he got everything he come to know that he got adaughter and also son .the word son struck like him because by his best friend mahendrajha …the illegal business lawyer that rudr adopted a son named sujal and he isbest friend of aravind………………just then he saw his sister beauty some whataccountable so he made his sister as  pawn but he need a help frominner people then he come across subradra malik which is not happy that rudrproperty is dividing between aravind and also sujal as sujal is intregral partof raizada then she come across the legimate daughter of her husband.if thathappens then the daughter will also have the property stake and she and hergrand children will have to share the custody…

She agreed to be with dheeraj.andthey made aravind enter into politics/

And the first obstaclethey killed rudr and made aravind alcoholic and made a scene that his sisterand aravind are I n relation ship and brought a look alike kashish killed sujaland kashish and created a rumour that aravind had a illegimate affair withkashish and that is the reason he killed sujal and he also killed for kashishfor property……………………but ratna didn’t believe him and said that kashish issister for aravind and sujal and kashish are best friends thay know for years

At that time he got toknow that his sister is pregnant..and proved the child to be aravind and madehim loose his name and also family

\devasted ratna lefthis husband.

But after this hethought togaining all the property………….he came to know that sujal children alsopart of shershamahal and he cannot able to locate in the mean time arvind sonArnav …..got rich andalso successful and no one can dare to mess with him…....hedon’t know the feeling that arvind had changed ..a feeling

Suddenly

What

\aditya gupta andkhushi kumari gupta are children of sujal and kashish