mere behana : A NEW STORY ff name given to ff story from the begining - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

At a distant place near a liver lake

A  man folding hands .praying something...

Oh god please bless with me my happiness and my sistergiveher all she wishes for.my only life is he take away all her troubles givethe pains to me and happiness to her ...she should be the great person her lifeshould fill of happiness and with that he took the flowers enter to thechurch,...

All the people smiled a thim he too smiled with a gentlesmile

All girls literally forgot to see the handsome person inthe church with a  breathtaking smile and gentle person

He came and handover the packet

The preist asked the same wish

Yes the sam e wish

He then...took the water and came back to the car

And enter the office

Suddenly he sawa boy begging..

He had tears in his eyes he got down the driver stopped

No victor its ok

He got down near to the boy gave him money didn't countbut also give the card

The boy looked a thim and said...thanks

He asked what about my family

Then he said if ur not strong then how far u r going totake car e of them

Then he gave a card and go there u will find shelterandalso job,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

He looked at sky and smiled...

He turn back to give a gentle smile and got back to thecar...

He is aditya gupta the owner of gupta industries andcompanies

His only life is his sister khushi kumara gupta ...hispari...

And he enter the office

Is it ok m iss naina...

He gota call

Yes naina sir meeting is readyalla re waiting for u

Sorry naina im coming...

Hegot down everyone smiled at him and he smiled in return

He enter the office to find vimal uncle in deep thoughtsat the same time Aryan playing his black berry...

Come on adi

Give this idiot some brain yesterday he once again freekedo ut with models

Now just watch this ...

He throw the newspaper...

Uncle he glared sorry baba...u know these...news reports h

Don't u think these are fake look at this person ...Idon't know whatto do

They see naina enter the cabin

No dad not in front of employees.

Naina want to move

No beta u stay here.u know better na...about ur secondboss he smirked giving an evil smirk and she glared

And all the meeting sis going to started

They started the meeting...

On the other place at Australia.

A group of girls...

A girl is running it is like crossing a mountain sheclimbed easily where other girls hopping..

Finally she reached the place it isa small temple

She lit the candles...and take a wish

Hello god ji...i know u know me today is very importantday for me but it is important for my bhai also please give him all wishes hewished for give all the happiness he wished for...and one more thing keep allhappy vimal baba,sumera aunty and also my idiot stupid jaadu ghar and alsonaina and all the office staff

Please forgive me for breaking the nose of that pualaisn't she rude she commented on my bhai how mean yaa I can talk to her but insteadI broke her nose...it illbe hurt and she cannot attend prom night also...it issad

Ok bye for now u know bhai is waiting for my call if Idon't call him nothing will go into the meeting room it wlillbe stayed at walls

Then she got down and called...

Just then the cell broke

The clients surprised seeing the boss alarmed and a verycute smile

And saying good morning pari...beta.how are u...whjy did ucall this late are u not ok are u not feelingwell did u jump in the night talkto maa aur papa dark night u and ur friend s went out did u move out  inchill weather

Bhai give me a break muje fast tram bolthehoo aap thosuper fast hoo

Koi night walk night talk aur club nahii exams arr a raheisliye acheebachoo ke tarah pad rahe hay...aur aur apko all the best bolne keliye call kiya I know aap physically un clients ke saath but mentally aap yehsoch rahe ho ke mein yehe akya kar rhea hay

Aur bhai ssaare kaam aap karthe toh who idiot ky karrahehay aap aur vimal baba uss Bandar ko sar pe chade ke rakehe hay bas ek baarmuje waha anedejeye agar uss ...bandar ko akal nahii diya toh mmein mein hinahi

Pari beta gussa nahii..ab chalo mein tume baad mein callkarunga aur haa who Bandar yeha hay meeting pe...baby take care wue akele drivemat karna who tumari friend riya hay na uske saath rehna ok.

Ok bye TC bye...

And turned to find her room mate staring the pic of Aryanand aditya ...holding her...smiling...

Oh he is so hot and cool also...

Girls leave my room.right now...

All girls jealouson her because she is he most beautifulgirl and every boy fall for her and she is richm well mannered and

And the other thing is

Her brother a dn his business partner and best friend ofthe life...

The sexy wink...Aryan singania...

And the colol aditya gupta

Now the story folds between the arrogant rude insesnsitvearnav singh raizada vs khushi kumara gupta...

Next minute

Yeh Bandar apne app ko hero samaj tha hay

Kya kar rahe the hotel room  mein uss chipko lisa kesaath...

Gudiya mein meeting pehoo

Acha tum meeting bhi attend kar leti hoo ehsaan kar rahehoo mere aur mere bhai pe.pata hay bhai kitna kaam karthe hay aur tho gulchadeud rahe hoo.kya ussh ussh kar rahe hay

Who kahe tumare karkotee kis ko nahii pata naina ko...uskokyon nahii pata tere us chipkoo ke list uske ke saath hoti hya..baba aur ayenein naa tum ko naa sar pe udakar rak tah is lue

Ek baa r muje ane doo...sab teek kardungi tere akkad bhinaa zameen par rakudhi...

Teek hah

Vimal laughed at his son who is making a face just like astudent listening the scoldings of a school head teacher infront of theclass...

Ok ab mein phone rakthi hoo muje exams ke liye jaanhay...and she put the phone

Oh...

Thank god.how come gudiys knows about lisa.he lookedatNaina...she islooking somewhere...

Maana padega ladki ho,

He then came out

Sir where are going...

Important work sweetheart hewinked...

She got irrated and said disgusting...

He turned and quickly called a number

Naina...see tha t surprised for the talk

Dekh mein whaha Australia tume enjoy karne nayeebecha.agar mere gudiya ko karoch bhi aya na...toh tere securityagency se murderkarwake...case rafa dwa karunga smjee.aur haa...gudiya ko banak bhi lagee kemein ne ek security service hire kiya toh who mere murder karne keliye kiseeaur kopaise degee.mein nahii chahtaa koi uske bholepan aur manumit ka phyadautayee...samjee tume...with that he cut the phone...

He turned to naina

Naina surprised ...he is womanizer but never cross hi slimits with the employees or staff .

A very good child of parent s anvery jovial and flirtness...buta very great friend to her boss aditya and pari...

She engrossed in her work...

On the other hand

Aman the right ha nded ...

Sir u tickects are ready.,...

The jet isready sir...

I had arranged the meeting with...austrialinadeligates.the place is XXXplace

On the other hand khushi please yaar

She finished her exam she knows she is topper.

No yaar I need to work...

Please just for few hours then we will be come back...

Ok just for last time u know what what a idiot is ur boyfriend...why he always choose thesekind of places

Is it romantic...myfoot.

She said in anger...but they reached the place

ASR meeting is over he is retuning back to his jet...

He had working on lapton suddenly his limot stopped

Sir there is a problem the driver knows this is last dayof this place his boss will buried...him to death

It islittle bit dazzling...

ASR came out he felt weird.

It is a beautiful place and a calm.

Suddenly it started raining he hate rains he hatewonderful atmosphere...

And his coat ruined

Not knowing the fact that fro m today he will startraining ...

He saw some children are playing...

His coat runed and he lookat the sky and what the escspefrom the mouth not before that his eyes locked somewhere

The beautifull white skirt...witha shirt flewing the curlyhair...and the round face...the most beautifull girl seems like a girl justdropped form heaven...

She is twirling round and playing round...

Then somebody called her and she turned aroung asnd thebeauifull hazzle eyes...he is very close to hre.before she say something.

Oh god .yaar come on we are getting late ...

Ok im comig the melodious voice replied...

She ran from there saying quick good byes to everyonebefore thanks

Thanks for dancing with me rain here are u r gifts and hechocolate balloons...she ran to the car...

And the car left the place...

But not knowing the angel also took something moreimportant with hre

That is the something withASR...

He turned came back to the horn of his own limo sayingthat depature of jetis ready he sat in the car

Khushi getting bored her friend lazzy and her bf.they arehaving their private moments.

She came out...and saw raining

She loves raining her bhai wont allowed and if she doesshe willget fever and his brother will bring whole doctor unit an d never letmove her an inch...nor hedidn't move and that idiot will also...

Today she is doing mischief she cannot stop herself andstart dancing.she forgot the whole world while dancing...

Not knowing that somebody is watching her...and somethingisgoing to start...

The driver thanked the stars...

Becase when he said sorry to theboss nor he didn't firedhim but told to drive

But the driver missed a thing not only everybody in theworld didn't belive that his bosshad done that

What

After long long years

The boy inside him

Smiled...

He came inside the room with the same smile

He is thinking of the girl

What im I got mad.why im thinking about her...

She cannot control me

She cannot control me im ASR.im ASR he chanted the wordsand go back to the shower...

Next day morning he reached delhi.he straight went to hisroom

He ,close his eyes to remember her face her smile...

Next day,aditya came to the office he greeted naina

Naina looked so tensed

What happened naina is ur dad unwell everything is alright

Sir one of the client sin india who will take care of ourwork there got sick and he cannot able to attend the office so the work ispending  there we are mediators there...no one is looking athte matter...the client of that company is very rich anda rraogant according to sourceshe cares for money...and less in human behavior may be he wont' give thecompany.it is a sister company for us...so someone of us personally go to indiato solve the matter ...

Its ok is Aryan is ready for that we can send him there

No sir no Aryan sir

Why naina

Sir.aryan sir is not that patient when comes to client thecompany s md is outraged perso n and very much serious at the work

And regaring vimal sir...u know vimal sir health isdetoring and in this condition no one goes to india.soit is better u reach forindia

Ok.

He came into his cabin

His againtime togotoindia

How can he forgot he and his sister lost everything inindia...hsi home country his hometown everything in india after 12 yrs againdestiny want him to go back to india

Ok...he is ready tofight with destiny...he called theintercom and said book ticket for me to india

And he sighed in relif

A phone call

Bhai.kya baat hay aa p ne mere phone utane ke liye itnedeer kar liye eisa ta b hota hay jab mera bhai koi problem mein hota hay

Pata haui kya problem hay pata hay na apke har problem kasolution mere pass hay...

Haa mera bachaa bar ek jaruri kaam se india jara rah hoojaldi lout auvungi...apna khayal rakhna...aur please...kuch bhi gadbad matkarna bachaa vimal uncle aur ayaan yeha par rahenge.teek hay

Teek hay bhai...

He went to his house and packed the luggage and put thepotrai t inside the suitcase and also locket which contains both of thempictures

He reache d his office and called naina

Anyway who is that outrageous client of the company

Sir

He is famous bussines person fashionmogal////////////////////

His name is ASR...

ASR:aditya surprised

Yes sir ARnav singh raizada...

She said////////

ASR

At  delhi

ASR is blasting

What how irresponsible people how can that possible

Terminate the contract with immediate effect and set up alegal case against them I want the company on the roads

Sir...

This is a small sister concern company

The main company isa t London.

Oh.yes sir aman replied

And exactly what is that company

Sir...gupta industries

The managing director is mr aditya gupta

And their PRO informed that he is personally coming toindia to look int o the matter...

So...ok fix the meeting...

He enter into the cabin...

And start working on laptopn

At the flight aditya close the eyes

A boy I s running and a person is chasing...and suddenlyhe turned hi s head to see a beautiful lady coming inside she ispanting as sheis 6 months pregnant

Maaa aap yeha kyon aye hay aapn jydada ghoom the nahiimere pari tak jayegee

Achaa bachha aap ko apni pari ke padee hay

Maa aap ke pass acha mouth hay apko dard huwe tohbatayengi..lekin...mere pari choti naa usko pat a nahii chalta ke who parishaanhay na

Sujal smiled at his son who is keeping his hands on wifewomb as if he is talking to his little unborn sisterin his mother womb...

And there is unique bonding when ever he keep or touch thewomb of his little unborn sister the baby kicks the mother showing the responseto his brother

He an d kashish tried but no moment may be their bondingis more stronger then them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

He made sit his wife on reclainer

And he got the call...

No I cannot take the case back masoom log ki zondagi ksawal hay...uss factory har haal mein band hona hay aur mein dektha hoo kaiseband nahii hongee...

He said in anger

Sujal isa cool person he works for a publishing magazinecompany famous in lucknow...

He neverge ts angry and furious

Sujal bade log ke baad hay

Nahii kashish...bade papa ne apne naam kamene mein saallaga di aur yeh uske naam badnamm karne keliye ek mahine nahi kee

Dekhta haoo kab tak chalta hay

Mein iss baat bade log tak lekar jaunga.istarah se meinuss insaan ko zindagi ke saath kelne nayee dungi...

What when..and why anyone didn t inform me...

Naina just looked a the person the person who will havesmile and naughty expressions on his face..

She saw anger on one particular day she cannot forgot theday;.

It is like a night mare,...

She and pari were coming from a party...on that day adityawas out of town...

And they are returning home and some local goons attackedthem .as khshi s mobile speed dail will be aditya sir and another will beAryans...she kn ows that aditya sir out fo town and in fury she dialed thesecond number she know he may be busy with some model on hisbed...she eve ndialed for police

As the guys start misbehaving with them one person caughther,.andas the second person about to touch opari...

One bike came withy a halt and a person with a jerkinjumped form the bike he kicked all the person and personally he broke the handof the person who tried to touch pari...afetr some time polica came there ...anthe peron took the helmet shocked to find it isaryan...that day naian releasedthat the cool play boy for all is different when it comes to pari...

After some days she came across the news that the localgoons realized form jail but landed in hospital and their bones are broken andthey re equal to life less person

And other day

Pari scolding aryab

Yeh kya hay banbdar mei nne tumse kaha tha ki unee choddo...tum ne unka yeh haal ki bhai ko pata chalet oh kitna naraazhojayenge...samjthe kyon nahii hoo/////////////bhai ko yeh khoon karaba pasandnahii...

Dekhoi gudiya...koi tere saath bartameezkaregaa.chahe whoter a co student hoo yaa bahut bade politican kyon naa hoo uska halata yesa hiihoga samje...

Accha dara singh ab shanthojaoo///////////////////////////aur haa issee bahane agar tunme mera peechesecurity lagaya na do dekhlene meintera haal kya krunga gabbar singh...

In this pretence u appoint security for me then I will see u...

Ok baba no security

FB...stops

Then today same amount of anger...

Did u know adi never want s to go to india

He has bad experience inindia

Sir naina what are u saying sir

He the ncaught hold of hre and pinned to the wall and saidbecause he lost everything in that bloody india...he has only pari thre

He came here start his new life here and for pari he is livig...

And again going back to india the old wounds are openingup...he didn't want him or pari reach india////////////

That india takes away everything...

That is where his home town I there that is where a personselfishness and aperson greed took life of a happy family

Took happiness of a 1 0 old boy who lost his propertyparents an d everything who carried his two yr old sister to india where ...hestart his life and with his hardwork reached the heights

U know he built one orphanage here...taht is for childreen who lost parents at a small age his profit goes to them...

He cannot see any child s pain struggling ,because he camefrom the situation...and now again india...he will be sad and his old woundsopen up...can't the bussines things solved can't people take this things

And who sis that moron client...who is hell bending...justone sake I met him I will show what to mess with Aryan singania...

Sir...pleae

He released her..

Sorry naina...im little bit emotional...

Sir if ur saying if the pain started there may be painwill be endi there...

What

Yes sir my father used to say that u will get thingsexactly u can find things there itself...

May be pari mams and adi sir s happiness lies in indiaitself...

She said

Oh sorry...imso sorry...naina

At that just time phone rings...he picks pthe phone

Haa adi pounch gayqa tune muje bataya nahii issproject kebareemein mein jaunga yaa papa...tum

Its ok Aryan.take care of my gudiya...she worried forme...snd one more thin gtake care of office in my absence be little responsibleplay boy...can u give some time...for office

Oye hello mr aditya gupta don't speak like ur PRO...

Aditya reached india

He remembered ...he looked at sky;

At that time a person sir

Ymy name is harshad im ur manger ...

Hello mr harshad we have our branch...

Ok what about my booking

Sir miss mature ne booking karliyte hay...

Oh I know her

Harshad surprised at the young man.het most handsome andcool, person who is terribly rich but not attitude...

He then received a call it is from pari

Pari aapitne raat ko haa baba mein safely pouch gaya aurkal toh apka interview hay naa jaldi se prep kariya aur all the best ...

Ur eyes will get spoilt bachaa...please bachaa takecar ofur selg when u r coming bachaa I really miss u

I miss u bahiand ireally love u

Love u too...

He the got down to the hotel...he checke d in the recp isstaring at him.but he didn't glance ast her.he took the keys...and the n enterthe room.

Suniye harshad ji...

Sir

Yeha pe koi mandir hay

Je e sir.

Mandir.

Jee ek durga mandir hay

Ok.can utell ur driver to drive me there...i need to visitthere...

Ok sirsuprised

Precap:oh im sorry I didn't see uy..im lost in my thoughts

Ur shirt is spoiled...

Im so sorry...

Its ok u didn';t do intentionally

Anjali look into the good looking honey eyes with warm

A person so much warmth and hansome ...it is a rarecombition...

At the same time aditya first time stuck with the brownyeyes...with lot of emotions in them.it is her face is lot of expressions...sheis different form others..

Both stare at each other...

He looked at the mandir...

FB:he saw a car came there he got down along with hismother who is carrying his pari..his father...see him while he catch the handof his mother..

Ma why are we here

She looked at the warm eyes of his son just like her shesaid to pray

For what

God will gives us strengthto protect our loved onces

Really

Haa

Sujal looked at his son who is holdingher maa hand.

He paid to the car and came to the mandir...to join them

Adi turned to god and said

Maa I will pray to god to give me strength to take careofmy pari and good life to her...

I should be the first one to hold her tiny hand andmakeher walk... first one to talk and say bhai...first oe to do all theworks...

She looked at her son and his undying love for her unbornsister no doubt he will become world b est  brother

Little di d they know not only brother but also he isgoing to fill the empty lives like father and mother to her as they will endabruptly...

Hec ameout the thoguts not looking bumping Into someone.

On the other hand

The lady lost in thought

Why mami and nani hell bent to send me away from this house imi burden I know im not beautiful nor a modern girl and not liket o besocialized but im happy with my life why u people

Anjali beta

Sorry mama I don't want to be one decorative piece orantic something for display...and one more thing.nor im price tag to buy.pleasestop showing this to me...

She said and came out for mandir witht the thought s shebumpedinto something solid

As she about to hear some bashing and ready for her uniqueapologies she got shock for the other end voice of the person

Im so sorry I just bumped I lost in my thoughts im sosorry

Then she observed the person shirt which appearscostly...and she spoiled with haldi andkumkum...she sstarte dim sorry I did n'tsee...

U didn't do intentionally so stop apolizing miss.

Then she looked int o the brown eyes which is warmth andthe handsomeperosn..can men this much beautiful may be he is handsome frominside.///the soothing and caring of the person...

Then aditya observed the honey orbs which is differentemotions playing o n the face she is something different from otherws...

They parted ways/...not before looking at each other...

The next day ASR is open and get ready for office he isgoingto meet...the new client...

He enter the office it became alert they want to meet thenew client who is going to face the wrath of ...mr asr...

All are waiting...

Just tehn car enter into premises

Then mr goel enter the premises he know he messed with ASRand ASR is going to take the charge...

And then after sometime...

ASRcame with all his glory

10 minutes everyone waiting for adity

Aman wher e is mr gupta

Then he turned to surprised a tall and handsome manenterin g with 2 men...all office staff gaped on seeing the person but he ischecking something on his mobile and a smile on his face...

He enter int o the main cabin...and heenter the bod ...

ASR surprised to see the person he thogut may be 40 yrsuncle will be mr gupta.

Hello mr ASR im aditya gupta founder and owner of guptaindustries nice to meet u;/.

Anyways im sorry im late stuck with somework...anyways...sorry for the inconvenience caused by...mr goel and im readyto compensate ur loss...

And if u ok we can be direct client s and ...the decisionis urs...and reagarding the legal matter he look down at the person sir mrwardan...

Ok I will call him...

Aman surprised the person if the same mistake done by himtehn ASR fill fire into pieces...

Mr wardan...

Yes sir

Ok papers are ready

Ok ur sending in  15 minutes thank u

Mr Sharma collect the papers and submit to mr raizada...

Just then his cell rign...

Haa aryuan...bolor

Hey buddy how is the meeting...

Aryan what s wrong with u and gudiya freom the morning toomany calls...im fine yaar.im ok.and gudiya has important interview andshe isworrying for me...andu...what about mr rodeks contract

Its is ours wow Aryan singania at work impressive...oktellsuninaina maa that im safe and taking care of myself even baba too,...okcan I cut the call im meeting buddy...and one mre thing collect the necessarydetails form naina an ddon't trouble her//////////////ok./...

Ok I know ho w u handle the girls not to my pro ok...

Ok.he cut the call

Mr wardan came into the room he hugged aditya are adityabeta kaise hay aap teek hoo mr wardan and how is ur gudiya she is fine

No I came  alone...

After that they discusses about the deal as the trackrecord of gupta industries is so impressibler for firsttime withoutbaiseddecision he agreed to the contract...

At the evening there is a party he is a calm person neverlove parties...

But still it is a client party...

And he tried to call his gudiya and looked at the watch itis night she must be studyin g...

He got a soft drink

At that time aman mehra came there

Hello mr gupta...

Yes mr mehra...mr mehra u can call me aditya...

Are u enjoying the party...

No mr mehra im not a party person he saw mr raizada...

He walk out.suddenly the lights of the gazebo...he smiledif his gudiya see this then surely she gets excited...he remembered...white orchids...

Yes those are my favorites

Adi looked around to be surprised to find asr at theright...

Are u fond of flowers

No not me but my gudiya loves them...she is fond of thesethings she say there are natures blessings and we should cherish them...and Iwill just do tobring my pari to smile...as the cell shiringed.

It I s call for ASR he left the place

Haa maa di merae saath ahy...dekho maa mein di ka babysitter nahii...ok she can take care of herself...

Tehn he walked away to the drinking counter..

As adiwalkedback again bumped with someone

He said sorry

Anjali looked at the person...the same person from thetemple

Onceagain sorry...

Why everytime we bump each other and only mentioned to besorry...he said inone line

Anjali looked the person now he is not in that white shirtbut now he is blazer...lookign more handsome she looked around every grileyeing him she lookeddown at his brother grumping his alchol...

Her expressions are into sad...it is formal business partytry toavoid by mother forced to.she want to fledaway from thre.but again got bythe same stranger

Then suddenly his phone flashed.and unique smile appearedon hi s handsome face...

Haa pari aap ab phone kyon kar rahe hoo sab teek hayna...prob toh nahiui

Every little bit concern witheach other

Anjali surprised it is like a woman asking hischild.tone...and the tone is so soft and admiring she thought he isreallyreal...how can one man cane be so  soft...

Gudiya ab aap yeh mat kehna ke aap jelibee bana rahehoo...

Parishaan hone ke baat nahii meein apse pehle kaha tha kiaap internship ...hamere company ke saath kyuon nahiio kar rahe hoo...

Teek hai abhi aap jelibiekatam karo hum apko baat eminbaat karenge.teek hau ...

Then.he called someon.

Hello mr jones aditya gupta here ...muje apse mere gudiyake internship ke baareemin baat karne hay koi problem hay

Achaa kaun sa company hay aur kaun malik uske baaremeinsab information chaheehay...jee teek hay ...

He tehn called miss joseph sorry to disturb this tim e mypari is upset so please take some red roses and little hoddd flowers ...withlove on it and send it to her hostel...

He tehn tured towards the another fce...which making himsmile...

Agar hum sorry seage bade toh hum apka naam jaan sakthe hy

Jee anjali

Aur

Aditya gupta.;she said

Now itself u talk to some one ad said ur name...oh

And what u do

Im a interior designer.then some onw came and she wentwith them

He kept on looking at the face///////////

Nex t day morning

At the mandir the prayer

Where anjali came there

Suddenly a song

Jai Shiv Omkaara, Om Jai Shiva Omkara,
Bramha, Vishnu, Sadashiv, Ardhangi Dhaara.
Om Jai Shiv Omkara

Ekaanan Chaturaanan Panchaanan Raje,
Hansaanan Garudaasan Vrishvaahan Saaje.
Om Jai Shiv Omkara

Do Bhuj Chaar Chaturbhuj Dasamukh Ati Sohe,
Trigun Rup Nirakhate Tribhuvan Jan Mohe.
Om Jai Shiv Omkara

Akshamaala Vanamaala Mundamaala Dhaari,
Tripuraari Kansaari Kar Maala Dhaari.
Om Jai Shiv Omkara

Shvetambar Pitambar Baaghambar Ange,
Sanakaadik Garunaadik Bhutaadik Sange.
Om Jai Shiv Omkara

Kar Ke Madhy Kamandalu Charka Trishuladhaari,
Sukhakaari Dukhahaari Jagapaalan Kaari.
Om Jai Shiv Omkara

Bramha Vishnu Sadaashiv Jaanat Aviveka,
Pranavaakshar Mein Shobhit Ye Tino Ekaa.
Om Jai Shiv Omkara

Lakshmi Va Saavitri Paarvati Sangaa,
Paarvati Ardhaangi, Shivalahari Gangaa.
Om Jai Shiv Omkaara

Parvat Sohe Parvati, Shankar Kailasa,
Bhang Dhatur Ka Bhojan, Bhasmi Mein Vaasa.
Om Jai Shiv Omkaara

Jataa Me Gang Bahat Hai, Gal Mundan Maala,
Shesh Naag Lipataavat, Odhat Mrugachaala.
Om Jai Shiv Omkaara

Kashi Me Viraaje Vishvanaath, Nandi Bramhchaari,
Nit Uthh Darshan Paavat, Mahimaa Ati Bhaari.
Om Jai Shiv Omkaara

Trigunasvamiji Ki Aarti Jo Koi Nar Gave,
Kahat Shivanand Svami Sukh Sampati Pave.
Om Jai Shiv Omkaara

Anajli surprised the person

How manyu faces this man has.traditional ,outrageus polite

And love his love.who isshje gudiys it is not like hisgfor wife

She must be his sister...such a lucky sister...

He is having...

She sighed she lost his brother he used tob e fun lovingand playin garound but that person so called father had stolen away from her

He then turned round and said are anjali ji...aap ...woh

Aaps ach mein alag ho aditya ji...

Jee apki pari kase hay

Matlab

Aap ke chote behen...

Apkokaise pata chal

Jis tarah se aap baat kar rahe hay jaise ki who bacheetarah baat kar rehe hay

Aise lag raha tha ke aap uske bhai nahii balki maa

Haa huu aditya replied

Anjali shocked what

Jee anjali ji mein hi uska papa hoo aur maa aur bhaibhi...kyonku who chote the tab mere parents gujar gayee hay isliya mein hi uskeliye sab kuch hoo...

Anjali supirised seeing the person is the person real...

The n suddenly her car go  t struck

Chale mein apko drop karhti hoo...

He tehn drived towards her office...

Jee apka office bahut sundar hay

Apko pasandayaa anjali asked

Muje nahii haa mera gudiyako pasadn ayegee...

On the other side khushi worried kya...yesa kaise karsaketh the company take over hogayee...

Yaar tum apne internship apne bhai office mein kar sakthehoo na

Bhai ke office mei aap logo pagal nahiinho gayaa jhoo

Bhai muje ek kaam nhii karwate ha aur upar se whobandharbhi saat mein hoga...

Muje internship karne hay...koi exhibitionnahii aur mujekoi pampering nahii chahiee

Agar uske liye muje India jaane pada hay an toh meinchalunge

Waise nayaa company ka naam kya hay

AR industries...

And boss hay super hot...

Oye tu apni bakwas naa apne pass rakne

Pata hahy bhai bhi waha hay

Toh majaa ayegaa.

On the other hadn aditya is very much professional...

He also observed that ASR is perfectionist and very muchhardworking person like him...

On the other side

Khushi enter into office

Sir im ready for interinship of the company .im going toindia

Ok.pls be care ful,th e owner of the company is very muchrude and arrogant hay aur please apna khyala rakhna.aurhaa apke bhai ne phonekiya tha...

Aurhaa all the best for ur dance program...

Thank u sir

Frist time asr came to the office he saw aditya s cabin heis worried...

Kya ek bhi flight nahii toh teek hay ek chatter bookkijeye

Dekhiya muje Australia pouch naa hay please...

Sir we are very much sorry for that...

ASR lookeda t him...

I will give any money...

Mr gupta...

ASR interrupted.if u don't mind I had a internationalconference at Australia I can accompany u...

The word Australia brought the memory  of the girl...

Where he knows she is in austrialia

And they reached the private jet and aditya felt very muchhappyas he is finally going to attend the function ...

And they reached the austrialia

And the hotel...

The next day aditya requested asr to attend the function

But he refused saying that he has a ameeting...

Next day his client requested to come to certain place andhe is not interested but due to reasons he happens to attend the same cfuntion

At the same time aditya is another side and the functionstarted...

The screen opned

Asr looked at the stage a girl coming with spects onacycle and the music started...

ain ruthiya yaar manawangi
Har chilman phoonk jalawangi
Jad patthar Ranjha pighlega
Tad main Kamli kehlawangi
Tad main Kamli kehlawangi

Mere maahiya sanam jaanam
Ki main kariya nami danam
Shab guzri te jag soya
Ni main jagiya nami danam (x2)

Ni main Kamli Kamli
Ni main Kamli Kamli
Ni main Kamli Kamli mere yaar di (x2)

Jheel dil ko kar gaya tu
Dariya dariya mere yaara
Akhiyan de mohalle mein har shaam tera aalam
Shab guzri te jag soya
Ni main jagiya nami danam

Mere mahiya sanam jaanam
Shab guzri te jag soya

Main toh pehan ke saafa kesariya
Jugni jogan ban jaaun
Surme de kale jadu se keh de to jog bhulaun
Ni main kamli kamli
Ni main kamli kamli..

Main tan seher di thandi shabnam ha
Gulshan ka itar churaaun
Rukh badlun toh sailaab hu main
Parbat bhi cheer dikhaaun

Ni main Kamli Kamli
Ni main Kamli Kamli

Bekhudi me tu khudi ka zariya zariya mere yara
Jhaalar main sitaro ka, chand warga tu yaaram
Shab guzri te jag soya

Mere maahiya sanam jaanam
Shab guzri te jag soya

Ni main Kamli Kamli
Ni main Kamli Kamli

Ni main Kamli Kamli..

ASR dumbstuck on seeing the same girl...

She dance very well...

The other person is saying sir thanks for coming for thefunction

Thisis for Indian organization in Australia named ...hopemr aditya gupta ka naam suna hi hoga who...is charity organasation ke liyedonate kartha hay...

Oh that is the reason aditya is in hurry...

On the other hand adi hugged his sister afte r a long timehe missed her a lot

He looked at the direction where all girls sourroudig himasking questions one thing he kow that one girlcame and dragged him to theoutside room...

He checked for the girl on the dance stage...

Pari u danced well.

Thanks u bhai...muje pata hay aap nahii auvuge...

Yesa hoskatha hay kya...

No...

She just looked at he friends who hav e dream look ontheir face on seeing ...aditya

Oh yaar I completely forget...

Khushi came out.waht I saw ASR here he came for our show

Toh.

Toh kya kitna handsome hayu

Oye mein waha internship karne jarehoo uski saath shaadikarne nayee

Par agar who tuje dekeka toh pakka shadi karegea.

Hogayee kaha tha tum log ko bhai ko parishaan nahii karneke.kyon round kiya th a bhai ko

Oh sorry gudiya.

Shut up u all

Khushi why don't u go alongwith u r bhayaa...to india

No ways waise hi 1 week enjpoy karna hay austraila mainthen...maste marke...

Ok...

Aur waise hi kal beech party hya honey singh araha

Kya honey singh haa..hamari friend simon ka birthday hayisliye

Ok let us enjoy

aj botallan khullan do
Daaru-sharu dhullan do
Whiskey da peg laga ke
Saari duniya bhullan do
Party all night
Party all night
Party all night
We do party all night

Sun lo saari duniya waalo
Jitna bhi tum zor laga lo
Karenge party saari raat
Gaan* mein dum hai toh band karwa lo
Party all night
Party all night
Party all night
We do party all night 

Sun lo saari duniya waalon
Karenge party saari raat
Gaan* mein dum hai toh band karwa lo
Aaj botallan khullan do
Daaru-sharu dhullan do
Whiskey da peg laga ke
Saari duniya bhullan do

Bajate raho.. sabki
Bajate raho.. sabki
Bajate raho.. sabki
Bajate ro!

Party all night
Party all night
We do party all night! (x2)

Jisne bhi party hai karni
Aa jaao mere ghar ke bheetar
Daaru peekar
Khaane ko hai murga teetar
Noida, Gurgaon, Delhi ki chhoriyan aayi hain
Saath mein Yo Yo ki CDiyan bhi laayi hain

Sawaari samaan ki
Ib khud jimmedar hain
Kar lo party saari raat
Kal itwaar hai
Music bajega loud
To aunty police bula legi
Ib aunty ne jaa ke keh do
Ye party yun hi chaalegi
Party all night
Party all night
Party all night
We do party all night

Aunty police bula legi
Aunty police bula legi
Aunty police bula legi
Aunty police bula legi!
Phir bhi party yunhi chaalegi
Party yun hi chaalegi
Party yun hi chaalegi
Ib party yun hi chaalegi

Sunlo sari duniya waalon
Karenge party sari raat
Gaan* mein dum hai to band karwa lo
Aaj botallan khullan do
Daaru-sharu dhullan do
Whiskey da peg laga ke
Saari duniya bhullan do

Bajate ro.. sabki
Bajate ro.. sabki
Bajate ro.. sabki
Bajate ro!

Party all night
Party all night
Party all night
We do party all night (x2)

Khulli daaru, khulla khaana
Har koi bole ghar nahi jaana
Daddy ko tu kar de message
Aa ja ri kar ke bahaana
Party ho ri bahut bhayankar
Party ke gajab nazaare
Dikkat hai bas ek baat ki
Gaaon mein hai kayi taau kanwaare
Nikkar waali chhori ne ye Vodka chadha rakhi hai
Ek khatam na ho ri iss se
Doosri mangwa rakhi hai
Naache dekh ri kaise
Aag si laga rakhi hai
Itti si tu hai nahi, huh!
Aafat macha rakhi hai

Party all night
Party all night
Party all night
We do party all night

Aunty police bula legi
Aunty police bula legi
Aunty police bula legi
Aunty police bula legi!
Phir bhi party yun hi chaalegi
Party yun hi chaalegi
Party yun hi chaalegi
Ib party yun hi chaalegi

Sunlo sari duniya waalon
Karenge party sari raat
Gaan* mein dum hai to band karwa lo
Aaj botallan khullan do
Daaru-sharu dhullan do
Whiskey da peg laga ke
Saari duniya bhullan do

Bajate ro.. sabki
Bajate ro.. sabki
Bajate ro.. sabki
Bajate ro!

Aunty police bula legi
Aunty police bula legi
Aunty police bula legi
Aunty police bula legi!
Phir bhi party yun hi chaalegi
Party yun hi chaalegi
Party yun hi chaalegi
Ib party yun hi chaalegi

arnav close his eyes to see th same beautiful girl...

And wonderingwho she is...

Not knowing in few days the girl is going to comeindia...

Destiny is already planning to meet them let uis seehow...

On the other hand

Ratna is worried...

Devyaani came inside

Beta kab tak parishaan rahogi...

On the other hank kya karun maa

12 saal hogayee nahii unn bachoon ke baat hay naa hiunkebareemine

Uss admi ke wajah se anaad hogayee hay who donobacho...doond loo muje chain nahii milega...

Ok...

Just then anjali came inside maa...mein office jarahahoo...

She came out andreache d the office...

She is surprised as the tow girls her assistants were insome other world...

She then seea person silehoite in the sofa reading somebussines s magazine

Hello miss anjali...he looked at her

Aditya jee

Jee actually I had some work with u...

Anjali surprised and said yes...

Actually I want to build a office forme it is ok I justwant to renuavate...as the project I had undertaken seems like took somemonths..so I decided to...look into it

If my gudiya finds it she will not like it...and she willget upset and I don't want it...

He is saying

But aditya ji many are there in delhi why me

Anjaliji I don't know any one ofthem so if u are not readythen sorry...

No aditya im ok u take up uroffer

She said and he said bye and left the place

She cannot believe this is the biggest clientshe comeacross

Everytime he comes in front of her her stomach flips anddo a summersault...

The heart winning smile and coolness...and his voice...ohgod...

Aftersometime he got a call

What gudiya intership is in india what is the company

Mr jhones make sure u will ge thte information of thecompany

Then khushi recived the call

I know mr jhones bhai calls u.and collects the information

Bhai don't want any problems...but I will tell when Imeet...ok thank u...

She then pack the bags anda locket and photo of her andher brother...

She then board the flight...

Hello india im coming

I can' t leave bhai in pain he has bad memories here...but I didn't have any memories...

On the other hand

ASR came from the austrailia and he attend the meetings

Yes aman

Sir herea are the details of the pre v companies

And theseare list of students who are doing projects forthat company what to do with them

Make sure they do intership for our company

Any potential people,in the lsit

Yes ...tow ar ether and they are the best

Where are they from

Austrailia

Ok make sure they work under AR main office...

Ok...

On the other hand...

Asr and aditya are in meetings

The new site constructions are at ou t skirts of delhiandit takes 4 hours from here

Ok mr raizada I will check the site...

Mr harshad make arrangements for the site seeinh

Ok sir

Then he turned

Aman when are the interviews of fresh interins...

Sir tomorrow morning sir...

Khushi step in delhi...

The cool breeze flowed

Aditya thought why I feel that my gudiya is here.in india...no if she comes then she will inform e

What if she do mischief onfe again...

I know her...

Then he leave the place

Bhai ka shock face dekhna hay,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ok I had reservation

Yes in the same hotel..

The roomis  207

Yes maan

And ur name

Khushi kumara gupta////////////////////////////

And she smiled

Therecp effected seeing the cute smile beautiful

Well mr aditya gupta in his room

No mam he went outside...

What...

Ok

She then came into her room she prepared for the interview

Mein  india agayee...

Hey devimaya I  know mein ne bhayya ko nayee batayaake mein jis company  ke baaremein pata nahii kiya and I know he will getworried...and I cannot see him worried...

Next day morning she got to the temple and prayed for herworkand also bhayya s work...

As the hote l suit door open and she went to brother ssuit and kept something...

And she came outside...

Next she reached theASR office

She greeted the receptionist ...

And she han d over the certificates//////and waiting forher turn.

Suddenly she saw aaquarium and seeing fishes sheremembered a incident when she like d some gold fishes and her brother broughtthem in the house...

She smiled and open her mobile where her and her brotherphotograph and wish me all thebest bhayaa...

I love u.and in her mumbling she didn't notice the otherperson coming and bang

Papers are scattering around and the person caught hold ofher

Everyone gasped as there is verbal blash but...suddenlythe person loose his anger and sai d what the...and seeing the eyes he stopped.

The gir l in his dreams...

In flesh the same cute face bu t first time the hazzlebeautiful eyues

Then khushi noticed the perso n in the flesh all herfriends  gaga over the person

Mr ASR

Miss khushi G...

She turned to find the aman looking at horror

She came back and he made her straight

Khushi.what a name

He is chantin g in his mind...

Im aman mehra.manager could u please give ur document

ASR she is Khushi G...an f she is our new intern she isworking fo r he college...

Sorry for this she appoligised before her mobile ring

Yes.she si breathless.

Khushi kaise hay betaaap  phonekyon nahii kiya aopnekitna parishaan hay.

Sunania ma aim fine abhi pouche hoo who apne kamre meinanhii hay kisis bahar kaam se sheher se door hay apko baat mein baat karthihoo.

She turned everyone looking her like a alien

What is the prob sab log ghoor kyon rahe haoo.because ursaved u know today ASR mood is good other wise u cannot be spared

Don't wory amanji khushik e charm yesa hay ke koi muj parchilla thei nahi hay...

She winked.

Where ASR closed th e door this girl she affected inAustralia...and now here...

Then aman enter the file

The file he gave to ASR

He open nothing went in as the cute smile photograph ofher and after that he signed the papers

She the n came to canteen,hai can I get a coffee withsugar...

And she take the coffee.

The n her phone flashing...bhaiui.

Bhayya...

The canteen manage r surprise ...she almost shouted thename bhayya.

Haa I came here yesterday itself how is the gift did ulikeit...

Oh how convincing...

And then she went to ASR room and gave the interview

The first question is what is full name

Khushi got confused

I don't think I t should relate to the work mr raizada

Aman surprised the audacity of the voice it is likecommanding...

Miss khushi I don't like people talking to me in thismanner...

And u should answer my question as im owner of thiscompany and I,m going to pay ur the interinship...did u get it

His ego boosted and his anger.but the words stuckedhim,...

Mr raizada I respect ur position I respect people who arehardworking and talente edand came own on th e stand feet because the personwho is more important me than my life is like tha t...ithink mr raizada ur alsofrom the same thing...does it effect if ur not raizada...no naa same like

I always feel that hardworking and talent and skillsdoesn't come with the name we associated it is lively all so I think myhardwork and talent should form the way not my surname.

First time ASR impressed...the same thing he will befollowi jng but on seeing G he suspected...

But later on he se nd her away.

Don't u think u are the first perso n talked to him likethat.

Amansir every relation orperson will have someboundaries...

And they should not cross the boundaries...

With that she stromed...

She reached th e hotel to find his brother waiting for thelobby

The recpe shocked as aditya hugged his sister...

I miss u mere pari

I miss u bhayya.

She turned and said I told u if u didn't permit me intothe room then he will vacate the hotel...

She said...with a wink

Ok bhayyalets us go to dinner muje bhook lage rahi hay...

Ok...

ASR reached home a file in his hand ofcourse how can heleave htat file it contain  the picture of her the smiling her...

He took the seat...

Where is di...

She  went to meet someone...

Agai n some from grooms family his mother face Is felloff...

Khushi stepped into the office /...

She is very much happy .asnd she started working...

She smiled at the photo of her brother...

And she made list of the appointments an d taking notes.of the head designer

Designer maddy instantly liked the high sprit girl wherethe charm of khushi always work.

At the lunch time where aSR finished his meeting withinternational client he came out stopped at the voice

Kya yeha hasna mana hay kya.

What aman asked...

Hello amanji///////////////////////////please hase haywarna humko robort sko ko I difference nahii rahegee.agar aap smile karoki naajaldi old nahii rahogi.warna.jawani mein budda pan

Then after som many years aman smiled...

Maddy screamed khu/////////////yes maddy...

Just tehn her phone ring .hey butter fly the sweet voice

Just then akash enter the office seeing the beautiful girlsmiling .saying yeh dr mehra how are u how are u patuets...

Hello dr mehra stop .ur non stop express train take abreak take a deep breath.

Haa mein 5 days back india aye hoo...aur haa bhai ke saathhoo...haa ek internship; ke liye company mein oo

No ways bhai ko kuch nahii ;atha hay pat a chalatoh ...

Toh.kuch nahii muje jelibee bana nahii denge...

Haa bhaikitna sweet hay unka punishement bhi utna sweetha.t.

Ahcca dr m,ehra ho saktha hay apko patients nahhii hailekin I had worked on the othe hand it is not my brother company so I had towork hard...

As she is busy in talking not see as lawanya came and theybanged each other

Cant use where are u going are u blin.d.

She became raged.

But khusi is khushi im sorry I didn';t see

Oh I know u r typre of girls u expect some male to catch uand u know whom im

But khushi is khushi she is searching for something

What are searching

Ur name

What

Yes miss im searching u r name it si not in ur face notinur dress.and nothing now u only can tell u idently

Im lawayanya kashyap im show stopper here...oh hai misskashyap...nice meeting ur

How dare u who re u and what are u doing here

Just then laa.she is khushi she is our new intern

Junoir be in ur limits gir...u know im .im not onlushowstopper but also ASR gf...

As khushi said is it a certificate...

Laa surprised./

What just did u say

Yaa.i said is that a id or something la is mr ASRgf.tag...oh tag...look mam im sorry im banged with u comijg to mannerans andcompany rule this is lunch hour and we can do as we pleased...and im on phonetalkig and u camestraght and I had said sorry to u butur not a mood to take itthen its ok...and coming up to me and status everyonme has own individualitywhether middle class or someone just remember one thing miss kashyap it shouldcome from roots I think u missed it one with ur attitude...sorry my breakis  over.see yaa//////////////

She came back to the seat and start working...

Aman oberseved one thing...

Just then...it start raining.

Look ar standards are down marking...otehr wise this girlcame for timepass she ssaid as ASR is at sofa she knows.if she tries tointimate she knows what happens...

She said to maddy.

She want to insult khushi

Miss khushi...that is urn am,e na whay are u wasting timein raining...

Oh that im working.

Asr surprised.he is listening..he just want to listen thevoice

Everyone knows about la and also khushis sheanswereddirectly to aSR and this la is nothing...

Maddy came in.he want to save khushi...

Oh ya a im working

What watching rains miss khushui...ASR asked...

Yes ASR.the coming seasons is monsoon.so the colorsshoul;d be of the monsoon and should be water proof...

There is a specific material mostly used for makingleather coats and water proof.if we design our dresses according to thematerial could be usefull

The name of the collection will be mansoon jings...

The colours will be rainbow anmd main theme will be oceanblue...which is mix of sky and dark cloud line...

And then  the rainbow colors effect with sunshineorange in rains along with the shinny well proof blue...so it couldbe touch andwith a sligh t hanging casp...it will may looklike this...

She showed the papers they are surprised.it is westerntheme withrainbow colors...the pcis of perfect.

ASR first time impressed.

Oh dear khu it was fanstastic.how could u gettahtideas...oh dear ur so awesome evening coffee onme...

No maddy...i had an appointment

What bf...

No maddy avery important person in,my life...

Oh yaa/////////////u can postpone want to be in jail

What .yes maddy heis my dearest brothe r if I don't reachin time then the entire delhi police will be in our office...

So coffee next time////////////////////////

Byr...

She said sh e flew

ASR eyes re roaming on the sketches...she is one in theworld...a beauty with brains

A true lioness if shecananswer back him the Lawanya is forsurprised...

Khushi is working

Just then a phone call...

Haa bhai mein puounch ahi hoo.haa sab se mile n  busthoda sa kaam hay bhai...

At the evening...

Lavayanya and her friends also came to the restaurant...

As la sees khushi there she surprised how come a interincan afford such a wide hotel,..

Then a strange lady came inside

Khushi reached late and it is raining...she went towashroom

She saw alady In aplain sarry weeping...

Fb:mama apko hazaar baar kaha hay ...seh meet he groomsfamily the meeting well

As she came out she listened to the talks

Maa kya apne isee pasand kiya mareliye mein yese ladki koparties  mein kasie lesakthe hoo mere hightclass profile parties aur yuehl;adki khoobosarat nahii hay .

Oye kise ne kaha uske pass ASR jaise bhai hay no 1bussiness man ahy aur agar is family ka reputation aur iska maa ka single kehamrea liye faida hay ek baar shadi hojayee toh yeh ghar pe pade rahegee aurtum apne saari shock poori kar sakthe hoot eek hay/...

She came to the washroom and running.

Just the n khushicame in and said

Kehte hay asoo akhone ke liye ache hay lekin jyadanaa.problem hay hamerea umar kat jayegee agar use jagah smile karogi naatohproblem ko dar laghta hay aur humse naa jeet kar who bagjayegeee///////////aurhaa yeh asoon na bahut keemte aue use se ayse waste nahiikarna chahee...

She said

Anjali looked at he beatifull girl with a smile on hreface and the twinkling eyes...

She smiled

And the girl gave chocolates iske pass na ahar problem kasolution hay

Take ti naa.

She took the chocolate from the hands

Hello im khusi/..

Jee mein anjali.she don't wnatn to add the raizad aname

Then khushi added

Edekhiya apke prob kyahay mein jana nahii chatee hay

Lekin is duniyasab se jyada kisko na pasand karthe hayjeehume chipkali se dar lagtha hay

Toh kaam kejeyee...jab jab apo koi parishaankarhta hay aur

Aap uss insaan ko/////////////chipkali ke saath shadikarne kaa imagine kejeyee...toh...

Suddenly anjali started smiling...and laughing

Yeh huwe naa bath

Aap sahi mein khushi hoo...mein chalet hoo.bye take careand smiling

Anjali surprise

Life second time

First eperso n that sweet great aditya gupta and secondthissweet girl made of with they both solved her problem in  adfifferentway...

And after some tiem aditya ordered her meal andalso...jelibie

Ok now next

Nex t home no surprise for u.

What...

Come he closed the eyes...and he open...she saw a red audiwaiting for her

Here is surprise delhi is not safe bachaa aand publictransportation he is not good and I cannt drop u .so this is the way

This is ur driving license for india and this is ur carpaper...

Oh god mein AR industries in this audi then all the staffwillge tmad.and what to do...

Any problem mtitilia...

Dr mehra

And she hugged payal; and they started teasing each other

Bahi aapl hotel mein

Haa mein ne ekl banglaow finalise kiya hum parso wahashift ho jayenge tum bhi hamere saath shift hojayeee

Next week we are going to lucknow to meet maasa and amasiji naa.

Adityas aid

Necxt wek did that kadoos will give...permission...

Oh god...

Ab kya karoon...