mere behana : A NEW STORY ff name given to ff story from the begining - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 months ago

part 27

Aarthi andher mother looked at the brother and sisters love is  common...and notnoticed admiring look of her daughter who is looking at the person where as herson completely lost in the butterfly of his life...

As she don'tknow the real effect ofthe two people in her life...

She iscompletely shocking.

But firstaditya came back and look for the sourroundings.

He justdidn't came there...

He reallydidn't understand out of all the people why his gudiya choose t o work with ARFASHION house it is not like it is  bad,,it is one of the successfulcompanies...

And one dayaccidently he saw his gudiya audi near AR Building...so he thought is it apossible to work with AR

He trulydon't have problem but Mr ASR...his anger.somewhat...what if he yells at hisgudiya...

His gudiyais sensitive and the same time anger is somewhat cannot tolerate if a ny personraises their voice against girls mostly week then she will becomes aggressiveand she cannot tolerate the in justice...she is strong sometimes... so hethought of checking...and save his sister from ASR wrath...but he didn't thinkit is vice versa...

His thoughtswere broken by ASR,,,,,,,,

Mr gupta youare here...

He said witha surprised tone...

Then adityaturned his head towards ASR...then khushi shit...oh god...

Thenaditya...mr ASR she is  my little sister. Khushi...gupta...

Even thoughshe is major  65 % share holder of Gupta Industries..she thinks i will bealways pampering her and didn't

Give her achance to work...on that is the reason she wants the intership tobe of herown...that is the reason she may not given her full name...

And truly iappreciate for that but i want to be part of the success where she is going topresent in the coming fashion show...

Then khushiturned to her brother bhayyu are u not angry onme

Whygudiya...i don't want to be victim of your anger...because if uget angry u willblow each and every thing in this world...no one knows this sweet and beautifulbutterfly of mybuaji...gets angry...he said in amusing tone...

Bhayyu...aamuje aap jaise sweet nahii banaa...joo kiski ko request se kaam chalta hay isduniya mein kabhi kabhi jeene ke liyee teda hone padtha hay bhayyu...

Mr raizadacan i have my sister for couple of minutes she skipped her breakfast and i canmake her heat...

With that hetook her hand...at the same time he eyed...

Salman andsanjana.and one of his sweet voice are u guys  interested to join us inbreakfast...

Sanjana...islooking him like ...a a dream...

Then khushilooked at her and said to salman.hay salman say ur girl friend to close hermouth...i cannot stop everyone...looking my brother like acandy ...atleast myfriend...

As he goingto walk ...suddenly aditya stopped...gudiya...pari...

Hecalled...no response...

Sanka deviof buaji...what happened to leg...she forgot shit.

Then ASRlooked a t her...yes...that day with that idiot...she had a scar on her leg andshe fall down...she is hurt she  can manage to hide but not from herbrother...because he had sharp eyes when it comes to her it will work extra...

She lookedat her brother he even though they are sharp but little bit harder...

Bhayyu...ifell down...

She saiddowncast her eyes as got caught theif...

He came an dhugged her...

First haveur breakfast and i will take u to hospital for proper check up...then u have urmedicines..and then... you will come to work...i will talk to raizada  ifit is required...

Holy shitno...

And work andarrangement no need to run..i will do allthe work...

My dearbhayyu...

Gudiya...humapke meeti meeti batoo  mein nahii anee wala...hay...kahi aap chahteinmein bachpan ke tarah apko godh mein utaavu...yaa chal rahe mere saath...

Im going...

She followedhim like a obedient child

Then ASRsurprised how could he forgot that  tshe is hurt.

Ofcourse udammitu think of destroying that A...le not looking at angel...u stubbornass...

He scoldhimself...

Thenwondered how aditya found outwith     in a minute...

Arthisurprised at the brother and sister itis like mother and daughter...

Arthi whatabout her mother...

Thenunexpected answer from her daughter making all to wonder especially the lion...

Because shelost when she was only 1 yr of old...and this amazing person is everything...tothat girl...she is not only sister but also daughter...toher

Then arthishocked and also ASR...

She saidlooking her eyes...i met aditya ji at mandir and then currently working on hisnew office renewation...nd one day i met khushi sheis so soft and mean time ifound out the love of mr aditya for his sister,,,,,,,,,,,but i don't know thatkhushi works with chote...

Shesaid...hiding her blush...

ASRsurprised...that his ever calm sister talking about a  man that toadmiration...

Is theresomething he don't know...

At that amanremind of his meeting...

And afterhours of time...aditya returned to his sister..

Arthi lookedat her mother.

Where as thenext conversation...

Are anjalijee aap...yeha.

Adityasurprised to find here ...Aap AR Fashion...s ke liyee...

She is myelder sister mr Gupta...         

And she ismy mother arrth singhraizada and my grandmather Deyyani singh raizada

He andkhushi both folded their hands,,,,,,,,,,

Now Adityasurprised with khushi.

Bhayyu aapanjali jii ko kaise janthe hai...

Aur anjaliaap Lion ji  ke hamara matlab hay ASR ke behen hay,,,,,,,

Oh kaise aapitne sweet woh itne khadoos...

As ASRlooked at khushi whose nose is twitched,,,,,,how anyone can cute suchexpressions...biting her lips making him loose control...

She isdifferent...

Then adityaintroduced...anjali smiled and said haa hum jante hay aapke gudiya...ko...wohkya hay agar aap 10 line bolenga na usmein 9 linye yehi honge ke gudiya kya karrahi hogi...gudiya yeh  hay woh hay...

He lookeddown.

Where askhushi looked at her awe...the look...his brother run away from every female...speicies...except her and naina...first time talking to another woman,,andshe has the thing,the manners the softness...she is missi ng something and needto find it out.and only one person she can trust...that is Bandar and exactlywhere is he...but yet to find him.

Beta humsoch rahee hay.ke kal hum chote pooja rak rahe hay...yeha mandir mein kya aaplogo bhi ayengee...

Arthi lookedat aditya...

He smiledand yes hum jaroor ayengee...

They chattedand suddenly lunch time.

Where allfamily members surprised to find aditya is mostly feeding and he also gavejeleebi...

The n ASRunderstand the person who will always sent flower and jeleebi to her...

Then theychatted finally the dinner is over

Bhayuu yehapke liye

part 28

...he opento find the wrist watch...

And suddenlythe watch y after.bhayyuu...yeh apke ach

Ee need keliyee...n

Muje patahay..mere awaaz sun ke liye aap phone ko...pakade ke raketh hay.naa aur apkoneck sprain hogayaga.isliye yehwatch apko jyada moments naa dene ke liye...

Aur yehreminder                                    ke hay app kaam ke chakkar maien khaana peena aur dawai khana  naa bhooleaurakar iske baat naa sune na meinauvungi aap ko khilane ke liyeee...

Gudiya itnepaise kahii aap ne apne saari savings...is ko bh daal di...

Oh no...dontworry bhayyu re pass paise h..

Aur creditcards..

Haa yehbhayya

Then nextday at work khushi is working suddenly she gota call...kya baat hay miss mehrakoi patients nahii...

At the sametime akash reached...

And he cameto ASR cabin and discussed the other projectdetails.         l

Hello mrsoftee...she asked akash...

Akash giveone of his shy smile to butterfly...then she completely forget about phonetopayal

Then payalhay khuku u said mr softee toyour boss..

Then khushiasked without looking the sourrundings...shesaid...no dr Mehta...my boss orsoft... ...are u mad...he is lion and a volcano...no one known when he is goingto burst... and u know what i will really pity the timid bird ,,,,,,,,,,Amanmathur i don't what wrong did that poor creature done every day he need to facethe wrath named ASR,and u said that i call uhim softy...no dr payal Mehta uneed to see a phycriast...literally buaji will get mad if she finds her payalahas serious brain mall functioning...oh how poor people survive. ...

Ok listen icall mr softy to my other boss and brother of mr ASR..who is mr softy

He is sosoft if he accidently stamped on a ant ...he says sorry antji...mein ne nahiidekha...

AurASR...will burn the entire universe if anything small thing obstruct him...

So cheerup...

Bye the waywhen are coming.u told...u are coming.dont tell that u are going to somecampanign...and come fast i need to discuss u a serious problem here...aur haasimla.mein hot ladke .hay...au r haa bhayuu pouch chukka hay...aur haa Bandarka kuch ata pata nahii,lekin noworry mein uske doonde ke jhotte marna bakihay...

She said inanger..

And suddenlyshe dailed the no...but no response...

On the nextday aditya got ready...and took his gudiya to the mandir...

ASR is atthe pooja firsttime...he is in sherwani...looking handsome.where asarrthi...and anjali.in saree...

Then adity areached in his green sherwani...looking plain and simple.

Therekhushi step down in her pink lehenga and blouse.looking gorgeous...

They enterthe mandir..all staring at the brother and sister.who are the center of theattraction...

Then,,,,,,,,,anjalilooked at aditya...and he gave a small warm ismile...and khushi smiled at themyarning...he replied.gudiya suba utane ke aadat nahi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hesaid...khushi dozingon his shoulder

ASR notinterested in pooja suddenly felt breeze...to look at angel...dozing on hisbrother s shoulder.the closing eyes'''

part 29

Aditya justpraying the god regarding his gudiya and her well being,,,,,,,,,,

Where askhushi is still drozing on her brother s shoulder making ASR to stare athim.she completely forgot the temple and the ASR she is in her dreams when sheopen her eyes she find ASR looking at her.whats wrong with with ASR he iscoming inher dreams also why in dreams alsohe is staring at her,what s wrongwith him,there isa soft nudge on her shoulder to find her brother is worriedlook.bhayuu aap yeha.then she remembered in mandir oh shit...then she took theprashad...and aditya helped to get the water...

They reachedthe office at the work.suddenly aditya bumped with lawanya...

Lawanyashocked to find the most handsome creature of the planet...ASR is handsomeandhot but this person is athe  specification of handsome ...

Shecompletely drooling over him.not finding that suddenly the handsome person isnot looking at him but his attention is somewhere else then...ASR called ...MrGupta...m r gupta the client of ASR when she listened that ASR ha d a meetingshe thought it may be grumpy cheese old man not this hot handsome MR gupta...

Then ASR andmr gupta discussing things.

Thensuddenly the door opened tofind the girl...who is her enemy...

Oh bhayyu...

Then gotshock who she is calling bhayyu,,,,,,ASR no...

Gudiya...kyabaat hay.kya baat hey lunch hay aur muje bhook lag rahe hay...waise mr raizadako naa bhoog aur pyas nahii lagthe par hum log insaan hay toh hume lagthahay...

ASR gave ashrug ok mr gupta we will continue the meeting after wards I think ur sistercannot handle hunger...

He saidhunger emphasis the word he is teasing her...he knows how she cannot handlehunger he saw her multiple times he is ready toserve her his life time...butbefore he need to win her...it is difficult but he will  soon...becauseshe is the only girl found the route of his heart somehow lawanya he forgot abouther she became a problem for him and he find some negitiv evibes from he r heneed to appoint a PI behind her...

Witht thatthought

Lawanyashocked ASR why khushi is calling mr gupta as bayuu she is his sister...yes sheis khushi gupta...the coowner of gupta industries...shortly gupta princess...

Then hereached to the restaurant...suddenly he got shock to find a another client ofhim that is mr khanna in short prem khanna waiting for him.he greeted andexchanged formalities.then suddenly he saw his pari hugging mr khanna,thenaditya smiled a t him how many completion he need toface to reach this guptaprincess after lot of investigations he found that mr Aryan singania bestfriend...now this mr khanna...bu t he is engaged to miss heer Sharma.then.but stilljealousy always count on him...

Then he sawprem and khushi is talking something...he know that is safe...

So ur tryingto look upwith ur dear brother to anjali sister of MR asr

Why don't uaask ASR to help

Are u madprem bhaya...he is preciously not human he is robot and no emotion...i know hehad a bad past that is means he wll screae m and starts talking nonsense.butthen prem saw ASR walking tothem...a\.then prem soft and lovable eyes sawsomething in his eyes...adoration not to him but to the gudiya...

Gudiya...urlooking up for anjal I and ur brother but u failed to see urheart sweet heartthe look in ASR eyes says he likes u and even love s yu..\

So my targetis not only aditya gethislove but also pari...and smiled...

Hua jo dardbhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

Meri neendjaise pehli baar tooti hai
Aankhein mal ke dekhi hai maine subah
Hui dhoop zyada leke teri roshni din chadha
Ishq wala love

Ishq wala love
Ishq wala love
Ishq wala love

Bada ye dilnadaan tha, par aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Jo khone ka tha dar tujhe pata nahi kyu zyada hua
Ishq wala love

Ishq wala love
Ishq wala love
Ishq wala love

Surkh wala,sauz wala, Faiz wala love
Hota hai jo love se jyada waise wala love
Ishq wala love (x2)

part 30

Khushi isplanning how to do bahana...of getting anjali along with her bhayuu.she didn'tsee...a chandlier...is above tofall on her...

As adityaand ASR lookeda t shock.before they react a huge muscled person with a cuteface and black spects shoved khushi to the corner and dragged away from thecandlier...

asR shockedbefore he reacts aditya ran to her and huggedher ...

bhayyu imfine kuch nahii huwa hay...

aur jab takprudvii singh hay kuch hoga hi nahii...

prudiviiibhayya...

Aap yeha...

Oh yeh matkehana ke aap yeha muje uhii nahii dekne ne aye hoo..aap ko jaroor bandhar nebeja hay yeh naa...

He stumbledand smiled...

Thank godprudvi I can trust you after myself and Aryan...and ur a trained ex militaryofficer...and also the qualifications and specific set of skills will alwaysunique about u

Come on adiwer are friends right and ur gudiya is sister to me...

Right ...

Yes...

They allchatting.

Then prudviexecused himself and called some one I want to find out single details of the Incident I  m sure there is someone behind gudiya if I find I will surelykill that person...

Where nobodynotice the tensed atmosphere...

Sudde nly abeautiful girla lon g with a middle aged man.and also lady and big fat lady...

Sayingtitiliya...

Adityaturned them and bend to take the blessings...where a s his angel tightlyhug...them

Titiliyaa...marvaugikya.

Buajoi...buaji..imissed u

Oh sankadevi...

Hello drMehta...not noticing the little brother of asr s heart skipped and forgot thesourroundings and just staring at her...

Next daymorning... /asr and his family enter into the guest house booked byaditya.gupta...

The flowerson the entrance...

And peacefull look outside the mountain...

And abovethe top..the guest house is located.it is verydifficult for the bookings...

But gupta isaditya gupta...

Lawanya alsoenter the guest house..she surprised it si more large r than raizada guesthouse in simla...

Mami openedher mouth Arnav bitwa it si so costing...

Then hertimidy son replied yes maa...it nearly cost 10 lakhs with advancedbooking  and 15 for emergeny requirement now it is season so it is 20...

Yes and mrgupta had paid a=extra 5 lakhs for decorations as per his sisterrequirements...

Khushismiled for the perfect alignment and for meeting she also convinced them fordinner on behalf part of her chichi and chachu,and also her sister payal...

They areenter to find a huge portrait of aditya and khushi...hugging and smiling.andalso picture of payal with aditya and khushi.

They lookedat tehm

Then allgreeted.

Thensuddenly a person of middle aged and alady enter ed with drinks..

They appeartobe foreng and they are in Indian clothes

Then adityaintroduced inse mileyee...yeh chistofer hay aur yeh jennic e hay...yeh meregudiya...ke special cook hay...

Aue yehWilliams ahy...other cook,,,,

Then mamiasked special cook,...

They are 20

Jee gudiyajyada nahii khate hay uske mood ke isaaf se...

KabhiItalian kabhi Indian..other cusines..so I brought them also...

Par humarepari madam kaa khaas cook job hi banata who khaate.hay

Then allasked who.

Then buajiaur kaun hamara aditya bubuaa...kya kehaein laakh mein nahio karodoon mein humareaditay bubuaa...

Jo ladkishaadi karegi naa rajya karegee batati .

She keep onsaying just then the angel enter and she spot anjali and she smiled of theplan...

Then everyone talkedfor some time.

Then theystarted the dinner.

ThenWilliams and other brought various dishes and even garima helped them

Then on thetalks sashi told that aditya s father and  mother are great friends andhis friend also a business man...

Aditya isthe splitting imageof his mother and the naughitiness taken by her father...

They alltalking lawanya surprised that khushi is 60% owner of gupta empire and 51%owner of singania industries...

And she isthe princess...

part 31

Next daystage begin not knowing that it is dangerous to someones life andeverything isgoing to change some strong with emotion and one realize thevalue of life andthe person ….

Thedecoration arrangement is going on

Evenaditya also participated he don’t want his gudiya to work

Allelders are amused seeing the bonding

At thedistant place a person is at a long chair

Suddenlyshouted what………….

How itis possible did u check…………..at that time a girl entered

Shehandled a envelope

Becareful it is im trusting u don’t u date to fail other wise u maylooseyour lifeone person is very dangerous he is the famous

Don’tdictate me to do not to do’’’’’’’’’’’

U knowwhom im

Ranasingh,and I didn’t fail in any work.

Give methe money…..

Shehandled the payme nt

The girlturned out lawanya………

Butthe dangerous thing she don’tknow that she is going to face.adangerous……………….people

Shethought of one.no two………………

At theother end.a left alone cottage.

What.

Theperson screamed….

Thatcause shiver on the other side.

Nainacannot forgot the face of this particular boss.t

Theycame to india to handle a remote project and they need the singaniasignatures.firsttime shesaw how the womanizer boss handled the issues inamature manner as theyare planningto return..………landlside broke and they arestruck.

Eventhough there is peculiar chances but her boss didn’t cross the limitsthatshocked her.

And hereplied that he always takes what the girls gives not thecotra………………….

Yes sheremember the bitch models.yes ……………..

Sheshocked the statements saying him to other person;even the strom orsomething heneed tobe in simla at any cost……………

And shedon’t know they moved to the truck.

On theother side

Preparationsis goingon..well

Anjalilooked at aditya who is fussing aroundhis sister to make her eatsomething ……….

Where asasr is looking at his butterfly who is looking for last minutepreparations..

He isinternal exited as this is going to be the biggest launch and it isbe great oneso…………….

Amanmathur looked at his boss who is smiling and also know the reason……….

Theangel from the heaven no……from London………….

And theguardian of the angel……….the brother……….

Whoknows the emperor of the gupta industries will be so humble andgentle……….notlike a business aura…..but very typical bussinesss. Reasons….

They aredifferent their own style……

He thencontinued………………..his work……

All areworking…………………..

And thereason.

Weknow..

Thestrom iscoming…………

How thesister and brother will face………and what about the other brotherandsister.

part 31

Anjalifelt happyafter long days sh

e feltlike a happy...shelooked at her mother who is engrossed in their talks suddenlyso the brotherand sister completely forgot about us...the sound all looked at aelder pairnot looking old and fresh and very happy smilingy faces...

Asrimmediatelyrecongised them he is mr varun malhotra and suninana malhotra...

Thenhisbutterfulyhugged with lots of love and aditya folded his hands...

Maaaapyeha...h...woh kya hay naa na mera beta ka pata hay naa tum pyaree bhaibehenka aur hame chinta lagne lagee isliye hum yeha ayaa... herKya karunhamerebachee yeha hay aur hamara beta pata nahii kaha hay...

Ha aasunaina maaBandar ko ane de...mein use teek kardunga...

Pata nahiibeta nainakaise jel rahe hay

Varunhugged hisbutterfly and said that there is no life in London without her...

Butterflysmiled ...

Then theyjoined.

Instantlysunianalooked at anjali with hope filled eyes and then looked at the khushi..

Khushigave a knowingsmile...

She lookedat her andunderstood...that this is that gods beautiful creature which is trulymade forthe most eligible person in this earth...

Theundoubted gem...whois true resemble of a purest human being and a lovelybrother who is bothfather and mother to his darling sister...

Thenlooked at the personwho is feeding jelibe to his life...the look of the ladylooking at the personunderstood that it is not one way the girl is interested...nowwho don't like theiraditya...but she also understood the situation that inorderto live with adityashe should not get an y kind of thing as the first andforemost preference Inaditya life is always his sister...

But thegirl, will nothave problem...

But whatabout theangel...who is going to handle this angel...she dreamed of hisson.buttheir son strictly said that he will be always best friend and supportertogudiya.and never try to have any kind of intimate relations hip withgudiayaand never he cross his limits////////she is in deep thoughts notnoticingbumped with the lion itself...

She saidsorry...asrlooked at the lady.the twinkle I n her eyes.resemble of  hisbutterfly...before say something...hisbutterfly/came

Maa aapyeh kya kiye...

Allshocked .

Aap nelion ko takkaraee/...chaleyeejaldi warn a who lion kachaa chabayegee...

Thensunaina shocked...andturn her head to aSR.thought of his facial expressionstoanger.but no...hejust stand there.embrassed...

Shelistened regardingASR through her husband ...as arrogant and firm business manand his angerhas no limits.what surprised that their gudiya ...is working withhim...andwhy he is not saying anything to gudiya did she miss something...

Ifthere.sure she willfindit out and gave her husband a wink;

Varununderstoodsomething is cooking in he ...vivacious mind...she know his wife isoneelement and mix with gudiya their will make a mischief combination and takethehouse down////////

And hecannot be savednow because the life saver is somewhere they don't know/...

But littledon't know thatsome strom is coming towards them...

Next thefasionshow//////////

All areexited.

All areseated...

Adityaismore tensedthen his gudiya...

As wellall are happy...butsome unknown feeling...is gripping him inside...but notknowing that stromis coming from their directions...

part 32

Beforethe story the past

Rudrasingh raizada most popular and most respected citizen of luknow

Healways adore others and his decision is final…………

He has abest friend that is virendra Malik.he is soft person and alsorespectable butnot rich as raizada but they had wealth

Rudrawife is Devyani singh raizada also a very great wife loves hischildren verymuch she respects her husband s decision

On theother hand subradra malik is wife of virendra malik is a cunninglady and alwaysthirst of money she want the power and unfortunately the poweris always indevyani s hand,,,,,,,

She islooking for opportunity,,,,,,,,,,,

Rudrahas one daughter and one so n.arrthi singh raizada she is so softspoken andinnocent and kind hearted always helpful to other she is younger soall treatedwell

His sonis manohar singh raizada also loves his sister and mother andadores his fatherhe is also silent person and always follows his father

Viredramalik has 2 sons

One isAravind malik and other one is sameer malik

Both areoutraged, spoilt brats..even aravind is ok but sameer is name forthat.

Theya reall greedy like their mother.

On theother hand when they are little

At thattime

Aravindandsameer is 10 and 8 yrs old…

Manoharand arrthi is 8 and 6 yr old

At thattime  a strom happened atthe villages and mostly lost the families/rudraand  virendra helped lot of people

At thattime rudra brought as 10 yr old boy who ha s twinkle eyes and good looking.

He losthis parents so rudra volunteered for his studies and everything

For hisbade papa is everything.

All enter toadultry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as per subradra request aravindgot married toarrthi……………..

As wellas sameer to some village girl padmavati…

Andmanohar to manorama who is a villager…..

All areliving happily..

At thattime sujal the boy who adopted by rudra.is sujal gupta.marrieed abeautifulkashish ……………………who is also a orphan like him

Andafter years.Everything changed

Bythat  a politician and also arich person named samay krathi singh enterlucknow he befriended with sameer ashehas a same attitude and greedy likehim,,,,,,,,at the time..aravind cannotableto concentrate on the work as he isnot interested……And manohar is notavailable and taking of rudra who I bedrestfor illness

By thattime subradra lost virendra due to accident and the propertiesloosing due toaravind and also sameer

She usedtoblame arrthi as that time arrthi had given birth to  both anjali andalso arnav………………

Aravinddue to his brother insistence fell into bad influence and addictedto alcholol’

Sujalwho was journalist found out the illegeal things happening in theanciestrailproperty that is seesh mahal he collected the proof…………….]

At thattime he has aditya who is 8 yrs old and his daughter his pari isstill in thewomb………………

And he gatheredthe information.he also came across the fedility  of aravind and hismistress…………………………and hewanted to remove the obstracles..one fine morning whenhis princess and hissonwere small………..he was killed by sameer and hisassistants along with his wifekashish////////

But thedestiny slapped them because arrthi got hold of the aravind andsameer things soshe left him along with her childreem……….by thtq time rudrakilled and devyaniisalso alone.

Butevery one shocked…

As thelucknow sheershmahal had divided into four people………..

Becausethe sheershmehal  belongs tosujal s father who died in mishap………and hisrelatives sold to rudra ……rudra gotit and he had given most sheershamehel totwo to his grandson and granddaughterand also to the sujal son and also daughter…..

So nowwhen sameer got the information regarding aditya and khushi guptahe is onstrike……………

part 33

Maha Update

Lawvanya smirked oftenly……..

As she know her plan is going to besucceded……and she is enjoyingthouroughly

But ASR is clearly tensed he knowwhy………..he don’t know why bad is goingto happen.

He looked at her she issmiling  andlookingat the last minute preparations……………….

And the show is going tostart………………………….

It is one of the best fashion showall are buzzing around…………………………and checking is done thoroughly..

Aditya is after his sister takingcare of her………………………..

Then the show started…………………………………

And going on smooth………………………….

And the last line is going to theend

And the show stopper………………….alongwith khushi is going to walk down thestage….

With the claps…………………..all arewalking.

And arnav looking at the stagewhere the show stopper with rainbowdesigns…………………walking to the stage line butall are stopped to see thebeauty………..along with the show stopper like abeautiful angel dropped down theearth…

All are clapped……..

Suddenly a wind blowed down.and ASRlooked at the stage suddenly like aintense fear enter as something is going tohappen he felt on the day when hislife turned to bitter……..on the day where heand his mother and sister cameout…………….

And within a second………………….he ranto the stage and dragged his life andpushed himself the center and suddenly ona sudden another person came like awind and thrown both of them and it isalready late as the down fledded lightfell but only one person right and leftthe model…………….is hurt Natasha shriekedand fell down with shock even though sheis less injured……………where as

The person was little bit hurt isthe Aryan Singania…………………..

All are shocked to find him whereaditya ran to his sister who is in ASR shands………………..

All are shocked where pridvialready locked the doors and send his men insearch of the people behind theattack.

Where khushi is worried forNatasha……………………………and the show….

Bhayyu show…………………….

She is worried.

ASR look at her she is not worriedabout herself but she is worrying forthe show.

Then suddenly shouted bhayyu Bandaris hurt then they shifted theattention but already Aryan at the ground.

And he looked at his family……..

Sunaina and varun ran to him .buthe ran to the side of gudiya.

And he hugged her…………

Gudiya tum teek ho na.

Bandar………………….tuje chotlaga……………………………

Tum teek ho naa

Nahii idiot……………..tume .

At the same time…………………………..all thesecurity came up and the

After some time………………

Khushi is fussing around Aryanalong with sunaina………………….

Where vimal and aditya worrying forthem…………

After some time Aryan

Gudiya mom just stop it imfine…..an d who chote sic hot…………..

Kya………………………..

Are you out of mind mr Aryansinagania………………

Tum apne choch band karogi aurdoctor tume…………………..check agar ek aur baadbole tere moh se…………….toh mujemajbooran tune bachpan ke tarah…………………………..bedmein tie karke injection lagavunga………………………..

Everyone wo ndered .the tone sheused……………

Naina at the time worried smiledshe know s her mD s sister and bestfriend capable of everything.

Where Aryan……..said in horrorno…………..gudiya……im fine

Yaar adirok naa gudiya.dad……yeh gudiya pagal hay…………………….

Aap jantehoo na.

Vimal nodedhis head and said yes beta tere liye hamaregudiya ke treatment…………………….ke sahi.

Kaha hay tuna phone naa email.

Just thenpridvi came in Aryan sir aditya sir……………………………

I need toinform  veryimportant…………

But thesurprised ……..ASR responded………….his eyes fixed onparticular person

She is finechottey…………………………….

He lookedat his sister…………………..

Indeed…………..hegot feared………

And inturnthink some person intended to hurt his angel…….

And he will