Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yep exactly.....it started off well, but then it just dragged on and the end was pretty underwhelming to me. 

That's  the thing in these kind of mysteries they either reveal the twist too fast or drag too much like I know that nurse wasn't  the actual murderer but even that reveal came too fast and then them trying to hide it  was where I zoned out.  

Oh and am rewatching  broken😆 And again amused by veer ki accurate reading  of sameera  and how she needs help and how ajeeb she is while himself being even worse than her and then getting possed at ishanavi  everytime she rolls her eyes at that and him going why look at me like that🤣🤣 also woh bechara adil was so cute and funny ðŸ¤£ with his meri family ki piece  of mind ke liye plz pick your phone veer🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Oh and am rewatching  broken😆 And again amused by veer ki accurate reading  of sameera  and how she needs help and how ajeeb she is while himself being even worse than her and then getting possed at ishanavi  everytime she rolls her eyes at that and him going why look at me like that🤣🤣 also woh bechara adil was so cute and funny ðŸ¤£ with his meri family ki piece  of mind ke liye plz pick your phone veer🤣

LOL oh nice....Broken is deffo a good one to rewatch anytime.....Veer ka constant frustration with Sameera and ofcourse Ishnavi and Adil were awesome with the eyerolls and sarcasm. 

I still wish we'd gotten a proper closure to Veer's issues regarding the baggage from his late wife. Oh well. 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL oh nice....Broken is deffo a good one to rewatch anytime.....Veer ka constant frustration with Sameera and ofcourse Ishnavi and Adil were awesome with the eyerolls and sarcasm. 

I still wish we'd gotten a proper closure to Veer's issues regarding the baggage from his late wife. Oh well. 

oh i would've loved to see them more. again the kind of layering broken has and the dignity Harleen and Vik brought to Sam and veer is so hard to find  these days. i would love to see them paired again somewhere but nope ekta ko toh cheap thrills nikalne hain toh nikali rahe with 2 rs actors and actresses and stories. 

i also saw like 2,3 mins glimpse of the last episode of Kehne ko caz i just wanted to know what was the "end" and that gave me nightmares i gagged at how gross it was. teesri shaadi wali psycho happened to be mona ki haf sister yuckkkkkkkkkk then woh bhi laat marooed him and then mona ka character divorced and then they decided to live ek saath bina naam wale rishte ke so they were "kehne ko humsafar" like WTFFFFFFF is that ??? and the betiyan toh the less i say  the better. absolutly disgusting series 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

oh i would've loved to see them more. again the kind of layering broken has and the dignity Harleen and Vik brought to Sam and veer is so hard to find  these days. i would love to see them paired again somewhere but nope ekta ko toh cheap thrills nikalne hain toh nikali rahe with 2 rs actors and actresses and stories. 

LOL sadly good pairs hardly get repeated....least of all in Ekta land...usko toh bas timepass karna hota hai with a rotating list of whoever is her current fav.....haha

Chalo I guess we can move to the next one now:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5168538