Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood onscreen pairs that would never survive lockdown.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

when i saw the title of the thread the first onscreen pairing i thought of is bunny and naina and they are on this list šŸ˜† 

(from the article)

I still canā€™t sleep at night when I think about the fake happily-ever-after from this film. It was all done and dusted, and understood: Naina (Deepika Padukone) is an introverted doctor who realizes that Kabir (Ranbir Kapoor) is too much of a free bird to buckle down, and Kabir is a restless travel-show cinematographer with a dream job and unresolved daddy issues. Kabir canā€™t possibly just show up at her place and convince her itā€™s all fine and dandy. From experience, I can tell you: Thatā€™s not how it works. 

Three days into the lockdown at home, and sheā€™d notice that Kabir is a relapsed drug addict who canā€™t stay still in one space. Heā€™s bouncing off the walls. He wants to get on the next plane out. He insists on coming to the hospital with her for her double-shifts because he needs ā€œfresh airā€. I can imagine Naina tearing up as she treats suspected Covid-19 patients, because Kabir is restrained by the staff and sent into the isolation ward for 14 days. Once heā€™s released, he escapes into the wild ā€“ never to be seen again.

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago