Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

That's why i am not watching instead watching old episodes on my laptop. They should at least air episodes from the time 2006 to 2010 if not golden era. 

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIDEnSEEK06

That's why i am not watching instead watching old episodes on my laptop. They should at least air episodes from the time 2006 to 2010 if not golden era. 

Yeah....even I don't watch the reruns.....I just keep my screenrecorder ready and enter   sony live tv platform with an iota of hope that they'll rerun the old episodes.......and when I see the new episodes being aired I just exit the channel 

Gaganjyoti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIDEnSEEK06

Yes... But Sony never think about CIDians. 

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gaganjyoti

Yes... But Sony never think about CIDians. 

Isiliye channel ka yeh haal hai👎🏼

They're reruning some recent episode today 

Sony has stopped re-running cid for a while now ( 2 or 3 weeks...) But sony Pal and Aath are still re-running  the episodes.......2009 ones not old ones........anyway we have all the missing episodes now.........so I don't know why I'm bothered  about the lack of re-runs

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 3 years ago
Ashly_Ansalam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In my opinion SONY PAL is a great channel than SONY. It only costs Rs.1 per month and it shows my favourite shows CID, ADAALAT, AAHAT, SURYA. But on the other hand SONY TV costs above Rs.20 and since 2018, I have not watched any shows in that channel and it is a loss of money. I am only hoping that CID new series will come back.

HarshadThakker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

Sony has stopped re-running cid for a while now ( 2 or 3 weeks...) But sony Pal and Aath are still re-running  the episodes.......2009 ones not old ones........anyway we have all the missing episodes now.........so I don't know why I'm bothered  about the lack of re-runs

Ditto 

HarshadThakker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashly_Ansalam

In my opinion SONY PAL is a great channel than SONY. It only costs Rs.1 per month and it shows my favourite shows CID, ADAALAT, AAHAT, SURYA. But on the other hand SONY TV costs above Rs.20 and since 2018, I have not watched any shows in that channel and it is a loss of money. I am only hoping that CID new series will come back.

Yes sony pal is great compared to set India 

Yashitha thumbnail

The era between 2015 to 18 had some good content but jokes were missing and especially the fight between dr.salunkhe and abhijeet was missing.