Pavitra Bhagya

Empty Forum...

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys,

How are you all? I know this is a hard time with this Corona outbreak. It is time to stay safe.

Shooting has been stopped, serial has been put on hold. All activities in forum have faded away, except in one active thread. 

I hope things get resolved soon and life goes back to normal...Can't wait to get our Reyansh and Pranati back onscreen. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Stay safe...stay healthy...๐Ÿ˜Š

Meanwhile, if someone wishes to write any FF or OS on our beloved Prayansh...then please go ahead. We will have something to go by in this forum...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amritat

Hello guys,

Hello๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

How are you all? I know this is a hard time with this Corona outbreak. It is time to stay safe.

reading all the news on it things are just getting worst all around the world hope there is some hope to destroy this virus forever from the world,wishing everyone stay in good health and stay safe๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Shooting has been stopped, serial has been put on hold. All activities in forum have faded away, except in one active thread. 

yeah as there is nothing more to discuss hope things get back to normal and we are back in having fun together

I hope things get resolved soon and life goes back to normal...Can't wait to get our Reyansh and Pranati back onscreen. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am missing Prayansh/Rinal like crazy๐Ÿ˜ญi am still watching their old scenes and their chemistry gives me back the much needed energy to tolerate the lockdown and aftermath of the lockdown as it will not be immediate telecast they need to shoot and that might delay a few weeks of the telecast

Stay safe...stay healthy...๐Ÿ˜Š

same to you and everyone in the world๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Meanwhile, if someone wishes to write any FF or OS on our beloved Prayansh...then please go ahead. We will have something to go by in this forum...

thats a good idea๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

Viswasruti thumbnail

Very good idea Amrita. A good suggestion. ๐Ÿค— 

Lead the way from the front dear, we are here to appreciate and later to participate.๐Ÿ˜ƒ