Actor Nafisa Ali stranded in Goa without Medical and Food Supply - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by anjs

dude......baby food and milk is another story...but a grownup has the akkal to adjust as per the situation and not crib the way Nafisa is doing........so point your finger in the right direction......

you stop your nonsense, if you dont have the sense of what to say..........

yes i am in the same position.....my mom's heart medicine is rationed and i dont know when the medical will have the supplies..........but guess what, i am not running around crying.....cause i know the lockdown was needed and the supplies will be less when all sections of society will stay at home to STOP the spread of the deadly disease.......... that doesnt mean i will crib and blame the government and the lower strata of the society for not working and not bringing me fresh fruits or vegetables to eat.........like holier then thou Nafisa is doing......

but its not a surprise, these celebs have that entitled air around them.........few weeks back DT had wished all labor class people continue working and finish the road construction since rest of the city in lock down.......... now Nafisa is cribbing that she doesnt have fresh fruits or vegetables, cause guess what......the labor class people to who work for the transportation have the audacity to stay at home to save themselves...how dare they care for their health, when high and mighty Nafisa has not eaten her fresh fruits yet.......

Have you even read the article? Or are you reading some fictionalized article in your head? Where is she blaming the government? Where is she blaming the lower strata of the society to not stay at home and instead bring fresh fruits and vegetables for her? Where is she telling how dare they care for their health?

Nothing that you are saying is mentioned in the article. She is only talking about basic essentials. Which has been cut off in many parts of Goa except for Panjim because it is the capital city of Goa. WHICH IS A FACT. GO AND READ THE FREAKING NEWSPAPERS!!! And the government themselves have mentioned essential services to be provided throughout the country which includes fresh fruits and vegetables that would mean the labour class working throughout the country. Now you are also going to start blaming the Indian Goverment saying how dare they allow essential services and put the health of labour class in jeopardy?

What are you actually high on? You have given a completely different spin in portraying Nafisa as a hindi film villain as if she is some queen of England with 100 slaves working for her. Or maybe you only read the last line which says she is part of Congress which was enough for you to make up this fictional bollywood screenplay in your head.smiley36

You have posted the same link a gazzillion times already. Please stop!

Originally posted by Sun.zara

You have posted the same link a gazzillion times already. Please stop!

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Trolling should be the last thing one expects in times like these. We should hang on to each other and support each other instead of leg pulling. Please understand this is not your regular Hindu Muslim issue.

Originally posted by Sun.zara

Trolling should be the last thing one expects in times like these. We should hang on to each other and support each other instead of leg pulling. Please understand this is not your regular Hindu Muslim issue.

Trolling Oksmiley3

Who would laugh like a maniac in a pandemic that we are in ? Where is the seriousness to discuss the grave dangers that is looming on each of us? Whats the need of this extremely tiring excercise of painting one community in negative light that is being done by ITcell members? Can we for once not look at from humanity's perspective instead of religiously biased one? 

Nafisa Ali