Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun.zara thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

You have posted the same link a gazzillion times already. Please stop!

Originally posted by: Sun.zara

You have posted the same link a gazzillion times already. Please stop!

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Sun.zara thumbnail

Trolling should be the last thing one expects in times like these. We should hang on to each other and support each other instead of leg pulling. Please understand this is not your regular Hindu Muslim issue.

Trolling should be the last thing one expects in times like these. We should hang on to each other and support each other instead of leg pulling. Please understand this is not your regular Hindu Muslim issue.

Trolling Ok😲

Sun.zara thumbnail

Who would laugh like a maniac in a pandemic that we are in ? Where is the seriousness to discuss the grave dangers that is looming on each of us? Whats the need of this extremely tiring excercise of painting one community in negative light that is being done by ITcell members? Can we for once not look at from humanity's perspective instead of religiously biased one? 

Who would laugh like a maniac in a pandemic that we are in ? Where is the seriousness to discuss the grave dangers that is looming on each of us? Whats the need of this extremely tiring excercise of painting one community in negative light that is being done by ITcell members? Can we for once not look at from humanity's perspective instead of religiously biased one? 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Khud ko khana mil rh h toh dusro ki political agenda aur cribbing hi lgega. She is a cancer survivor n everyone knows what is Goa's situation. Khair kuch Ppl just ......

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She could have contacted morjim MLA. Medicines there is no shortage here. Almost all Pharmacies in Goa are open. I myself go to get medicines for my parents.

Even if her medicines are uncommon one's she could have tried union pharmacy or jeewan rekha or gone to Manipal hospital directly. Even though crpf is also deployed at few places if there is genuine reason like medical emergency she can travel across the city or even apply and get a pass issued by govt here since morjim is far coastal area. I have friends staying in morjim area, all are adjusting.

Me and 2 of my friend's volunteer with an NGO. Last full week we have been distributing free food & ration for the hungry and homeless people everyday almost 400-500 people in north goa. It's mostly the migrant workers who are suffering. Plus some tourists stranded in small hotels aren't getting food due to shortage of staff. 

Night time we feed stray animals.Infact today we bought waste from vegetable vendor's & fed stray cattle. 

Vegetables & groceries are available here early morning. 

How can someone be cribbing about not getting fruits at this time??? 🙄We are also adjusting here. Can't these self entitled celeb's learn to adjust??? 😔 So silly

Goan's here are trying level best to support the lockdown. All are staying home. 

Anyway if anybody is stuck in Goa & needs any help can dm me, may be we can help or guide.

Edited by Ranjali - 4 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Surprising.. everything is available here..fresh fruits, vegetables, medicines..so why not in Goa