Bala Ramayan: Little Rama!

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

In honour of Rama Navami today, let's discuss Sri Rama's and his brothers' childhood exploitations!

In RSR they showed, in the song "Thumak Chalat Rama-chandra", how he wanted the moon to play with and Dasharatha promptly laid a bowl of water to capture the image of the moon so Rama cuold splash in it! *hayye, I almost died *

Please share more such stories if you know them!

Happy Rama Navami to everyone!🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

All the songs in This Ramayan makes you teary and feel elated at the same time.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Detail  reason of Lord ram incarnation 

One day 5 sanatan bhraman went to meet Lord Vishnu at vaikunth dhaam 

There were  dwaarpaal  at vaikunth gate named Jay and Vijay 

Jay  and Vijay  did not let 5 sanatan brahaman to enter vaikunth dhaam  as Lord Vishnu was in yog nidra 

Bhraman get  angry at Jay and Vijay and curse  both   that  both will take three times birth in earth as demons 

In first birth  Jay and Vijay born as hiranaksh and hirankasyap in satyug

2 second birth as Ravaan and   kumbh karan  in treta yug 

3 as kans and shishu pal dwapar yug 

Bhraman  said in three  birth u will be killed by God  and after three birth  both will get salvation 

So ram take incarnation to give salvation to  jai and Vijay as Ravaan and  kumbh karan in treta yug

Another reason of Lord ram incarnation that narad muni has become arrogant. So Lord Vishnu in order made narad muni come in right path   He made a lluion world  where there was swayammar of goddess laxmi  . Lord Vishnu made narad muni a monkey face   . Goddess laxmi passes by narad muni   . Narad muni has hope that goddess laxmi will put  varmaala at his neck but goddess laxmi put varmaala at Lord Vishnu neck 

Narad muni get wonder why laxmi  did not put garlands on him 

He saw at mirror and saw his monkey face  

He got angry and curse Lord Vishnu that in treta yug u will get separate  from ur wife and monkey will help u in uniting with ur wife

So Lord ram take birth at  chaitra ( Hindi month) shukla paksh  Hindi date navami  at punarvasu nakshatra  at 12 pm

Source  tulsidaas ramcharitra manas and shreemadh bhagwat

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Jetsonsfan thumbnail

Never heard about narad mUni story. Thanks a lot for sharing it.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Child raam use to play with child hanuman  too. I think Lord shiv become madari and child hanuman dance to entertain Lord ram  and Lord rat enjoy madari game 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

There was this one book I read...can't remember what the name is, that detailed the childhood of Ram and his brothers. It was so sweet. It described how Lakshman would play pranks on the brothers, especially Bharat, and sensitive Bharat would go crying to Rama, who would be the mediator between his brothers as they bickered. 😆

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Heya! thanks for the stories guys, would love to hear more of them hun! ❤️

@Surabhi di, yep I saw the Ram-Hanuman scenes in that animated Hanuman movie, ti was super cute!

@Janu di, you remember any of the stories? I'd love to hear some in detail!