Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

PreRish OS || Midnight Cravings||

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

First and foremost, congratulate me because I have successfully become a manic. I couldn't sleep till 3 in the morning because the idea of this OS kept revolving in my head 🤪

And I slept only after I wrote this entire damn thing, so please ignore the mistakes as you read it🤪

I hope you enjoy it. PMs will be sent later. (baki baatien bhi baad main karte hain 🤪) 

~~~~~~~

Rishabh Bajaj was in a deep slumber with a small smile playing on his lips. He was dreaming about his future, his little boy crawling around in the house with Kukki and Sneha behind him trying to catch hold of him while his wife and he laughed to their heart's content at the scene in front of their eyes. 

Yes, Prerna had come back in Rishabh’s life five years ago, with a day old Sneha in her arms. The Basus had refused to accept Sneha as their child, they questioned Prerna’s character and her daughter’s praternity. Prerna would never go against them if they had only questioned her, but they had pointed fingers at her innocent daughter. In that minute she realised that her daughter and she could never become a part of this family. Despite Anurag’s assurance that he would clear the misunderstandings Prerna had left. 

The only person who could accept her daughter and give her the love of a father that she deserved was Rishabh. And Prerna had become sure of this when Mehra had come down to Sharma Niwas and handed her the property papers that Rishabh had transferred in Sneha’s name. Without wasting any more time she had come down to London to live with her husband and their daughters. 

Kukki and Sneha had become the cupids in Prerna and Rishabh’s love story. Rishabh could never thank the lord enough for blessing him with his two princesses. But with so many women in the house he felt alone. There were times when the three of them would gang up against him and tease or annoy him. No matter how much he sulked, deep in his heart Rishabh would be proud of himself for being the reason for their smiles. 

The sweet dream that Rishabh was having got disturbed when he felt someone shake him. He could vaguely hear his wife asking him to wake up, but he didn’t want to open his eyes and break his dream. 

‘Rishabh…’

Prerna called him out once more and nudged him, she noted the smile on his face be replaced by a frown as he opened his eyes lazily. 

‘What is it Prerna? I was having such a nice dream…’ 

Rishabh complained as he rubbed his eyes, he saw his wife sitting crossed-legged on the bed with a pout. Damn, she looked so cute with that pout. Rishabh thought in his head. His eyes were fixed on Prerna’s lips that he was too tempted to capture in a kiss, it was only when he heard Prerna call him out again that he moved his gaze from her lips and noted her expressions, she looked upset and he immediately got worried 

‘Kya hua?’ 

He asked softly as he sat on the bed and shuffled closer to her. 

‘I want to eat Pancakes…’ 

For a minute Rishabh thought that she was kidding with him, he glanced at the wall clock which read 3 am. There was no way that he could get Pancakes for her at this hour of time. 

‘Prerna… if you are trying to play a prank on me..’ 

‘I am not trying to play a prank on you, hume sach main Pancakes khane hain..’

Rishabh looked at her keenly and her expressions clearly said that his wife was not kidding with him. Prerna cherished her belly which was now swelling as she was in her fifth month of pregnancy. It now struck Rishabh that his wife was having her ‘midnight cravings’ 

‘But main iss waqt Pancakes kahan se laun? It is three in the morning Prerna…’ 

‘Mujhe nahi pata, your babies want to have pancakes…’

‘Babies? We are having twins?’

Rishabh blurted out in confusion, either he was still sleepy or his wife was twisting her words on purpose to play with him. Prerna rolled her eyes at her husband. She smacked on his arm and huffed at him. 

‘No, this baby (she cherished her baby bump once again) and this baby (she pointed to herself)’

‘Aah..’ 

Rishabh nodded at her and gave her a sheepish smile before cupping her face. He caressed her cheek with his thumb and smiled as she leaned into his touch. 

‘Mere hone wale baby ki Mamma, time dekho. There is no chance ki koi bhi shop iss waqt khuli hogi and I cannot even wake up the cook at this odd hour. So how about we go back to sleep and subah breakfast ke liye we can have Pancakes…’ 

Rishabh moved his arms to her shoulder and gently tried to lay her in bed but Prerna smacked his arms and glared at him. 

‘Nahi.. abhi khane hain Pancakes…’ 

She said with a finality in her tone and looked at Rishabh who rubbed his forehead with his thumb and his finger. She knew that he was not going to give in to her demand so easily but she also knew how she could make him do so. 

Rishabh closed his eyes and tried to figure out a way to convince his wife. But before he could come up with any idea he heard Prerna sniff, he immediately opened his eyes and cupped her face once again. Her eyes were welled up and fat tears rolled down her cheeks. 

‘I know ki aap meri demand puri kyun nahi kar rahe.. You don’t love me anymore na. I am becoming fat, issliye abh aap mujhe pyaar bhi nahi karte. Aur meri wish bhi puri nahi kar rahe…’ 

Rishabh shut his eyes once again, he felt bad for having made her cry. He should have known that her hormones would kick in if he refused to satisfy her cravings. 

‘Jaan.. you know aisa kuch nahi hai. I love you.. I love you a lot.. No matter how fat you become..’

Before he could complete his sentence Rishabh was silenced by Prerna’s loud gasp 

‘Dekha… you agree that I am becoming fat… bas issliye aap meri baat nahi sun rahe na…’ 

Rishabh mentally smacked himself for his choice of words. He felt like crying himself because of the situation that he was trapped in right now. He took a deep breath to first calm himself and then he could try to calm his wife. 

‘Prerna.. You are misunderstanding me… I didn’t mean it. You are not becoming fat, our baby is growing inside you. And think practically na Jaan.. iss waqt main Pancakes kahan se laun…’ 

He tried to pacify her but Prerna’s tears rolled down her eyes non-stop. Rishabh felt bad for having made her cry. He wiped her tears with his thumb and pulled her in a hug. He looked at the ceiling as if he was asking the divine forces to give him an idea to fulfil his wife’s demand. After a few minutes when he felt Prerna’s sobs subside, he pulled back. He smiled when she cutely rubbed her nose with the back of her hand. Prerna looked at him and the mischief in her eyes was not unnoticed by Rishabh. She smirked at him slightly and played with his T-shirt. 

‘What?’

Rishabh asked her, he was now a little worried for himself. He had no clue what she would say to him but he knew that she was going to get him in big trouble. 

‘Mana ki iss time aap Pancakes lene bahar nahi ja sakte ya cook ko nahi utha sakte. Lekin aap khud toh pancakes bana sakte hain na?’

‘What? Prerna.. Mujhe pancakes banane nahi aate hain…’ 

‘Haan toh Google kar lena na ki kaise bane hain…’ 

Prerna said in a sugar coated voice and bit her lip, she blinked her eyelashes at him rapidly and tried to make the best puppy face possible. Rishabh’s eyes grew wide at her words. Him? She seriously wanted HIM to make Pancakes for her?

Rishabh opened his mouth to argue with her but the look on her face melted his heart. He knew that if he would say no to her, she would start crying again. And the last thing he wanted to do was to make his pregnant wife cry. He rubbed his forehead once again to sooth the incoming headache. He let out a sigh before he got out of bed. He noticed his wife grin at him as he walked to her side and helped her get on her feet. He shook his head and chuckled at her excitement. 

Once inside the kitchen, Rishabh wore an apron and tried to gather the ingredients to make Pancakes for his wife who sat at the dining table and smiled at him. He scrolled through his phone and tried to memorize the steps to make Pancakes. Soon he got busy with his task, his concentration broke when he heard a click. He frowned when he realized that Prerna was clicking his pictures. 

‘What? It’s a moment to be captured… aap konsa har din kitchen main kaam karte hain…’ 

Prerna shrugged her shoulders and kept her phone aside. Rishabh rolled her eyes at her in response and continued his task. 

‘If either of our daughters wake up and happen to come downstairs by any chance, they would tease me till no extent.’

‘Don’t worry, your daughters sleep like a hog. Just like you. And rahi baat ki vo aapko aise dekh lengi, toh uski tension mat lijiye. Kal subah main unhe sari pictures dikha dungi..’ 

Rishabh looked at his wife and shook his head in amusement as he poured a little batter on the hot pan. He felt proud of himself when he managed to flip his first Pancake without spoiling it, and to his surprise it was nice golden-brownish just like in the picture posted on the site. He knew that he was making it correctly and felt a little confident at his cooking skills. Within minutes the pancakes were ready, he served them on a plate and took it to his wife who tried to control her glee. 

‘At your service madam…’ 

Rishabh placed the Pancakes in front of Prerna and took a seat next to her. He looked at her and couldn’t help but smile to himself when he saw how like a child she poured a lot of chocolate on top of the Pancakes before taking the first bite.

‘Mmmmm…. This is so good…’

Prerna closed her eyes and relished the taste, she had almost finished half of them when she realised that her husband was there too and he deserved to have a bite. She took a fork full of Pancakes and stuffed Rishabh’s mouth, earning a glare in return from him. In less than ten minutes Prerna had finished the entire thing. In fact, she licked the remaining chocolate sauce with her fingers. That is when Rishabh realised that she was genuinely hungry and was happy that he had gave into her demand. He noticed that some chocolate sauce was smudged around her lips. He was about to wipe it with his fingers when an idea struck him. 

When she looked up from her plate Prerna felt like her husband was now upto some mischief, and before she could realise he leaned closer to her face. The next second she felt his lips on the corner of hers as he sucked the chocolate sauce. She closed her eyes and let out a silent gasp. Rishabh sucked on the corner of her lip for longer than required before moving back. Prerna sighed in relief assuming that he was done but her eyes popped out when she felt him grab her hand and lick her fingers. 

Rishabh winked at her naughtily and Prerna felt the desire hum in her entire body at her husband’s ministrations. She closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure as Rishabh continued to tease her. She pouted at him when he moved away from her

‘There all done… come on now let’s go back to sleep..’ 

She looked at him with her mouth wide open, Rishabh felt like laughing at her expressions. He knew that she wanted more, he could see the desire in her eyes before she closed them to enjoy the moment. But now he was going to toy with her for having put him through so much trouble. 

‘What?’

He asked her casually and got up from his seat, he took the plate and walked to the sink leaving behind a frustrated Prerna. 

‘What? What? How can you just talk about going back to sleep after doing what you have just done?’ 

Rishabh feigned confusion and looked at her innocently, he loved how adorable she looked when she was turned on and annoyed. Prerna walked to him and grabbed his t-shirt in a fist.

‘Don’t try to play coy with me Mr Bajaj, you know very well what I am talking about…’

Wrapping his arms around her waist Rishabh pulled her to himself, he kissed the corner of her lips once again and Prerna felt her anger vanish in an instant.

‘Are you talking about this?’ 

He whispered huskily in her ear and felt her nod slightly, he rubbed his stubble against her cheek as he moved to kiss her on her lips. Prerna waited in anticipation with her lips parted slightly but the kiss never happened. She looked at her husband, in fact glared at him asking him to continue but he shook his head negatively. 

‘I think we should stop, you know how one thing leads to another and we did decide not do it, as it might not be safe for the baby so…’

Prerna gasped at his words and before she knew she had started blabbering 

‘No but I spoke to the doctor and she said that we can do it. We just have to be gentle so why…’

She stopped in the middle of her sentence when she looked at her husband’s shocked expressions. She bit her lip and tried to hide her embarrassment, Rishabh grinned at her before bringing his face closer to hers. 

‘You really asked this to the doctor?’ 

He said in a whisper as he continued to cover the distance between them, Prerna nodded her head slightly before she felt Rishabh’s lips on her. She could swear that he was smiling, she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss with equal passion. 

As soon as they broke apart for some air Rishabh bent and picked her up in bridal style as he walked to their room to fulfill yet another ‘midnight craving’ of his wife. 

~~~~~~~

Okay, now I am off to sleep again. 

Love;

Niyati ❤️

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail

Naryal phoding. 😆

Muaaaaah... 

My spot. Ressed.  

Thanks for the OS. Coming with comments soon as my phone is 😔

Unressing...😍😍😍😍😍

Now the battery is fully charged...😆

What a beautiful OS! 

Kitna Sundar dream dekh Raha tha Bajju. 

Midnight cravings😆

Loved it to the core. I am speechless! Loved it! ❤️

Want more OS 😊

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

🤭🤭 pancakes 🤭🤭 

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This was amazing yet another midnight craving ☺️

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And u can’t just stop 🛑 like this 😭😭😡😡 ha 👎🏼

Come on stop 🛑 teasing us and give us 18+ now 😡😭😭

Sleep 😴 well first then try something hot 🥵 

Keh diya naa! Bas keh diya ✋✋✋✋

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Haayeee....Such delicious midnight cravings .....one lip-smacking and one lip-locking ☺️🤣

Wonderful story.... The premise is nice and sweet.... The progress of the story is natural....and the conclusion dreamy

If your insomnia has produced such a beautiful story then I'll wish more insomnia on your head 😈.....so lag jao kaam pe whenever you can't sleep 🤣

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another midnight cravings  😜😎

What is that😂😂??plz write in details in next time..and love to see bold prena😍😍

This one is 🥰😍😍😍 

Hayyee mera chef bajju reminds me of chef armaan making anything or everything of paneer On date ..

And that chocolate on side of lips reminds me of my sanskaari AAK asking zoe to remove the cheese .

Hayyeee u made me drown into his all lovingggggggg characters at one go !!

Killed it 

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

L

smiley27

V

E

D

I

T

!