•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I mean even if you keep aside aborting back to back 2 tasks and poor performance on the show, there should be a certain respect and way of conducting on the show and for the tasks you're competing. His attitude throughout the creepy-crawlies task was sooo off-putting. I'm glad everyone out there called him out for being so disrespectful and throwing tantrums despite being a poor performer throughout the season. Dharmesh nailed it what he spoke about the format of KKK and why did you even come to take part in. 

I can't believe he's in top 4 alongwith that joker Balraj ðŸ˜µ

All the males this season are weak apart from KP and Dharmesh and the girls this time are really strong like Teju,KT,Adaa 

Still unable to believe Balraj reached to Top3  

I think they were planning to bring KP, KT, Teju as Finalist but unfortunately Teju quit it so Balraj reached Top3 and its quit disappointment that Ada wasn't in the list of Top3 ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by MyDriYa

Still unable to believe Balraj reached to Top3  

I think they were planning to bring KP, KT, Teju as Finalist but unfortunately Teju quit it so Balraj reached Top3 and its quit disappointment that Ada wasn't in the list of Top3 ðŸ¤”

for sure. these three were the chosen ones going by their promos and how they're highlighted in every fun segment. Balraj made it to top 3 through connection and luck.

Originally posted by Chopatgomake

All the males this season are weak apart from KP and Dharmesh and the girls this time are really strong like Teju,KT,Adaa 

Absolutely true. The girls are just another level this season. 

Originally posted by Chopatgomake

I agree 

Shivin had the amazing start in KKK for first 2 weeks but after that his performance felt flat. He gives up easily which is not good, he actually had huge potential!!! Expected him to be like Puneet from last season but he turned out to be like Zain/Harsh. I really like him but his performance hasn't been that impressive compared to most of them. 

He is actually really good in tasks that he had completed, but he needs to stop giving up. Not a good move at all

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago

To be honest, I am so disappointed with this guy. He did good in the starting and I even compared him with Shantanu but his giving up the tasks is a huge turn off. And I will prefer anyone who at least try and give their best. I mean, phobia is not for him only, it's for others too but others are fighting it off for the survival. I really wished that Adaa would have been in top 4 over him or Dharmesh. Actually, Dharmesh and Ada actually deserve to be in place of Balraj and Shivin given that Tejaswi has to quit otherwise she too deserved to be in finals.