chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey all! 

It's soooo good to have our show back on the screen. The same magic. Can't express how I feel... 

But i felt something watching the episode. Naina's VO made much more sense to me now. 

The way she describes Sameer, the voice modulation, it felt right. 

The VO has so much love, admiration and a sense of pride in it. Knowing Samaina story it feels good to hear the VO. Its like now we know how much love she felt talking about Sameer in the VO, after all Sameer showered her with pure love. The moments that we all saw, their journey, that depth was conveyed by the VO. 

Can't wait to re watch all the other episodes...Right now I am excited about Nanu's entry.  

AND OF COURSE THE TWIRL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Now when we watch it , our perspective to each character will be a lil different and because we will look deeper and we ourselves have grown a few months ...a year older too. Anyways what matters is we have our Ashi and Randeep as Naina and Sameer back on screen and we have got our show to be re telecast. 

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 4 years ago
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes

Now that we have lived their journey went through all ups and downs we will feel much more connected with their emotions .. Much more compassionate towards the voice over 

Our show is back still can't believe it