Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

A lost Prerna amongst all the mess. (Need a better title lol)

Pine22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello peeps of the forum,

As I have got nothing much to do in these trying times, stuck at home for the time being, I have been reading a lot of topics made here and the replies to that. As such, there is something I have been left wondering for quite sometime now.

(NOTE: This is my opinion or rather an observation, please do not take it as bashing a certain character. Thank you.)

This is something that I have noticed and quite frankly bothered me somewhat. Whenever the question arises as to what would Prerna choose when the time comes (after knowing the whole truth), either Anurag or Mr.Bajaj, the accompanying reason as to why she would/should/will choose Anurag puzzles me. 

"Because Anurag deserves better" or something along those lines. Prerna and Anurag has become more about Anurag as a person rather than Anurag and Prerna as a couple. Does anyone ever think about Prerna at all? Why is everything about Anurag, why are his feelings considered more than Prerna's in every circumstance? 

For the contrary, I am not much a Prerna fan either because of the way her character has been shown but in this very moment after whatever has inspired why does it seriously matter how much he is in pain compared to her. She deserves to know the truth, to know why it was done. But please let us not want them to be together just because he deserves it. He does not get a say in her decisions or her future anymore unless she allows it.

Also, yes, I am rooting for Prerna and Mr.B but if she does end up choosing Anurag after all I shall bid adieu and move on and never return back. All I am just hoping for is that Prerna gets to shine, gets to do what she wants, gets to handle her life and chooses to think about herself first before taking any decision. That she gets to untangle her self from all the mess, take a deep breath, find some peace within herself. (Way too much to ask for knowing the show's patterns, but alas, the heart wants what it wants eh).

On that note, as I end this much needed rant on my side,  I would like to dedicate these words for Prerna: 

"You promised the world and I fell for it

I put you first and you adored it

Set fires to my forest

And you let it burn

Sang off key in my chorus

'Cause it wasn't yours

I saw the signs and I ignored it

Rose colored glasses all distorted

Set fire to my purpose

And I let it burn

You got off on the hurtin'

When it wasn't yours, yeah

We'd always go into it blindly

I needed to lose you to find me

This dance, it was killing me softly

I needed to hate you to love me, yeah

To love, love, yeah

To love, love, yeah

To love, yeah

I needed to lose you to love me, yeah" - Selena Gomez (Lose you to love me ).

*Edited by KZK2 DT. Disclaimer isn't allowed.*

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pine22

As I have got nothing much to do in these trying times, stuck at home for the time being, I have been reading a lot of topics made here and the replies to that. As such, there is something I have been left wondering for quite sometime now.

(NOTE: This is my opinion or rather an observation, please do not take it as bashing a certain character. Thank you.)

This is something that I have noticed and quite frankly bothered me somewhat. Whenever the question arises as to what would Prerna choose when the time comes (after knowing the whole truth), either Anurag or Mr.Bajaj, the accompanying reason as to why she would/should/will choose Anurag puzzles me. 

"Because Anurag deserves better" or something along those lines. Prerna and Anurag has become more about Anurag as a person rather than Anurag and Prerna as a couple. Does anyone ever think about Prerna at all? Why is everything about Anurag, why are his feelings considered more than Prerna's in every circumstance? 

For the contrary, I am not much a Prerna fan either because of the way her character has been shown but in this very moment after whatever has inspired why does it seriously matter how much he is in pain compared to her. She deserves to know the truth, to know why it was done. But please let us not want them to be together just because he deserves it. He does not get a say in her decisions or her future anymore unless she allows it.

Also, yes, I am rooting for Prerna and Mr.B but if she does end up choosing Anurag after all I shall bid adieu and move on and never return back. All I am just hoping for is that Prerna gets to shine, gets to do what she wants, gets to handle her life and chooses to think about herself first before taking any decision. That she gets to untangle her self from all the mess, take a deep breath, find some peace within herself. (Way too much to ask for knowing the show's patterns, but alas, the heart wants what it wants eh).

Also please do not reply with "because this isn't season one". This isn't about that. This is something else entirely. Thank you. ❤️

It's damn tough to root for Prerna. I've been trying since June 2019 and failing miserably with a noteworthy consistency. Anyway, since the current track actually bestows her with the opportunity of making a choice as stressed in a monologue by Mr Bajaj, I'd appreciate if it gives her a chance to shine. For the first time she will get the chance to choose for herself without external factors influencing the verdict. Here she won't indulge in some laughable sacrifice for BB inhabitants who always humiliated and degraded her but walk towards a better life for HERSELF. This will be her character development. 

Regarding your question, everything is justified in the name of the forced soulmate crap because there's no other explanation. 😃😅

@Bold - That's freaking annoying! 😆

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

It's damn tough to root for Prerna. I've been trying since June 2019 and failing miserably with a noteworthy consistency. Anyway, since the current track actually bestows her with the opportunity of making a choice as stressed in a monologue by Mr Bajaj, I'd appreciate if it gives her a chance to shine. For the first time she will get the chance to choose for herself without external factors influencing the verdict. Here she won't indulge in some laughable sacrifice for BB inhabitants who always humiliated and degraded her but walk towards a better life for HERSELF. This will be her character development. 

Regarding your question, everything is justified in the name of the forced soulmate crap because there's no other explanation. 😃😅

@Bold - That's freaking annoying! 😆

everything that my darling kuki said +10000000

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pine22

On that note, as I end this much needed rant on my side,  I would like to dedicate these words for Prerna: 

"You promised the world and I fell for it

I put you first and you adored it

Set fires to my forest

And you let it burn

Sang off key in my chorus

'Cause it wasn't yours

I saw the signs and I ignored it

Rose colored glasses all distorted

Set fire to my purpose

And I let it burn

You got off on the hurtin'

When it wasn't yours, yeah

We'd always go into it blindly

I needed to lose you to find me

This dance, it was killing me softly

I needed to hate you to love me, yeah

To love, love, yeah

To love, love, yeah

To love, yeah

I needed to lose you to love me, yeah" - Selena Gomez (Lose you to love me ).

Also please do not reply with "because this isn't season one". This isn't about that. This is something else entirely. Thank you. ❤️

I dont know your post seems more like don't expect this or root for this why? If people want to see AnuPre together its their choice. People have seen their journey from day 1 of this show and they are as much entitled to root for whatever they like.

There are many things that are bothersome in this place for that matter but it doesn't mean people should stop rooting for what they like right. The most bothersome for that matter is so much concern for prerna now 😆 only because she seems to be with bajaj now or there are chances that she will select him. 😆

If i think about betterment of prerna actually no one deserves her be it anurag or bajaj. She actually does deserve better out living full of life person. Someone who wont come with baggage or responsibility at the age of 29 or 30. Someone who can complete her love story as she want it. 

And as for people sympathize with anurag because they feel connected to him just like how people used to sympathy with bajaj because they felt connect to him there is nothing wrong with it. Some see the pain of bajaj that he is lonely he needs love same with some see with anurag its everyone's own choices as its a story and everyone watches  it with their own set of perspective.

Anyways the narration of this show on hotstar says that will they get together even after revenge, retribution and betrayal with ? In it so some people are definitely watching it to see how it unfolds for them its their choice. 

Makers have failed prerna's narration from start so i hope now they will start correcting it in better way. As for me as i am more interested in anupre journey are they together or seperate don't care much but i like their connection so i like watching how they deal with each kasuti.🤷 Ekta said anupre's relationship is not about them being married or them being parent so who she choice to live her life doesn't matter what she thinks and feels for anurag and vice versa matters to me because thats what i am watching this show for. 👍🏼 they love each other or hate each that's part of main story. She decides to stay married to bajaj also part of the story but do i care about it or not  its individual choice.

Only love story i see happing now is kuki and that guy 😆 everyone else will just do fight fight and shout at their kids with their own version of parenting tips and become love guru 🤣. It will be weird to see parents and kids love story in parallel but nothing is impossible with KZK😆

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If RB after pulling  the knife stunt to kill Anurag can be whitewashed and justified by people so Anurag acts can also be justified.If Anurag is a killer for all the people then RB is not a saint because he tried to kill a person with a knife,stalk a pregnant woman,and blackmail a pregnant women to marry him all his deeds cannot be justified by people as love like Anurag acts cannot be justified.In reality prena deserve neither Anurag nor Bajaj😂😂😂😂

Edited by Abjini - 4 years ago
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I completely agree with your post. Btw I love that song by selena Gomez. When the song first came out I couldn't help but compare it to prerna. lol. I actually posted something about it. 

Anurag and prerna relationship is very toxic. Either one inflict pain on one another except anurag is steps ahead of prerna in the list. However I do feel prerna feeling is not considered at all by some. 

I do have a strong feeling that if prerna were to chose mr bajaj neutral fans as well as Erica fans and prerish fans would be happy. I see many comments where many want better for prerna. Better meaning more better than her ex. 

In the 8 years prerna has suffered more worse than anurag. She lived with the knowledge of her child being dead and the image in her head of her ex cheating on her. That is enough to make someone traumatized not to mention throwing someone off a bridge. So all the sympathy that they are trying to show with anurag in the show is a bunch of BS. 

As for the whole knife charade and calling bajaj a murderer or killer he is NOT. If writers wanted they could've made him do it but mr bajaj character has redemption. The reason behind him snapping was justified even though he was wrong. However that has nothing to do with the actually story. The story is about these two men who come into prerna life and changes it. One is a blessing the other is a curse. One stands strong next to her and the other is weak and pushes her away. Bajaj and anurag are enemies and hate one another. What they do to one another is not the important part. It's about who pushes prerna to be a better version of herself. That's why even though the story is about anurag and prerna; bajaj is also a lead in the show. He is there to show prerna that it's ok to love again and move on. He is there to show that people can love more than once. That's why post leap the two of them are married. Once the truth comes out I'm looking forward to the writers exploring prerish. 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

I completely agree with your post. Btw I love that song by selena Gomez. When the song first came out I couldn't help but compare it to prerna. lol. I actually posted something about it. 

Anurag and prerna relationship is very toxic. Either one inflict pain on one another except anurag is steps ahead of prerna in the list. However I do feel prerna feeling is not considered at all by some. 

I do have a strong feeling that if prerna were to chose mr bajaj neutral fans as well as Erica fans and prerish fans would be happy. I see many comments where many want better for prerna. Better meaning more better than her ex. 

In the 8 years prerna has suffered more worse than anurag. She lived with the knowledge of her child being dead and the image in her head of her ex cheating on her. That is enough to make someone traumatized not to mention throwing someone off a bridge. So all the sympathy that they are trying to show with anurag in the show is a bunch of BS. 

As for the whole knife charade and calling bajaj a murderer or killer he is NOT. If writers wanted they could've made him do it but mr bajaj character has redemption. The reason behind him snapping was justified even though he was wrong. However that has nothing to do with the actually story. The story is about these two men who come into prerna life and changes it. One is a blessing the other is a curse. One stands strong next to her and the other is weak and pushes her away. Bajaj and anurag are enemies and hate one another. What they do to one another is not the important part. It's about who pushes prerna to be a better version of herself. That's why even though the story is about anurag and prerna; bajaj is also a lead in the show. He is there to show prerna that it's ok to love again and move on. He is there to show that people can love more than once. That's why post leap the two of them are married. Once the truth comes out I'm looking forward to the writers exploring prerish. 

Bold : Entire highlighted paragraph depicts season 1 storyline that was stretched like rubber decades ago. Neither is this show about 2 men and one woman neither the story. It is only about 2 people and their journey sometime together sometime separated by destiny. What is funnier is that hitting someone with car and running away from the site with some lame excuse is OK and pushing wheelchair-bound person in such state and trying to kill someone with Knife is OK and also Blackmailing someone is OK then guess Anurag pushing prerna can be considered as OK. People who watch it as drama are not going to sit and go through law and order to define oh ya your crime was way up than mine bla bla bla. If writers wanted Bajaj to murder anurag 😆 that would have been epic actually something interesting than that lame sorry and crying.

The story of Kasuti was never about any love triangle, to begin with. Don't know which blessing or curse you are talking about but the only curse that is being implied int this kausti are given by prerna to anurag by veena and by mohini to prerna and whether you want to believe it or not its up to you.

Neither Star Plus or Hotstar is promoting this show as Love triangle neither as Prerna's newfound love. They seem to be more interested in revenge drama and catfight between komo and prerna than anything else so i don't know when did this show become like twilight  😆. CVS I understand are dumb but not that dumb to prompt show as something and show something else at least they are going by what the show is about and who it is about. And as long as Komo is in the show she will keep irritating Prerna and Prerna will keep trying to defeat her until pre decides to kill her 😆  .  The show might have important characters like bajaj komo and mohini but never did it looked like triangle love story from any angle up until this point. If it was i am sure makers would have highlighted that in the form of promotion and quotes and promos and other social media tactics like usual as people know the difference between triangle love story and individual love story 😊.

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Bold : Entire highlighted paragraph depicts season 1 storyline that was stretched like rubber decades ago. Neither is this show about 2 men and one woman neither the story. It is only about 2 people and their journey sometime together sometime separated by destiny. What is funnier is that hitting someone with car and running away from the site with some lame excuse is OK and pushing wheelchair-bound person in such state and trying to kill someone with Knife is OK and also Blackmailing someone is OK then guess Anurag pushing prerna can be considered as OK. People who watch it as drama are not going to sit and go through law and order to define oh ya your crime was way up than mine bla bla bla. If writers wanted Bajaj to murder anurag 😆 that would have been epic actually something interesting than that lame sorry and crying.

The story of Kasuti was never about any love triangle, to begin with. Don't know which blessing or curse you are talking about but the only curse that is being implied int this kausti are given by prerna to anurag by veena and by mohini to prerna and whether you want to believe it or not its up to you.

Neither Star Plus or Hotstar is promoting this show as Love triangle neither as Prerna's newfound love. They seem to be more interested in revenge drama and catfight between komo and prerna than anything else so i don't know when did this show become like twilight  😆. CVS I understand are dumb but not that dumb to prompt show as something and show something else at least they are going by what the show is about and who it is about. And as long as Komo is in the show she will keep irritating Prerna and Prerna will keep trying to defeat her until pre decides to kill her 😆  .  The show might have important characters like bajaj komo and mohini but never did it looked like triangle love story from any angle up until this point. If it was i am sure makers would have highlighted that in the form of promotion and quotes and promos and other social media tactics like usual as people know the difference between triangle love story and individual love story 😊.

I never said the show is about a love triangle. The show is about these two soulmates and their journeys during love or life. Bajaj is prerna journey as much as anurag. The show doesn't need to promote a love triangle. Promoting the revenge is enough to draw the viewers in. The show also doesn't need to promote bajaj because he is already much loved and accepted. As for who is the curse and the blessing I know that already and don't need to say it lol. And yes it's up to me whether I want to believe who is a kasauti in prerna life. Mohini is definitely one but Anurag isn't a child. He is a grown man who can decide for himself just like when he decided to play God and throw prerna off a bridge and indirectly separated mother and child. As for the show following the theme. I can see they definitely are. Post the leap many changes have occured that has sealed bonds permanently and is moving in a new direction and that's upto you if you want to believe that. Also lets not forget ekta tweet where she said prerna will be caught between both men. It's definitely not a love triangle and they are following the theme by having prerna marry bajaj again and  it looks like in the coming future we will see exploration of new couples. I'll leave it there because our views differ. 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

I never said the show is about a love triangle. The show is about these two soulmates and their journeys during love or life. Bajaj is prerna journey as much as anurag. The show doesn't need to promote a love triangle. Promoting the revenge is enough to draw the viewers in. The show also doesn't need to promote bajaj because he is already much loved and accepted. As for who is the curse and the blessing I know that already and don't need to say it lol. And yes it's up to me whether I want to believe who is a kasauti in prerna life. Mohini is definitely one but Anurag isn't a child. He is a grown man who can decide for himself just like when he decided to play God and throw prerna off a bridge and indirectly separated mother and child. As for the show following the theme. I can see they definitely are. Post the leap many changes have occured that has sealed bonds permanently and is moving in a new direction and that's upto you if you want to believe that. Also lets not forget ekta tweet where she said prerna will be caught between both men. It's definitely not a love triangle and they are following the theme by having prerna marry bajaj again and  it looks like in the coming future we will see exploration of new couples. I'll leave it there because our views differ. 

Well, you said in your post that story is about two men loving woman so the only way i could read it as a love triangle and i think story depicts show most of the time.  Also, I recently saw the change in narration between season 1 and season 2 on hotstar where they removed the part of them being caught in between love and revenge and only keeping revenge retribution and betrayal. I think this narration is changed purposefully this time around Hmmmmm. Again Kasuti is not about who marries who and what bound are sealed 😊  every other ITVS show has a plot where FL gets married to someone and then again comes back to square one-story nothing new with that neither their marrying other changes what they feel about each other. 

I think in this social media time everything needs promotion to attract viewers no one will know what's going and what show is doing what it's about without promoting it so i personally think its important strategy and star plus has been sing it wisely. Also i am new viewer to this season so i see things as it come rather than looking into future non-existent stuff for now.  I also rest my view here 👍🏼

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If Bajaj is redeem even after doing such horrible acts then Anurag can also be redeemed.And about Prena and Bajaj being married or not  it is not shown in the show properly that whether they were really married. Prena is just called Mrs Bajaj in the show so they cannot be called as married couple according to some assumption of people.And in the last track mr Bajaj and prena got divorced because Mr Bajaj gave Prena  divorce papers that's why anupre were getting married because without divorce a married woman cannnot be getting married to a other guy who is not her husband

Edited by Abjini - 4 years ago