Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

A DREAM (NEVER) COME TRUE - OS PreRish Imaginary 10 kids ;)

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know kaise but I am MOTW.. and I had a set of questions from Oppo. I wanted to reply to those questions but socha thode alag ishtyle mein Karte hain. Oppo I may not fulfilled individual question ka conditions but words are way more than requested. I hope you and all the members who chose to read enjoy..

Sneak peek- this work of fiction is based on endless discussions that Oppo and I had on PreRish ke imaginary 10 kids (including Kukki and Sneha). We have contradictory views on these imaginary 10 kids. So Prerna represents Oppo's voice here and Rishabh is mine. PreRish 10 kids began as an AT thing to begin with, but soon those 10 kids became world famous in the entire forum... so Oppo this is for you🤗

Love

Sunshine

A DREAM (NEVER) COME TRUE

😆

Rishabh and Prerna woke at 5 am, sleep walking they reached a room right next to theirs. Prerna rubbing her eyes opened the door and Rishabh like a drunk leaned against the wall sleeping with his mouth half open. Prerna hit him on his shoulder and said in a low yet angry voice "Mr. Bajaj, get the lights. They are on your side". 

"Huhhh…haan" Rishabh with his eyes still close, tried to reach out to the switch. Another hit made him open his eyes and finally turn the lights on.

As the lights came on, their faces were bombarded with pillows coming from all the directions. All their 4 boys had been waiting for their parents to enter and begin the day. 4 little girls sat in their beds rubbing their eyes, and each one of them had a little teddy in their hands. Kukke sat on her bed and rolled her eyes looking at her siblings with frustration because their act woke her up earlier than she planned to. She blabbered "Mom and Dad, weren't you happy with just Sneha and Me? So much crowd in the house" She laid back in her bed and covered her face with a sheet to go back to sleep. Their room had 5 bunker beds and looked like a dorm.

4 boys immediately jumped off from the top beds and rushed towards Rishabh bringing him down on the floor, scaring him of a stampede. While other 4 girls lazily walked towards Prerna and hugged wishing her Good Morning. Rishabh looked at Prerna with angry eyes as he had to deal with hyperactive boys while she enjoyed with their well mannered girls.

Prerna looked at Rishabh who was struggling with all boys hanging over him like baby monkeys. She could hear him grunt everytime the youngest.of them all pulled his hair to sit on his shoulder. 

"Why are you looking at me like this Mr. Bajaj. They love you.."

"Really Mrs. Bajaj. Really?? They love me. These girls spend most of their time with me and see how mannered they are and these 4 monsters" all boys looked at him with a frown. 

"Sorry boys, it's between your Mom and Me. You guys carry on" boys smiled and got back to action. 

"These monsters...aahhh.. easy boys... these monsters you've raised. You only wanted them all.. I was happy with just Kukki and Sneha" this time all 4  boys and 4 girls looked at him with their hands on the waist giving him angry glares. Prerna stood back with her hands folded across her chest, with a victorious smile on his face.

"Boys and girls this is between me and her.. you guys go and brush your teeth. Mom and Dad need to talk" 

All 8 of them left the room in a line. 

Rishabh was about to say something but then a voice interrupted him "Mom and Dad could you do this in your room please. You guys discuss the same stuff everyday. Please give Kukkidi and me a break and" Sneha who was quiet all this while sat in her bed and screamed "LEAVE".

"Thanks Sneha. You are a sweetheart girl. I thought my parents are responsible.. but I was so wrong.." said Kukki in a drowsy voice.

"Sorry girls," said both Rishabh and Prerna in unison. "I told you Mr. Bajaj, you do this everyday." Prerna held Rishabh's hand and dragged him to their room. "Now even kids are bored of your tantrums" 

"My tantrums, you only wanted these mons.." Rishabh turned and stepped on a toy that hurt his toe.

"Ouch" Rishabh danced on one leg crying with pain.

"You say a word against my kids and me and see this happens" she reached her bed and began to fold the sheets and said  "But you never learn"

"This is not the place to keep toys. Why aren't they in the toys room?" Rishabh sat on the bed, still tending his hurt toe.

"Patanjali khel rahi thi, bhool gai wo" Prerna said putting pillow in it's place.

"Patanjali forgot, to staff should keep it back. I am so firing the staff"

Prerna sat on her knees in front of him and pulled him by his collar looking deep in his eyes "you have such beautiful eyes Mr. Bajaj"

Rishabh melted as he heard Prerna and lowered his head to close the distance between their faces and he said "thank…"

"THEN USE THEM TO LOOK AROUND WHILE WALKING. THESE AREN'T JUST TO MAKE YOU LOOK PRETTY Mr. Bajaj" Prerna pushed him back and got up, frustrating him even further.

"You stop yelling at me for this was your idea in the first place. Ohhh I don't remember when I had a proper sleep. I am making weekly visits to the doctor for back pain. All because you wanted all of them..aaah my toe"

"Aww Mr. Bajaj" she sat next to him and looked at him lovingly, rubbing his back. Suddenly her face became stiff again and she said "that's because you getting old. Stop dragging my kids into this" 

Her eyes again became soft, making it hard for him to understand these sudden changes in her expressions.

"Mr. Bajaj..aap jitna chahe gussa kar lein, fact is you love them all. Don't you remember your moist eyes when you saw eaxh one them for the first time"

Prerna's words did some magic on him and he forgot his anger remembering all his kids. 

Prerna lowered her head on his shoulder while playing with his shirt button. "I know, you love them the most, don't you?" 

Lost in his thoughts he said with a smile "yes"

"You love them, more than I do"

Rishabh almost hypnotised recalling his memories with each one of them said "Yes"

"So that means you will ready them all and drop to their school today, won't you?"

"Yess"

Rishabh realised what he just did and jumped off the bed. "No no no. Mrs. Bajaj, I know where you are taking this. I haven't slept entire night and now it's your turn to do all this" 

"But you said Yes" 

"No I did not.. it was a trap.. I have to go to work. So you do it.. you wanted them all so.."

Prerna made a sad face and sat on the floor with her knees drawn close to her chest. "Aap kitna bhi mujhe blame kar lein, pr maine ye sab aapke liye to kiya hai" she looked away resting her head on her knees.

Bajaj was intrigued by what she said and he came and sat next to her on the floor.

"Acha. Mere liye and how is that? If you could explain it to me like I am a 4 year old" Rishabh looked at her waiting for her to enlighten him with her logic.

Slowly she turned her head to face him. 

"I am waiting Mrs. Bajaj" 

"Dekhiye, aapka itna bada business empire hai aur.."

Rishabh interrupted and said "Hamara Mrs. Bajaj. Ye sab hamara hai"

"Sorry.. haan to hamara itna bada business hai and aapko akele hi sab sambhalna padta hai. Na holidays le pate hain, na mere sath kahi ghunmne ja pate hain. Aur ab to back pai.."

"Arr.. that's because of your kids not my work"

"Hamare bache Mr. Bajaj. HAMARE. Abhi apne to kaha ki jo bhi hai sab hamra hai"

Rishabh rolled his eyes and said "haan baba hamare bacche. Get to the point now"

"Haan to ye hamare bache jab bade ho jayenge to aapki kitni help ho jayegi. Hamara bache smart hain.."

One of the boys walked past by their room with toothbrush in his mouth and tooth paste smeared over his face. 

Rishabh shook his head and said "yeah. They are really smart, sply our boys"

"So mean. Bacche aise hi hote hain"

Rishabh looked at her with miserable eyes.

"Ye sab bade hoke hamare business ko multiply karenge.."

"Abhi theek se numbers tak nahi aate hain unhe, multiply.."

"Mr. Bajaj, they will learn. Ab aap interrupt mat kijiye.. haan to main keh rahi thi ki Business multiply karenge.. multiple firms ke owners banenge.. aapka aur mera naam worldwide famous karenge"

Rishabh remembered how the school principal almost reprimanded them because of their eldest son, when he kept a nail on his teacher's chair. But it was caught on time, before it hurt the teacher.

Rishabh came out of his thoughts when he heard Prerna again. "India mein, rather worldwide itna economic crisis hai. Jab hamare sare bacche aur hazaro logo ko hire karenge, jobs create karenge to sochiye kitna bada contribution hoga Bajajs ka world ecomomy mein"

Prerna lowered her head on his arm and said "aur hamari sabse chhoti Patanjali.. wo to sabse best hogi I am sure"

"How" asked Rishabh rolling his eyes hearing his wife's day dream talks.

"That Baba who owns Patanjali group, he is making fool of everyone selling anything in the name of organic stuff. My patanjali is so buying this company. You know what the best part is Mr. Bajaj?"

Rishabh was on the verge of pulling his hair but he still asked with a smile hiding his frustration "what??"

"The best part is when she buys it, we won't have to change the company name. Paperwork mein bhaut time waste ho jata hai, haina"

Prerna almost fell on her side when Rishabh got up with a sudden movement. "Mrs. Bajaj you are losing it. I think aapki neend mujhse zyada affect ho rahi hai. Agar aapka logic lagaya jaaye to hamare pass 5 aur bache hone chahie.. business aur multiply hoga. Economy aur badegi.. aur un baccho ko Google, Facebook, Tata, Apple, Samsung etc name de dena chahiye. Taki jab bade hokar wo ye sare companies acquire karin to name na change karna pade. Why?? Because PAPERWORK MEIN TIME LAGTA HAI" Rishabh was laughing like a frantic. He didn't know if he should laugh or cry.

"Waise ye idea acha hai Mr. Bajaj. We should have 5 more kids. Let me make a call"

Rishabh turned and and looked at her with red eyes "Call whom?"

"My brother Mr. Bajaj"

"What has your brother got to do with this" 

"Aap bhool gaye Sharma Children Home ka management ab shekhar bhaiyya sambhalte hain. Waise kal unka phone aya tha ki waha 5  naye bache aaye hain. Main kabse soch rahi thi aapse baat karne ka but samajh hi nahi aa rha tha kaise karu. Par ab aap khud hi chahte hain 5 aur new kids is ghar mein aaye to mera kaam asan ho gaya"

"Yaad hai kasak, Vishakha, Kabir, patajali, Kavya, Prem, Tushar aur Arjun sab hamein wahi to mile the" 

Prerna got up from the floor and stood next to the window and kept speaking "Ab aur 5 new kids is ghar mein ayenge to aur hara bhara ho jayega ye ghar.."

Behind her, Rishabh actually pulled his hair this time. He was tired, frustrated and angry and wanted his wife to stop but she kept on talkimg looking outside the window. He looked around himself picked up the jug and poured himself some water.

"Hamein shayad naya Mansion lena pade ya isi ko expand karna pade.. school bhi sochna padega.. tutors, extracurriculum acti…" 

Prerna stopped as she found herself drenched. She turned back and found Rishabh still holding empty jug above her head.

He screamed like a possessed person "wake up Prerna..wake up"

Elsewhere else, "wake up Oppo.. lockdown hai iska matlab ye nhi hai ki uthna nahi hai.. 12.30 ho gaya  hai.. wake up.."

Oppo sat up with a jerk and looked at her mom standing with an empty jug. Oppo smiled and laid back in her bed and said lazily "what Mom, you broke my dream"

Oppo's Mom left the room and she thought "kitna acha sapna tha yaar.. ab AT pe jake 10 nahi 15 bacchon announcement karna padega"

The end the ishtyle :)

---------------x----------------

This is where it all began with- oppo's questions🤣

QuestionSet1

Dekho meenu , tumhare sath mere ek alagi rishta hai .. toh mai tumko nei sathayungi , balki moral support dungi .. bass just for formalities, i mean just for formalities , jeyada kuch nei ha ..mere kuch sawalo ka jawab de do ... smiley27

1) Praise My Prerish's 10 Kids in 500 words smiley42

2) How Much Do You Think Prerish's 10 kids could contribute in India's Economy ? brifely describe in 200 words. smiley41

3)  Tell 20 good compliments about patanjali bajaj smiley16

4) Tell about the faida having 10 kids in Prerish's Life .smiley31

5) Should Prerish have 5 kids more on beside of 10 kids? i know your ans will be yes and later describe why ? ( 100 words) smiley27

basss abhi kay liye itnai .. enjoy the session smiley27

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

Woh brackets please hata de behen🤣

Sunn_shine thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Alexia_Wilson

Woh brackets please hata de behen🤣

Hahaaaa...nahi.. wo bracket wala word bhaut important hai..😆

Amphitrite thumbnail

Can I just take a moment and salute you for being so sweetly savage🤣

Amphitrite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Sunn_shine

Hahaaaa...nahi.. wo bracket wala word bhaut important hai..😆

Word ko kisne bola hatane ko

Humne sirf brackets hatane ko bola

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Can I just take a moment and salute you for being so sweetly savage🤣

Yesss pleaseee ðŸ¤£

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Word ko kisne bola hatane ko

Humne sirf brackets hatane ko bola

Na na.. bracket keep a little hope alive for Opppo ðŸ˜†

Amphitrite thumbnail

Please continue this behen

I am so delightful to see Oppo getting roasted while she tried grilling you

Chaand Suraj se khush ho gaya

Amphitrite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Sunn_shine

Na na.. bracket keep a little hope alive for Opppo ðŸ˜†

Hopes rakhna isnt bad but hopes for something impossible is 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Please continue this behen

I am so delightful to see Oppo getting roasted while she tried grilling you

Chaand Suraj se khush ho gaya

Ohh God.. i wasn't grilling her ðŸ¤£

Bas balance kiya between 10 bacxhe demand and reputation of Bajaj.. adoption se 10 kya 15 bhi chalenge ðŸ¤£