FF : Love Story Of Demi-Djinn And Ayaana ~ Destined To Be ONE - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Episode 9

The episode starts with Parveen angrily walking up and down in her room. She says, "How to make you understand Aman, that girl Roshni is not Ayaana!!! And your life is great danger right now without Adaa near you." Salma comes coughs to show Parveen her presence, the latter fumes even more on seeing her, she asks, "What do you want???" Salma talks sweetly to her saying, "Come on Parveen sahib, we are in-laws, so can't we meet each other to ask about the other's well-being." Parveen replies angrily, "Your daughter is not my daughter-in-law and until I'm alive, I will never allow her to come near my Aman!!!" Salma smirks maliciously and says, "That is what I too want, samdi ji!!!", Parveen is amazed and asks her, "What do you mean???" Salma continues, "I want your son Aman to leave my daughter forever!!!" Parveen is shocked at her words "You are her Ammi, right?? So why do you want such a thing for your daughter???" Salma confesses, "I'm Roshni's Ammi, but I was not the one who gave birth to her!!!!" Parveen is astounded at that revelation. Salma continues, "I got her when she was a baby, and unknown to her I had raised her only for my benefit, for MONEY!!! And that is why I want your son to leave her!!!" Parveen is disgusted, however she is still not able to digest that Roshni was raised by a COURTESAN and hasa courtesan's upbringing values imbibed in her and still believes that Adaa is only Ayaana. She thinks about Aman and asks Salma, "So what do you want me to do???" Salma is delighted, "Just join us for the engagement right now!!! And later I will explain what should be done!!!" Salma goes out smirking, while Parveen looks on confusingly.

Downstairs, Chotu, Sara and Saima ask Baby, "When will the engagement start??" Baby asks her, "What!!! I'm getting engaged, finally my dream to get married is going to happen!!!" Sara, Saima and Chotu bang their foreheads, Chotu says, "Not your engagement Phupi!!! Today is Chachu and Chahi's engagement!!!" Baby says, "Oh yeah I forgot!!!" Dadi comes and asks to go and check if Roshni and Aman are ready. Sara, Saima and chotu go upstairs and while going to Aman's room, they see Aman coming out of the guest room. Sara asks him, "Bhaijan, what are you doing here???" Aman remembers all that just happened and says nervously, "Actually Roshni was using the washroom of our room, so I came over here!!!" Chotu tells him, "Then you should have taken BATH together with Chachi nah, like last time!!!" Aman gets embarrassed, Sara and Saima giggle. Aman tells them to go and fetch Roshni while he goes downstairs.

Downstairs, Parveen joins Dadi and Baby, Dadi becomes glad and says, "Good that you have changed your mind Parveen, your son need your blessings the most!!!!" Parveen says, "After all I'm Aman's Ammi and I need to be with him, during his engagement!!!" Dadi and Baby smile, while Salma smirks at the success of her plan.

Upstairs Rakh Jinn and Adaa come to the washroom of the guest room, which Aman had left stained with his blood. Rakh jinn uses her powers and combines all the blood droplets together and fills them into a small crystal bottle. She says, "Since it is Aman's blood, this blood is infused with Sifrati Jinn's soul which will bring him back to our world, he will not have his jinn powers until his ashes are freed, but his form will be back to attack the Khan family and get his ashes back." Adaa looks on curiously.

Sara, Saima and Chotu come to Aman's room and are amazed to see Roshni's beauty. Saima says, "Bhabhi jan, you look so beautiful today, let us go downstairs and let the others too see your beauty!!!" They bring Roshni downstairs, all are amazed to see Roshni, except for Parveen who gives her disgusted looks. Aman looks up towards Roshni and is mesmerized to see her such that he could not take his eyes off from her. As, Roshni comes near Aman, she looks towards him with sad eyes, he turns his face away without looking at her, as she looks down, he gazes at her side wards. Dadi asks them to sit to continue with ring exchanging. Aman and Roshni have their seats.

On the other side, Rakh jinn is constantly chanting verses, while pouring Aman's blood into a spiral of fire. There is slow evaporation of vapours from the fire. Adaa looks on scared with wide eyes.

——

To be continued.

Episode 10

The episode starts with Salma giving Roshni ring to put it into Aman's finger, Roshni remembers his words, Aman forwards his hand without looking at Roshni, who puts it on into his finger. Everyone clap, while there is a slow shake from the fire spiral as Rakh jinn continues to chant verses. Adaa gets frightened furthermore. Parveen hands over the ring to Aman, Roshni forwards her hand, Aman takes the ring and thinks, "I hope you get freed from me and my CURSED LIFE soon, Roshni" and he puts on the ring into her finger. At that very moment, Sifrati Jinn emerges from the fire spiral, there is a huge earthquake in Junaid Mahal, all the family members are displaced, Roshni is about to fall, when Aman caches and pulls her forward towards him, they have an eye lock. (Kahani hamari plays).

Adaa runs towards the living hall of Junaid mahal with the emergence of Sifrati Jinn. Rakh jinn smiles seeing him and greets him, bowing with her left leg backwards, right hand cupped and touching her forehead. Soon, Sifrati jinn marches towards the living hall, the whole family are shocked to see him. Parveen comes and catches Aman and pulls him towards her, Aman is stopped as Roshni is catching his hand tightly. But then she looks towards Parveen and remembers Salma and Aman's words. She leaves his hand slowly (Kahani hamari plays). They get separated into two different parts of the house.

Sifrati Jinn comes forward and asks Aman, "Where have you hidden my ashes??" Aman shouts back, "I know you don't have powers until you get them, I will not give them to YOU" Sifrati Jinn becomes infuriated, he let out his giant hand to catch Aman when Roshni comes in front of HIM. Both Sifrati Jinn and Aman are surprised. Aman scolds her saying, "What are you doing here Roshni, MOVE!!! It's my fight!!!" Roshni replies, "Allah knows best Khan baba!!! This GIANT DEVIL won't reach you until he crosses me!!!!" Then she shouts "Sim Sim Samara", and throws spinning wheels towards Sifrati Jinn, he moves backwards when the spinning wheels scratches his hands and his forehead. He comes forward to attack Roshni, she shouts again, "Sim Sim Samara" and this time a huge gust of wind slaps onto Sifrati Jinn's face and he moves more backwards. All the family members are astonished to see Roshni's powers, while on the other side, Sifrati jinn opens his giant eyes to look closely at Roshni. He realises something about her powers.He signs towards Rakh Jinn who uses her powers to stop Roshni, she throws ash into her eyes. Roshni falls down. Aman runs to help her before which Sifrati Jinn swiftly moves his hands and clasps her into it. All including Rakh Jinn and Adaa are shocked. Aman shouts, "Leave my WIFE alone Jinn, you want me, TAKE ME!!!!" Parveen shouts out "AMAN!!!". Jinn brings Roshni closely towards his face and smiles maliciously, he turns back to leave. Aman calls out Baazigar and tries to stop him, but then he is attacked by Rakh jinn, Aman takes out his demi-jinn form, all become bewildered. Chotu cries in fear. He fights fervently with Rakh jinn but is also wounded badly. His family members and Adaa get concerned for him. Parveen asks him to stop as he is risking his own life, but he does not as his mind keeps wavering towards Roshni. Finally, Aman overpowers Rakh Jinn and is about to kill her when she disappears into ashes.

Aman who is not in a state even to move limps to the exit where Sifrati Jinn had taken Roshni but as he reaches there, he finds no one there. All come outside. Salma starts crying, "Hai rabba!! That jinn has taken my laado!!! What will he do with HER!!!" Aman falls down on his knees on hearing Salma's words. His tears roll down from his eyes, falls onto ground and produce fire sparks, he reminisces his last moments with Roshni, and how he had hurt Roshni. He shouts out, "ROSHNI!!!!!", his voice echoes in the woods, in the JINAAD'S PALACE.

——

To be continued.

Episode 11

The episode starts with Aman crying bitterly thinking about Roshni, he remembers all their past moments and how Roshni had saved his life, risking her own life. He gets up weakly and starts moving forward. All the family members come towards him, Dadi asks him, "Where are you going Aman, look at you, you are hardly in a state to move!!!" Aman says, "I have to go DADI!! I have to go the JINAAD'S PALACE, I have to save Roshni!!!" Parveen shouts, "AMAN!!!! Don't risk your life for that courtesan!!!" Aman turns shouts back, "AMMI!!!!" and turns into his demi-jinn form, all are shocked!!! Parveen is astonished. Dadi comes and catches, "Aman calm down yourself, it is your Ammi!!!" while Aman does not listen to her, pushes her and moves forward to Parveen.

In Juniad's Palace, Roshni is in unconscious state is locked inside a big prison, inside the prison, water droplets are leaking from the wall above, one of them falls on Roshni's face, she awakens but does open her eyes, flashes of the previous events waver in her mind. She calls out, "KHAN BABA", Aman's footsteps stop, he could sense Roshni's voice, he closes his eyes, Roshni still unconscious calls out again, "KHAN BABA!!!", tears roll down Aman's face and slowly he turns into his HUMAN FORM, all are bewildered.

Dadi says, "It is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!, once Aman turns into a DEMI-JINN, it is absolutely impossible for him turn back into HUMAN!!!But how did this happen???", Aman turns back and says, "Roshni is calling me, I need to go to her!!! I NEED TO GO!!!" Adaa is disgusted, while Aman's whole family feel concerned for him, ask him to stop, but he does not stop, and continues weakly forward. Finally, Parveen says, "Aman, TUJHE MERI KASAM, STOP!!!" Aman stops. Parveen continues, "Roshni is not the ONLY PERSON IN YOUR LIFE, AMAN!!! Your family here is wailing for you seeing you risking your life for that...." She stops and then continues, "...for that girl!!! Do you remember what Saima's in-laws had demanded???" Aman looks towards Saima and becomes saddened and remembers, how her in-laws wanted her marriage to be done at the earliest due to a medical emergency at their house. Aman comes towards Saima, holds her hands and says, "I'm sorry Saima, your BHAIJAN became so SELFISH, that he forgot all about HIS SISTER." Saima feels sorry for Aman, hugs him and cries bitterly. Chotu and Sara join her. Then Aman looks straight into Parveen's eyes and says, "Two days, within two days, I will make Saima's NIKAH happen with all the rituals and then, no matter whom even ALLAH cannot stop me from finding Roshni!!!" Parveen eyes fill with tears on hearing him. As he starts to go inside with the family, he sees Salma, he tells "Don't worry, YOUR DAUGHTER WILL SOON BE BACK!!!" Salma nods back in tears.

In Jinaad's Palace

Rakh Jinn appears in front of Sifrati Jinn, she is wounded due to Aman's attack, she bows in front him saying, "HAIL TO HIM GREATEST OF ALL JINNS", Jinn sees her, and notices her wounds, but since he is powerless, he is unable to heal her. He goes to his cupboard and takes a giant bottle of red potion, he pours one drop on her and soon Rakh Jinn is healed, she smirks.

In Aman's home

Aman still wounded, is taking off his clothes in pain, he notices his chest deeply scratched and bleeding, he calls out, "Roshni!!! Please pass on a towel!!!", then all of a sudden, he realises the absence of Roshni, his eyes fill with tears reminiscing how he had treated Roshni badly just before their engagement!!!" Baazigar flies onto his shoulder, and rubs his head on Aman's face, Aman asks him, "You miss that crazy girl, huh!! I miss her...." He stops himself from saying, and continues, it's been just a few minutes that we have been separated Roshni, but still every second I'm only thinking of you as if my every breath carries your NAME!!! What will happen to me when you go away forever from me Roshni!!!" He then remembers how Jinn had kidnapped her. His face starts sweating, his eyes turn red and his eyesbrows frown, Baazigar again rubs his face onto his. He stops himself, and a tear falls from his eyes, as he says, "I will come soon Roshni!!!!!", his voice reaches Roshni's ears and she opens her eyes.

—–

To be continued

Episode 12

The episode starts with Roshni gaining conscious in the prison of the Jinaad's palace, she gets up weakly and walks towards the prison door and shouts, "Allah knows best, you 100 foot tall, two horned giant devil, why have you put me here behind the bars??? Do you know that I'm the warrior princess Ayaana and you won't be able to save yourself from my hands if I unleash my powers onto you and where the hell is that torn saree waali assistant of yours, I will tear her full clothes if she fights with my KHAN BABA once again!!!" Aman still in tears thinking of Roshni senses her voice, he looks around, when Roshni realises what she just told and murmurs, "My KHAN BABA", Aman again senses her voice, he gets up and asks Baazigar, "Baazigar, did you hear Roshni's voice???" Baazigar shakes his head, signing "NO", which makes Aman think, "Why is that I'm able to listen to Roshni's voice, as if she is near me." While in Jinaad's palace, Roshni breaks down reminiscing the way Aman had told her that he will never consider her his BIWI, nor a PART of his family. She says to herself, "Allah knows best!! How can I call that cute eyes, attitude wala Khan Baba as my Khan baba, after all he never considers me neither as his wife nor as his family, then why should I consider him to be my..." two large droplets fall from Roshni's eyes as she says, "my shohur!!!" at the same moment water droplets fall from the roof onto Aman. He looks upwards, puzzled and again questions Baazigar, "What is happening Baazigar??? I'm hearing Roshni's voice then and there, water is falling from our waterproofed ceiling even when it is not raining outside, what is all this???"

Just then Dadi, Parveen and Baby come there to dress his wounds, Aman tells them angrily, "Dadi I don't want these wounds to be healed until I see Roshni!!!" Parveen interrupts worriedly, "But Aman..." Aman says raising his voice, "Ammi I told, I don't want the wounds to be covered until I see Roshni safe in front of my eyes!!!" Dadi sadly tells him, "Aman you are a....", she stops before pronouncing, "DEMI-JINN", Baby shouts out on hearing JINN, "Hai mera Rabba, Jinn, jinn, where is the Jinn???" Dadi stares at her sharply, Baby tells sticking out her tongue, "Oh yeah I forgot, you were talking about Aman being a Demi-jinn" Dadi continues, "Since you have the jinn's powers to recover oneself, your own wounds were supposed to heal on its own, but look at you now, You whole body is bleeding profusely after attacked by that Rakh Jinn, we are not able to understand, why is it happening so???" Aman consoles her saying, "Don't worry about your grandson Dadi, instead worry about of the one who risked her life to save your grandson!!!" Parveen looks on at him disgustedly, while Dadi and Baby are saddened at his words. Aman continues, "Dadi prepare Saima for Imam Zamin rasam, I've called Aftab's family who will be arriving here tomorrow morning, and in the evening, there will be her Magni, the next day, we have to keep her manjha and...." Parveen interrupts asking him, "Aman Saima is your sister, then why are you rushing her nikah as if......" before she could Aman interrupts her and tells her, "And Roshni is my BIWI, AMMI!!!" Parveen is shocked on hearing that, Aman continues saying, "I know you don't consider her as your daughter-in-law but she considers you and our family as her own, which is why she has risked her own life to save me!!! And I need to reach her before it is too late, so let me finish my duties as SAIMA'S BHAIJAN, so that I can go looking out for Roshni!!" Parveen is annoyed while Dadi and Baby are glad and surprised with Aman's emotions over Roshni. Dadi tells, "We have to call TABEEZI here to find a solution for all this!!!" She rings up Tabeezi and narrates her all the events who informs her she will visit them the next day.

Next day, soon after Saima's Imam Zamin, Tabeezi reaches there and examines Aman's wounds, after looking into them closely, she gives out a disappointed look. She signs Dadi and the others to come outside. Before leaving, Aman stops her and tells, "Tabeezi, I could also feel Roshni calling me, then and there, and yesterday, I felt two droplets of water on me from above, when it wasn't even raining!! I can't understand why all this is happening to me??" while there was a gleam in Tabeezi's eyes when Aman narrates everything. She tells Aman, "I'll let you know what can be done Aman!!!" Aman nods with his eyes filled with hope.

Outside Parveen asks Tabeezi desperately, "Why aren't Aman's wounds healing Tabeezi??" who replies soberly, "Because he was ATTACKED TO DEATH by another JINN, and he would have DIED IF......" Parveen falls down on hearing that, Dadi and Baby reach out to her, Parveen stammers, "My Aman would have died in that ATTACK???" Tabeezi sadly nods at her in affirmation, "Just like only ONE JINN can create ANOTHER, in the same way, ONLY ONE JINN CAN KILL ANOTHER!!! And if a Jinn determines to kill another and attacks fatally to his death, like Rakh Jinn attacked Aman, then the other had no possibilities to survive!!! And as you all know Aman is a demi-jinn, so the fight with Rakh jinn would have resulted in his death but...." Dadi asks her curiously, "But then what Tabeezi, how did he survive???" Tabeezi continues, "Because at that moment, Aman was in full determination to fight with anything to save ROSHNI, which made him fight with his OWN DEATH!!!" Dadi praises god saying, "Shukar hai Allah ki!!! That Ayaana has saved our Aman once again!!!" Parveen shouts at Dadi saying, "That girl is not Ayaana, Ammi!!! How can she be Ayaana when she is the one is responsible for this state of Aman!!" Tabeezi says, "She is only AYAANA, Parveen Bhaisaab!!!" all look towards Tabeezi, she continues, "As everyone knows, Ayaana's heart is that of an ANGEL, and she can connect her HEART to the person whom she LOVES the most, and here Roshni has connected her heart to Aman which is why he could sense her every call, her every tear poured out from her HEART!!! But I'm afraid if Aman can save her!!!" Aman shouts out, "Why can't I Tabeezi???" All are shocked to see him right behind them. He limps forward fast and asks Tabeezi, "Why can't I save Roshni, Tabeezi??" Tabeezi disappointedly tells him, "Just like only an Ayaana can save you from Jinn's dark powers, the same way only a Ayaana's heart can remove A CURSE FALLEN OVER A JINN FOREVER!!!" All are left astounded over the revelation, while Aman's eyes grow red in tears.

——

To be continued

Episode 13

The episode starts with tears falling from Aman's eyes after listening to Tabeezi's revelation. He falls on his knees. Tabeezi continues, "Yes Aman, Roshni is an AYAANA, a GIRL BORN WITH A ANGEL'S HEART, and naturally having ANGELIC POWERS, ANGELS are ALLAH'S KIN, Aman, they have the power to ward off any darkness from this world, and so Roshni's heart is JINN'S GREATEST HOPE TO REMOVE THE CURSE BEFALLEN ON HIM!!!" Aman looks sadly at Tabeezi, "So that means????" Tabeezi understands his query and nods sadly, "Yes, Jinn will try to take out Roshni's HEART!!!!" Aman gets furious, he turns into a DEMI-JINN, and bangs the floor hard with his fists, the floor cracks and everyone falls down, Aman roars in anger and soon the glass on the photo frames break with his uproar. Tabeezi gets up, takes out a black tabeez from her pocket and rushes towards Aman and places it in his palm saying, "Aman, listen to me, it will not be EASY for Sifrati Jinn to take out Roshni's heart, for an AYAANA'S HEART can be possessed only by a BEING to whom she has CONNECTED her heart with!!!" Aman pushes her, Tabeezi falls away but shouts out, "And right now, Roshni has connected her HEART with yours AMAN!!!!" Aman calms down and while becoming into his human self again. All breathe a sigh of relief, Parveen runs to him in concern and asks, "Aman are you alright???" While Aman ignores her turns towards Tabeezi and asks, "What did YOU JUST SAY???" Tabeezi smiles and continues, "What you heard, Aman, Roshni's HEART is connected to yours and that is why you could sense every voice, pain and emotion coming from deep within her HEART!!! So right now, you are the only who can save her from Jinn's captivity!!!" Parveen interrupts while shouting, "Just shut up, Rubina, Jinn is already behind my Aman, and now you are sending him directly to his TRAP, just for that GIRL, who LIKE YOU CAN ONLY BREAK A FAMILY!!!" Aman is shocked to hear that, Dadi tries to stop Parveen, but before that Parveen points out her hand before her saying, "Don't stop me today, Ammi, Aman needs to know the truth of this WOMAN!!!" Parveen continues in tears to Aman, " Aman this was the WOMAN who snatched your ABU from YOU, SARA AND SAIMA and my HUSBAND from me, and now she is trying to snatch my SON by sending him FOR A WOMAN who like her was ready to SEPARATE A MAN FROM HIS FAMILY!!!!" Aman shockingly looks at Tabeezi, he frowns at her disgustedly and folds his fists. Tabeezi looks down in pain, gulps her spit and says, "Aman, I know what you are thinking about me, but let me tell you one thing, don't let your past decide your present, so don't let your Abu's mistakes let you JUDGE Roshni, because remember, Roshni was the same GIRL, who risked her OWN LIFE to SAVE YOU, she was the same GIRL who came in between you and SIFRATI JINN, and now it's your turn Aman, as you are the only one who can REACH HER!!!!" Tabeezi slowly turns after saying this and leaves, while Aman looks on reminiscing the moment how Roshni had saved his life.

In Jinaad's Palace

Rakh Jinn asks Sifrati Jinn, "Agha, our TARGET IS AMAN, then why have you brought that girl here??? Don't you know she is AN AYAANA, our BIGGEST HURDLE TO GET AMAN!!!" Sifrati Jinn still covered his face with his hood, smirks. He signs using his giant hands towards his HEART, Rakh Jinn gets thinking and asks, "You mean we have to have to use THE POWERS FROM HER HEART!!!!" Sifrati Jinn nods. Rakh Jinn smirks and goes to the prison where Roshni had been held captive, Roshni looks up at her and gets irritated, "Allah know Best!!! Hey you torn saree wali, why have you come here, do you know who I am???? Then she stops and remembers how Rakh Jinn had attacked Aman, she rushes forward and catches her neck, "Allah knows best!! How dare you???? How dare you attack KHAN BABA???" Rakh Jinn smirks and asks, "Seems like you are so concerned for that KHAN BABA, but he hardly cares ABOUT YOU!!!" Roshni gets shocked on hearing that, she leaves her hand down. Rakh Jinn pulls her and takes her towards Sifrati Jinn. Roshni is totally unaware about whatever is happening and keeps looking downwards, soon Sifrati Jinn starts chanting something and smokes starts coming out of Roshni's chest which turns into fire and gets consummated by Sifrati Jinn, he slowly starts turning into fire, more smoke starts coming out of Roshni's heart and soon Sifrati Jinn turns into a ball of fire, and from it comes Sifrati Jinn turned into a human being, Roshni falls down without realising whatever had happened to her. Aman feels a deep pain in his heart.

In Junaid Mahal, it is Saima's Manjha, all are dressed in bright yellow, when Aman is constantly feeling a deep pain in his chest. He senses something wrong has happened to Roshni. He stumbles forward and falls on to a bowl of turmeric, his face gets covered with turmeric. Baazigar flies onto Aman's shoulder and rubs his face on him, when the turmeric on Aman gets smoulded on Baazigar. Aman still feels pain in his heart. He gets reminded of both his Ammi and Rubina's words, and tells himself, "No I can't leave Roshni in danger, I will have to find her" He orders Baazigar, "Baazigar, find out in which direction Sifrati Jinn has taken her!!!" Baazigar flies, as Aman looks on.

——-

To be continued.

Episode 14

The episode starts with Aman constantly having a chest pain, he reminisces Tabeezi's words of Roshni's heart with angelic powers has the power to connect her deepest emotions from her heart to the person she loves the most. He reminisces each and every moment spent with her and realises how her love was present in each one of them (Kahani humari plays). A tear falls from his eyes, and he says, "I know you are in some great danger Roshni!!!" he then touches his heart saying, "No matter whomever stops me and what it takes me, I will reach you Roshni!!" His voice calling Roshni echoes in Jinaad's palace. Rakh Jinn and Sifrati Jinn who had now turned into a human being after taking Roshni's powers, hear the voice. Rakh Jinn asks him, "Agha, what is it??" Sifrati jinn looks upward and smirks, "It's a premonition that he is coming!!!" Rakh jinn gets confused and asks, "Who is coming, Agha???" Sifrati Jinn grins and says, "For whom I had been waiting all these years, my other HALF, my TWIN BROTHER, AMAN JUNAID KHAN!!!" Rakh Jinn is shocked to hear that, her eyes grow wide.

Baazigar flies over the black forest, and keeps turning his head left and right trying to find the direction in which Sifrati Jinn had taken Roshni. Finally, he notices, a dark castle with dark clouds hovering on it. He flies closer and notices a small window of the castle, it was the window of the same room where Roshni was laid imprisoned. He gets closer and leaves a bright ray light through his eyes to look inside the window, and the light reaches Roshni's face. Baazigar gets excited on finding Roshni and flies downwards sharply towards the chamber, but then he gets hit hard by Sifrati Jinn's dark shield made all over the castle. Baazigar lets out shrieks of pain, his shrieking voice wakes Roshni and she feebly opens her eyes. She realises that Baazigar is present somewhere nearby, she gets up weakly and shouts out, "Baazigar, where are you???" Baazigar lets even louder to show Roshni his presence and how he had been obstructed by the shield. Roshni frowns seeing that, she pulls out all her remaining strength, stands up onto her feet and shouts "Sim sim sal sa", throwing her spinning wheel weapons onto the shield, the shield breaks open with a loud thunder.

Sifrati Jinn jerks in pain on his right arm, Rakh Jinn asks him, "What happened Agha??", Sifrati moves his shirt upwards and sees a deep cut bleeding with BLACK BLOOD, he looks sharply at Rakh Jinn and says, "Seems like there is an uninvited guest in our palace, who has come to meet Ayaana, bring him here!!!" Rakh jinn bends, nods affirmingly and rushes inside.

Baazigar flies fast and sits on Roshni's shoulder, he rubs his head on Roshni's face, which was smudged with turmeric from Aman. The turmeric gets applied onto Roshni's face. At that moment, Roshni feels Aman standing next to her smilingly and caressing her face with his hands, she looks into his eyes and calls out "KHAN BABA!!!", her illusion vanishes.

While on the other side, Aman felt the call from Roshni, he touches his heart and asks "Roshni where are you????" He doesn't hear anything, he asks once again, "Roshni where are you???" but still does not hear anything, he gets frustrated and throws a vase onto a mirror. The voice disturbs SAIMA'S MANJHA function. Daadi looks worriedly towards Aman's room, from where the noise had come. She asks the guests to carry on the function, while giving the excuse, of the entry of a cat. Then, she craftily goes upstairs along with Parveen and Baby. They go to Aman's room and are shocked to find him in demi-jinn form. Daadi closes the doors and calls out Aman, "Aman, try to calm down, this is your sister's wedding, please calm down my child!!!" But Aman doesn't listen to her and pushes her. He looks angrily towards Parveen and starts taking short steps towards her. Parveen fearfully looks at him and calls out, "Aman!!!"

In Jinaad's Palace, Roshni coming out of her illusion thinks, "Whom am I thinking about??? The person who hardly cares about me, why would he come here!!!" Then all of a sudden, she catches her heart in pain, she removes the top two buttons of her shirt and gets surprised noticing that the skin around her heart had been blistered out of burn. Baazigar too notices it and comes and rubs the remaining turmeric on his body over her blister, Roshni feels a soothing relief.

At the same moment, Aman turns to his normal human self, with his hand still catching his heart, he takes out his hand and looks onto them. He finds turmeric on them, which had been applied to the skin around his heart unknown to him. All look on amazed.

———–

To be continued.

Episode 15

The episode starts with Rakh Djinn coming to Roshni's dungeon where she was held captive and notices Baazigar on Roshni's shoulder. She smirks saying, "So this is the uninvited guest, whom Abba told about, let me play a good host to him!!!" She moves forward when Roshni shouts, "Hey you fati saadi waali!!!! Don't you dare come near baazigar" but Rakh Djinn ignores her words. Roshni shouts "Fly Baazigar!!!" Baazigar flies straight upwards but before he could fly out, Rakh Jinn shouts out, "Sinsaa!!!" A shield is formed over the room and Baazigar is electrocuted on hitting the shield!!" Baazigar shrieks in pain, while his blood and feathers fall onto Roshni's face. Roshni cries painfully, while Rakh Djinn lets out an evil grin.

In Junaid Mahal

All are amazed that Aman has returned to his human form and are surprised to see turmeric applied onto his chest. Soon Aman's eyes start filling up, he realises the tears are not his but in fact Roshni's (Kahaani humari plays...) Maddie the narrator fairy says "Roshni being an Ayaana has the abilities to connect her heart to her most beloved, so the emotions deep inside her heart can be felt by Aman too." Aman becomes restless thinking Roshni to be in some danger. Parveen, Dadi and Phupi ask him to calm down or else he might return to his DEMI-DJINN form. He says desperately, "Dadi, Ammi, Phupi, I'm sure Roshni is some great pain, because I can feel her tears in my eyes. Dadi tells him, "Please relax Aman, Saima's manjha is going on downstairs!!! The reason for which you have stopped yourself from going in search of Roshni was Saima's marriage, now do you want it to be stopped right now!!!" Aman composes himself thinking of Saima. He tells "But I want to know what is happening to Roshni Dadi!!!" Dadi says, "Don't worry Aman, I will call Taabeezi right away!!! I'm sure she should able to answer your questions, but right now come and take part in your sister's Manjha, Aman!!!" Aman looks on sadly.

In Djinaad's Palace

Roshni cries out Baazigar, as he is falling down. Then she shuts her eyes and then opens them while shouting out, "Sim sim samara!!!" Her shirukens fly upwards and break through the shield made by rakh djinn. The latter is left astounded with mouth open. She again tries to form the shield but before that, Roshni shouts out once again, "Sim sim samara" and this time a thunder breaks from the dark sky,

She again tries to form the shield but before that, Roshni shouts out once again, "Sim sim samara" and this time a thunder breaks from the dark sky,        

And a ray of moonlight beams through the window of the room onto Rakh djinn. 

Maddie describes "Djinns are the beings of DARKNESS and something which can evite darkness is light!!! Rakh djinn could not bear the light of goodness which was entering the dark world made out the evil of the djinns        

Maddie describes "Djinns are the beings of DARKNESS and something which can evite darkness is light!!! Rakh djinn could not bear the light of goodness which was entering the dark world made out the evil of the djinns." Rakh Djinn body starts feeling burning sensation with ash coming out of it. She shouts out "Markab Markab Saavizaawa!!!" Soon clouds cover the moon and it becomes all dark and gloomy inside. She looks angrily towards Roshni who tells her, "So did you see what an Ayaana can do you fati saadi waali!!! This Roshni's Roshni (light) will wipe both you and that 100-foot wala two horned boss of yours!!!" Rakh djinn barges outside.

She goes to Sifrati Djinn and bows down in embarrassment saying, "Pardon me abba, I tried my best but I could not catch him!!!" Sifrati Djinn hits the vase kept next to him and shouts, "Now that bird will bring HIM HERE, HIM my OTHER HALF!!! And his arrival into this Djinaad's palace is an admonition for us!!!" Rakh djinn does not understand and asks him, "But Abba you are the greatest of all, and the SULTAN of DJINN, while Aman is just having a part of you and thus a demi-djinn!!! Then how can he be your other half Abba!!!"

Because this BODY in whom the SIFRATI DJINN lives is of Aman elder twin KABIR'S, AMAN and KABIR have the same star signs of DJINNAAD'S WORLD, the first-born twins of my great granddaughter, Parveen, Djinaad's Mallika (queen) a woman who abandoned her each and every luxury of this Djinaad's Kingdom so that her Djinn powers are not passed on to her children. Unfortunately, she never knew if a woman from djinn's lineage gives birth to twins in her first pregnancy then the star signs of those two kids can indicate they can become the two greatest warriors of Djinaad's kingdom who can win over ANY DJINN BY DEFEATING THE GREATEST SULTAN of the whole DJINNAAD which is ME!!! So, from the time Parveen left Djinaad's kingdom, I never left Parveen alone. I observed each and every moment of her life, including her marriage with Junaid and then her first pregnancy. Before her children were born, I knew it was twins, the two greatest warriors who would rise against me!!! So, I brought all those miseries onto Junaid so that he would become so helpless and approach me and that is what happened!!! I made a deal to get his first son, so that I can possess him completely and kill the second. But Parveen hid her first born before Junaid could hand him over to me. Since, djinn can only possess the HUMAN-BEINGS with whom HE HAS MADE THE DEAL WITH, the powers reciprocated back onto me leaving a part of me inside Aman!!! But I never gave up!!! I found Kabir out and killed his wife in front of him!!!! But when it came to turn of his child, he fell on my feet and agreed to DEAL with me, thus I got his body which makes him A COMPLETE SIFRATI DJINN!!! While a part of me possesses Aman which makes him a DEMI-DJINN!!! Hence two parts made out of the same blood inside ONE MOTHER'S WOMB lives on this world as two parts of the SIFRATI-DJINN!!! That is why how Aman and me, Kabir are the two parts of the SAME COIN!!!"

Rakh djinn is left shell-shocked on listening to the revealation......

----------

To be continued.

Episode 16

In Junaid Mahal

The episode starts with Aman coming downstairs to take part in Saima's Manjha ceremony, with a gloomy face, eyes filled with tears and completely lost in thoughts of Roshni. He is still reminiscing the way his eyes filled up a few minutes ago, and is unable to control his emotions. Saima notices him and calls him towards her, as he is about to go towards her, Rubina comes there. Aman & Anjum feel relieved to see her, while Baby gets confused and asks, "Ammi, who is this WOMAN???" Anjum bangs her head and says, "Baby, don't you know TABEEZI????" Baby continues, "Oh yeah, Tabeezi!!! But Ammi, who is TABEEZI???" Anjum hits her hand on her forehead and whispers into Baby's ears, "Baby, Tabeezi is the one who READS IL-ME-DJINN and gives us solutions to fight with djinns!!!" Baby panics and starts shouting, "Oh, my gawd!! Oh, my gawd!!! Where is the djinn??? Where is the djinn???" All the guests turn towards her in amazement, while Anjum glowers angrily towards her. Baby sticks out her tongue and says, "Oh I was just singing the song, JINN JINN AAKHON MEIN HAI PYAAR...... (all those eyes which have love) and distracts the guests.

Rubina comes near Anjum, Parveen and Baby. Parveen gets vexed and looks away. Anjum says, "Alḥamdulillāh, that you came to help Aman after all that he said to you!!!", Rubina replies, "Khair Ammi, Aman is my SON too!!!" Parveen interrupts in the middle and says, "Don't you dare call my Aman, Saima, Sara to be your children, Rubina!!! You snatched my husband from me, but don't you try to come close to any of my children!!! It was only for them that I agreed to share with you MY HUSBAND, but don't expect the same to happen in case of my children, it is our helplessness that we have to take help from you otherwise I would have never agreed to allow you to come into my HOUSE!!!" Parveen finishes by giving a dirty look on Rubina who is broken into tears. Anjum tries to handle the situation by composing Parveen saying, "Parveen this is not the time for you to show your RIVALRY towards Tabeezi!!! We have to think about Aman as he is becoming more and more restless which is dangerous for all of us as his DEMI-DJINN form can come out at any moment during Saima's wedding and only Tabeezi can help us!!!" Parveen simmers down, however keeps giving disgusted looks to Rubina.

Aman comes there and greets Rubina saying "As-salāmu ʿalaykum, Choti Ammi!!!" All are shocked. Rubina in tears of joy responds, "Wa ʿalaykumu s-salām, Aman!!!" Anjum and Baby smile while Parveen's eyes widen in pain, tears roll down from them down her cheek, she wipes them and asks in a shaky voice, "Aman you are giving this woman my PLACE in your LIFE JUST LIKE YOUR ABBU!!!" Aman responds saying, "Ammi you are my AMMI and will remain so till my DEATH!!! But that cannot restrict me from accepting Tabeezi as a member of our family......" he stops himself holds his fists tights, catches his breath and says, "....as JUNAID KHAN'S second wife, RUBINA JUNAID KHAN and as my CHOTI AMMI" All are shocked on Aman's declaration. While he continues, "If Tabeezi can forgive whatever ill I said to her and come for my help while considering me as her son, then I too can forgive her for whatever happened in the past and accept her as a part of our family!!!" Parveen is in for a shock. She runs inside to her room in tears. Aman feels disappointed for hurting his Ammi, and tries to go and console her but Anjum stops him saying, "Aman, we don't have much time, you have to reach Roshni somehow, let Parveen stay alone for some time which will make her feel better!!!" Aman nods in sorrow and proceeds to the library with Anjum, Baby and Rubina.

In Parveen's Room

Parveen is crying bitterly on her bed with her knees pulled upwards towards her face, reminiscing on whatever Aman had just told her. She thinks, "What is happening to my Aman, he is addressing that woman "Ammi???" when he knows well, it was all because of her, that I lost JUNAID." She then becomes anxious, and wipes her tears saying, "No, no already I lost MY JUNAID and......" she stops herself goes to her cupboard and takes out a photo, rubs her fingers on it saying, "MY KABIR!!!!" tears fall onto the photo as she pronounces Kabir's NAME.

In Djinaad's PALACE

Kabir feels a jerk inside him, when Parveen pronounces his name, he closes his eyes and touches his heart, tears roll down his face. However, Sifrati djinn inside him takes control over him. Kabir then opens glowing blue eyes and roars. The whole palace gets shaken, while both Rakh djinn and Roshni in her prison cell tremble in fear at the sudden uproar of voice. Again, he shouts "PARVEEN!!!!"

In Junaid Mahal

Parveen in her room trembles on hearing the voice, she recognises the voice and calls out "Jaddunā???" (Grandfather), Kabir's photo frame from her hand falls down and the glass pieces scatter everywhere, Parveen runs forward with the glass pieces piercing her feet and oozing blood out of them, however Parveen does not care about her wounds and limps forward to close all the windows. As she closes all of them, she looks up into sky in tears and asks, "Hay Allah!!! Both my sons became his TARGET because I'm from his LINEAGE, I've already lost KABIR, but AMAN, tawakkaltu al-allah (I put my trust on Allah!!), send someone to save Aman from his clutches!!!"

In the library

Aman explains everything to Rubina that had happened including his sudden transformation into human from his demi-djinn form, his eyes filling with tears and on regaining consciousness how he had found turmeric smudged over his chest. Rubina comes closer and sees the turmeric on his chest. She takes a pinch of it and examines it and understands that it had reacted with FIRE, her face falls down. Everyone get concerned and ask her the matter. Rubina says, "As I had earlier warned Sifrati djinn has used Roshni angelic powers which has risked her life as djinn's blue fire reacting on her heart brought blisters when turmeric over there, her deep-heart emotions of relief were felt by Aman as she has connected her heart to his. Aman reminisces how he had felt a deep heartache earlier which was the result of Djinn consuming Roshni's powers. He starts turning into a demi-djinn. Rubina notices it, quickly pulls a powerful tabeez (amulet) around her neck, and on pronouncing "ALLAHU AKBAR" ties it around Aman's wrists. Aman's eyes still gowing blue, slowly starts coming into control in his demi-djinn form. Rubina says, "Control your emotions Aman, Roshni has connected her HEART to yours, which is why you can feel her emotions and this tabeez will help you to send emotional messages as in messages bound WITH LOVE, SORROW, PAIN, HATRED to Roshni!!!" Aman on hearing that turns into complete human, he closes his eyes catches his heart with one hand and whispers on the tabeez, "ROSHNI, KHAN BABA WILL SAVE YOU!!!" Roshni sleeping inside her dungeon feels it as if Aman is next to her and whispering in her ears. She opens her eyes.....

-------

To be continued.

Episode 17

The episode starts with Roshni opening her eyes on hearing Aman's name, she feels as if Aman is next to her somewhere and with joy in her heart, she pronounces, "Khan baba!!!" Aman feels the joyful expression from Roshni's heart and understands that his message has reached her, he smiles while tears roll down his cheeks and says, "Tabeezi, this tabeez has done wonders, Roshni has heard me, as I can feel that she has responded to my message!!!" Rubina smiles, "Yes this tabeez can help you send messages and also to reach Roshni!!" Just then baazigar comes there flying and sits, he spreads out his right and points out to Aman the direction where the Djinnad's Palace stands while Aman notices wounds on Baazigar's wings, he gets concerned while Tabeezi examines it and says "This wound was caused because Baazigar hit djinn's protective shield, that means djinn knows that you are going to come there in search of Roshni, Aman, you will have to hurry up, otherwise you could LOSE...." Before she could continue, Aman stops her saying, "No Tabeezi, nothing will happen to Roshni, I will not let anything happen to her!!!" he then goes out of the library still in tears with Baazigar on his shoulder.

As he is out, he sees Saima's Manjha function still going on, he comes near her, gives out a sad smile and applies turmeric on her. While leaving, Saima holds his hand pulls him close and whispers, "I know Bhaijan how much worried you are, you need not say, your eyes speak and YOU KNOW WHY ALL THIS HAPPENING TO YOU???" Aman looks at her puzzled, Saima continues with a smile, "Because it is not only Roshni Bhabhijan who IS IN LOVE and connected HER HEART WITH YOURS, but YOU TOO HAVE FALLEN DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HER, BHAIJAN!!!" Aman's eyes grow big on hearing it, he tries to deny it by shaking his head, but Saima again stops him and says, "You CAN DENY AND LIE TO THE WHOLE WORLD BHAIJAN, but not to your HEART AND DESTINY!!! Roshni bhabhijan PAINS can be felt by you because of her powers, but what is the cause of YOUR PAIN, Bhaijan, Your pain is that you cannot BEAR THE THOUGHT of Bhabhijan in PAIN. Now, look at the TURMERIC on your chest, bhaijan, today Qazi sahib had fixed the date for my MANJHA, but before my Manjha function happened yours and Roshni bhabhijan's manjha ceremony happened because YOU BOTH ARE DESTINED TO BECOME ONE, bhaijan, so no matter how much you try to distance bhabhijan from you, she cannot SEPARATE FROM YOU." After hearing all that, Aman is left speechless, he reminisces how he had asked Roshni to go out of his life forever as he did not want her to be part of his CURSED LIFE and how he had hurt her every time when DESTINY had already decided them to be ONE. He gets up and goes towards lost in these thoughts (Kahani humari plays...)

The next day, everybody are preparing for Saima's Mehndi function, while Aman in his room quickly packs all his stuff to start towards the djinaad's palace. As he is coming downstairs with baazigar on his shoulder, he hides his bag behind him not to be seen by anyone and craftily goes to the exit. But as he nears the exit, Saima calls him out, he closes his eyes in disappointment and turns towards her who looks with a sad smile towards him. He is about to open his eyes and give an excuse but before that Saima starts saying, "I know that you are going in search of BAHBHIJAN before my wedding and I WILL NOT STOP YOU BHAIJAN!!" Aman open his eyes in amazement towards her. Saima continues, "I really wished my Bhaijan is here during my wedding but right now, my Bhabhijan needs you more!!!" she breaks into tears and hugs Aman tightly, while Aman hugs her back with a joyful smile. Then Saima pulls him forward takes out a mehndi cone from her pocket and says, "Mehndi is ALSO KNOWN AS A SYMBOL OF LOVE, bhaijan, doesn't this tabeez help you send EMOTIONAL MESSAGES to Bhabhijan???" Saima asks pointing out at the tabeez which Rubina had given to Aman. Aman nods signing YES, then you see when I write Bhabhijan's name in your hands, your LOVE and this TABEEZ will create the most beautiful mehndi of LOVE in bhabhijan's hands. On saying this Saima writes Roshni (روشنی) in Urdu in Aman's palm, at that same moment, Roshni hands magically fill with a beautiful design of Mehndi. Roshni is astonished and overwhelmed to see such beautiful Mehendi in her hands with one hand having a GROOM and the other BRIDE with Aman ( امن ) written on top of the bride. 

Roshni looks at it and says, "Allah knows best, this Khan Baba wants to dominate over me, that is why he has written his name on top of the BRIDE'S HEAD        

Roshni looks at it and says, "Allah knows best, this Khan Baba wants to dominate over me, that is why he has written his name on top of the BRIDE'S HEAD." Aman senses her words and says, "TOTAL RUBBISH!!!". Saima is puzzled. Aman shakes his head saying, "Your Bhabhijan is MAD!!!" but then he gasps thinking of the impending dangers on Roshni and says, "But I will have to find her as soon as possible!!!" Then he slowly takes leave and walks towards the direction djinaad's palace with Baazigar.

——-

To be continued

Episode 18

The episode starts with Parveen coming to Gulistan E Abutalib, an orphanage run by Imams (Muslim Priests), she looks around curiously at the children playing outside in the garden, when all of a sudden, she hears a voice, "JADI, JADI!!!", she turns around to see Sonu looking smilingly at her, he runs forward fast towards her and hugs Parveen tightly, she hugs him back affectionately and fills him with kisses all over. She then pulls him forward and shows him all the gifts which she had brought for him, "Look here Sonu, What Jadi has brought for you!!! The REMOTE-CONTROL HELICOPTER, ROBOT, LOTS AND LOTS OF CHOCOLATES...." Before she can continue, Sonu catches her hand and asks her, "Jadi, why can't I stay with YOU???" Parveen eyes fill with tears on hearing that, she reminisces Kabir's past, Flashback......

Kabir as a young boy was staying in the same orphanage "Gulistan E Abutalib" when Parveen comes to meet him and reveals his REAL IDENTITY. Kabir is left speechless on hearing about his BIOLOGICAL PARENTS and his FAMILY. Furthermore, he is frustrated of being abandoned in an orphanage even after being the SON OF A NAWAAB, while his twin brother is enjoying all the luxuries of LIFE. He questions Parveen about the bad fate bestowed on him, however she stays DUMB TO HIS QUERIES, later she opens her mouth to speak out, "I know KABIR, you have so many questions on why you were abandoned while Aman given everything on which you too have RIGHTS ON!!! But Kabir, I really don't have answers for those questions, my SON, I can only say all this happening because I'm a DESCENDANT OF SIFRATI DJINN and YOU are my FIRST BORN!!! Jaddunā knew that if my first BORN are TWINS then they will become the GREATEST WARRIORS OF DJINAAD who can DEFEAT HIM and before my own knowledge he realised that I was bearing TWINS in my first pregnancy...." She breaks into tears before she could continue and says, "Then he made YOUR ABU SO HELPLESS, that he had DEAL WITH YOU to Jaddunā even before your birth, which is why I abandoned you right after your BIRTH, because I was PROTECTING YOU!!! But now after he realised, HE HAD BEEN CHEATED, while trying to POSSESS Aman, he tried all his MEANS TO REACH YOU Kabir and as he is the Sifrati djinn, he will come here anytime!!!" She then folds her hands and says, "Please flee somewhere Kabir where he can't reach you!!!" and she leaves after saying that.

Kabir is left heartbroken after Parveen's departure on pondering over and over her COMPLETE REVELATION. He senses the impending danger upon him and decides to leave as soon as possible, so he packs all his stuff and is about to flee when all of a sudden, there is a sudden gust of STRONG WIND. Djinn bgm plays. Sifrati djinn's feet are shown, all the people there cry in fear and run hither tither. Sifrati djinn comes forward towards the orphanage and shouts, "Where is my hafid, Kabir??" Kabir feels a chill down his spine. He tries to run from the opposite side, when all of a sudden, Sifrati djinn comes and stands in front of him. Kabir grows pale in FEAR, Sifrati djinn bends down and shows his face with an evil grin to him and says, "Won't you greet your Jadd, Kabir???" Then he brings down his GIANT HAND TOWARDS HIM to capture him when Parveen comes and stands in front of him. She shouts, "Run KABIR!!!" Kabir is puzzled not able to decide what to do, when Parveen shouts once again, "Kabir, don't think about me, RUN!!!!" Sifrati djinn roars, "Parveen, don't you dare stand in front of the BADSHAH OF DJINAAD!!!" Parveen shouts back, "I may have sacrificed my LINEAGE Jaddunā but I still have the powers of the MALLIKA OF DJINAAD!!!" She then closes her and then opens her GLOWING BLUE EYES and shouts "Sinsa!!" Sifrati djinn jerks backwards. Kabir shouts "Ammi!!!" Parveen gets emotional, but she does not look back and shouts, "Kabir, I SAID, RUN!!!" Kabir with tears in his eyes flees from there. First Flashback ends with Parveen thinking, "That day I thought I saved my Kabir from him, but then...Again flashback

5 years later

Kabir is a young man who is running a SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS OF BAKING, he is settled in life after marrying Nilofer from whom he has a baby son, Sonu. But things were not destined to be happy for Kabir. Kabir was baking Nankattais with Nilofer in his bakery when all of a sudden he senses the same intuitions which he had felt when he saw Sifrati djinn for the first time in his life. The djinn bgm plays in the background, Kabir turns around and sees Sifrati djinn standing in front of him, he remembers how he had narrowly escaped Sifrat with the help of his AMMI, but unfortunately his Ammi is not present with him right now. All the people scream and run from the bakery. Nilofer takes Sonu in her arms and hides behind Kabir. Kabir looks daringly towards Sifrat and asks him, "What do you want???", Sifrati djinn gives out a loud laughter and says, "After all what WILL I WANT FROM MY HAFID!!! I WANT YOU!!!" Then Sifrati djinn sways his GIANT HANDS and pronounces "SINSA!!!" the spell reaches Nilofer, her eyes grow BIG for a moment and then she falls down leaving Sonu wailing and flying in the air. Kabir is shell shocked and cries out "NILOFER!!!!", He sees Sonu flying in the air and goes to catch when all of a sudden, Sifrati djinn pronounces "Markhab Markhab Saavizawa!!!" with which Sonu floats in mid-air, wailing loudly. Kabir is in tears and shouts, "What do you want Jadd!!! You have killed my NILOFER, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!", He folds his hands together, kneels down and pleads in front of the Sifrati djinn ".... Please I beg you, Leave my child alone!!!" Sifrati djinn lets a loud EVIL GRIN and says, "Look Djinnad's Malllika, Look Parveen!!! The SON whom you tried to save is PLEADING in front of me and you cannot do ANYTHING!!!" He then turns towards Kabir and continues, "I want YOU KABIR!!!" Kabir is left dumbstruck and confused. Sifrati djinn continues, "I need you to get back the part of me, which lives inside YOUR TWIN AMAN!!! Since you are the only ONE who can become as POWERFUL as HIM IN DJINAAD'S KINGDOM, I have to BECOME YOU by TAKING YOUR BODY, SO THAT THE BODY WILL BE YOURS, BUT THE SOUL WILL BE OF SIFRATI DJINN'S, THE GREATEST OF ALL DJINN'S.........THUS, WHEN I LIVE AS KABIR I WILL SEIZE AMAN AND GET BACK MY POWERS AND DEFEAT HIM ON THE DAY OF THE FALL OF STARS TO BECOME THE INVINCIBLE BEING IN THIS WORLD!!!" Kabir feels a cold shiver in his spine on thinking about the BIGGEST SIN he is about to COMMIT by giving up his body to Sifrati djinn but then he heart leaps on hearing Sonu's wails, he closes his eyes and asks the devil standing in front of him, "What should I do??" Sifrati smirks and signs to cut his wrist, Kabir takes a knife near the oven and slits his wrist hard with blood oozing fast from it. Parveen in her room jerks all of a sudden, she closes her eyes uses her powers and visualises how Sifrati djinn is about to take CONTROL over Kabir's body. She opens her eyes and says, "NO KABIR, DON'T DO THAT!!!", unfortunately her warnings do not reach him. As his blood oozes out, Sifrati djinn turns himself into BLACK SMOKE and enters through the cut on his wrist, soon Kabir opens his GLOWING BLUE EYES and looks at himself, he lets out an evil grin and says, "Now I AM KABIR JUNAID KHAN AND WILL SOON DEFEAT YOU AMAN JUNAID KHAN!!!" He goes from there without turning back even once towards Sonu who was wailing loudly. After Kabir leaves, Parveen reaches there and sees Sonu wailing bitterly all alone near Nilofer's body, she runs and picks him in her hands and realises that she has lost her KABIR FOREVER, she hugs Sonu tightly and lets out a scream from her heart, "KABIR!!!!!" Flashback ends. Parveen in the present is hugging Sonu tightly in tears thinking, "How to explain to you my child, I don't want to lose YOU TOO, just in the same way I lost your Abu, my SON!!! And that is why I'm not taking you to my home..." slowly Parveen's eyes grow red in anger, "I'm sure now that Jaddunā has got my Kabir's body, he will target Aman by trying to harm you, no I will not LET THAT HAPPEN!!! But since a part of Jaddunā lives inside Aman and Aman being the other GREATEST SOLDIER OF DJINAAD, Jaddunā will fear the MOMENT when KABIR and AMAN will come face to face!!!"

Aman reaches the place in the Kaala Jungle where the Djinaad's caste stands hovered by DARK CLOUDS. He asks Baazigar, "Isn't this the place where Roshni is held CAPTIVE?" Baazigar nods his head, he keeps his FIRST FOOT forward, when all of a sudden there is a SHAKE INSIDE THE DJINN'S CASTLE, Kabir and Roshni sense Aman presence. Roshni looks at her mehndi and calls out "Khan Baba!!" Aman stops himself feels the call from Roshni, touches the tabeez on his wrist and kisses it. Roshni touches her cheek feeling his kiss (Kahani humari plays...)

-------

To be continued.