~•MishBir TS: The Aftermath•~ | 16-04-2020| Ch. 4 Pg. 9 - Page 8

Posted: 4 years ago

I loved the entire TS from startto end. Especially the part where abir shows the mirror to kuhu and confrontsher for her actions. I also wanna see nanu’s reaction since it was his questionto mishit that resulted in all the revealation & confrontation.I reallywanted something like this (abir leaves with misthi, understanding thesituation. I feel had it happened then, they could have still saved kuku bondand hide her reality from family exactly wat abir wanted)to happen in the showsince the day abir heard mishku talk after holi where kuhu said she din wannastay in th same house as mishti and mishti trying to end the fight and calmlydealing with her. But the makers stretched the track like a elastic band andnow abir is no more the old abir( mishti ka abir) for whom mishhti came 1st andppl who hurt her would be facing his wrath but ever since i started readingyour TS ashi, i so felt like my thoughts and imagination come true and it feltnice to know that someone thinks alike. I just wish something similar or justthis happens in the show and abir takes mishti to mishbir house. 
 Bade papa & mishti convo was so adorable. Papa- Beti heart to heart.

Iso wish kuhu to realise that be it jasmeet or meenu they were simply using herby riling her insecurities for their own selfish motives. Especially after howjasmeet left by simply patting her shoulder. I wish kuhu shared the entireinstigating convo with the 2 maha ladies (to abir at least)and ppl come to knowof real culprits and realise that somewhere kuhu is immature and less at faultthan them. Thank you for such an amazing update. I request you to give anepilouge if you have some time dear.

Mishbir'snew like in mishbir house with cooking, painting and lots of hot mishbirromance....

Thankyou once agian for such a heart warmig update.

Posted: 3 years ago

Ashi! This is the reason you are one of my favourite authors on IF. 🤗

Because, Holy Shit! This is out of the world kinda. I couldn't stop reading it till I got to the end. And I cried buckets while reading this. Like the whole time. You left me speechless. I will still try to piece my thoughts but I doubt there's anything coming out of me that can do this awesomeness any justice. 

Initially when it started I was confused with hospital setting but as I read further damn it hurt. You captured every emotion with such ease that it seemed natural. It gave off the vibe of a well thought and well written master piece which pulls you into its own world and makes you think you are a part of the scene. It was picture perfect and absolute treat to read. 

I do believe that Abir is losing his sight with all that he is caught up with. He is unintentionally pushing her to the space that fades her.. and the traits that he had ever loved about her. 

The worst was she ha homed the fear of loosing him, if she voiced her thoughts that reflected about the misdoings of the family members. That tore me apart. No one should ever feel that way. 

I would much rather prefer the girl who would have flipped back at him saying, "Boy, if you don't want me, your loss. My parents still treasure me because that's what I am worth." 

But I get it the story demands that. Seeing her vulnerable and insecure just spoke volumes about how important he is to her and that she would go to any length to avoid the feeling of not being loved. She felt it was necessary to change herself to avoid the tension growing between the two. 

His guilt and her love. That's a combination, I would love to witness on the show as well. Kuhu needs to be shown that she is wrong. And I am glad that he had finally realized. So relived that he found out about the previous incidents as well. Jasmeet needs to e next in line to receive the scolding for what all she had done behind the scenes. She is no different from Kuhu or Meenu in this case.

Applaud worthy characters:

• Badi ma and Bade Papa - for always being there for their daughter. For loving Mishti like their own, or even more than their own. 

• Naanu - for the clip that acted as a catalyst to have made Abir realize that he had made Mishti change from who she actually was. He had took the soul out of her, he had dimmed those brightened lively eyes. He had broken his promises. 

• Kunal - Okay, a guilty confession! I like it when Kunal acts mature and sensible. It shows how far he had come from they guy he once was. He isn't the same self-centred, uncaring man who thought about nothing but the money he made and his family. (I was going to define his character post change in much unpleasant words but than thought better not to) 😛

This story after a hectic day of work is just what I needed. Though now, I am left in tears. 😭 I am glad I read this. 

Love,

Shenz. ❤

Ashi - this is one of the first stories I read after the break when I had severe mishbir withdrawal symptoms. 

I love strong Mishti but her vulnerabilities need to be addressed too. Never watched the parent show, so don't know about her panic attacks. You've brought it up nicely here. Enough had to happen for Abir to lose his cool I guess. Janmashtami incident is done and buried in the show. I doubt they will ever bring it up again, so it's nice you've given some closure there. I'm glad Kunal doesn't just leave Kuhu.

Ashi, this is something so so beautiful ❤️❤️

Just read all the 4 chapters all together, and it made my day! Thank you for this!

I dont have much words to say more than this! Keep Writing, because we would love to read more from you!❤️

I am very sorry for not replying to you, I have no excuse.

this is the ending off all endings.

Abir did right by confronting Kuhu and apologising to Kunal for not bring the matter in front of him.

Babi ma and Babi papa 👴 are the best parents that any one can have Abir and Mishit are very lucky 🍀 have them.

Maa could not get the girls to leave the house and her two boys but instead it is Mishit and Abir who are leaving.

brilliant story and well written please take a 🙇‍♂️