~•MishBir TS: The Aftermath•~ | 16-04-2020| Ch. 4 Pg. 9 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ashi3

Thanks dear! 🤗

Yeah. Abir should know the true face of is bro. I too want something like this to happen in the show. I hope writers will churn out something good in this break that they got. Fingers crossed!

It's really written nicely. Thank u for this chapter... Wish to read more of your writings..

Damnnn girlllll!! This was unexpected!!! I did expect Abir to find out the way he did. But it was really a nice twist that you added in your story.

You want to know what I had imagined in your story? I thought you will make Abir forbid Kuhu to even come anywhere 10 feet near Mishti. Like in front of everyone. But now, after knowing the truth too, thats a possibility. I am really very interested in knowing how he handles it now.

And oh poor thing Mishti! Man! She is broke from within isnt she? She lost herself with everything. Looks like Abir will have to do much then just bring Kuhu on the line. He made a rather big blunder this time. But knowing Abir, when he realizes his mistakes, he does everything in his power, to make it up. So I cannot wait to see what you in store for us next!

Cant wait for the next update <3

Originally posted by Mii5

It's really written nicely. Thank u for this chapter... Wish to read more of your writings..

Thank you once again dear! 😳 I'll update soon. Most probably by tomorrow. 

Originally posted by .IamShonali.

Damnnn girlllll!! This was unexpected!!! I did expect Abir to find out the way he did. But it was really a nice twist that you added in your story.

You want to know what I had imagined in your story? I thought you will make Abir forbid Kuhu to even come anywhere 10 feet near Mishti. Like in front of everyone. But now, after knowing the truth too, thats a possibility. I am really very interested in knowing how he handles it now.

And oh poor thing Mishti! Man! She is broke from within isnt she? She lost herself with everything. Looks like Abir will have to do much then just bring Kuhu on the line. He made a rather big blunder this time. But knowing Abir, when he realizes his mistakes, he does everything in his power, to make it up. So I cannot wait to see what you in store for us next!

Cant wait for the next update <3

Thank you Shona!! 🤗

Abir will definitely do something to protect Mishti. Let's see what. My Abir might not be as forgiving as yours. 😆 Also, he just got to know what all Kuhu did to hurt Mishti. We all know how protective Abir can get when someone tries to hurt his loved ones. 

Yes, Mishti is completely broken. There is only so much a person can take. And she has reached her threshold. Exactly. Abir did make a huge blunder, but he will do everything in his capacity to rectify it. He loves her too much to let her go just like that. He will bring her back. He is the only one who can heal her.   

Will try to update soon dear. Most probably by tomorrow. ❤️

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ashi...take a bow first...❤️

the update is super se upar...

many hugs and kisses to u...

i loved how abir recited mishbir story and how he said his feelings and her importance in his life...

the way BP showed his love is lively...i could visualise whole scenario...

the confrontation part is awesome....

nanko tho cha gaya... i love him more and more...the way u potaryed kunal and his lines are awesome...

if possible give a epilouge of mishbir in mishbir house...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago

Thank u for a beautiful ending of this story...🤗🤗

Ashi darl🤗

ur write up left me teary eyed!!..I vil b highly elated if our beloved CVs cud show atleast 10% wat u have gn us!! U HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS my dear👏

I always wanted to c d gratitude senior Maheshwaries hold for Mishti for filling the void they had to endure after their daughter's demise...though our CVS & more imprt.ly our talented artists try bringing the beauty of this bond onscreen,I always felt something missin or shud I say they did not end up fully successful  to depict the depth & purity of the relationship dey share.. (may b I m d nly 1 to think so though..bcoz i believe n xpressing than xpectin others to figure out what u feel!!).. but u nailed it with ur pen👍🏼!!!  

just wanted to say every relation consists of giving & taking , no matter what!!!..but it sustains & grows strong only when we focus on what we get more than what we give..

badema s indeed a woman of grit!!! & badepapa on the other hand s a man of mettle!!!...they r d ultimate couple goalshands down!!!...for, not nly do they end up supportin each other whenevr in need but also they dont shy away to point out each other's flaws,in a gentle way ofcourse..whenver 1 falters the other manages to enlighten their betterhalf in a more cool & diligent way⭐️!!! --- a trait I stan🥳!!!..instances being many ---

the one where badepapa reminds badema how imp it s to give wings to our kids durin Mishti's courtship request..

the one where badapapa makes badema understand personal & professional life shud nt b mixed up during the evergreen Champaner trip

the one where badema instigates badepapa not only to get a response from him but also make him voice his trust over Mishti's decision after Mishbir's date night 

or the recent one during MishNish wedding track wher badema states the 1 who used to hav ans to all probs seems so full of ques 2day just to emphasize they did make "not so right" decisions in haste..

and the reference to abir's voice clip from preleap haven😎!!! loovvvvvvedddd it to the core☺️❤️!!! & the way abir reflects over his thots & actions turning contradictory (unintentionally though) s just  d way CVs hav maintained it til date & hope & pray they remember dis atleast!!

PS -- sorry for the late reply dear..its bcoz of my inability to cope btr vid grief!! (the 1 reason I prefer watching finished or finite series for the fear of emotional torture they vud give...God knows how I ended up watchin YRHPK evry day despite my hectic schedules)..I literallyy teared up halfway while reading the 1st chap so decided to wait for u to finish!!& as dey say safar ka phal meeta hotha hai,it proved way more sweeter compelling a lazy bum like me to write dis long😃

PPS--sorry again for the long note..socha tha sirf teri thareef karenge par inb/n i got carried away a way too bit!!!thank you once again for this masterpiece🤗❤️

Edited by Kendrix - 4 years ago

i seriously wish our CVs read the xtracts from our talented forum members like u,ruhi,vaishu,@iam shonali & many others not bcoz they r not gud enough for I wud nvr say dat bcoz I always vil b grateful for wat they gave us preleap including the baseless yet best breakup ever..but just to know wat we as viewers xpect!!😒

Originally posted by Ashi3

Thank you Shona!! 🤗

Abir will definitely do something to protect Mishti. Let's see what. My Abir might not be as forgiving as yours. 😆 Also, he just got to know what all Kuhu did to hurt Mishti. We all know how protective Abir can get when someone tries to hurt his loved ones. 

Yes, Mishti is completely broken. There is only so much a person can take. And she has reached her threshold. Exactly. Abir did make a huge blunder, but he will do everything in his capacity to rectify it. He loves her too much to let her go just like that. He will bring her back. He is the only one who can heal her.   

Will try to update soon dear. Most probably by tomorrow. ❤️

special mention

•   to the calm before the storm abir👏
  •  for bringing up d till date unaddressed Mishti's panic attacks(she had as a child)👍🏼
  • the intense AIBER SHOTS 
  • nanko being nanko the best
  • bp-mishtu convo -- for I personally love this bond a bit more❤️

now the greedy me waiting for an epilogue in mishbir house😉thank you in advance😊