Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ruhi19

ashi..if u update now, then it will be in fresh page only.. do it fast...😆

Done. 😆

ashi🤗

aww.... im super happy... 

wow...what an update...

loved every scene of it... the way jas and kuhu convo happened, how kuhu vent out her frastuation, u perfectly used cofffee thing,like why she didnt stop anyone...

abir, he is just superb, dealt with every type of emotions, the convo between mishbir is awesome... abir's state and his words and mishti's words and thoughts...

the pain of them is explained beautifully...

eagerly waiting for next...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago

The chapter is what should happen in the show.

Jas and Kuhu together covering the blame😡

Mishti needs to cover fully before Abir confronts Kuhu in front of the whole family including all Kuhu’s family and highlights everything.

Abir needs to tell Kunal why he is calling the whole family together because he does not want Kunal to be blind sighted.

mishti will disagree with Abir but Abir will stay firm and also tell the family that he can not stay under one roof after everything that as expired.

This is the interesting section please continue soon👏

Woahh. Such an amazing update. I can't wait for the next part now. I wish abir finds out jasmeet instigated kuhu and his mom knew as well. Also even in show he must find out all kuhu's karnamaas from beginning... Super duper hit. Update.

This chapter is something to be expected in our show too.... I badly want Abhir to know Kuhu and Jasmeet ka hateredness towards Mishti. Kaash aisi ho jaye ... writers ko thodi sadbudhi de bhagwan 🙏 🙏🙏

Originally posted by ruhi19

ashi🤗

aww.... im super happy... 

wow...what an update...

loved every scene of it... the way jas and kuhu convo happened, how kuhu vent out her frastuation, u perfectly used cofffee thing,like why she didnt stop anyone...

abir, he is just superb, dealt with every type of emotions, the convo between mishbir is awesome... abir's state and his words and mishti's words and thoughts...

the pain of them is explained beautifully...

eagerly waiting for next...

Thank you Ruhi...🤗

I wanted Abir to know of everything Kuhu did to Mishti. He deserves to know the truth and she deserves to face the repercussions of her actions.

Abir did make a mistake, but he will definitely rectify it. He don't repeat his mistakes. He knows his Mishti is in pain and will do everything possible to heal her. He is our Ajeeb Rajvansh for a reason. 

I'm working on the next part. Will try to update as soon as possible. ❤️

Originally posted by maneetmayur

Woahh. Such an amazing update. I can't wait for the next part now. I wish abir finds out jasmeet instigated kuhu and his mom knew as well. Also even in show he must find out all kuhu's karnamaas from beginning... Super duper hit. Update.

Thanks dear! 🤗

Hmmm.. Let's see what Abir does. 😉 Yeah, he should know everything that Kuhu did. He deserves the truth. And Kuhu deserves the reactions for her actions. 

Originally posted by screen22

The chapter is what should happen in the show.

Jas and Kuhu together covering the blame😡

Mishti needs to cover fully before Abir confronts Kuhu in front of the whole family including all Kuhu’s family and highlights everything.

Abir needs to tell Kunal why he is calling the whole family together because he does not want Kunal to be blind sighted.

mishti will disagree with Abir but Abir will stay firm and also tell the family that he can not stay under one roof after everything that as expired.

This is the interesting section please continue soon👏

Thank you so much dear! 🤗

Yeah, I wanted Abir to confront Kuu in front of everyone, not just in private. That's why I didn't make him question her right away. Everyone including Kunal deserves to see her true face. 

Well, let's see what Mishti & Abir does. 

I will try to update as soon as possible. ❤️

Originally posted by Ashi3

Thanks dear! 🤗

Hmmm.. Let's see what Abir does. 😉 Yeah, he should know everything that Kuhu did. He deserves the truth. And Kuhu deserves the reactions for her actions. 

Exactly. She has to know that she can't hide behind her viel of kuhuness forever. 

Originally posted by Mii5

This chapter is something to be expected in our show too.... I badly want Abhir to know Kuhu and Jasmeet ka hateredness towards Mishti. Kaash aisi ho jaye ... writers ko thodi sadbudhi de bhagwan 🙏 🙏🙏

Thanks dear! 🤗

Yeah. Abir should know the true face of is bro. I too want something like this to happen in the show. I hope writers will churn out something good in this break that they got. Fingers crossed!