~•MishBir TS: The Aftermath•~ | 16-04-2020| Ch. 4 Pg. 9 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

Such an emotional update yaar 😭

The whole pov badi maa and the line the world of 3 revolving around mishti, 😭,it was awesome 👍🏼

Was able to feel the pain of abir badi maa and bade papa 

Very beautiful ashi 🤗,can't wait for next update, mera fav part aane waala hai 😆

Thank you Vaishu! 🤗

I didn't plan to write this part. But when I started writing, this is what came out.

Will try to come up with your favourite part soon. 😆 I'll update this one after updating the FF. 😊

Woah.....I am reading this just now...everyone read this before me😲

This is so amazing.....Ashi👏......You are becoming my favourite writer with the way you connect me to the characters. And you keep me hooked.

The recording was a brilliant idea.....it was my fav Abir moment, the moment I fell in love with his character. ❤️You just reminded me of something precious and using that to show the mirror to Abir is brilliant. I so want the recording to be used this way in the show.

The second part is just as amazing,BM's POV was too good. Her pain and the loss she experienced and the way Mishti became the balm to her wounds is beautifully written.......I can't express how much happy you made me while reading this.❤️

This is such a crisp, clean story.....Keep writing more........I am now hooked. ❤️

Originally posted by Mimzy

Woah.....I am reading this just now...everyone read this before me😲

This is so amazing.....Ashi👏......You are becoming my favourite writer with the way you connect me to the characters. And you keep me hooked.

The recording was a brilliant idea.....it was my fav Abir moment, the moment I fell in love with his character. ❤️You just reminded me of something precious and using that to show the mirror to Abir is brilliant. I so want the recording to be used this way in the show.

The second part is just as amazing,BM's POV was too good. Her pain and the loss she experienced and the way Mishti became the balm to her wounds is beautifully written.......I can't express how much happy you made me while reading this.❤️

This is such a crisp, clean story.....Keep writing more........I am now hooked. ❤️

Thank you so much Mini! 🤗

That's so sweet of you. 😳

Yeah, that's one of my favourite scenes too.  That scene just made me fall in love with the character. ❤️ Very rarely do we get to see such a feminist male lead. However he has faltered from the path due to all the stress that he is going through, and it's completely understandable. He's also a human after all. But what I want is for him to realize his folly on his own, without any external influence. That's why I used his own words to enlighten him. I'm disappointed that CVs never used that recording. It's so beautiful. 

At first I thought to limit this story to just MishBir, but when I started writing I just had to include BM's P.O.V. We always see how BM &BP became Mishti's anchor and support system; how they brought her out of her sorrow. I just wanted to explore the other side of the relationship too. How Mishti became their anchor; how she became their daughter and how she brought happiness to them. 

Thank you once again for the kind words, Mini. ❤️ I'm working on the next part. Will update as soon as I finish it.

Really loved your second update Ashi!! Really touching.

There is a reason I always adored Rajshri and Vishambhar. Even when they were making mistake during Mishti Nannu wedding. They were her parents for god sakes. They wanted just the best for her. They werent trying to be vindictive. Or that they were horrible parents. Or that they deliberately ignored Kuhu. Or that Mishti made them ignore Kuhu.

They got extra protective of her then and the reason you amazingly explained. Mishti did fill the spot that Akshara left in their lives. And she became more than Akshara for them. She became their lifeline. And if anything were happen to Mishti, both wouldnt have been able to survive.

I loved how you explained their POVs here and their bond that they share with both Abir and Mishti!

Lovely update girl! Cant wait for the next!

Do Dil Ki Sangam Nagri Me,

Jis Pal Ki Yun Besabri Thi, 

Wo Kal Dekha Hai Humne Agar,

Abhaar Jatana Banta Tha..

Originally posted by .IamShonali.

Really loved your second update Ashi!! Really touching.

There is a reason I always adored Rajshri and Vishambhar. Even when they were making mistake during Mishti Nannu wedding. They were her parents for god sakes. They wanted just the best for her. They werent trying to be vindictive. Or that they were horrible parents. Or that they deliberately ignored Kuhu. Or that Mishti made them ignore Kuhu.

They got extra protective of her then and the reason you amazingly explained. Mishti did fill the spot that Akshara left in their lives. And she became more than Akshara for them. She became their lifeline. And if anything were happen to Mishti, both wouldnt have been able to survive.

I loved how you explained their POVs here and their bond that they share with both Abir and Mishti!

Lovely update girl! Cant wait for the next!

Thank you Shona...😳🤗

Yeah. They might have made mistakes, but all they ever wanted was to do the best for their daughter. They wanted to save her from another heartbreak. Being parents doesn't mean that they should be perfect. Parents too makes mistakes, and that's okay. They are also humans. They didn't ignore Kuhu. If Mishti's parents were busy taking care of her, then Kuhu too had her parents to take care of her. Her parents never prioritized Mishti over her. 

True. They were extra protective of her because they already lost a daughter. They couldn't lose another one. Mishti was the one who filled the void in their lives and hearts. And they would do anything to keep her safe.

How beautiful is the bond between these four; Abir, Mishti, Badi Maa & Bade Papa! They are the true family of each other. 

Thanks again Shona! I'll update this one today. Meanwhile I'm waiting for your update. ❤️

Originally posted by V_ViSions

Do Dil Ki Sangam Nagri Me,

Jis Pal Ki Yun Besabri Thi, 

Wo Kal Dekha Hai Humne Agar,

Abhaar Jatana Banta Tha..

Wah! Wah! 

A shayar? Beautiful lines dear. Thank you for the sweet words. 😳🤗

Let's update in a fresh page. 😛😆

Originally posted by Ashi3

Let's update in a fresh page. 😛😆

ashi..if u update now, then it will be in fresh page only.. do it fast...😆

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.