~•MishBir TS: The Aftermath•~ | 16-04-2020| Ch. 4 Pg. 9 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Double post.

Edited by Ashi3 - 4 years ago

Note:

I thought I would finish this one with another update. But seems like I will need more.  It just kept extending while writing. Sorry about that. Please bear with me. 😆

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ashi...

bang on update...

i always wanted to write some thing like this BP-BM and mishti... its not easy to them to for get akshara but mishti in deed healed them and for mishti they are everything... 

abir, u described him and his state beyond perfect... he very well know he cant strain them but BM being a fab mother assures his son with what he wants...

the understanding of BM-BP is some thing i adore, i love them both and their pair is worth to ship...

eagerly waiting for next...🤗❤️

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago

Wow..it's brilliant ashi..continue soon yaar..j want kubir confrontation...u left it at a cliffhanger yaar.. waiting for next part 

Quite an emotional write up!!♥️♥️ Update soon 🙂🙂

Such an emotional update yaar 😭

The whole pov badi maa and the line the world of 3 revolving around mishti, 😭,it was awesome 👍🏼

Was able to feel the pain of abir badi maa and bade papa 

Very beautiful ashi 🤗,can't wait for next update, mera fav part aane waala hai 😆

Originally posted by ruhi19

ashi...

bang on update...

i always wanted to write some thing like this BP-BM and mishti... its not easy to them to for get akshara but mishti in deed healed them and for mishti they are everything... 

abir, u described him and his state beyond perfect... he very well know he cant strain them but BM being a fab mother assures his son with what he wants...

the understanding of BM-BP is some thing i adore, i love them both and their pair is worth to ship...

eagerly waiting for next...🤗❤️

Thank you so much, Ruhi! 🤗

I didn't plan writing this part. But when I started writing, I somehow started writing about Badi Maa's P.O.V. Then it just went on and I ended up penning almost an entire chapter about her. She is such a beautiful and well-written character. ❤️

Couldn't concentrate much on Abir in this chapter. But the next one will be well about him and Mishti. 😳 

The bond between Abir and Badi Maa is pure love. ❤️

BM-BP are very underrated as a couple and they are indeed worth shipping. Their trust and understanding is so beautiful. They are actually couple goals. 

Will try to update soon dear...🤗

Originally posted by The_incredible

Wow..it's brilliant ashi..continue soon yaar..j want kubir confrontation...u left it at a cliffhanger yaar.. waiting for next part 

Thank you Ammu! 🤗

I'll try to update soon. I'm working on the FF now. Will start this one once I complete the next chapter of it. 

Originally posted by Shaheer_fan

Quite an emotional write up!!♥️♥️ Update soon 🙂🙂

Thanks dear! 😳

Will try to update soon.