Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi ashi 🤗🤗 honestly there are very few stories that hold my attention from start to end 😛 And I think this story is going to be one of then , the one where I will desperately wait for the next update 

First of all,  a brilliant use of that recording 👏👏 I remember that dialogue word to word cuz chasma sequence is my all time fav but I had lost the hope that the recording will ever get the limelight,  I hope Just like you , makers also remember this , use it at an unexpected time and surprise us like the Cinderella shoe 😆 

, the perfect mirror of self realisation that abir needs , definitely something big has to happen for him to understand that unknowingly he is pushing mishti in area that he would never wish her to be , to err is human , but sometimes the consequences of that error are emotionally huge , really looking forward to see how you present this emotional roller coaster ride 😳😳

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Ashii!!!! Girl THIS IS GOLD!!

I don't know if you will believe me. The OS that I am currently working on, this was one of the idea. Like make Mishti give the silent treatment and a big accident happens. 

But since I was trying to attain a bigger goal, I gave up on that idea. But I am glad you worked on it and so beautifully. I was just reading.

I had a office meeting going on. I couldnt even pay attention. It grabbed my attention so well.

Cannot wait for the next part! <3 Do update soon!

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

WOW. Just WOW! 

Aashi, can I just say I love you for this 🤗🤗

Kaleje ko thandak, dil ko sukoon and man ko aaram denewali story! Thank you buddy... wish to desperately see something like this in the show! 

And you made use of the recording!! What a perfect way to make Abir realize where he is going wrong... he is unknowingly leading Mishti on a path of being Meenu ke Abir ki gaay and he needs to pause and realize it before it's too late. Nothing better than his own voice guiding him through...

Loved it!! 

And desperately waiting for the next part... jaldi aana, jyada tadpana mat, okay? 😛

Oh and thank you for the dedication! Awww, makes me feel special... so sweet of you! Love you too 🤗🤗

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
maneetmayur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow. This was so good. Hope something like this happens in show too. Only n only if abeer sees kuhu's rude behaviour n insecurity with kushti 1st hand will he realze what kuhu n her fake kuhuness is. That she's not just about hashtags n cute, she too jas a very evil n unbearably negative side. (I might be sounding a bit anti kuhu but its nit like dat. D present kuhu is no more cute lije b4. She has been manipulated by ppl around her. I liked the initial kuhu a lot.) 

Thank you for such a wonderful write up. Update soon. Waiting for it. [:-)]

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ruhi19

ashiiii❤️🤗

i always wonder when this clip will be used in the show? but for time being i forgot and left hopes this will never be used...

but i love the fact u used it perfectly...

abir is doing unintentionally and he rectifies too... but this tym he is making harder... but lets use... abir's recitifying is always aworthc watvh...

kuhu just for a day or 2 stops her antics when mishti is ill but she will be as usual...

love u too dear...

Thank you so much Ruhi! 🤗

Yeah, Abir does make mistakes and that makes him humane. But what matters is that he rectifies his mistakes as soon as he realize it. He owes up to it. That's what makes him special. Even Mishti does the same. And that makes them similar. 

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

Simply Superb Ashi👏

You write so well...I got emotional reading...I hope this happens in the show too..

Looking forward for the next update🤗

Thank you so much dear! 😳🤗

Even I hope something on the similar lines happen in the show. Going to update this in a while. 😊

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hi ashi 🤗🤗 honestly there are very few stories that hold my attention from start to end 😛 And I think this story is going to be one of then , the one where I will desperately wait for the next update 

First of all,  a brilliant use of that recording 👏👏 I remember that dialogue word to word cuz chasma sequence is my all time fav but I had lost the hope that the recording will ever get the limelight,  I hope Just like you , makers also remember this , use it at an unexpected time and surprise us like the Cinderella shoe 😆 

, the perfect mirror of self realisation that abir needs , definitely something big has to happen for him to understand that unknowingly he is pushing mishti in area that he would never wish her to be , to err is human , but sometimes the consequences of that error are emotionally huge , really looking forward to see how you present this emotional roller coaster ride 😳😳

Thank you so much Uru! 🤗 It really means a lot. 😳

Yeah, even I loved that sequence so much. I re-watched the episode recently and the conversation just hit me hard. It was so contradicting to the current Abir we are seeing in the show. I so badly wanted to use the recording and thought it could be put to perfect use here. And who would be better than the best version of himself to make him realize his folly? I wanted him to realize it on his own, not by any external influence. 

Absolutely. He's unintentionally converting her into what he would never want her to be. He is trying to change the traits with which he fell in love with. He is unable to perceive what he is doing right now. But once he realizes it, he will regret real bad. That's the beauty of Abir. He never shies away from admitting his mistakes and rectifying them. Let's just hope that it won't be too late for that. 

I'm going to update this one now.😳   

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .IamShonali.

Ashii!!!! Girl THIS IS GOLD!!

I don't know if you will believe me. The OS that I am currently working on, this was one of the idea. Like make Mishti give the silent treatment and a big accident happens. 

But since I was trying to attain a bigger goal, I gave up on that idea. But I am glad you worked on it and so beautifully. I was just reading.

I had a office meeting going on. I couldnt even pay attention. It grabbed my attention so well.

Cannot wait for the next part! <3 Do update soon!

Shona!!! 🤗

Thank you so much sweetheart. 😳

Yeah, I understand. Even the one you are writing is something I had in my mind since long. And I'm glad you took it up. I could be really lazy at times. 😆 There is another idea too that has been in my mind since long. Let's see if I'll work on it or not. 😆

That's so sweet of you! Means a lot. ❤️

I'm updating this in a while. 😊

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

WOW. Just WOW! 

Aashi, can I just say I love you for this 🤗🤗

Kaleje ko thandak, dil ko sukoon and man ko aaram denewali story! Thank you buddy... wish to desperately see something like this in the show! 

And you made use of the recording!! What a perfect way to make Abir realize where he is going wrong... he is unknowingly leading Mishti on a path of being Meenu ke Abir ki gaay and he needs to pause and realize it before it's too late. Nothing better than his own voice guiding him through...

Loved it!! 

And desperately waiting for the next part... jaldi aana, jyada tadpana mat, okay? 😛

Oh and thank you for the dedication! Awww, makes me feel special... so sweet of you! Love you too 🤗🤗

Thank you so much Pali! 😳🤗

Thank you for the kind words. ❤️

Yeah, Abir is unintentionally converting Mishti into what he would never want her to be. He is trying to change the very qualities he fell in love with. He does make mistakes and that makes him humane. But the beauty about his character is that, the moment he realizes his folly, he owes up to it. He regrets genuinely and does everything in his capacity to rectify it.  And who better than the best version of himself to make him realize that? 

I'm going to update this one now Pali. Tadpaungi nahi. Promise! 😆

You are special! Thank you once again for helping me out. Love you! ❤️ 🤗🤗

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneetmayur

Wow. This was so good. Hope something like this happens in show too. Only n only if abeer sees kuhu's rude behaviour n insecurity with kushti 1st hand will he realze what kuhu n her fake kuhuness is. That she's not just about hashtags n cute, she too jas a very evil n unbearably negative side. (I might be sounding a bit anti kuhu but its nit like dat. D present kuhu is no more cute lije b4. She has been manipulated by ppl around her. I liked the initial kuhu a lot.) 

Thank you for such a wonderful write up. Update soon. Waiting for it. [:-)]

Thank you so much dear! 😳🤗

That's true. He needs to experience it first hand. I understand. It's really frustrating.

Update is just coming you way. 😉