~•MishBir TS: The Aftermath•~ | 16-04-2020| Ch. 4 Pg. 9 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by The_incredible

Wow ashi.....it is so so so amazing yaar👏👏i so wish to see this in our show...u have very well written it dear...waiting for the next part eagerly👍🏼👍🏼

Thank you so much Ammu! 🤗

Will try to pen down the next part soon. 😳

Originally posted by ruhi19

ashi...wow....wow...wowww....🤗

superb update...

the perfect use of naanu's clip and how hit abir...

abir is behaving like this only... first day of marriage he said she should like her and now he is changing her without his knowledge...

finally abir ko akal tho aayi...

kuhu and her words, we cant get rid off it...

Thank you Ruhi! 😳🤗

Since I was watching old episode, I watched this one recently. And that conversation hit me so hard. He was the Abir we fell in love with. And to see him acting the way he does now is disheartening. I so wanted to make use of that recording somehow and I just found the perfect way through this story. 

I know Abir is doing it unintentionally. When pressure builds up from all directions, it is normal for people to falter. Even Mishti does at times. But he needs to realize his folly and rectify his mistake. That's why we love Abir. He never shies away from accepting his fault.  

Kuhu won't stop with her Mishti blame game until and unless something drastic for her happens. 

Thanks once again for always leaving your valuable comments Ruhi. Love you! ❤️🤗 

Originally posted by DMGThings

Oh my god. This is perfect. I absolutely adore this so, so, so much!! Thank you for writing this!! It's very much needed on the show. Abir is being a dumba** and he needs to buck up!

The way you've shown his realization is sheer perfection. Seriously. I don't have any other words. I'm in love with this. So, so, so much!

Thank you for writing this! ❤

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment, dear. 😳🤗

Yeah, Abir need to realize his folly real soon. Or else it will be too late for hi to make any rectification. 

Thank you for the kind words. It really means a lot! ❤️

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

Wow wow wow ashi 

This is awesome yaar

The use of recording 👍🏼

You depicted  abir's emotions so beautifully 

The guilt the remorse, awesome Yaar 👏

The self realization was shown beautifully 👏

Can't wait for next update yaar, please continue soon 🤗

And please abir kuhu mishti confrontation bhi dikhana ho sake to 🤗

Thank you Vaishu! 😳🤗

I recently watched that episode and really wanted to make use of the recording. Who better than the best version Abir to make him realize his shortcomings? 

Thank you once again Vaishu. Thanks for always commenting without any fail. It means a lot. Love you! ❤️ 🤗

@Bold: Of course! That's a must! 😉😆

Will try to update soon. ⭐️

Originally posted by Itsflora

yaaaay.

Loved it.

That's what we all Were screaming about . 

Abir is turning mishti into the one he always stood against.the typical gaai type wife.

I know,he is in lots of stress.

Mayb this is what marriage is about.they will learn to deal & tackle different issues & find some balance       

Thank you so much dear! 😳

@Bold: Exactly!

Yeah, Abir is doing all this unintentionally. He too is in a lot of stress. But I just want him to realize his mistake before it's too late. Or else he will regret it big time. 

Absolutely right. They will falter with the new responsibilities. That's humane. They just need to find the perfect balance.

P.S.: Why don't you write anything anymore? I LOVE reading your works. I usually comment in Wattpad. Please do write more. ❤️

Originally posted by Ashi3

Thank you Ruhi! 😳🤗

Since I was watching old episode, I watched this one recently. And that conversation hit me so hard. He was the Abir we fell in love with. And to see him acting the way he does now is disheartening. I so wanted to make use of that recording somehow and I just found the perfect way through this story. 

I know Abir is doing it unintentionally. When pressure builds up from all directions, it is normal for people to falter. Even Mishti does at times. But he needs to realize his folly and rectify his mistake. That's why we love Abir. He never shies away from accepting his fault.  

Kuhu won't stop with her Mishti blame game until and unless something drastic for her happens. 

Thanks once again for always leaving your valuable comments Ruhi. Love you! ❤️🤗 

ashiiii❤️🤗

i always wonder when this clip will be used in the show? but for time being i forgot and left hopes this will never be used...

but i love the fact u used it perfectly...

abir is doing unintentionally and he rectifies too... but this tym he is making harder... but lets use... abir's recitifying is always aworthc watvh...

kuhu just for a day or 2 stops her antics when mishti is ill but she will be as usual...

love u too dear...

Originally posted by Hello2020

U r too good..i have tears in my eyes..update soon

Thank you so much dear! That in itself is a huge compliment. 😳🤗

Originally posted by Npdeepa

You’re such a sweet heart....❤️

I you love for this...

I so badly wanted this to happen in the show, she should behave completely out of character but kya kare drama keliye wo nahi hoga...

Let’s see 

Thank you so much dear! 😳🤗

I you love too Moni...😆

Yeah, I want to see something of that sort. Abir needs to see what his actions are doing to her. Fingers crossed!

Originally posted by Mii5

Emotionally drenched!!

My heart cries for Mishbir.......

Definitely this will be the next track of our show.....

Thank you so much dear! 😳🤗

It means a lot. 

Hope we get something similar for MishBir. Fingers crossed!

Simply Superb Ashi👏

You write so well...I got emotional reading...I hope this happens in the show too..

Looking forward for the next update🤗