Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

A big note of thanks to Sumo for telling Aneesh "Yeh Haq Tumhe Kisne Diya"? Shravan has hurt Sumo. Why does he need to appease Aneesh and Devika? Yes, Shravan would have burnt his hands had not the teacher intervened. Someone needed to show Aneesh his place and Sumo did exactly what the situation required. I hope Aneesh stays out of Suvan business from now on. I can't believe that I am making a separate post on this thing but I am really happy that Sumo put Aneesh in his place.

Are you all happy at Sumo's statement or do you all think she should have said more?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It was much needed! She was short and straight to the point but she shut him up so well. Lol Shravan was flaaaaat after that. Sumo stood up for him without him knowing because she isn't trying to prove anything and genuinely cares for him. 

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

It was much needed! She was short and straight to the point but she shut him up so well. Lol Shravan was flaaaaat after that. Sumo stood up for him without him knowing because she isn't trying to prove anything and genuinely cares for him. 

Colored Text

I would have loved had Sumo intervened earlier instead of the teacher doing it. And I am also glad that Shravan mentioned this to Sumo. Thankfully, he is safe. I was so happy to hear those words coming out of her mouth and it sure made Shravan's day. Sumo is something and I hope Aneesh stops this crap because it is really getting annoying. Yes, it does make a difference to her.😊

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Is it me or are the CVs figuring out what we want, LOL? last tiime we had discussion on gift throwing and questioning anish about him commenting on his right on suman....but im glad she told him to stop deciding on her behalf

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Is it me or are the CVs figuring out what we want, LOL? last tiime we had discussion on gift throwing and questioning anish about him commenting on his right on suman....but im glad she told him to stop deciding on her behalf

Meena- I guess the CVs come and visit our forum every now and then. I hope Aneesh understood what Suman meant and I also hope Saheb gets another buddy. He literally manipulates everything what Saheb says. Shravan is very defensive these days but I hope Suman can tell Aneesh to improve his attitude towards his buddy.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Meena- I guess the CVs come and visit our forum every now and then. I hope Aneesh understood what Suman meant and I also hope Saheb gets another buddy. He literally manipulates everything what Saheb says. Shravan is very defensive these days but I hope Suman can tell Aneesh to improve his attitude towards his buddy.

lol, shravan must be planning a master stroke to retort back to anish

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That cant be it... This guy need to be taught a lesson.. Now he is using Suman as an excuse to fire at Shravan.. 

I want him to interfere a lot more and Suman to show him his place even more.. Leech kahin ka... 

Friend.. my foot... Suman called him a friend... He isn't even worth being called any ones buddy... He is just a classmate... A spoilt army kid brat who need to be taught a lesson.. 

Not only he publicly humiliated Shravan but he is the reason for Suman's pain and distrust.. The truth/lie were manipulated... 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I too loved it yesterday when Suman stood up for Shravan it reflected her care and most importantly showed Aneesh his place. 

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tennessean

A big note of thanks to Sumo for telling Aneesh "Yeh Haq Tumhe Kisne Diya"? Shravan has hurt Sumo. Why does he need to appease Aneesh and Devika? Yes, Shravan would have burnt his hands had not the teacher intervened. Someone needed to show Aneesh his place and Sumo did exactly what the situation required. I hope Aneesh stays out of Suvan business from now on. I can't believe that I am making a separate post on this thing but I am really happy that Sumo put Aneesh in his place.

Are you all happy at Sumo's statement or do you all think she should have said more?

One of the qualities I love of Sumo! Straight to the point and fair when it comes to people! She literally told him she could handle her issues herself! I internally cheered for her!👏