Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Milan abhi aadha adhura hai#2,last st on pg 31 updt on 19/5

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone,here I am with new thread of my ongoing story,enjoy.

Index

Thread#1

SHOT 20 scroll down

SHOT 21

SHOT 22

SHOT 23

LAST SHOT

Edited by cutieruhi - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 20

Ishita was in the OT while everyone was waiting outside .Raman was just pacing to and fro in nervousness when they saw a nurse coming out of the operation theatre in hurry.they all went to the door to know what's happening inside but couldn't see anything.

Nurse came and said-aap sab log yahan kya kar rahe hai,move.

Raman-what happened,why u r rushing like this, everything is fine naa.ishita thik hai naa??

Nurse-hatiye raaste se,I don't have time to answer ,she said and went inside while all look at each other worriedly.

Toshiji-kuch nahi hua hoga,she must be fine .she said trying to console Raman.

Raman-toh inn logon ne kuch bataya kyun nahi,meri ishita thik hai naa??he was saying when the doctor came out taking his gloves and said-i think aaj operation nahi ho paayega .

Raman-kya hua??she is good naa,why u r delaying the operation??

Doc-unka bp bahut high hai,I think she is not in state of mind to get operated.unka bp bahut fluctuate kar raha hai.

Raman-agar aaj operate nahi kiya toh phir kar nahi payenge.she was very scared,Maine usse bahut mushkil se himmat di hai.agli baar shayad woh himmat naa kar paaye.

Doc-but we can't operate her in this condition.it can be fatal.

Raman-cant u give her injection or anything to lower down her bp.

Doc-we tried ,but it's not working.she is not stable,I think woh bahut dari hui hai and it's not good for her.

Raman thought for a while and said-agar main baat karun toh,shayad usse himmat mile,may be she will relax then.

Doc look at him hearing him and said thinking for sometime-ok,u may try.agar kaam kiya toh thik hai warna hume wait karna padega .

Raman-can I go inside??he asked to which doctor nodded.raman walked in and saw many instruments attached to her body.his heart skip a beat seeing her and it took him sometime to compose himself.

Raman walked to her and nurse showed him the BP monitor.he saw her raised bp and very softly kissed her temple .they can see a sudden decrease in her bp just with his touch,but it increased just as he broke the kiss.

Nurse-she is responding to ur touch,talk to her.may be she will be relaxed hearing ur voice and assurance.

Raman nodded hearing her and hold ishita's hand in his .he kissed the back of her palm and said caressing it softly-i know jaan,u r scared.hona bhi chahiye,mujhe bhi yeh sab dekh kar darr lag raha hai .but u know what,I firmly believe on our love.i know tum mujhse bahut pyaar karti hoon aur mujhe chod kar kabhi nahi jaogi.phir tum kyun darr rahi ho,dont u trust my love for u.i promise main tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga,naa abhi naa kabhi.tum please aaj ek baar himmat kar lo,phir sab kuch thik ho jaayega ,tum bilkul thik ho jaogi .aur phir main,tum aur adi,hum hamesha ek saath khush rahenge .ur baby adi is waiting for u outside this operation theatre ,ishita.u can't quit now,u need to be his strong mother,who can go to any extent for her son,for her family,for ur love.please ishita,ek aakhiri baar himmat kar lo,I promise kabhi koi takleef nahi aane dunga tum par kabhi .please jaan,for ur love for me,he was saying when the nurse said-she is getting normal,I think we can now operate her.she said making Raman smile.

Soon doctor resumed his job and told Raman to stay outside,but as he left her hand,her bp shoot out again.

Doc-stay here only,keep talking to her.motivatd her.

Raman-main yahan ruko,no I can't.i can't see her being operated.

Doc-its not only her battle but urs too.u have to be with her in her most difficult time .she needs u.

Raman nodded and continued talking to her while doctor started the procedure.he looked away not able to see how they were piercing and working on her face .he was trying to be strong but everytime his eyes was getting filled.many times he thought to ran away leaving the procedure in mid but as doctor instructed him,he sat there next to her rock solid in her most difficult time.

After two hours,the operation got over and doc said-now u can leave her hand,she is fine now.operation is successful.

Raman couldn't hold and cried hiding his face in his palm.doctor tried to calm him and he said-i am ok,I am ok.thanks for ur help doctor.

Doc-my pleasure,ur wife will be shifted soon .

Raman nodded and went out where their family was waiting for some good news .

Toshiji saw Raman coming out and went to him.

Toshiji -kya hua ,puttar ??she asked and he hugged her tight without answering her and cried again.

All got worried seeing his condition and Mr bhalla asked-kya hua,puttar.ishita thik hai naa??

Raman nodded in yes saying,she is fine . operation is successful.he said making everyone sigh in relief.

Toshiji-toh tu kyun ro raha hai,puttar??

Raman-i saw then cutting and stitching her face.i can't see her in so much pain ,maa.woh bahut dard mein thi,maa.he said and cried hugging his mother for long.

After sometime,he sat feeling exhausted and ishita was also shifted in her room.

All start waiting for ishita to gain conscious when adi came with their driver and his caretaker.

Adi went to Raman and said-papa,mumma kaisi hai??aap log mujhe ghar par akele chod kar kyun aa gaye the,papa??mumma thik hai naa??

Raman look at him while he was questioning again and again.raman picked adi in his arms and said hugging him tight-ur mumma is safe,bachcha.unhe kuch nahi hua.she is safe for us.he said hugging him tight .

Adi-aap ro rahen hai, papa??

Raman-nahi bachcha, why would I??he said and pecked his temple while all were waiting for ishita to gain conscious.

After four hours,ishita opened her eyes and saw ramandi sleeping on the couch while their fathers were sitting on another couch.

She said meekly-raman.

Appa got up hearing her voice and said-ishu kanna.u r fine??

Ishita nodded and said-raman aur adi yahan kyun so rahen hai,they r fine naa.

Appa nodded and said-tumhara case bigad gaya tha,ur bp was fluctuating.doctor ne kaha baad mein operate karenge but Raman ne kaha,u r loosing ur strength.then he went inside the operation theatre to make u relax.pure operation bhar he held ur hand tight giving u the strength.and after the operation ,when he came out.he cried bitterly hugging his mother.he really loves u alot ,can't see u in pain.aur adi bhi,he was also crying seeing u in pain.phir dono baap -bete ek dusre ko console karte hue so gaye.u r really lucky ,kanna.that u got such wonderful family,they really love u alot .he said and her eyes got teary.

Ishita-aap jagaa denge unhe .

Appa nodded and went to raman.he shaked Raman a little and said-raman,ishita is up.

Ramandi got up at once and they walked to her while their father went out leaving them alone.raman's eyes got moist seeing her up.

Ishita-itna pyaar nahi karna chahiye.she said and he didn't said anything just lay down next to her while adi got settled on other side of her.she can feel both of them sobbing slowly and she said kissing their temple one by one,I am ok .

Both hugged her tight from either side and Raman said-dont talk,just let me feel u .

She closed her eyes pulling them more into herself while both stayed their for long feeling solace.

Slowly time start passing,Raman was taking care of her efficiently and she was also taking care of herself fully so that everything got over soon.

Finally it was the day,when ishita's bandage was about to removed.she was waiting impatiently for Raman when doctor walked in and said-so finally,the wait is over.today I am going to remove this bandage and then u can see ur face.r u ready for it,Mrs bhalla .

Ishita look around and said-can we wait for my husband.i am feeling bit nervous,aap please unko aa jaane dijiye.waise bhi I want him to see me first after my bandage is removed.

Doc-but I am in bit of hurry.

Ishita-please doc,Raman ne iss pal ka bahut besabri se intezaar kiya hai,I don't want him to miss this moment .please kuch der wait kar lijiye .

Doc- I afraid,I can't .agar abhi nahi hua toh aapka bandage phir kal hi utar paayega .r u ready to wait for another day .he said making ishita think .

She thought for a while and said-i can wait for another day,doc.jahan itna wait kiya air ek din kar lungi,but I can't let Raman miss this.unhone iss pal ka intezaar mujhse jyada kiya hai.he deserve to see my face before me.she was saying when Raman came in and said-sorry I got late.procedure shuru ho gaya kya??

Doc-nahi,ur wife want u beside her.she was even ready to wait for another day but not to go ahead without u.

Raman smiled hearing it and said-she loves me way too much,that's why .he said and kissed her temple .

Doc-so now shall we start??he asked and ishra nodded.

Doctor started removing the bandage while Raman was standing almost stopping his breath to see the result .

After few minutes,he removed the whole bandage and Raman could finally see her face.

That's all for now,enjoy.

That's all .

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Raman couldn’t see ishita in so much pain 😭

For a second, all were scared that ishita’s operation will get delayed 

Thank god everything went fine

Raman and adi are so much dependent on ishita and love her to no end❤️❤️

She loves them back even more❤️

Finally their wait is over 

Lets see what happens 

Ty 4 d pm too

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM Di!!! The pain of love was evident in the update... The one thing that was rampant in the story is the resolve of Ishita and Raman to fight together, for themselves , for their love and for their family...

Love is the panacea for all diseases and yet again it’s Raman’s love that worked as an elixir for Ishita... What medicines failed to do, his motivation did... And his breakdown after the procedure was gut wrenching, he was holding himself for his love but the moment his pain hit the saturation point, it resulted in a deluge of love...

Also, Ishita waiting for Raman showcases the mutual respect and love, each other share... After all, it’s the adversity that brings peoples and hearts closer 💗💗💗

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di...

Ramanadi is emotional for ishu...

Finally operation is successful...

Continue soon plz 

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Emotional update

Continue soon