Barrister Babu

"Prejuidices" -Rudhita OS

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

PREJUIDICES

If anybody remembers a novel seeing certain dialogues- then the title is the key.
Alrighty- here we go_

Bondita cried furiously, as her eyes and nose dripped of blood-rose colour. She had felt her temperature rising, and then eventually thought of rushing beneath a cold shower. All this while she was behaving as the strongest woman on earth. But it was all a pretense. She was as fragile as the woman next door- who listened to her husband’s wrath every night. Till here- she had loved her mother. Her mother’s affection was unparalleled. She never felt the need to reconsider its existence. Everything was as solid as the fact that the sun rose in the east, and that the Judge in the court listened before speaking. But there was something which was not absolute- her newly found feelings for ANIRUDH.

It won’t be wrong to say that Anirudh has been her moon and sun for the longest period of time. She lived through him. And then she realized something- that looking at him without blinking was never going to be a futile exercise, that she is going to be that mad pup around Anirudh who lingered till it’s death around his master. She had arranged lilies, and Roses and had made a bouquet, thinking that her husband would be waiting for her too- like those heroes in fairy tales. But the saddest part never came in those stories- which shall make them more agreeable but less fascinating. She knew Anirudh was going to get married to a prospect- decided by his family- before he saved her. But it  never came to her that he had loved that prospect himself. That maybe they had exchanged letters and those sweet nothings much before she could write from her hands. And then she thought of the way Saudamini might have moved her hands through his hair or may have traced his jawline. And the biggest nightmare was him liking it and tracing the same pattern on his beloved. It was not the thought of them making love to each other in these years - secretively indeed- that crossed her mind - made her sick. It was the part that she was the problem. And also the fact that in all this she didn’t matter a minuscule.

“Lovely, isn’t it?” Anirudh thought as he picked up the lilies and the roses kept on his study. He roamed around unconsciously and finally collided with Bondita’s bookshelf although he thought that he was well accommodated to his own. he giggled like a teenager, rubbing his subtle beard in an old fashion. If he could once tell her what giving those flowers meant. He had bought a silly book from London- which he read occasionally. It taught the meaning of different flowers given as a present. a sign of love and its protection. The roses reflected affinity and the Lilies were just what happiness looked like. Was she trying to say something? Well, Bondita was not really a fan of silly reading material - until he had found some absurd love- novels down her desk. And then he chuckled. Didn’t he maintain some smut stuff back in his drawer? He did.

“Wasn’t she better- like always?” Bondita’s throat pained as she bolted the door to there study. “ who? “ Anirudh muttered. Bondita turned around to show her swollen face as she pressed her lips. “Her..” she trailed as she left her sentence in a sob. Anirudh leaped across to hold his wife by her shoulders. And then he looked at her. She looked drenched, parched and every adjective to describe something lethargic- something new and equally bad to her chirpy self. “I don’t know any her.” Anirudh answered all annoyed. “ Saudamini. Or what must I say ?” Bondita tried reasoning. “Rubbish, utterly…” Anirudh left her side to move aside. What more was she thinking ?

“I won’t waste time in asking whether you love her or not - just tell me how you felt - when she loved you, how it felt Anirudh babu?” Bondita asked all dejected. “ Bondita, Just shut up.” Anirudh ran his hand through his hair, becoming furious on her allegations. Yes, they were allegations. Very big of a sought! She was accusing him of loving a miser. Was she serious?

“ What did you see in her ?” Bondita asked her eyes swollen. And then she clasped her mouth with her hands. “ Oh my!” She screamed. “I am so sorry.” Bondita apologized. She felt dirty. She felt like a witch. “Take her in.” Bondita whispered slowly. 

“Shut up!!” Anirudh screamed. Bondita clicked her head in acceptance. She wanted to take in his wrath. Something that he shall give her willingly and she will preserve for the rest of her life. “You think you know everything. You think you read people. This has been your biggest misconception. You know what ? you don’t know anything.’ Anirudh lashed out.

He thought that she was here to confess, maybe she could actually fill his heart’s thirst with her love. And here she was- accusing him. “ Your one-word Bondita - and I shall leave you forever. I will eliminate myself from your world.” Anirudh spoke up and finally decided to do it. “ You have bewitched my soul- my entire being - and I truly Bondita; I love- I love - I love you!” Anirudh looked down at her sitting figure. And then he slowly saw her turning her head. “ If that is the matter, Mr. Chaudhary, then..” Bondita took his hand and proceeded to kiss his knuckles. It has been a pleasure listening to all this from Anirudh.

“May I get, the privilege of a confession.” Anirudh smiled. “Of course, You have been the one I have always waited to dissolve in. I know it may sound surreal- but that is the truth.” Bondita gaped for air. “ I don’t know if I am worthy of bewitching your soul- the one which has been the best I could see- But if I have done this- then I am ready to love you from the sun back to the moon. I love, love you so much, Anirudh Babu.” Bondita crafted each and every word like a thread in the helm. And then Anirudh took her hand to twirl her in a dance that would seal their love forever. They matched there steps in an old- brit-dance, All yours Anirudh muttered as Bondita lined his jawline with her hand. And then there was bliss. Completely .

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything, take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath, every hour has come to this

One step closer

And all along I believed, I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years

One step closer

One step closer

And all along I believed, I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years

Edited by nancy56 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

This bewitching to be honest

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

This bewitching to be honest

Thank you, lady Alexia!

Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Oh my, a very bewitching OS indeed 👏

Pride and Prejudice is one of my most fav stories of all time and the combination of P&P & Rudhita is truly brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyed this!

Seriously you just made me crave for P&P. I was thinking to sleep but now have to rewatch Pride and Prejudice (2005). Matthew Macfadyen as Mr. Darcy is so dreamy❤️

And him with Keira Knightley makes an wonderful pair!

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That was wow

It filled my heart 

It was so overwhelming 

You need to write much much more dear 

Loveddddddd it 

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur_5

Oh my, a very bewitching OS indeed 👏

Pride and Prejudice is one of my most fav stories of all time and the combination of P&P & Rudhita is truly brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyed this!

Seriously you just made me crave for P&P. I was thinking to sleep but now have to rewatch Pride and Prejudice (2005). Matthew Macfadyen as Mr. Darcy is so dreamy❤️

And him with Keira Knightley makes an wonderful pair!

Thank you so much dear !!

@bold: indeed ! I am glad I can do it that wAy

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaradhaya1688

That was wow

It filled my heart 

It was so overwhelming 

You need to write much much more dear 

Loveddddddd it 

Thank you so much !!!

Keep coming 

And reading

nancy56 thumbnail

Oi, why cry’in?

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Such a enchanting os 👏

Write up is indeed beautiful ⭐️

delight to read  😃

Seeing forward to your future write ups 😊

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing os nancy as always👏

I always have a big smile on my face whenever i read your stories😃

If that is the matter, Mr. Chaudhary, then..” Bondita took his hand and proceeded to kiss his knuckles. It has been a pleasure listening to all this from Anirudh.

Aww i just loved the above lines and of course bondita's confession.

Its so nice⭐️ please write more and more

And it makes me want to read pride and prejudice again😆 its been so long