Posted: 4 years ago

"Bahu hai gale ka haar ni, jb man chaha pehan liya, jb man kiya utaar diya"... ❤️❤️❤️

"Humne hamesha Anirudh ko jeetate hue dekha hai aur aage bhi use jeetata hua dekhna chahte hain"... 🤗

We know he is orthodox, he follows the rituals blindly but atleast he understands the relations, family, bonding. Yeah he has also his dark side, and so every person has, but he is not evil which is more important. 

Yup.. well said👍🏼 he will be the pillar of strength for boni soon😊

The second dialogue makes me so hopeful. It feels he'll help Anirudh to make Bondita a barrister😃

Kaka is rocking!

Originally posted by Octothorpe

The second dialogue makes me so hopeful. It feels he'll help Anirudh to make Bondita a barrister😃

Kaka is rocking!

Yes.... Really, in the coming time we may see him as the doting father-in-law 😊

Originally posted by shadow18

Yes.... Really, in the coming time we may see him as the doting father-in-law 😊

True! I'm really hopeful seeing Kaka now. I thought he would give the tough time to Bondita but he seems to be the saviour❤️

Well, initially he will be the first to oppose Anirudh in making Bondita a Barrister, bcuz definitely apni "Bahu", apni ghar ki izzat ko dusre logon ke beech kaise dekh payenge😆

Originally posted by shadow18

Well, initially he will be the first to oppose Anirudh in making Bondita a Barrister, bcuz definitely apni "Bahu", apni ghar ki izzat ko dusre logon ke beech kaise dekh payenge😆

Yes! Definitely but then when he'll realise that Anirudh's happiness lies in making Bondita a barrister, he may give in. 

Originally posted by Octothorpe

Yes! Definitely but then when he'll realise that Anirudh's happiness lies in making Bondita a barrister, he may give in. 

Yes, true. Trilochan will be the one who will be a pillar of strength for Anirudhh and Bondita. He will help Anirudhh in chasing his dream of making her a barrister and make him realize that she is his wife since time and again he keeps reminding him about it. Both Saudamini and Binoy will stand and watch like spectators.  

Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Yes, true. Trilochan will be the one who will be a pillar of strength for Anirudhh and Bondita. He will help Anirudhh in chasing his dream of making her a barrister and make him realize that she is his wife since time and again he keeps reminding him about it. Both Saudamini and Binoy will stand and watch like spectators.  

I'm glad Kaka is the one elder even if it's elder by a minute or two. 😆

Binoy is turning out the kind of man I thought Kaka would be. Never judge a book by it's cover, they say. 😆

Kaka is a star⭐️ he is almost on the verge of becoming my favourite roy chowdhary ( if ani continues his angry outburts😆)

He is orthodox but he has his heart in the right place and genuinely cares for anirudh and bondita. As he said he doesn't agree with ani's thoughts but still ani is apna for him, a family, so he can't see him loosing. Thats what family is, all of them may not agree with everything but still always there for each other.

I always thought he would be a great hurdle for rudhita but he is turning out to be their greatest shipper

I think he will eventually grow very fond of bondita( he already is getting fond of her i think) but i am waiting for the day he will be ready to bend his reeti rivaz for her