KZK - what's going on?

arri-spy06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Guys

So I started watching this show but then was unable to continue - last I saw was when Hina Khan was still Komolika and Prerna was going to get married to that old guy - can Anyone please update me on what's happened so far? Would really appreciate it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Deleted. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: INSTIGATOR

Pre is married to old guy whoz now a jawan guy coz whites toh gaye πŸ˜Ž

i think she is referring Navin babu .. cos mentioned hina khan komolika .. and bajaj track pe , when bajaj came Hina was not there .. n during naveen track , hina khan was komolika and was very much there she was

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arri-spy06

Hi Guys

So I started watching this show but then was unable to continue - last I saw was when Hina Khan was still Komolika and Prerna was going to get married to that old guy - can Anyone please update me on what's happened so far? Would really appreciate it!

so this is what happened after that ... 

-young girl prerna married old guy "to save" that young boy  

-but then old guy realized his mistake and tells young girl and young boy to get married 

-but young boy and young girl never get married and instead that young boy lost his memory and got a new young wife

-then young girl was supposed to get married to another young man , but that young man is a fraud 

-and this young boy and a fully pregnant young girl do some stunts and that evil young man is killed and young boy and young girl's baby is born and young boy's memory is back 

-this young boy's young wife blackmails him in that murder case and the young boy brilliantly  comes up with an idea to kill this young girl to save her...  so he pushes the love of his life, the young girl off the bridge 

-but then old hawwt guy dives in and saves the young girl from dying in Hoogly river , old guy turns her savior while the young boy who promised to love her throws her off the bridge ..

-Young girl's 2 day old baby is presumed dead  and she holds the young boy responsible for her daughter's death

Leap 8 years 

- the old, but hawwt man and young woman are husband and wife 
- the young guy has a young wife and a cute little kid (Diya)
-that young woman is back to revenge from her ex lover who killed her and whom she holds responsible for death of her daughter 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

i think she is referring Navin babu .. cos mentioned hina khan komolika .. and bajaj track pe , when bajaj came Hina was not there .. n during naveen track , hina khan was komolika and was very much there she was

yeh maine socha hi nahi 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arri-spy06

Hi Guys

Oh Naveen Babu u mean ?  uske baad Pre ki to shaadi hui nahi but Anu married Komo and fir dhaaga sindoor ke bal pe pre fought Komo for her haq on Anu .....bechari jaise taise ye kar paayi to pataa challa auraton ke chakkar mein business baitha diya tha Anu ne ...to usko bachane ke liye  she married a reverse aging hawtie Bajaj as part of a deal jisme lut gaya hawtie ka dil  ...hawtie who started with white stripes in baal and by the end was looking this hawt β˜ΊοΈ

Then this hawtie told Pre to go back to her soulmate Anu jaise hi bechari going back Anu ka memory fuse udh gaya and he came bk shadishuda with komo as sona aka Amna ...ab is dukh mein Pre ne overnight mba kiya and Anu ki secretary bani ..jis fasttrack se wo mba bani utne fast track se wo track end hua fir komo ke liye Viraj ko le aayi ...wo kab aaya kyun aaya kya karne aaya tha ye koi samajh nahi aaya...aajtak.

Ab is sab ke baad Anu ne pyaar mein Pre ko howrah bridge se dhakka de diya aur Komo ke saath khushaal zindagi bitane lagaa ...udhar Pre was saved by that hawtie Bajaj who let go of her to be with her soulmate who literally made her a soul .....and with the hawtie Bajaj Pre became business woman of the year out to take revenge on the hawtie Bajaj ooops i mean Anu  by spending Bajaj ka paisa power muft mein sab because she gave access to her personal drawer to Bajaj ...Anu mast komo ke saath zindagi bitaa raha in the fear of not getting demoted Anu ki memory aayi ya nahi aayi result wahi ..

Is sab mein wahi dupatta sindoor hai mohini nivi ka  gold bhi hai ...naye kuki kaushik bhi hai..

Channel wahi show wahi but cvs nayi characters nayi ..so may be pair bhi nayi 

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RD-

fixed it πŸ˜Ž

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you main bolti to ...... πŸ€—

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Leap 8 years 

- the old, but hawwt man and young woman are husband and wife 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -RD-

Oh Naveen Babu u mean ?  uske baad Pre ki to shaadi hui nahi but Anu married Komo and fir dhaaga sindoor ke bal pe pre fought Komo for her haq on Anu .....bechari jaise taise ye kar paayi to pataa challa auraton ke chakkar mein business baitha diya tha Anu ne ...to usko bachane ke liye  she married a reverse aging hawtie Bajaj as part of a deal jisme lut gaya hawtie ka dil  ...hawtie who started with white stripes in baal and by the end was looking this hawt β˜ΊοΈ

Then this hawtie told Pre to go back to her soulmate Anu jaise hi bechari going back Anu ka memory fuse udh gaya and he came bk shadishuda with komo as sona aka Amna ...ab is dukh mein Pre ne overnight mba kiya and Anu ki secretary bani ..jis fasttrack se wo mba bani utne fast track se wo track end hua fir komo ke liye Viraj ko le aayi ...wo kab aaya kyun aaya kya karne aaya tha ye koi samajh nahi aaya...aajtak.

Ab is sab ke baad Anu ne pyaar mein Pre ko howrah bridge se dhakka de diya aur Komo ke saath khushaal zindagi bitane lagaa ...udhar Pre was saved by that hawtie Bajaj who let go of her to be with her soulmate who literally made her a soul .....and with the hawtie Bajaj Pre became business woman of the year out to take revenge on the hawtie Bajaj ooops i mean Anu  by spending Bajaj ka paisa power muft mein sab because she gave access to her personal drawer to Bajaj ...Anu mast komo ke saath zindagi bitaa raha in the fear of not getting demoted Anu ki memory aayi ya nahi aayi result wahi ..

Is sab mein wahi dupatta sindoor hai mohini nivi ka  gold bhi hai ...naye kuki kaushik bhi hai..

This is epic. πŸ€£

I'm surprised you didn't mention Mehra's son's wedding which was attended by the hawtie and his wife. πŸ˜†