Beyhadh 2

FanFic (A little hope)- MayRa (**STORY UPDATE 1**)

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My attempt at fanfic for the first time - unfinished 

Maya lay on the floor with her cheek resting on the stone cold marble floor of the abandoned house. There were tears streaming down her face. The house was dark except for the few rays of light that penetrated the windows. It was silent except for the silent cry's that escaped Maya's mouth. She had lost so much. The little light life had granted her was diminished in a matter of days pushing her further into darkness. Rajeev was gone ,her mother was gone and her Rudra was gone. As she lay she replayed memories of them, sobbing harder as she did, why was fate so eager to always take everyone away from her?. She craved nothing more then for Rudra to pick her up from this stone cold floor and make her warm in his embrace. To rock her back and fourth and whisper words of encouragement. To kiss her forehead and assure her that he would always be there for her. She stared at the ceiling with her swollen eyes, dread filled her body as she realized.. that this wasn't going to happen. Rudra had discovered the truth. He had forgotten their vows. But, she thought still gazing at the ceiling, a weak smile appearing across her tear streaked face, even when he wasnt there to comfort her, he was still the reason behind the little hope she had left.

Jab Tum Yahaan Nahin Ho, Tum Tab Bhe Yahaan Ho Rudra, she whispered as she gently stroked her stomach.

Rudra was walking around the Roy mansion with half a bottle of whiskey in his bandaged hand. He took another swig from the bottle as tears rolled down his swollen eyes. He took his bandage of and poured some over his cut knuckles, just as Maya had done when he met her at the bar for the first time. It should have stung but he felt nothing. Maybe because it was nothing compared to the pain he felt inside. Again his life had been turned upside down.

Hours before he had been notified that that police had discovered Rajeev and Nandini's bodies at Maya's house. He had raced there only to find the police arresting vikram. 

"Maya Kahaan Hai" heshouted, walking towards Vikram. 

But Vikram looked in his direction and just smiled.

This sent a surge of anger throughout Rudra's entire body causing him to lose control. He launched himself at  Vikram.

"Kahaan hai " he repeated with every punch he gave him as the police struggled to stop him.

His anger was greeted by another emotion...guilt. The note with the word "help" flashed through his mind. She really did need help...I knew it was her writing, he thought. This was then greeted by even more guilt when he thought of Rishi.

The police managed to separate them, but continued to hold Rudra incase he chose to attack again.

“Officer use Chhod Do” he heard Amir say from behind. How did he know he was here thought Rudra.

“Chalee gaee” said one of the officers finally.

“Bhaag gaee” said another one

Rudra closed his eyes, blocking Vikrams bloody face from view.

“Use Doondho” Said Rudra with anger. Confused with what he was feeling. He didn’t know if he wanted to make sure she was ok or kill her. Unable to take it all in he walked with Amir towards the front door.. as he was leaving Vikram started talking…

“Usane Mujhase Phir Jhooth Bola,Usane Kaha Ki Mujhase Pyaar Karatee Hai” Said Vikram through his bloody teeth.
“Chup pagaal” said one of the officers.
Rage filled Rudra’s body once more but he kept walking.

“Lekin Agar Muhjhase Pyaar Karatee, Usake Pet Mein is Kutte Ka, Baccha Nahin Hota” he said, causing Rudrato stop in his tracks.

(Back in the present)

Rudra took another sip from his whisky as more tears flowed from his swollen red eyes.

Even in his drunk state he could make out the sound of footsteps coming towards him and stopping right behind him. He felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Kya Baath Hai Rudra”, Said MJ

Rudra kept his back towards MJand didn’t respond.

“Don’t tell me that you actually believe the idiot ” he laughed

“Jhooth Bol Raha Hai Tumse” heshouted

“Is Baare Mein Jhooth Kyon Bolega Dad” whispered Rudra

“Mere …

He paused

….Bacche Ke Bare Mein”breathed Rudra

He closed his eyes. He knew it was possible. His mind flashing back to the a night him and Maya had shared together. He shook his head, he shouldn’t be thinking about that, he thought.

He couldn’t contain himself any longer, he had to find her. He put the bottle down and took the car keys from the table and walked towards the front door, ignoring MJ voice echoing telling him to come back.

Edited by Beyhadfan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

This is so emotional & beautiful 😭😭

Please write more🤗

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

OMG! This is so beautifully written

Made me cry

So Maya is pregnant with Rudra's baby

What is she doing in an abandoned house?

Did MJ kidnap her?

Please please please continue soon

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Wow❤️ This is so emotional😭

Maya is pregnant and she is all alone now🥺

Plz do continue smiley4 Waiting to read how MayRa will re-unite again❤️

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome... 👏 👏 👏

This is so beautiful and so emotional... 😭

So, Maya is pregnant with Rudra's baby and she is all alone there...

You made me emotional...

Loved it... ❤️

Please do continue soon... Am waiting to know how what will happen next.

Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

This is so emotional & beautiful 😭😭

Please write more🤗

thank you!!

I will.

Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devakshilover

OMG! This is so beautifully written

Made me cry

So Maya is pregnant with Rudra's baby

What is she doing in an abandoned house?

Did MJ kidnap her?

Please please please continue soon

Thank you!!

She is....wanted so bad for that to happen in the show but since it didnt I had to write a fanfic.

Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Wow❤️ This is so emotional😭

Maya is pregnant and she is all alone now🥺

Plz do continue smiley4 Waiting to read how MayRa will re-unite again❤️

Thank you!
I will continue with the story

Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Awesome... 👏 👏 👏

This is so beautiful and so emotional... 😭

So, Maya is pregnant with Rudra's baby and she is all alone there...

You made me emotional...

Loved it... ❤️

Please do continue soon... Am waiting to know how what will happen next.

Thank you!!

Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Very beautifu❤️l!! Please continue would like to know what happens..