Posted: 3 years ago

It’s a crime thriller category 

Undercover police constable poses as a sex worker n tries to expose a hardened criminal 

Sex nudity n violence are high on the cards ...

It’s only for Adults ... 

following a failed marriage the female lead Bhumi joins police force as constable and assists in nabbing criminals ..she comes from modest BG and lives with her mother in a chawl ... her mother lives in the chawl with her and is skeptical about her work .

Bhumi is reluctant to carry on this kind of sting operations ...but her boss Fernandes is very happy with the success .. both Fernandes n Bhumi get praises from superiors for their successful stings .

Bhumi’s marriage is on the rocks ... They have a messy divorce case pending in the court ..the husband is so cheap he drools on Bhumi’s you get sister n accuses Bhumi of lacking any sex drive and incapable of keeping husband happy in bed .

Bhumi soon discovers her hidden sexuality when she is thrown in the undercover  operation. She soon discovers numerous eyes admiring her youthful body and also what she was capable of doing to a guy with her advances . 
Bhumi then derives lots of pleasure in luring n teasing numerous guys around her ... including  her own sisters BF 

Soon Bhumi is prepared to be an undercover agent to trap the huge drugs network kingpin Nayak ,

very interesting track ensues as Bhumi meets the drug lord Nayak .. 

the end is very bold n surprise anticlimax ... (am unable to provide details ..please watch it on Netflix ) 

this can very much happen in real life too ...very realistic series .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Finally someone created a thread for SHE😆 Boss what a show. I totally liked Bhumi's character she was sweet and innocent yet edgy and shady.

The ending blew my mind 😳 I'm not sure what to expect after this 😆

Originally posted by HateSober

Finally someone created a thread for SHE😆 Boss what a show. I totally liked Bhumi's character she was sweet and innocent yet edgy and shady.

The ending blew my mind 😳 I'm not sure what to expect after this 😆

Just reached the 3rd episode 

Am binge watching on Netflix 

Web series are so bold and so real life like ... that I have developed special liking for them .. can’t enjoy boring daily soaps after this 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Just reached the 3rd episode 

Am binge watching on Netflix 

Web series are so bold and so real life like ... that I have developed special liking for them .. can’t enjoy boring daily soaps after this 

This is specifically is very bold 🤬 even few 21+ won't like it - it's that bold😆

@red so true. Since I've started watching Netflix / prime / Hotstar / Zee5 / Altbalaji I've had less interest in watching any other tv show. But the problem with these web series is if it's good I feel bad when it ends 😆 

This is specifically is very bold 🤬 even few 21+ won't like it - it's that bold😆

@red so true. Since I've started watching Netflix / prime / Hotstar / Zee5 / Altbalaji I've had less interest in watching any other tv show. But the problem with these web series is if it's good I feel bad when it ends 😆 

The end is too bold even if they tried to shoot is as aesthetically as possible .. it’s deffo not for family viewing  .. and unmentionable in this IF 🤬

The end is too bold even if they tried to shoot is as aesthetically as possible .. it’s deffo not for family viewing  .. and unmentionable in this IF 🤬

Finished? 🤣 It was totally unexpected ending from sweet innocent Bhumi 😈

Finished? 🤣 It was totally unexpected ending from sweet innocent Bhumi 😈

Bhumi realises she was going to be killed by this drug lord ..so better choice for her is to double cross the police n connive with this guy ... 

How dare that sassy guy enter the big boss’s den to have a good time with his girl !! How dare he !! He deserved the end he got ...

Have not started watching it yet... 

but I absolutely agree cannot go back to shitty soaps after watching web series

It’s not just the bold aspect ... it’s the slickness and more realistic 

Soaps are nothing but a drag fest 

Bhumi realises she was going to be killed by this drug lord ..so better choice for her is to double cross the police n connive with this guy ... 

How dare that sassy guy enter the big boss’s den to have a good time with his girl !! How dare he !! He deserved the end he got ...

I feel the last dialogue of Nayak : that he'll never hurt her was quite impressive move from him. 

And hatsoff to makers who brought in new faces and still managed to rock the show 👏 

I pretty much hated Bhumi's mom & sister  Bhumi was too good for them. 

I feel the last dialogue of Nayak : that he'll never hurt her was quite impressive move from him. 

And hatsoff to makers who brought in new faces and still managed to rock the show 👏 

I pretty much hated Bhumi's mom & sister  Bhumi was too good for them. 

I think she compared the horrifying incident that she recollected when she was being violated forcibly in childhood ...and her husband’s behaviour towards her and Nayak’s behaviour ...he was the most gentlemanly and respectful and loving towards her ..... never mind what all crimes he might have committed but as a partner in bed he was the nicest one ...

I think this might have been the things that made her change her mind towards him .... I think am correct ...dunno