Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HateSober

Finally someone created a thread for SHE😆 Boss what a show. I totally liked Bhumi's character she was sweet and innocent yet edgy and shady.

The ending blew my mind 😳 I'm not sure what to expect after this 😆

I can expect a season 2 with drug lord on the run  and bhumi under surveillance and she double crosses police  

FromTheAshes thumbnail

I watched SHE in one go, it was gripping and I absolutely loved it.

The climax for sure was something I didn't expect but it was a good twist, someone understandable as to why they choose to go this way.

I hope they come out with season two, for a proper closure to the show.

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SHE, a Netflix Indian series which is appreciated by a lot of audience.but my point of view is different from a lot of people.though everyone in the series played his character very well but I think the women are more than their sexuality.and after reading an article about it on a website I feel that other people also think so.you can read this article here

https://dribblingthoughts.com/she-netflix-female-cop-sexuality-in-police/

What you think guys? Does anyone also find something wrong with the portrayal of a women cop in the series?

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SHE, a Netflix Indian series which is appreciated by a lot of audience.but my point of view is different from a lot of people.though everyone in the series played his character very well but I think the women are more than their sexuality.and after reading an article about it on a website I feel that other people also think so.you can read this article here

https://dribblingthoughts.com/she-netflix-female-cop-sexuality-in-police/

What you think guys? Does anyone also find something wrong with the portrayal of a women cop in the series?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsJustHrideyy

I watched SHE in one go, it was gripping and I absolutely loved it.

The climax for sure was something I didn't expect but it was a good twist, someone understandable as to why they choose to go this way.

I hope they come out with season two, for a proper closure to the show.

Yes the climax is unexpected ... and that makes it even more special 

I really feel for the girl Bhumi  here.

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Am I the only one who wasn't as impressed?

It was good. It was realistic and the ending was definitely unexpected, but I wasn't that impressed. It felt lacking of something. I can't put my finger on it. But there were two things that make me realize that I was unimpressed: (1) I didn't binge watch it and (2) I felt like just stopping along the way a few times.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

It was good. It was realistic and the ending was definitely unexpected, but I wasn't that impressed. It felt lacking of something. I can't put my finger on it. But there were two things that make me realize that I was unimpressed: (1) I didn't binge watch it and (2) I felt like just stopping along the way a few times.

May be the ending could have been a little more comfortable for viewers and not make it so x-rated ... but that’s totally MY  view.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

May be the ending could have been a little more comfortable for viewers and not make it so x-rated ... but that’s totally MY  view.

It wasn't just the ending or all the bold scenes. I don't mind those if they are important for the story, which they were here. It was something else.

Sutapasima thumbnail

It wasn't just the ending or all the bold scenes. I don't mind those if they are important for the story, which they were here. It was something else.

I have objections to using the young police constable posing as a CSW .. and how did the girl agree ?? They  did nothing much when the girl went out their radar .. then they lost track of her !! It was their failure .. the girl realised police back up was not coming for her so she saved her own life the way she found it best .. 

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I agree with you on this. I guess it might be due to slightly new concept & new actors. If there's Season 2 hopefully they'll be able to fill that gap.