The Family Man discussion thread

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Manish  Bajpai as  Srikanth the Intelligence guy ...  .. he is the family man ..with a lovely sweet wife Shruti n two adorable very intelligent kids .

His struggle to hunt n render useless the dangerous plans of terrorists ISI backed  Moosa ,Sajid and Project  Zulfikar ... is the basic story.

The travails ..the struggles of the intelligence guys as they sacrifice the joys of life ..family life ..entertainment ..and give their heart n souls to ensure the security of the nation ... it’s so heart rending to watch .sajjid kill Moosa in the end .. as Moosa develops his urge to save his mother from the nerve gas leak from chemical factory ...he wants to abandon the plan for now but Sajjid disagrees with him .

Despite their best efforts .. the terrorists are shown always a step ahead of the intelligence guys ... 

I loved the authentic shooting venues of Kashmir ... undeniably well shot .. the editing is top notch ... selection of characters n supporting cast is excellent .

The city of Delhi is shown to suffer the tragedy of Nerve gas leak ...akin to Bhopal gas tragedy ...Shocking climax 🤢 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Very crisp editing I must say.. every one has acted top notch from leads to the most sidey actor .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Originally posted by HeartQuake

Agree to that , Suta. After watching Asur , right now I'm watching The Family man , I've two episodes left and I'm binge watching 4-5 other web shows side by side.

The family man is where it's at. They know what they're about. Very impressed I must say.

Thanks to lockdown ..I am getting so much time to devote to few wonderful shows 

Watching it... A very crisp screenplay and a very good execution.... Performances are noteworthy... 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Thanks to lockdown ..I am getting so much time to devote to few wonderful shows 

Same here. Me also watching asur. 2 episodes completed. , got so much time now, will watch other web series too.

Originally posted by iluvusakshi

Same here. Me also watching asur. 2 episodes completed. , got so much time now, will watch other web series too.

Imagine if this lock down had happened when we had no web series or YouTube and serials aired once a week episodes ..we would have gone mad .

Am.so lucky we have web series n countless videos and audios within easy reach ....makes Lockdown enjoyable with family .

It's time for family bonding 

I don't know I wasn't that impressed. The performances were good, but the plot itself had so many loopholes that it became hard to watch. I wasn't as impressed and I was expecting a lot given the good reviews the series has been getting.