•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

how does Kareena look better now than when she was younger

and she never really had obvious overdone plastic surgery procedures, must get botox but very well done.

she looked gorgeous in good newz

Kiara looked like she had more botox than Kareena

She looked great in Good News. But she looks like an average 40 year old in real life.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-UKcQJp7SI/

I like that she's confident and posts her real face without make-up and tons of photoshop like others.

Kareena looks great but she looked hotter younger days look wise but I like her personality now calm and seems humble. Kiara looked gorgeous in good news especially the songs, she stole the show 

Kiara is pretty but Kareena has good screen presence and she carries off everything really well. 

Kareena still has that glow on her face. Lucky her! Even now when I saw her on the Kapil Sharma Show for Good Newwz I could not take my eyes off her 😳 Her personality seems better now too, more grounded and less airhead. 

I am sure her glow has to do with how gradual her weight loss was post pregnancy. The young gen should learn from her!

I doubt she's got botox. Makeup doesn't sit right if there's botox and there's a weird pull, like Kat and how Sri's face used to become. Kareena got some fillers, dermal treatments and chemical peels most likely. Very natural and if done well over a period of time, it doesn't look artificial.

Lol I dont think Kiara got botox. She's young! And not overly skinny which would cause her skin to sag and her to take botox injections. Good dermal skin clean up and chemical peels are the trick. Also camera filters.

Kareena's face is stretching downwards...her chin area now  looks like Laurel of Laurel and Hardy....

Kareena is one of those actress(this is just my personal opinion)who does not have very good features..but with right make up she looks better than the actresses who have got very sharp beautiful features.I have never found Kareena pretty in her no make avtar..she is all gori chitti but no pani on face when she is without make up.But make up suits her best.It really brings out the best in her.Nevertheless she has got a very sparkling personality which just adds up to it.

I agree. Was never her fan before mostly because of her personality off screen but gotta say her personality has changed for the better too. Less arrogant and stuck up.

She looks gorgeous for her age completely agree. Was telling my sister the same when watching good newws.

she looks good for her age but would look better with more weight. I don't think she has had botox or fillers, she most probably does non-invasive treatments.

Kiara has definitely had botox, look at her face when she raises her brows 

most people these days are starting to get botox in their mid to late 20s in the name of prevention. 

Edited by hereagainbolly - 3 years ago

yes she is a natural beauty! her latest selfie (pasta necklace ) is love! Those who have seen her in real life say she has radiant flawless skin, she looks even better in reality 😍