-Dreamy Butterfly/Maria #4- NEW pg 9: IPKKND - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

@Mahi: I feel honoured to have a comment from you! Your words means a lot! Thank you so much! 🤗

@Sam: Darling, you never fail to bring a huge smile on my face! You're one of those who is pushing to my limits of editing lol. I have also seen your comment on the drabble: Just tried my hand thank you for your sweet words🤗Be back soon too! Your gallery appears as closed😭

@Mou: Thank you so much and glad you liked the update. Will you be back soon? 🤗

@Sana: thank you sweetie. ❤️

@Kadyn: Thank you darling!🤗

@Zoha: Your words means a lot. Thank you for always being caring and understanding❤️🤗

Cant wait to check your stuffs, plz update soon🤗

I have taken part in Diwali Ache Kaam Game.

Maria aka Arhifan.  I don't think you remember me. I used to chat with you in IPKKND forum.  Where have you disappeared? I hope you come back soon so I can see more of ArShi/ArHi creations. Hope you had a lovely Diwali. 

I hope you are doing well and staying safe. 

Lots of Love,

Prii

Prii, that's very sweet of you to say that, I'm very touched. 😭❤️

I hope you and your family are fine and safe. 

Loads of love 🤗

update hopefully coming on next page 😳

Update 3 : Last Update of 2020

Hello to all of you lovelies. I hope you're enjoying the Happy Holidays and the festive season despite the Pandemic. Hope you and your family are safe. 

3 Updates in this gallery in 1 year, it just sumps up how the year went by 😆. Hopefully, will try to be more active next year let's see 🥱. Thank you Appy for reopening this suna thread 🤗.  Chalo, to forgive myself, made a longer update 🤔

Hamari Adhuri Kahaani 

This movie just gets me in tears each time I rewatch it. And honestly loved Emraan/Vidya chemistry.

Edited by DreamyButterfly - 3 years ago

Demain Nous Appartient (French serial) 

All thanks to mum for making me watching this serial few years back, as much as it is highly inspired from Bold and Beautiful, the serial does have some strong scenes and tracks here and there. 

Karim&Anna (known as Kanna) 

This scene is exactly 1 year old when they bumped into each other, they are going to be reunited next week, after a long separation track.

Samuel&Leila

Leila was married and already had a family with her ex husband. When she meets Samuel in the hospital then both are undenially attracted to each other. When a nurse meets a doctor then it creates sparks! Leila decides to break up, follow her heart and live this new relationship freely, having her children against her for a long time. Samuel & Leila's relationship keeps degrading; they love each other but do hurt each other equally. This scene is their last one, when both again tell each other their feelings. Leila eventually leaves him for good and meets with a tragic car accident. *snobs*

Jennifer Winget 

Crossovers 

not happy with the results but still sharing lol 

ArHi 

Without them, there is no update ❤️

Banner contests 

Thank you for voting for my entries. Sharing them as the contests ended centuries back.

IPKKND BC

FF BC