Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

30th March Written Update | "Suman Fail Nahi, Pass Huyi Hai"

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail

My pleasureπŸ€—

Have a good day!😊

MishtiNew thumbnail

Thanks, Bucky! I missed the episode. 

I will surely watch tomorrow...

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the written update, Bucky. It was a good episode and just thankful that they still have some episodes stored up.

1) Now Shravan has a bump too so they are even. And how much Shravan liked to see the concern on Sumo's face when she flicked the ointment back at him!😊

2) Loved how Shravan gave Sumo a 100/100 on buddy report. The whole school appreciated it. The only part which scared me was when Shravan was asking for punishment. I didn't want any Tom, Dick or Harry to start setting the terms. I was OK with Sumo's judgement, but thankfully the teacher saved this situation. And Yes, the buddy system still continues.πŸ‘It will always give a chance for Suvan to be together.πŸ˜‰

3) However, the thing which most impressed Sumo was how Shravan was ready to tell the truth in front of his family and once again she saved him. Not only that, she did open the gift and loved the cannon. She loved it but Shravan has to keep on working with that "Suman Manao Mission". What would he do for that one smile?😊

4) The only thing I don't like is when he is trying to please Aneesh and Devika. I hope Sumo tells him not to do this in future. Aneesh and Devika get on my last nerve but I do understand that this is their role to play. 

Waiting for tomorrow's episode to see if Sumo cares for Shravan or not. 

Bucky thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MishtiNew

Thanks, Bucky! I missed the episode. 

I will surely watch tomorrow...

Yes! Dekhna jaroorπŸ‘πŸΌ

Shravan is winning hearts againπŸ˜‰

Bucky thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tennessean

Thanks for the written update, Bucky. It was a good episode and just thankful that they still have some episodes stored up.

1) Now Shravan has a bump too so they are even. And how much Shravan liked to see the concern on Sumo's face when she flicked the ointment back at him!😊

2) Loved how Shravan gave Sumo a 100/100 on buddy report. The whole school appreciated it. The only part which scared me was when Shravan was asking for punishment. I didn't want any Tom, Dick or Harry to start setting the terms. I was OK with Sumo's judgement, but thankfully the teacher saved this situation. And Yes, the buddy system still continues.πŸ‘It will always give a chance for Suvan to be together.πŸ˜‰

3) However, the thing which most impressed Sumo was how Shravan was ready to tell the truth in front of his family and once again she saved him. Not only that, she did open the gift and loved the cannon. She loved it but Shravan has to keep on working with that "Suman Manao Mission". What would he do for that one smile?😊

4) The only thing I don't like is when he is trying to please Aneesh and Devika. I hope Sumo tells him not to do this in future. Aneesh and Devika get on my last nerve but I do understand that this is their role to play. 

As always bang on with your points!πŸ‘

@3) Shravan is trying hard to overcome his faults. Kaise uske flashbacks mein bhi baar baar Sumo hi aa rahi thiπŸ˜† He doesn't want to look wrong in any way in front of her. Loving this new badla hua Shravan. But as you said, hope he doesn't lose his personality to Aneesh and Devika along the way.

MishtiNew thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bucky

Yes! Dekhna jaroorπŸ‘πŸΌ

Shravan is winning hearts againπŸ˜‰

Yes... my   oops, our Shravan...🀭🀭🀭

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Tennessean

i think he's waiting for the right time to explode on them but also to make sure to not get in trouble just like how anish did during the party...you know like loha ko loha kat tha h?πŸ˜‰

Bucky thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Meena_J

i think he's waiting for the right time to explode on them but also to make sure to not get in trouble just like how anish did during the party...you know like loha ko loha kat tha h?πŸ˜‰

True that Meena. He's trying to detangle the mess thread by thread. Pehle Sumo ko manao, phir baki sab ko sabak sikhao.

Edited by Bucky - 4 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Bucky

True that Meena. He's trying to detangle the mess thread by thread. Pehle Sumo ko manao, phir baki sab ko sabak sikhao.

or maybe multitask? One arrow & two targets also? Let's see what CVs show.