Anirudh in today's episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Anirudh shouted at bondita and he needs anger mgt agree, but we have to agree on one thing ,he is the only one who genuinely cares for bondita and he himself always says bondita is not his wife but only reasponsibility.however, in his mind he always thinks about his marriage with her and that dialogue to which bondita said "yeh mere pati aur main inki patni bondita". bondita is very young ryt now, still Anirudh respect his relation with her, slowly and gradually with time he will get more attached to her like, he said her apna, then if he wants he wound have sent her to her mother for some days, there is no harm in this, but he wants to take care of her himself. Just imagine he is lyk this ryt now, once bondita grows up then how much he will become attached to her. We all always says bondita will be the first one who falls for him but just imagine Anirudh situation that tym he already spent plenty tym of his lyf to take care of bondita. I belieave his feeling for bondita will be the most pure and unique one, which we have never seen in tv before. I am sure one day mini will also surprised when she will come to knws how much ani cares abt bondita and how he feels abt her. Becoz she never seen these kinds of feeling of Anirudh for herself. Remember her famous dialogue " Mere zayda pyaar kya kar sakta hai vo kiso aur ko".

Originally posted by rttr

Anirudh shouted at bondita and he needs anger mgt agree, but we have to agree on one thing ,he is the only one who genuinely cares for bondita and he himself always says bondita is not his wife but only reasponsibility.however, in his mind he always thinks about his marriage with her and that dialogue to which bondita said "yeh mere pati aur main inki patni bondita". bondita is very young ryt now, still Anirudh respect his relation with her, slowly and gradually with time he will get more attached to her like, he said her apna, then if he wants he wound have sent her to her mother for some days, there is no harm in this, but he wants to take care of her himself. Just imagine he is lyk this ryt now, once bondita grows up then how much he will become attached to her. We all always says bondita will be the first one who falls for him but just imagine Anirudh situation that tym he already spent plenty tym of his lyf to take care of bondita. I belieave his feeling for bondita will be the most pure and unique one, which we have never seen in tv before. I am sure one day mini will also surprised when she will come to knws how much ani cares abt bondita and how he feels abt her. Becoz she never seen these kinds of feeling of Anirudh for herself. Remember her famous dialogue " Mere zayda pyaar kya kar sakta hai vo kiso aur ko".

Agree with you. Anirudh has some serious anger management issues but apart from that what he is doing for bondita is commendable and praiseworthysmiley32 he really didn't have to stop her he could have let her go but he chose to own up to his responsibilities. And i agree he cares for her but he needs to to show this, he cannot expect bondita to understand his care just like that. For now she is his responsibility and he just considers her for the time being but i guess eventually he will grow attached to her. 

@ bold- beautifully said. By the time she grows up he would have spent a big part of his life caring for her and would be very emotionally attached to her i guees. As now he tells to mini that he loves her bcoz voh use apni si lagti hai, by the time bondu grows up she will become an inseparable part of his life.

And mini will definitely fall flat on her overconfidence

D anger management issue is coz he himself sometimes does not know how to handle an 8 yr old.. right now he is under a 6 day challenge n does not want that she will have 2 leave after that.. so I guess that justifies his anger.. maybe with time it will mellow down, during this challenge phase..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

When he had flashbacks just before boni was to leave for her village, one of them was that he will b there for boni not just like a shadow as it is there with u only till u have light in ur life, but also in d darkness.

So ani is never going to stop being there 4 her.. ab to jha boni whi ani๐Ÿ˜†

Really wonderful post dear๐Ÿ‘

Yes you are right.His anger can be justified by the pressure he is undergoing to prevent bondu from leaving home.Since he is doing this for our bondu only I'm forgiving his anger for now๐Ÿ˜†.He is also young so he will take time.But cent percent sure once he becomes attached to her then nobody can separate her from himโ˜บ๏ธ

Bondu falling for anirudh will be obvious but anirudh falling for grown-up bondu will be more beautiful...beautiful post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Wowww this post ๐Ÿ‘ made sense in all aspect ๐Ÿ‘

Totally agree with all you said ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anirudh he makes us fall for him each day  yup anger part I still feel it's his way of love...the way of Affections differs from person to person

One might be calm and composed and show all lovey dovey talks while other be anger with their carelessness I feel that's too love

So ani's way might be weird and harsh for bon... 

But atlast he care for her not like the one who made impression of being good and plotting things against a kid!!

Yup he will be the one to fall for her first โ˜บ๏ธ maybe he won't let bon know about it but still he knows what marriage and love is unlike bon now!!!

Just wanting to witness all your said things ๐Ÿ˜ณ

HI all

nice reading all your views... and the FFs and OSs too.

after a long time after Udaan this show has really made me turn my head again to TV...mainly of the unique concept and the little cute Aura and the ML too...