“Yours Truly” GOTW

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/Bze7cG0.gif

Whats up, guys? |

We're back! 

Much earlier than expected but hey, its quarantine time!

We hope everyone's been staying at home and keeping safe. 

Some of us may still have to go to work but please stay safe. 

Moving on.. everywhere you go, its the same topic and whilst its good to keep yourself well informed, it can be quite overwhelming for some of us. 

Hence; you've got the pleasure of our presence. 

In this challenging and difficult time, we have all learnt one thing - gratitude. We take so many things for granted and we don't even realise it. It's just part of our lifestyle now. 

So we thought why not do something to show your gratitude towards one another. 

"All you have to do is dedicate a signature to someone in the forum to show your gratitude and that you're thinking of them. Its just as simple as that. "

Its the little things that matter and they stay with you for a long time.

Dedicate a signature (animated or non-animated) to someone in India-Forums.

- The signature can be made by you or you can use any of the free stuff available from the Signature Galleries as long as you give the due credit to the original graphicer along with the gallery link. 

- Make sure you message the person whom you have dedicated a signature to so they can visit the thread and carry on the tradition.

- You can dedicate a signature to more than one person

So what are you all waiting for? 

Stay safe, folks smiley31

Until next time..

https://i.imgur.com/ntBk2Qc.gif

credits - Koeli_Appy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Here I'll start - 

For Appy and Nabz - 

https://i.imgur.com/KIUZWZX.png

Thank you for always being there for me. 

You guys are absolute star 🤗

For Daya - 

https://i.imgur.com/JyiKkdv.png

Thank you, my partner in crime 🤗

haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

For zoah coz she finally watched zgh and humari dosti ka maan rakhha 😭

Edited by 18shabbo - 4 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for this game AS DT! This is such a sweet game. 

Tags are gorgeous smiley43 And Zo the ZGH siggy is real pretty. 

Moving on would like to dedicate siggies to three people who have been part of my IF journey since long. I had written some good amounts of words for each but since I deleted the post myself smiley44 I'm just gonna stick to few words of appreciation. smiley24

Mou smiley31

Thank you for finding me somehow. I'm glad we met! You are the best thing happened to me in IF. You've always been supportive, helpful and a sweetheart. I know I can confide in you and I do that too smiley36 I hope our freaking long PMs and endless texts keeps going on. I know you are there for me whenever I need you, remember I'll be there for you too smiley31 (i couldn't help the friends reference smiley36

^I believe this us, with me ranting 24/7 and you just standing there acting as thou all those matter but  it really doesn't smiley37  thanks for surving through my rant about everybody and everything smiley36

Sans 

Remember the first we met? You asked if I was Yagyaseni's sautan and liked Arjun but I was like no I like Karn more than Arjun and you were like so you're my sautan smiley3 Woh ek din tha aur aaj ka din hai. We are still insperable and even thou we both no longer like the guy we both bonded over for, we still love each other. I guess that says a lot about our friendship. Since we started on that terms always remember that, 

Pro

I don't know why I always felt like you were a sister to me. Sometimes like an older one helping me out whenever I need and sometimes like a younger one cause of your innocence and cuteness. Neither less I see you as one and I hope you feel the same.. 

Will head out now before I need a bucket. Zara mere izajat rakh k mere upar bhi pyar barsa na haan smiley37 Jk 

Love you all

Sam 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 4 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great game!! ⭐️

Here's my dedications: 

Nidz ❤️  my dearest friend, I'm so happy that we met, for if we didn't I would have missed out on knowing such a wonderful person. We may have lost touch in between for a bit but the  best part about have a good friend is being able to meet up again and pick up right where we left off. 

This is my dedication to you ...so my editing skills are in hibernation for anything new.... you know what they say old is gold...and all that

Zo...oh my Zo....partner in crime, we're like two peas in a pod...same same....now ZoDasmiley37

I go where you go and you go where I go....🤣 bit stalkerish yes but ZoDA!😆but hey don't we have dog together now too🤣

Zo I'm so grateful to have a friend like you, thanks for being there for me 🤗 and well with me for all the silly things we do...this is for you 

Ps. Thank you for that NS sig

Appy 🤗 my first co-captain and mentor😉😆, how lucky I am to have met such a talented & kind  hearted person. You have become a great friend in the time since we met, and I really missed all the crazy that we were!!   

"We didn't realize we were making great memories, only that we were having fun"😛😎

Thank you for being there for me 🤗

This is for you...

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: 18shabbo

For zoah coz she finally watched zgh and humari dosti ka maan rakhha 😭

smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42

Originally posted by: .iridescence.

Zo...oh my Zo....partner in crime, we're like two peas in a pod...same same....now ZoDasmiley37 ZoDa is the new couple in town ☺️🤣

I go where you go and you go where I go....smiley37 bit stalkerish yes but ZoDA!smiley36but hey don't we have dog together now toosmiley37 Our puppy!! Our Shona 🤣 When we are bringing it home, eh? 

Zo I'm so grateful to have a friend like you, thanks for being there for me smiley31 and well with me for all the silly things we do...this is for you  Aww samesie 🤗

Ps. Thank you for that NS sigsmiley42

I love old is gold ☺️

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

First of toh Appy di, Nabz di and Zoah di thanks for this amazing thread hun, and those tags are LOVE! 🤓

Okay Sammy, thanks such a lot for tagging me, you're simply the best hun! ❤️

https://k.nickpic.host/BaF7pq.gif

Yeh tere liye, tere liye hi banaa tha kabhi, enjoy! 🤣

But badi sachchi chokri hai tu, glad to have you in mah life! 🤗

Okay, now Janu di, you're such a simple soul, I feel lucky that I know you!

https://i.imgur.com/dtr4G6m.png

This is a very, very old creation, but you'll like it cause GurBina! ☺️ Be happy always, and give your chutki LOTS AND LOTS of love! ❤️

Sru di, my azhagi penne! You keep solving my Tamil queries please! 😆

https://66.media.tumblr.com/20e03f0f75731fa5183c9540c2ce89a4/tumblr_pngo66p1kj1sc7d1p_500.gif

Here you go with both your crushes, write more abhi!

Shre di, ab what do I say to you, congratulations and have a lovely, lovely life ahead! 🥳🤗

https://i.imgur.com/w4jGAgW.png

Here's to the happiness of your presence in my life! smiley42 Rehna idhar hi, and update your gallery abhi! 😆

Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@ Pro, aww that's so sweet of you. Also I love that siggy ☺️ Thank you for sharing it again. Gonna save it for future. This not more than one siggy rule gets frustrating sometimes 

@Mou 🤗 That siggy is beautiful. Don't say otherwise. Used it already. And I'm glad you liked the siggy. 

Also please don't ever shut up. 🤣

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .iridescence.

Great game!! ⭐️

Here's my dedications: 

Nidz ❤️  my dearest friend, I'm so happy that we met, for if we didn't I would have missed out on knowing such a wonderful person. We may have lost touch in between for a bit but the  best part about have a good friend is being able to meet up again and pick up right where we left off. 

This is my dedication to you ...so my editing skills are in hibernation for anything new.... you know what they say old is gold...and all that

This won't do for what you've done few days ago 🥺