Deepika has a Classy Reply to Farah Khan Slamming Workout Videos

Posted: 4 years ago

Deepika Padukone has a Classy Reply to Farah Khan Slamming Workout Videos amid Lockdown

Farah Khan had shared a video slamming celebrities for sharing their work out videos during the lockdown and called it a bigger epidemic than the deadly Coronavirus pandemic. Deepika defends sharing work out videos as she says...

March 30, 2020 4:13 AM

Kajal GuptaView Profile

Courtesy : Deepika Padukone

A few days ago Farah Khan Kunder had shared a video slamming celebrities for sharing their work out videos during the lockdown. She has called this a bigger epidemic than the deadly Coronavirus pandemic.

Also Read: Angry Farah Khan Lashes Out on Celebs sharing Workout Videos; Calls it a Bigger Epidemic than Coronavirus

Amongst other celebrities like Katrina Kaif, Jacqueline Fernandez and Sara Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone has been actively sharing posts on her social media about her work out with husband Ranveer Singh at home during the nationwide lockdown. 

During an interaction with Rajeev Masand, Deepika gave a reply to Farah Khan’s outburst as she said: “I know a lot of people have a problem with exercise videos that are going up. But to be honest, putting up exercise videos -- rather, exercising, not putting up videos -- it’s more about how you feel. It’s not really about how you look.”

“It really keeps Ranveer and me going. It really gets us through the day” the actress added.

Talking further about it, Deepika stated: “Of course it’s serious, we’re all grown up enough and intelligent enough to understand what to do to prevent it, but you’ve also got to get through the day. It’s not one day, it’s not one week. It’s 21 days. A lot of people don’t realise the emotional impact it has on a lot of people.” 

For the unaware, Farah Khan had shared a video in which she said: 

"I can understand that you'll are privileged and you don't have any have any other worries in this global pandemic except for looking after your figures but some of us, most of us have bigger concerns during this crisis toh please humare upar rehem kijiye aur workout videos bandh kar dijiye and if you can't stop then please don't feel bad if I unfollow you. Stay Safe!"

MAAEENNNN CHHUUUEEENS  ---  

says Deepika

I feel like the media guys have no work and so trying to keep themselves busy trying to create storms in a tea cup....Otherwise what is all this nonsense..She said that then she replied this...blah blah blah🤔

Honestly I think Deepika misunderstood the situation........ Farah never said, not to work out...... she said not to post it on insta and make lesser people feel bad.......

Originally posted by anjs

Honestly I think Deepika misunderstood the situation........ Farah never said, not to work out...... she said not to post it on insta and make lesser people feel bad.......

For all you know she may not even have ‘replied’ to Farah...And Farah was also half joking when she made that video- at least that’s what I felt...So yeah, it is these media people trying to create silly fights...Notice how they only drag the women into these silly things and never the male actors!😵

Originally posted by cricketfan1

For all you know she may not even have ‘replied’ to Farah...And Farah was also half joking when she made that video- at least that’s what I felt...So yeah, it is these media people trying to create silly fights...Notice how they only drag the women into these silly things and never the male actors!😵

yea maybe......the article that i read (not the one posted here) said she was asked the question by Masand in an interview...... so maybe he articulated it that way.....

@bold : yea, probably they want cat-fights 🤢

How is this classy? It really gets you through the day alright but dont post it! 

Deepika talking about lockdown of 21 days, she’s been at home for than 3 years and only did few days of work in the years she got married so she’s always been at home so I don’t know why she’s complaining. I am with farah on this matter 

Celebrities live in their own world even during regular times, not just now. It's not like regular people can afford their mansions, private planes, infinity pools or have parties every weekend. Lots of people are struggling in their lives even during regular times. 

Exercise videos are no big deal compared to that. Even poor people can do a few squats and sit-ups if they want to. If that privileged lifestyle is annoying, just unfollow. Everyone has to take care of their own needs. You can't expect people to post in a certain way to not offend others.

Madam is ready with new controversy to stay alive in this period. Disgusting woman!