It All Started With 300 Rupees (Quarantine Update) - Page 18

Posted: 3 years ago

Please update. Waiting you to continue the story 

I have read all chapters in one go 😍 this story is amazing pleasseeeee continueeee 🙏🙏đŸ„ș

Karma, we’re nearing the end of 2020 ..would you like to be a secret santa and bring along a gift as an update?

Where are the previous threads please? Can you send me the link please?

finally, after 10 months i got the time to read this story all over again. and, wow it still manages to surprise me with it’s intensity and honesty everytime. 

KC i have tried watching IPK many times again, after it original run ended. But could never be able to watch it completely. It’s hard for me to digest so many things in the story. Mainly, the character failings in arnav and khushi’s easy acceptance of his mistakes. That guy is a manipulative bast**d and khushi a gullible victim. for obvious reasons, i detested the redemption track. the only salvation, arnav atleast returned to the mandap when he learnt about the past. I dont think his character would have had any saving grace left if he didn’t. thank you cvs for realising that gravity. However, i digress.

this story is a big what could have been. We knew it 8 years ago, we know it even now. the story, the characters, the narrative established have been handled so maturely and pragmatically that it resonates with us emotionally. 

going back and reading the time when khushi shouts at arnav when he showed her the DM murti, it was the most at justice i felt for khushi. cvs might have been sadist/masochist (too confused to know which one will go here, you assume) but you gave us a rationale and clear outlet. what khushi went, it made sense that this is how she should have reacted. 
now that i m no longer 18, I understand manipulation much clearly and i can only see that the only way arnav could have pulled all of this off if khushi was actually 18/20. A 25 year old would know better. Or in this case, someone who was away from this situation, to actually understand this situation would know better. And, that is what happened in those 3 years for khushi. She matured enough to understand boundaries and self-preservation. i like this khushi. 

Her insecurities resonate with me. to see di’s call on arnav’s phone brings forth insecurities i can identify with. What happens when the family comes in between. Would arnav again start prioritising di over khushi. Because that whole equation was highly imbalanced and that is where Khushi’s insecurities stem from. he ruined her life to save his di. and, that is wrong on so many levels we can’t even say. (But the cvs obviously didn’t understand the situation and rendered it mere comedy). There is resentment for the whole family there too. Which again i truly identify with. Wonder why (family) they never tried finding her. Arnav ka i understand. Khushi stopped him. Payal could have asked akash to find khushi. We forget he is the other asr.

this update, khushi, raised a valid question. We know what happened to khushi now in those missing years, but what about arnav’s side of things. What went all in their family. How did each character react to this situation. 
even though di is not the villain here, why does her re-introduction feels like one.

u write so well kc. nd, let’s not forget FATE MATE Remains an ever missing chapter in my life. hope you will finish that someday. 

I hope we read an update again for this story. i wanna see if karan is really attracted to khushi. What does K mean by all those depressing ramblings. Why cant Roshni take a hint? why got to be so rude? What about aashna - when will she call arnav papa. And, naina ko koi aman milega?

so many questions for you? Please provide answers soon ;)

miss this. Miss you. Hope covid is not being tough on you. stay safe :)

Edited by penny25 - 3 years ago

Karma, we’re still waiting???

hope all is well with you. 

Posted: 2 years ago

Please continue when you can