Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai maker Rajan Shahi DENIES the news of leap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-maker-rajan-shahi-denies-the-news-of-leap-in-the-mohsin-khan-and-shivangi-joshi-starrer-1595700/

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai maker Rajan Shahi DENIES the news of leap in the Mohsin Khan and Shivangi Joshi starrer

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai producer Rajan Shahi has denied the news that the show will be taking a generation leap. Check out the whole story to find out more.

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai maker Rajan Shahi DENIES the news of leap in the Mohsin Khan and Shivangi Joshi starrer

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is the longest-running show on television and has been one of the most loved shows. Mohsin Khan and Shivangi Joshi aka Kartik and Naira are the most favourite couple on television. The show has been doing well on the TRP charts and has been the most talked-about show. The show became the only Hindi GEC to have completed 3000 episodes. Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin Khan aka Naira and Kartik have a huge fan following. The two have impressed the fans with their amazing performance and their sizzling chemistry. Fans fondly call them as 'Kaira' and so much connected to them. Whenever Kartik and Naira have separated in the show, we have seen a drop in the TRP ratings of the show. Recently, there were reports of the show to witness a 15-year leap in the coming days. Also Read - Coronavirus pandemic: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai producer Rajan Shahi's new show Anupama postponed

This happened after producer Rajan Shahi had posted a few months ago that the biggest leap will be happening in his show. As per reports, Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin Khan won't be a part of the show and the show will go on with new characters. Fans did not want Mohsin and Shivangi to leave the show. The twists and turns in the story has been attractive and the audience did not want the show to take a leap soon. Producer Rajan Shahi spoke about the same in an interview with India Forums. He has denied the news of leap in the Mohsin Khan and Shivangi Joshi starrer. He said, "Really? I think only me and my creative team don't know this." Also Read - Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mystery around Kartik-Naira's missing baby girl to unravel; old enemies make a comeback

Also Read - Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress Shivangi Joshi on Coronavirus outbreak in India: It is my request to people to opt for prevention rather than waiting for the cure

Seems there was no such leap planned in the show and this is surely a great news for Mohsin Khan and Shivangi Joshi fans. Well, Kaira will surely be there to entertain us for now.

This break has made me realize that I don't miss the show and probably will not watch it anymore when it does come back.

This doesn’t make sense ..didnt RAjan Sahi post something on his Instagram. Page saying the show is taking a leap and now he denies it,. ..🤔.... Anyway how much longer can he keep the focus on karthik and naira ....what more can he write for them...ok..finding their daughter And getting to know her will take a month or two ..and then...is it going to be kaira and issues with their kids ?🧐

Originally posted by Indira1211

and then...is it going to be kaira and issues with their kids ?🧐

also K dadi creating a issue for 2 weeks and then Naira /Kaira resolving it for the next 2 weeks. With Naira’s fav dialogue- “Sorry Dadi, mera woh matlab nahi tha but....”

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sense9

also K dadi creating a issue for 2 weeks and then Naira /Kaira resolving it for the next 2 weeks. With Naira’s fav dialogue- “Sorry Dadi, mera woh matlab nahi tha but....”

lol...😂