#LadakuChokro Never Learns - HC P3 updated

Posted: 4 years ago

#LadakuChokro Never Learns 

Kunal and Kuhu drove silently back to Rajvansh Sadan, they were still a bit miffed with each other for the events that unfolded at the resort. Kunal parked his car at the house and got out without saying anything Kuhu who followed suite. As expected, Kunal went straight to meet Meenakshi and started apologizing for being careless and leaving without notifying her. Members of the family watched their interactions from the side, as Meenakshi expressed her disappointment in Kunal, in her manipulating  way, where she wasn’t yelling at him for his carelessness, but just expressing how Kunal had let her down, how this could have cost company the company a high profit deal,  she even sent him down the guilt trip by saying that maybe because she wasn’t his real mom, he didn’t feel the need to inform her in his decisions. 

Kuhu watched as Kunal continued to apologize, when she couldn’t take it anymore, she stepped forward to Meenakshi and told her. “Maa is mein Kunal ki koi galti nahi hai, resort jana toh Abir bro ka idea tha!”. “Kuhu please” Kunal looked at her asking her to stop, he didn’t want Abir to be involved in this, knowing Meenakshi, this would only further infuriate her, and he didn’t want Abir’s vaction to be spoiled when they returned. “Kya Kunal, main toh bas sach keh rahi hun!”. Meenakshi glared at Kuhu for a second and then smiled “Kuhu beta idea jiska marzi ho likin company Kunal ki responsibility hai, who aise impulsive decision nahi le sakta, especially jab humara business peak pe hai, and he needs to be here to sign off on contracts”. Meenakshi told her. “Likin Maa....” Kuhu spoke up, but before she could finish Kunal interrupted her. “Kuhu BAS, stop! Yeh maa aur mere beech mein hai, please jao yahan se” Kunal says agitatedly. Kuhu looks at him for a few seconds and leaves. Kunal apologizes to his mom again, and they both leave for office. Parul watches all of this from afar, trying to comprehend Kunal’s guilt and feeling bad for the way he spoke to Kuhu.  

~In the evening Kunal returned from accomplishing all tasks Meenakhsi had passed him. He felt guilty for speaking rudely to Kuhu in front of everyone. But it was also Kuhu’s fault for interrupting him and Meenakshi and bringing Abir in between, why couldn’t she understand that he didn’t need her help in managing his maa or his bhai. But he did feel terrible for speaking in a such terrible manner that too in front of everyone and knew he had to apologize.  

~Kuhu was in her room, she had just come home meeting with some of her colleagues discussing a new opportunity for her event planning company, it was better for her to keep herself busy in her business, rather than meddling into Kunal’s, because clearly he didn’t need nor wanted her help. She was merely his wife, his partner, he didn’t need to discuss or share his feelings with her; he only cared about the opinions of Abir bro and now Mishti because they were one unit. Kuhu sighed, as she took off her jacket and threw it on the bed and walked up to the dresser.  

Kunal entered the room quietly in hopes of surprising Kuhu, he finds her by the dresser struggling to unzip the zipper on the back of her dress, her curly hair kept getting tangled into it. Kunal paused to check out his wife, mesmerized by her. She was wearing a white cotton spaghetti strap dress, it took him back to their moment at the resort, when she had worn his Kurta and seduced him. Kuhu hadn’t realized that Kunal was in the room, until she felt his hands brush over her fingers. She looked at him through the mirror, she dropped her hands and wanted to pull away, but couldn’t as Kunal held her gaze through the mirror. She felt Kunal untangle her curls from around the zipper and slowly unzip her dress just enough to where she could manage it on her own. Kuhu turned around bumping into Kunal a bit, she looked at him for a second feeling her heart fluttering at this proximity. “Thank you!”. She sneered before pushing him away a little and started walking away, but Kunal held her hand and pulling her back, he twirled her, so she was facing the mirror and hugged her from behind. Kuhu was a little stunned from the movement. Both her and Kunal looked at each other through the mirror almost admiring their reflection together. Kuhu felt Kunal’s fingers lightly glazing her arm. He slowly brought his other arm around Kuhu’ waist, bringing his hand which held a rose up to her. He nuzzled his nose into her hair, getting closer to her ear and whishepered softly. “I am sorry, Kuhu..., mujhe tumse aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi”. Kuhu felt a Kunal’s hot breath on her ear and felt her senses being overpowered with Kunal’s closeness, the anger she had dissipated. She gave him a small smile and took the rose from him. “It's okay” She murmured back. They looked so perfect together in one frame. Kunal slowly pushed away some of Kuhu’s hair exposing her neck, and slowly bent his head and placing a small kiss at the nape of her neck, Kuhu felt her breath hitch, she closed her eyes enjoying the moment, his touch made her go weak in the knees, she could feel her cheeks slightly warming up. She felt Kunal’s lips slightly brush her the area that connected her neck to her shoulders, she opened her eyes only to find Kunal almost as lost in the moment as she was. But before Kunal could place another kiss, there was a commotion outside, that brought them out of their moment.  

It sounded like Abir and Mishti were home, and Abir was yelling out for Meenakshi in anger. Kuhu felt Kunal’s arms drop from around her, and he stepped away creating a small distance between them. Kuhu turned around to face him. They looked at the door as Abir yelled for Meenakshi the second time. Kuhu watched as Kunal took another step away from her, not surprised but annoyed, was he really going to leave her again for something that didn’t even relate to him. Kunal looked at Kuhu, hoping that she would understand that he needed to go see what was happening downstairs. “Kuhu, I need to go see what’s wrong downstairs...”. Kuhu didn’t say anything, she dropped the rose she was holding on to the dresser and walked away from Kunal locking herself in the bathroom. Kunal sighed heavily, gave one look to the rose on the dresser and one to the locked bathroom door, before walking out to the ruckus Abir and Meenakshi were now creating.  

Kuhu stared at herself in the bathroom mirror, her eyes filled with tears. How could Kunal take her breath away one moment and make her feel less important in the next, why couldn’t for once she be his priority. Was it always necessary to get in between Abir and Maa? All she wanted was to spend some quality time with him, to understand his feelings for her, she forgave him so easily because she didn’t want to waste any more time fighting with him, yet he chose to walk out on her again. Kuhu shook her head pushing away the thoughts that made her question her relationship with Kunal, washed her face, changed into her nightdress and went to bed. She didn’t want to be part of whatever drama was unfolding downstairs, what was the point she would come out looking as a sore loser at the end anyways, considering her own husband will choose anyone but her.  

Kunal struggled to calm his bhai and maa, as Abir continued to question Meenakshi’s manipulative actions for trying to find Kunal’s whereabouts, only so she could guilt trip him into coming back for work related issues that probably didn’t require urgent attention. Mishti tried to intervene but with no success. Kunal gave up, he looked up towards his room, hoping to see Kuhu making her way downstairs, her mere presence made him feel better, but she didn’t. Kunal watched as Nanu intervened and ordered all of them back to their rooms as it was too late to have a discussion. Kunal felt a surge of anger built up towards Kuhu, was she so angry, that she couldn’t come downstairs and be part of the family? How could she behave in such manner? Was her dislike for Mishti greater than her love for him that she chose her resentment over him? Usually she would come down and calm things down with her Kuhuness, but today she chose to not even be a part of it. Kunal entered his room, prepared to vent his frustration, but he found Kuhu asleep only further feeding his anger. He grabbed his night clothes from the cupboard changed and went to sleep on the couch.  

This was purrrr-fect!!! Absolutely perfect!!! Wow!! I have no words other than THANK YOU!! 

Okay, I'll try! Uhhh...My brain is not working at all. So so so perfect!!

So want this to be continued!!🙆🏻‍♀️

This is beautiful! One of the best HC's on KuKu that I've read.

wow this is beautiful, I loved that you kept the fighting mode on, so it becomes very realistic as per the characters & situations in the show currently👍🏼

very beautifully written❤️

Loved it Ria. So glad that Kuhu is staying away from the drama. Both Kuhu and Kunal were in line with the character we see in the show. Please make it a FF. I need more !!! ❤️❤️

OMG I love it!

Please continue this. You have left it on such a KuKu note. 

Can't wait for what happens next.

Wow!! So so so good Ria!! I loved it ❤️

The way you've written keeping the characters so in character. Kuhu not wanting to fight him when he came to say sorry and simply accepted his sorry was so like Kuhu - just like the divorce thing. And she expecting him to not go down and interfere in Abir and Meenu's conversation was also just like Kuhu. Some may call it selfish but that's so realistic! Kunal choosing his bro and mom before anyone else is just like the Kunal we see in the show. 

I love how Kuhu doesn't want to be involved in drama and goes to bed. I want this in the show now 🥺

Finally.. Ria I love you 🤗

Yay!!!, thank you so much guys for liking this HC 😃. Your comments are so encouraging.I was a bit surprised myself that I was able to keep the consistency of the characters from the show to the HC. 

About continuing it, I am not sure if I can keep up with the characters personalities, considering I always want to make Kunal realize his mistakes, which is not going to happen anytime soon in the show. 

Originally posted by lopli

Yay!!!, thank you so much guys for liking this HC 😃. Your comments are so encouraging.I was a bit surprised myself that I was able to keep the consistency of the characters from the show to the HC. 

About continuing it, I am not sure if I can keep up with the characters personalities, considering I always want to make Kunal realize his mistakes, which is not going to happen anytime soon in the show. 

Yea don't make it look too drastic. Gradually change him please. Please continue 😛

Pls continue. It's so nice. The way Kuhu feels is just what we have seen in the show too. You have written the characters in touch with the reality. Pls continue. Pls