Barrister Babu EDT|30th March|

Posted: 4 years ago

I am busy at moment but she has said the one who have seen the episode can discuss it now

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 3 years ago

Originally posted by bhshre95

Truly kaka was a star todaysmiley10

@ bold- ani was like my priority is my wife. Bass voh yehi rehni chahiye, baki kisiko bhi ghar se nikalo, I don't give a damnsmiley37

Exaclty..!!smiley37

Ani was like: haan kisi ko ghar se nikalne ka itna shok hai toh aise kisi ko nikalo, par Boni ko chhune ki koshish bhi mat karna, woh yehi rahegi, woh chahe ya na chahe.!smiley36

[

Okay..!!

Originally posted by Sujz

Exaclty..!!smiley37

Ani was like: haan kisi ko ghar se nikalne ka itna shok hai toh aise kisi ko nikalo, par Boni ko chhune ki koshish bhi mat karna, woh yehi rahegi, woh chahe ya na chahe.!smiley36

Bass ani ka mood aage bhi aisa hi rahe.

I feel whatever this AS may do, even if she manages to fail him in his challenge ani is not going to let bondita go, he may threaten kaka ki voh jaegi toh mai bhi jaunga uske saath🤣

Anyway in this track i want ani to catch that AS red handed😡 she is just plain inhuman and pathetic trying to play with a child's trust

Muje bhi yahi doubt tha🤣

Everything about ani was good today except his anger and him giving responsibility to som. Chor ko khazana pakda diye isne😕