MiNeil new story "Embrace the Love" Epilogue on pg 111 - Page 87

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Mistress.of.pen

Speechless...

Every emotion was beautifully touched...

The confession part was just beyond words❤️

Can't believe this has come to an end...

Seems like we have got attached with this Mineil...

Cordially gonna miss them...

hope we get MiNeil back in new ff😃

Thanks

This story has received lots of appreciation from everyone. This really means a lot to me.

Will definitely come with other stories on mineil

Originally posted by sub_94

I think Don story is pending from long time . I remember @zalima and your initial days conversation about this 😉 I remember those fun days 🤣now  you have made me also excited .Dark stories are my favourite too.😳and getting to see SouNoor in it is treat.

Yes it is pending from the long time but at that time it was just an idea for fun. While writing this ff the response i got for this flawed neil gave me confidence that i can try writing about darker shade also. So i began to plan that story but then ruhani ishq story came into my mind in between and all these heavy and strong characters takes a toll on one emotionally so i though to complete a light story first and take a break .Anyways its just a short story and will be completed soon then i will concentrate on don story

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

Superb one... Finally neil ne confess kar diya.... 

Heartily thanks for your likes and comments throughout the story

Originally posted by anjali0111

Yes it is pending from the long time but at that time it was just an idea for fun. While writing this ff the response i got for this flawed neil gave me confidence that i can try writing about darker shade also. So i began to plan that story but then ruhani ishq story came into my mind in between and all these heavy and strong characters takes a toll on one emotionally so i though to complete a light story first and take a break .Anyways its just a short story and will be completed soon then i will concentrate on don story

Next FF please keep both MiNeil dark and grey. Don't keep it typical dark don boy falling for Innocent girl .we trust your writing .You can write this well.😉😳

Next FF please keep both MiNeil dark and grey. Don't keep it typical dark don boy falling for Innocent girl .we trust your writing .You can write this well.😉😳

dont worry it will not be that cliche type bad boy falling for good girl story😳

Originally posted by anjali0111

dont worry it will not be that cliche type bad boy falling for good girl story😳

Keep both strong ,dark 😉 just like Ishaqzaade .😳 but not tragic ending plz🤣 MiNeil love should be completely successful 😳 

Epilogue

Neil was searching Mini in the house but she was nowhere to be seen. “Naeem bi,where is Mini?” he asked as he finally gave up roaming from room to room. “She is in her studio.” Replied Naeem bi. “What? Its Sunday. What is she doing there?” Neil said and went to the second floor. He entered there and found Mini engrossed in her camera and laptop. “Not fair. You always used to scold me for working on holiday but now you are doing the same.” Neil complained. “Sorry, I got a call from office. They needed my help. Ever since I have taken leave the yreally are facing lots of difficulties as the launch of the magazine is near and I left them at this crucial point.” Mini explained. “So what? Its there problem. You have already told them that from last trimester of your pregnancy you will be taking leave. They should not have missed their deadline and completed their work on time.” Neil argued. “How many times I have told you that this kind of creative work cant be time bound. So its common in our field that due to creative issues we often miss the deadline of magazine launch.” Mini defended her office. It was nothing short of her second family now. Its been 6 years since she has been working in the top media and publication house of Delhi and was handling the responsibility of photography department for its lifestyle magazine. “And how many times I have told you that I don’t give a f**k to anyone when it comes to your health. You are working here since morning sitting in the same position. You forgot doctor told you to do light walk after every 2-3 hours. Come now, enough of your work. Its time for your stroll in the garden.” Neil said and kept her camera and laptop aside. He helped her to standup by supporting her by putting his hand on her back and took her to the garden.

They were walking in the garden when 5 year old Arya came running towards them and hugged Neil excitedly. “Yayy! Daddy I am back. I missed you.” Arya said as she placed a kiss on Neil’s cheek. “Daddy missed you too little princess.” Replied Neil as he also kissed her. “Hmm, looks like you only missed daddy and forgot mumma.” Mini said as she pouted like a child feigning sadness. “No mumma I  missed you too I swear.” Arya gave her explanation as she tried to pacify Mini by hugging her. “Ok..ok stop your nautanki now. Tell me how was your school picnic?” asked Mini as she ruffled her hair. Arya went on and on about how she enjoyed on her school picnic, what she ate, what games they played etc etc. “Ok, enough now. Go and change your dress. We are coming then we will have lunch.” Neil said. “She went after you. Always excited and curious and a chatter box. Only difference is you talk to yourself and she talks out aloud.” Neil said as he laughed on his daughter’s antics. Mini also laughed with him and both of them went inside to have lunch.

“Mumma, when my little brother will come out? Will he play with me?” asked Arya as she caressed Mini’s baby bump while lying on her bed with her head in Mini’s lap.“There is time in that and how you are so sure that he will be your brother?You may get a little sister also.” Asked Mini as she caressed her hair. “No, I don’t want little sister. She will always fight with me. I will also have to share my dresses and my things with her. Brothers are so much cooler. I’ll have fun with him.” Arya explained. Mini laughed at her. “Now take some rest if you want to stay awake  till late for tonight’s party.” Mini reminded her. “Yes, tonight will be fun night. Dadi, Nanu-Nani all will be coming right?” Arya asked excitedly. “Yes everyone will come now close your eyes and get some sleep or else everyone will be having fun at party and you will be cranky due to lack of sleep.” Mini said as she rubbed her back affectionately to make her sleep and after some time she also fell asleep.

Neil came inside Arya’s room and saw the two most important persons of his life lying on bed sleeping peacefully. He made Mini sleep properly on the bed and placed Arya in the middle while he himself joined them on the bed from the other side. He looked at his little princess then at Mini and smiled. He couldn’t even imagine his life without them. He still shivers with fear when he remembers that fateful day Mini was shot by the kidnapper. He was on the verge of losing everything. How then Mini fought  with death came back for him.That day he realized that whatever is there in your heart whatever you feel you must confess it to your loved ones when you have the time as life is uncertain and you may not get the chance to say it in future. He was lucky that life gave him second chance and since then he never leaves any opportunity to express his love for Mini.

Just then sleeping Arya turned towards him and hugged him. She snuggled more into him to find a comfortable position. Neil made her lie on his shoulder and she smiled in her sleep. Neil kissed her forehead and smiled. She likes to sleep on his shoulder just like her mumma. Neil remembered how at the hospital the first thing Mini had asked when she was fully conscious was about the baby and how devastated she was when she came to know that she had a miscarriage. How she cried her heart out in front of him and even apologized to him that she couldn’t take care of their baby. Neil’s was flabbergasted by her reaction. He knew Mini had an ambition for a career and she didn’t want to have baby early but when she got to know she was pregnant she forgot everything and was happy for him as she knew that how much he craved for a family. How unconditionally and selflessly she has loved him and he took such a long time to realize his love and then to confess it.

“Doctor I’ll be able to bear children in future right?” Neil remembered Mini’s words. She had asked doctor when she was discharged from the hospital and she was so scared thinking about the possibility that she might have got any permanent problem. She sighed in relief when doctor discarded her doubts and said they can again plan for baby in few months once Mini recovers fully. Mini completed her remaining course at college and once she was fit and fine she had expressed her desire to have baby. But Neil knew Mini was only saying this because somewhere she still felt guilty that she couldn’t give him the baby previously. He made her understand that it was nobody’s fault what all happened. It was their fate. And now that everything was fine they should not hurry for the baby. He wanted her to focus on her career as he knew she had many dreams regarding it. She had then completed her internship and worked for2 years when she decided to take break to start their family. He remembered how emotional he was when he held little Arya for the first time in his hands. She was so small…his little bundle of joy. He had happy tears in his eyes and the first thing he said to her was “I love you” he didn’t want to hold his feelings anymore. He had kissed her forehead as he has named her Arya, his princess.

In the evening Mini and Neil was getting ready for the party. They chose comfortable Indian attire for the occasion as it was only a small gathering of family and close friends. Mini was doing her makeup when Neil hugged her from behind and kissed her on the cheeks. “where is Arya?” asked Neil. “your mom has arrived so she is busy chatting with her.” replied Mini. “Hmm…that means we have some time to ourselves.” Neil said and locked the door. He came back to Mini and started kissing her. “Neil stop it. Let me complete my makeup and guests have also started coming.” Mini said as she tried to push him back. But he continued to shower kisses on her face, neck and shoulders. Ultimately Mini gave in as she also pulled him more towards her responding to his kisses. After a making out session of half an hour they heard persistent knock on the door. “Daddy, mumma open the door.” Shouted Arya from outside. They parted away immediately. “Coming princess.” Neil replied as he wore his kurta quickly. He looked at Mini who was still struggling with her clothes. He waited for few minutes and then proceeded to open the door. “Why the door was locked? What took you so long to open the door? What were you two doing? Why your hair are all messed up?” Arya fired question after question. “Actually….we..were…yes..we were…playing game….your mumma was fighting with me as she was losing…ask her.” Neil came up with the stupid excuse while Mini tried to control her laughter. Arya looked at both of them suspiciously. “What kind of game you were playing? That too without me? I also want to play.” Arya said innocently. Mini laughed out loud as she couldn’t control anymore while Neil tried to cover it up. “Princess ye game sirf bade log khel sakte hain…ye baccho ka khel nahi hai.” “But….” Arya again tried to argue but Neil picked her up and took her outside, “Come princess lets eat ice cream and talk to your dadi.” Neil changed the subject.

Neil greeted his mom, “What took you so long mom and where is Subodh uncle?” asked Neil. When everything was alright between them Neil has requested his mom to come and live with him but Mrs. Shah has said no as she said that she has made her life in all these years with Subodh in their separate house and she was very happy there. Neil couldn’t accept Subodh as a fatherly figure  but he accepted him as his mother’s life partner and treat him with that respect. “Subodh will come little late. Something important came up.” Mrs. Shah replied. Just then Hanuman Singh and Babita also came there. Arya went running to them and hugged them excitedly as she demanded her favourite chocolate from his Nanu. “Happy marriage anniversary” Babita wished Neil. “Thanks mummiji.” Neil replied as he touched her feet. “I cant believe its been 8 years.” Babita said as he put her hand on his head to bless him. “Eight beautiful years” said Mini who joined them.

All of them having good time. Neil was chatting with few friends when one of his friend offered him whiskey. “Nahi yaar, you enjoy….I have quit drinking and smoking.” Replied Neil. “Kya yaar….ek peg toh chalta hai for the old time sake.”His friend tried to persuade him but Neil called the waiter and took a glass of soft drink from the tray and cheered with friends. Mini was looking at him from some distance. She smiled when he didn’t take the hard drink. She remembered that day when Arya was born and she came home with her for the first time. Neil had thrown away all the cigarettes and hard liquor that day only and had vowed that he will not touch any of them again. All of them gathered in the center as Mini and Neil cut the cake and Arya ate first piece of cake from their hands. “Happy anniversary” Neil whispered in Mini’s ear as he hugged her. “Happy anniversary”Mini replied as she kissed him on cheek.

3 months later Mini and Neil welcomed their baby boy. Arya was on top of the world as she finally got her baby brother. She named him Aarav. Mini was sitting with Aarav in her hands while Arya was making strange faces and noises to attract Aarav’s attention towards her. Neil looked at them. They were his world. His beautiful family. Everyone was congratulating them. Neil came and sat beside Mini as he protectively placed his hand on her back. With other hand he caressed Aarav. He became emotional again as he tried to wipe his happy tears. “Thank you for coming into my life and giving me this beautiful family. I love you.”Neil said as he kissed Mini on her forehead. “I love you too” Mini replied as she leaned back into him.

P.S. Thank you all the readers for giving so much love to this story.

Keep both strong ,dark 😉 just like Ishaqzaade .😳 but not tragic ending plz🤣 MiNeil love should be completely successful 😳 

hehehe sare elements chahiye par tragic end bhi nahi hona chahiye🤣 btw i also dont like tragic end😆

This was beautiful. Their happy family. I hope @zalima will not mind if I borrow her line i.e..chand family  and Arya is naughty like her parents🤣 I remembered the scene where Arya questions Neil about book 🤣i could imagine MiNeil expressions here. This was beautiful  FF Anjali .Thank you .🤗

Originally posted by Krithzz

This was beautiful. Their happy family. I hope @zalima will not mind if I borrow her line i.e..chand family  and Arya is naughty like her parents🤣 I remembered the scene where Arya questions Neil about book 🤣i could imagine MiNeil expressions here. This was beautiful  FF Anjali .Thank you .🤗

Thanks

Aur chand family toh sabki hai❤️

Arya naughty hogi hi aakhir naughty parents ka khoon hai usme🤣