su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Update the next part 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 16

Mini was speechless after listening the whole story from Naeem bi. She was feeling bad for Isha as she had to go through failed marriage but she wanted to tell her that it was not Neil’s fault. Mini was also feeling bad for Neil. He had to go through all the pain and had to endure the loneliness. “Naeem bi, do you have Isha’s number?” asked Mini making up her mind. “What? Why do you want her number?” asked Naeem bi perplexed. “Naeem bi, after knowing everything I want to talk to her…you know…I want to tell her that ….” Mini started but was interuupted by Naeem bi. “Don’t even think of it. See, I told you all of this because I could see how restless you were to know the whole thing but talking to her….its another thing. Neil wont appreciate it specially when he will come to know that I gave you her number.” Said Naeem bi. “Naeem bi but please try to understand….” Mini argued again but Naeem bi raised her hand in front of her signaling her to stop talking. “Mini, You try to understand. Till now you must have understood Neil is insecure about this relationship and you. The fact that you saw Isha with him in the office must have already affected him. I should have not interfere between you two but still I told you everything for your sake. But now stop this here only. If he comes to know that you talked to Isha he wont be happy about it and if he comes to know that I gave you her number then he will not talk to me also.” Explained Naeem bi. Mini understood she wont get help from Naeem bi now so she just nodded in yes.

Mini started thinking from where she could get Isha’s number. She got an idea. She called Rosy. “Hello Madam, Do you want to talk to sir? Should I connect you to him?”asked Rosy over the phone. “No, actually I need your help. I want Isha Mehra’s number. You must have it somewhere in your official communication list.” Said Mini. “Sorry, madam I cant give you her number.” Rosy expressed her inability. “But why?” asked Mini. “Sir have given specific instruction not to tell you Isha or Mr. Mehra’s number.” Said Rosy. “What? Neil Oberoi, such a clever move. So you knew I would try to contact Isha.” Thought Mini. “Rosy, I know he is your boss you cant deny his orders but please try to understand its very important for me. I promise it will be between you and me.” Mini tried to persuade her. “Madam, I still remember the receptionist. I don’t want to lose my job.” Rosy requested. “Oh please, I promise nothing will happen. Help me as a woman. I really need to sort some things out with her.” said Mini. Finally after lots of persuasion she got Isha’s number and called her. Isha was surprised first to receive her call but then she agreed to meet her and called her at her home. Mini knew she couldn’t tell Naeem bi about it so she took some of her dresses which she bought and lied to her that she is going to return them.

Mini entered Isha’s house. Isha was heavily drunk. “Welcome Mrs. Oberoi. What did you want to talk with me I thought you trusted your husband?” Isha taunted. “Isha, I know everything now what happened between you and Neil and how you two broke up then your marriage n all. I just wanted to say that I am really sorry for what happened with you. I mean it was unfortunate that your love was unrequited and your marriage failed but you cant blame it on Neil. So stop troubling him again and again. Please it’s a request.” Said Mini genuinely feeling sorry for her. “Shut up and don’t give me lectures. What did you say? It was not Neil’s fault? You said you know what happened between me and Neil? What did you know?” asked Isha as she gulped down another drink. “That you loved him and wanted to marry him but he was not interested so he broke up with you.” Replied Mini. “Its so easy to put it in words. You know, what I have gone through? How I tried to convince him that please give me a chance…please for once come out of your fears and trust my love. But no he didn’t budge. That stone hearted man didn’t even budge. So its all his fault because he was so adamant and stubborn to stuck with his insecurities and fears that he didn’t value my love let alone reciprocate it.” said Isha as wiped some tears from her eyes. “But you cannot force anyone to love you. If he didn’t fall in love with you then its not his fault. In fact its your father’s fault to pressurize you for marriage so soon and its entirely your fate that your husband was not a nice man.” Mini defended Neil. “Really? You think like that? Had Neil agreed to marry me than none of this would have happened. And you know more than my failed marriage what gave me more pain? That all of a sudden he decided to get married …that to arrange marriage….with a random girl and was ready to get involve in commitment. But when I begged him to trust my love he had said no to me? Isnt it unfair?” askd Isha again accusing Neil. “But, matters of heart cannot be decided or judged by mind. He didn’t fall in love with you…its just that simple…there could be no reason in it and he agreed to marry me because he must have felt something for me.” Replied Mini confidently. Isha laughed at her for few minutes then composed her self, “Aww, poor girl. You think Neil Oberoi felt something for you? And what was that dialogue….’matters of heart’” Isha laughed again. “What do you think? Will he ever be able to love you? Wait a minute…..Aha! I should have guessed it already. Silly me…..poor Mrs. Oberoi….so anixious, so restless, so jealous….trying to defend hubby in front of me…all these are signs of love. Aint you falling for him?” asked Isha as she gave her evil smirk. “What…what do you mean…and why do you care….what I feel for him…?”Mini stammered at unexpected question.

“Oh come on now, don’t lie. I can understand. After all he is handsome, sexy, rich, caring and damn good in bed. What is there to not fall for?” said Isha as she smirked at her again. “Just shut up. Naeem bi was right. I shouldn’t have come here to listen to your rant.” Replied Mini angrily as the last line Isha said stung in her heart. “Oops! Touchy topic. But Mrs. Oberoi one thing is for sure….you are falling for him or may be already fallen? And now I am really interested to know what will happen next?” said Isha. “What do you mean?” asked Mini as she couldn’t understand her meaning. “Neil kept breaking up with all the girls when they started falling in love with him. But now what will he do? His wife is head over heels in love with him….now what? Will he divorce you?” asked Isha in taunt. “What do you want to say?” asked Mini in barely a whisper as she was still trying to process what just Isha said. “Don’t you get it till now. Neil Oberoi is a emotional miser. He is scared of relations and feelings specially love. No matter how much a girl loves him he always managed to throw her out of his life when he cant handle the emotional stress. What did he thought? That he will do arrange marriage and this way he will always stay aloof from love. Such a stupid fellow. Didn’t he realize that his ‘home made n add salt to taste’ theory wont work in arrange marriage also if his wife will fall in love with him.” Said Isha as she mocked Neil. For the first time Mini had nothing to say as she was still processing all the things in her mind. Isha continued further, “Neil Oberoi cannot love anyone. What I have gone through…my heartbreak…my pain…you will soon face it Mini. You will beg him to accept your love but he wont give a f**k about it. That day I will ask you who’s fault it is?”completed Isha. Mini kept looking at her silently. She didn’t know what to say. She didn’t even know whats going inside her heart. Was she really falling in love with Neil? And Neil will push her away from himself after knowing this…will he…divorce her? When Isha saw Mini was still engrossed in thoughts she asked her to leave, “Please, leave. I don’t want to see your face anymore.”

Mini didn’t know when she came out of her house and when she sat in the car. She kept thinking what Isha said. She remembered how at their first meeting Neil said that marriage is about understanding, compatibility and all sorts of things but when she had said that its called love how he disagreed and felt uncomfortable. So was Isha right? Is Neil an emotional miser? He agreed to marry because of his lonely life but will he ever be able to live upto that commitment. Whether he will ever be able to reciprocate that emotional bonding every girl needs?

Neil was waiting for Mini at the house. “Naeem bi, what is taking her so long. Her phone is also switched off. Are you sure she went to exchange her dresses?” asked Neil agitated now.“She said that only. Why are you so worried?” asked Naeem bi. “Today, Isha came to my office and Mini saw her with me. She started asking all sorts of questions….She was so…she cried and she didn’t look in right state of mind. ”Answered Neil as he kept pacing in the room. “What? She told me about Isha but she didn’t tell me anything about her crying and….she wanted to know more about her…so I….”said Naeem bi. “So you what?” asked Neil dreading her answer. “I told her all about Isha and you…the whole story.” Replied Naeem bi. “Why Naeem bi…why you did this. you don’t know Mini. she is an over thinker. She will now keep thinking about that Isha…it will only give her pain. Why you did this?”asked Neil as he shouted in anger and threw away some glasses which were kept on table. Naeem bi watched him in shock as it was the first time he raised his voice in front of her and behaved like this. She could tell he was very angry and she didn’t have the courage to tell him further that Mini also enquired Isha’s number from her.

“Do you know anything where she went shopping? I will go search her.” asked Neil sobering up a little. “Neil…she…she…after I told her everything....she wanted to talk to Isha. She was asking for her number….could it be possible….that…..”said Naeem bi but Neil interrupted her in between. “You gave her Isha’s number?” asked Neil as anger rised in him once again. Naeem bi gulped hard as she vigorously shook her head in no, “I am not stupid. I don’t gave her number but…could it be possible that she found her contact from somewhere else and went to meet her?” Naeem bi stated her doubt. Neil sat down in shock. “You know how vile that Isha is right? If its true than God knows how many lies she will fed her how much she will poison her ears. She tried that in office also and Mini broke down after that but somehow I handled the situation…Naeem bi…I didn’t expect this from you…why you did this?” asked a very hurt and worried Neil from Naeem bi.

Before Naeem bi could answer Mini returned home. “Where were you? And why your phone is switched off? I was so worried.”  Asked Neil as he hugged her tightly. Mini was too lost to react. When she didn’t reacted Neil pulled back and cupped her face, “What happen and where have you been?” asked Neil. Mini saw genuine concern in his eyes which brought her out of her thoughts. “I…I went to exchange some of the dresses.” Mini lied. Naeem bi sighed in relief after listening her. “Why your phone was switched off?” asked Neil still worried. “It got discharged.” Replied Mini as she kept looking at his eyes. He seemed gueininely concerned and worried. He really cares about her. it means he have some feelings for her not love but atleast an attachment. “Would he be so cruel and cold to her if she ever let her heart fall in love with him?” she wondered.“Stop talking to yourself.” Said Neil as he bent down to kiss her while Naeem bi looked away embarrassed and cleared her throat to remind them of her presence.

Mini refused to have dinner citing the reason that she was tired and she wanted to take some rest. Neil asked her to come for coffee in the garden but Mini refused that also. Neil felt bad. He could see Mini was lost somewhere. She was not her usual self. Something was troubling her. Mini on the other hand wanted to stay away from Neil for some time. What all she heard about him from Naeem bi then from Isha was confusing her and one part of her wanted to go to him and make love to him forgetting all the things while other part of her was a little scared from him. Mini was suddenly very conscious of her behavior around him as she didn’t know what little thing would offend him and he will hurt her sentiments in return. Mini felt as if all the progress she made in this marriage with him was lost and she was back again to the point where everything was so confusing and unclear. Neil could guess looking at Mini that she was still stuck at Isha and this thing was troubling him a lot.

Neil came into their bedroom. He saw Mini was still engrossed in thoughts and haven’t even changed her dress. He went and hugged her from behind. “Neil I am tired.” Said Mini as she made excuse to avoid coming close to him. “That’s why I came here.You really look tired and exhausted. What about a hot water bath? I’ll fix it for you.” Neil suggested. “No need I’ll just….”Mini tried to say but Neil didn’t let her complete. “Oh come on, give it a try. It’ll relax your muscles and calm down your nerves.” Neil said and went to the bathroom to arrange hot water bath for her before she could protest. He filled the Jacuzzi with warm water and added bubble bath and aromatic essential oils in it. He put on the slow music then came back outside to get Mini. “Come its ready” said Neil as he held her hand and took her towards the bathroom. “I really don’t need….” Mini tried to say but he again didn’t let her complete. “Mini just go and relax. Trust me you will feel nice.” Said Neil as he pushed her into the bathroom. “Don’t close the door, I’ll just come. I have got just perfect thing for you.” Said Neil and went outside. Mini looked at the bathtub and took in the aromatic fragrance of essential oils she really felt nice and decided to give it a chance. She removed her clothes and got in the tub. She closed her eyes as she find warm water soothing and welcoming.

Neil came back in the bathroom with a wine bottle and two glasses. “So you liked it right?” Neil asked as he filled the glass with wine. “Why two glasses I don’t drink you know na?” said Mini. “Its not hard drink. It just the noble grape. I got it from Italy. One of the finest. It magically removes your stress. Give it a try. ”Neil said as he offered a glass to Mini. She took it hesitantly and took a sip while he was busy filling his glass. Mini made faces as soon as she tasted it. “God! Its awful.” Mini reacted. “Hey, what was the hurry. And this is not the way to have wine. First you shake the glass a little to see its color and release its flavor and you take its aroma and then you take a very little sip at first.” Neil  showed her how its done. Mini did exactly what he said and then took a little sip. She miraculously found it nice and crisp. She took another sip slowly and closed her eyes to enjoy the taste and its soothing effect on her nerves. Neil sat down at the slab of bathtub as he drank his wine. He looked at Mini. she looked visibly relaxed now. Neil sat near her feet and put down his glass. He took one of her feet out from the bathtub and started massaging it. Mini opened her eyes and looked at him. She wanted to pull her leg away but he was doing it so nicely that she felt as if her stress started leaving her body. She gave in to his massage and let him work on her other leg too. “How does it feel?” asked Neil as he was now massaging her head and shoulders. “Hmmm” was all Mini could say as she felt her body which was tensed with stress few minutes ago was melting under his touch. “I think you are fine now. I should go and let you relax.” Said Neil as he stopped massaging got up to leave but Mini held his hand, “No, don’t go. Join me in.” Mini requested him as she didn’t want him to leave her alone now after arousing her. “You sure? You were tired right?” Neil asked. “Yes, that’s why I am stopping you. You really have magic in your fingers. I want more….Join me and give me a full body massage.” Said Mini, her voice was full of both genuine request and flirtatious tone. Neil joined her in the bathtub worked on her body with his fingers as she requested. They ended up bathing together and making slow passionate love.

Neil slept after sometime but as soon as passionate haze was cleared Mini again lost herself in thoughts. She balanced herself on her elbow and kept caressing Neil’s hair who was sleeping on his stomach without a care in this world. Mini touched his face and marveled how flawless he looks. Mini wondered how everytime they had fight or argument or her mood is off they always end up making love. How much she denies it and tries to stay away from him but he always gets succeeded in seducing her and she loses herself in his passion and their love making at these times is always mind blowing that she forgets everything else in this world. Mini suddenly sat up straight on the bed as it dawned upon her. “He does this knowingly. It doesn’t happen in the flow. He purposefully seduces her into it. She gasped as she remembered how all the other time she wanted to stay away from him or wanted to talk it out but he always indulged her into physical relation. Oh! This is his coping mechanism. Make passionate love. Divert my mind from everything else so that I forget it afterwards and he is saved from the difficult conversation. Oh God! He really is an emotional miser. Always tends to avoid emotional conversations and situations where his vulnerability can come out. Mini shuddered as Isha’s words rang in her mind again, “Neil Oberoi is a emotional miser. No matter how much a girl loves him he always managed to throw her out of his life when he cant handle the emotional stress. You are falling for him.... now what? Will he divorce you?”

to be continued.....

precap- not decided yet😆 but will update soon👍🏼

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
Vishal_m.neil thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Too good anjali. Thanx for the update.

Also, don't stop writing, u write so well.. 👏👏

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Smart Neil đŸ˜‰đŸ˜† So this was the catch always 😉Mini finally got to know .  So Neil is emotional miser . What will she do now ?😉 will she fall for his tricks again ? Interesting  . Update next soon đŸ¤Ł 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Superb anjali... 

Minni got him and his tactics... đŸ˜†

No wonder love comes with expectations... 

Waiting for the nexf update... 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update

Love it

Continue soon

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This Neil đŸ¤Ş I want now Mini to control herself now and counter him. He can't escape always .He needs to know this. Please do write something like this . 

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kamina ek number ka â˜şď¸đŸ¤Ł

Shatir Khiladi â˜şď¸đŸ¤Ł

Apne plus points ko use karta hai humesha☺️🤣

Sexy Devil kahika â˜şď¸đŸ¤Ł

Lekin iss ka reason hai ..shayad past ? 

Parents ke saath jo hua issi liye na ? 

Jo uske papa ke saath hua aur jo maa ne kiya ?

Papa maa ko kuch story hoga😉

Maa b galat nahi hai đŸ˜‰

Bechari cute kitten đŸ¤Ł

Abh phas gayi hai iss shatir sher ke haat☺️🤣

Abh toh usse ILU ILU b hogaya hai đŸ¤Ł

Sher ko b hai lekin abhi realise hone mein waqt lagega đŸ˜‰

Acche se khel rahi ho Anjali đŸ¤ŁđŸ¤—

Lage raho đŸ¤Ł