Patiala Babes

MiNeil new story "Embrace the Love" Epilogue on pg 111 - Page 35

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Yes Court track their chemistry will be at peak☺️ that bechaini will be 🔥 and imagine after confession their bechani will be even more 😉 they will have that intimacy tension double then.🔥

That will be my fav part☺️🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rishrabh

Mereko to Neil chahiye 😆😉

Neil ya srj😉

Srj toh pehle hi book ho chuka hai

Tumhare sapno ka neil jarur mil jayega tumhe.....mineilians ki dua tumahre sath hai😆

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Yes Court track their chemistry will be at peak☺️ that bechaini will be 🔥 and imagine after confession their bechani will be even more 😉 they will have that intimacy tension double then.🔥

Damn... I can visualize it yaar.... ☺️

Anj_01 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Saare mineilians pagal ho jayenge😆

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

🔥🔥🔥 now we can only imagine😆 action will be after few days 😉

N_sharmaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anjali0111

That will be my fav part☺️🤣

🤣Everyones☺️ all want MiNeil do some manmarziya😉

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 13

“I didnt want to do it but you challenged me.”thought Neil.  He took few more puff of cigarette as he finally made his mind and took out his phone and dialed Babita’s number, “Hello Mrs. Singh.” “Hello Neil beta, kaho kaise yaad kiya…aur ye kya abhi bhi Mrs.Singh…ab toh mummiji ya mom kaho.” Replied Babita. “Ya sorry mummiji…wo aadat nahi hai na.” said Neil. “Kaho beta kaise phone kiya?” asked Babita. “Mummiji wo…Mini aayi hai waha par…bas pahuchne wali hogi.” Said Neil. “What? Mini is coming here. That’s a good news.” Replied Babita. “Actually no, not a good news. We….we had a small fight yesterday night. She is angry with me that’s why she is coming there.” Replied Neil carefully choosing his words. “What? Fight?Is everything ok?” asked Babita as she became worried. “Actually she wanted to take admission in one institution to learn photography. When I gave her the admission form she filled her maiden name in that. When I asked her the reason she said she don’t want to change her name. Mummiji ab aap hi bataiye ek shadishuda ladki agar apne pati ka surname hi apnane se mana kar de toh kya ye sahi hai? Aur phir….maine use samjhaya ki ek shadishuda ladki ka yun is tarah apna shadi se pehle wala naam likhna na apshagun hota hai…it brings badluck to married life par wo samajhne ko taiyar hi nahi hai. Bas mujhse naraaz ho gayi aur bina kisi ko ghar par bataye achanak se chali gayi….wo bhi early morning wali bus se khud akele…..Main toh bahut pareshan ho gaya tha…aap batao…ek akeli ladki…itni dur wo bhi bus se….kahi kuch ho jata toh?” said Neil as he smirked thinking about how easy it is to fool his mother in law. “What are you saying?Ye ladki bhi na….aane do ise main khabar leti hoon iski….aisa kaise kar sakti hai ye?” replied Babita as she got angry on her daughter. “No, mummiji please don’t scold her. she will think that I have instigated you against her.” said Neil innocently. “No, she must be taught difference between right and wrong.”Replied Babita. “Mummiji, I am sending a car for her. I would have come personally but she is so angry with me so she wont come with me. Please convince her to come back. If she fights with me and go to her parents house every time then it will have bad effect on our relationship and marriage…right?She shouldn’t get support in these matter….are you understanding what I am saying?” Neil played his trump card. “Yes yes Neil, I can understand. You don’t worry I will send her back today itself. And we wont support her in her wrong decisions.” Replied Babita as she resolved in her heart to send Mini back.

Mini came into the haveli. She called her mom and dad. Hanuman Singh came out hearing her voice, “Mini! my little doll. You here.” Said Hanuman Singh as he hugged his daughter. “Dad, I missed you.” Replied Mini as she hugged him back.“Princess, how come you are suddenly here?” asked Hanuman Singh. “Why? Do I need a reason? I cant come to my own parents house just like that?” asked Mini. Before Hanuman could reply anything Babita spoke, “No, you cant come here without any reason now because you are married. Now, this is not your home.” “Ye kya keh rahi ho ji aap. Beti itne dino baad ghar aayi hai aur aap ho ki…” said Hanuman as he chided his wife. “I would have been happy if our daughter would have come here under normal circumstances but ask her the real reason.” Replied Babita as she stared at Mini. Mini looked at her shocked as to how come she know about the real reason. Hanuman gave quizzical look to his wife. “Ye Neil se jhagda karke yaha aayi hai. Wo bhi kisi ko bina bataye. Uska phone aaya tha…pata hai kitna pareshan ho raha tha bechara.” Replied Babita. Mini was further shocked to know that Neil already called her mom and God knows what lies he fed her that she is taking his side. Hanuman Singh was also shocked to hear this. “Mini, is it true? You fought with him that’s why you came here and you didn’t even inform anyone there?” asked Hanuman. Mini didn’t know how to response. Whatever they were saying was true but the way in which they were taking it is wrong. Mini remembered Neil’s challenge, “I promise you will be back here by evening”. She closed her eyes as she finally understood what he has done. He has already manipulated her mom so that she wont get he parents support. “Mini, I asked you something. Tell me is it true?” Hanuman asked again. Mini just bow down her head saying yes.

“But why beta? What happened?” asked Hanuman Singh. “Ask mom. Neil must have told her that reason also…right?” replied Mini as she gave a sharp look to her mom. “Yes, He has told me everything. I cant believe you can be so stupid. First you fought with him over such issue and then you also had the audacity to leave the house. What do you expect from us? We will support you in this madness. No way.” Replied Babita. “Arre koi mujhe bhi batayega ki aakhir baat kya hai?”asked Hanuman Singh totally confused. Babita narrated the whole story to Hanuman Singh. Mini gasped hearing Neil’s version of story. Specially the words, ‘shadishuda ladki’, ‘apshagun’, ‘akeli ladki’ etc. “That clever man has used every ‘key word’ in the dictionary to trigger mom.” Mini thought. Hanuman Singh asked both of them to sit down to discuss the matter without fighting. “Mini, though your mom has told me everything but I want to hear it from your mouth. Tell me beta …honestly …what happened?” asked Hanuman Singh despite Babita’s protest. “Dad, I just wanted to use my maiden name in the college…that’s it. I feel that this way I can keep my individuality intact. But he refused to accept it and he also threatened me to cancel my admission if Ididn’t change my name.” Mini said as she started sobbing. “Threatened to cancel admission…what does that mean?” asked Hanuman Singh confused. Mini narrated the whole story about how she got the seat in college despite of last date being over. Both Hanuman and Babita were shocked to hear this.

“Mini, didn’t I tell you on the phone also that in a marriage a girl always has to make compromises. Didn’t I tell you on the day of your marriage also that whenever you two fight don’t let your ego guide you” asked Babita “But mom I am not letting my ego come in between. He is the one who is taking it on his male ego.” Replied Mini. “Whatever Mini, let him win. Kya farak padta hai? Aur jo tu karna chahti hai wo sahi bhi toh nahi hai. Ye to zamane ki reet hai ki shadi ke baad ladki ko naam change karna hi padta hai…teri nani ne kiya, teri dadi ne kiya, teri bua, chahi, mausi, mami….maine…sabne kiya beta….isme naya kya hai…tujhe bhi karna padega…yahi sahi hai.” Babita tried to put some sense in her daughter. “Mom, you are old fashioned you wont understand. I am a new age girl I don’t want to be recognized as somebody’s wife. I don’t want a man’s name behind me.” Replied Mini. “Stop being the flag bearer of pseudo feminism.”Said Hanuman. “Dad! Ye aap keh rahe hain?” asked a shocked Mini. “Dekh beta, ye tumhari generation ki badi badi baatein na mujhe toh samajh nahi aati. Seedhi baat ye hai ki ye sari individuality aur feminism ki baatein na kitabo mein achhi lagti hai…practical life mein inki koi jagah nahi hai. Aur ye kya baat hui kisi mard ke naam se apni  pehchaan nahi banana chahti. Aise toh Mini Singh bhi tera khud ka naam kaha hai…ye Singh surname bhi to tere papa..yani ki mera…ek mard ka hai….teri khud ki pehchaan hai kaha koi? Ab kal ko tu keh degi ki papa mujhe toh aapka surname bhi nahi chahiye to kya mujhe bura nahi lagega?” Hanuman Singh explained.

“Dad? I didn’t expect this from you.” Said Mini as she was hurt. “Mini beta, dekh jhoot nahi bolunga tujhse. Its true that we man have male ego and it gets hurt by such things. If your mom had ever told me that she didn’t want to keep my surname then I would also have felt bad. But it doesn’t mean that we man doesn’t love or respect our wives or daughters. Aur tu admission cancel karne wali baat dil pe laga kar baithi hai….beta I agree ki Neil ko aisa nahi kehna chahiye tha tujhse par tu isko dusri tarah bhi toh dekh….hum tere maa baap hoke kabhi tere sapno ko nahi samajh paaye aur Neil ne na sirf unhe samjha but he made extra ordinary efforts to fulfill it. And you fought with him just over this petty issue.” Said Hanuman. “Not only fought but also come here without informing anyone there. You know how worried he sounded over phone?” Babita joined Hanuman. “I cant believe you both are taking his side.” Said Mini hurt by their behavior. “We are not taking anybody’s side. This is your home you are welcomed here whenever you want but if you expect that you will fight with your husband and expect us to support you then we are sorry. Then the gates of this house are closed for you.” Said Babita in a straight forward manner. Mini looked at Hanuman hurt, “Dad you also have to say same thing?” asked Mini. “Mini try to understand, relationships are like small plant. It need light and water in the form of couples mutual understanding and support. It take years of hard labor to grow it into a beautiful tree. Agar tum chhoti chhoti baton ko lekar aise jhagda karogi aur hamare pas shikayatein lekar aati rahogi to kaise nibha paogi is shadi ko?” Hanuman Singh tried his best to make her understand. For the first time Mini had nothing to argue back as she realized that it was not right on her part to come running here she without telling anyone.

Hanuman and Babita sent her back with Neil’s driver. Mini came back in the evening. She realized that she made a mistake by leaving house but she was still upset with Neil. Whatever the case was she still felt she was right at her place and Neil did hurt her. She knew he won the challenge as she was back her and she very well knew he would be having that smirk on his face which would irritate the hell out of her so she didn’t want to face him. She hoped he still hasn’t returned from office and she will ran into her room and sleep through the remaining day but she was wrong as Neil was waiting for her on the door itself. Mini saw him and there he was having that evil smirk on his face and that ‘ I told you so’ look. She looked at him carefully he looked different. He was still in his casual clothes. Looks like he didn’t go office today. She scanned him from top to bottom something was off about him. She didn’t know until he spoke, “What happened princess? Your parents throw you out?” said Neil in slurry voice. “Oh God! He is drunk.” Mini thought. She tried to enter inside the house when Neil blocked her way. “Answer me. What happened to your attitude now?” he asked with gritted teeth. “Neil leave me” said Mini angrily as she pushed him aside. Mini entered inside and Neil followed her. “You know what? You belong to me. Even your parents know that but you still have to inculcate this thing into your little brain.” Said Neil as he pulled her hand with jerk.“Neil, I am tired let me go” said Mini as she glared at him angrily. Neil looked at the fire in her eyes and left her hand, “FINE! Go to hell.” He blabbered and went back to the bar.

Mini was already stressed out because of all the events of the day but after looking at him she felt even worse. She didn’t know but she was angry on him for drinking this much and also feeling bad looking at his state. Mini was going in her room when Naeem bi stopped her, “Mini, you are back?” Mini turned back. She owed an apology to this lady. Naeem bi is always so good to her and today she didn’t even inform her before leaving. She must be worried for her. “Naeem bi, I am sorry for leaving like this…but I was hurt….I just wanted to go from here.” Said Mini as she sobbed. “Its ok beta. I can understand. But I was really worried and so is Neil.” Replied Naeem bi. “Don’t lie Naeem bi. You looked at his condition.” Said Mini in anger. “I know you are angry on him but he was worried. Come with me.” Said Naeem bi as she took Mini with her in the bar area. Neil was sitting there facing the other side. He had cigarette in one hand and glass of whiskey in other. Naeem bi gestured Mini to look at the center table. Mini looked at it. she gasped to find a ash tray full ofcigarette buts. “Ye itne sare….” Asked Mini looking at full ash tray. “He is smoking since morning.” Replied Naeem bi. “But you said he only smokes when he is in stress” questioned Mini. “Haan toh pareshan hi toh hai subah se….jab se tum gayi ho….bas yahi baitha hua hai….na office gaya na subah se kuch khaya…bas ek hath mein cigarette aur dusre mein sharab ka glass.” Replied Naeem bi as she started crying. “Naeem bi please don’t cry” Mini wiped her tears. “I am no one to interfere between you two but…besides this fight about name change…did anything else happen between you two….I mean he is not like this normally….I was wondering what made him worried to this extent.” Asked Naeem bi. “No, nothing except that.” Replied Mini honestly. “Then, how ….main subah se koshish kar rahi hoon par…meri sunta kaha hai kabhi ye ladka.” Naeem bi expressed her concern. “Naeem bi, aap tension mat lijiye. You go and take rest. I will handle him.” Mini assured her.

Mini looked at Neil. She didn’t know why but suddenly her anger was replaced by worry and her heart was filled with sorrow for him. She took a deep breath and went near him. She took the glass from his hand and also snatched the cigarette and put it off. “Enough of your tantrums Neil Oberoi. Just stop it and come with me.” Mini said with authority. “F**k off” replied Neil. “I said come with me.” Said Mini as she tried to make him stand on his feet. “I don’t want to come with you. And stop helping me I don’t need your help.” Replied Neil. “Really? Then show me. Walk on your own to the bedroom.” Said Mini in achallenging tone. “You are challenging me again?” Neil smirked at her. “Yes.” Said Mini knowing full well that her work is done now. “Huh! You will lose again.” Replied Neil as he stood up and started walking. He entered their bedroom and staggered a little. Mini immediately caught him. “I said I don’t need your help” said Neil as he jerked her hand away. “Neil don’t be so stubborn. Let me help you.” Replied Mini again holding him. “who the hell are you to help me…I don’t need anyone’s help.” Said Neil. “In case you forgot, I am your wife.” Replied Mini. “Yes, wife…who doesn’t even want to take my surname.” Said Neil. “Neil don’t start it again. And how dare you to manipulate my parents on this matter?” asked Mini as she couldn’t stop herself. “And how dare you to say you don’t wanna live with me. How dare you to say you will not come back to me?” shouted Neil as he pulled Mini with a jerk. “Neil….leave me…leave me or else….” Said Mini. “I will not leave you…kya kar logi tum….bhag jaogi subah ki tarah….yahi solution hai tumhare pass…yahi aata hai na tumhe?...kya manga tha tumse….sirf  yahi na ki tum mera naam apna lo…..….aisa bhi kya hai isme….Did I not support you? Did I not care for you? Did I not protect you…understand you….Didnt I help in your admission. Did I put restrictions on you of any kind?....aur is sab ke badle tum meri ek baat nahi maan paayi. You just ran away… leaving me alone….all alone. Just like dad left me….then mom left me….you also left me…all alone.” Said Neil in his slurry voice.

Mini gasped hearing him as she finally understood what was bothering him this much.She looked at him. Neil continued his monologue, “You are so forgetful. I told you that day…you are my wife..my family…a family shares one common name…you don’t even know that…how stupid you are…Mini Neil Oberoi….how good it sounds…..I just want everyone to know that you are mine…you are my family….but no..you don’t understand anything ….I just wanted an assurance that you will be there with me….to support me…to share everything…to hold me at night..but no…you  want to keep yourself detached….When I said something in anger you ran away…. “I am not coming back to you. I don’t wanna live with you.” Those were your words. It kept ringing in my head whole day…whole f**king day. So yes…I manipulated your parents….and I will do whatever it takes to bring you back to me…and I am not sorry for anything.” Said Neil as he finally pour out all what was going through his heart.

Mini couldn’t stop her tears a she finally understood what was the main reason he was so adamant on changing her name. He is so lonely. He misses his family very much and now sees it in her. He is insecure about it. Her name with him give shim that assurance…he wants to belong somewhere…with someone. The way it all came out in the morning was not right but didn’t he say once that he is not good with words. Mini couldn’t help but realize she misunderstood his feelings. She was being selfish not even thinking about him. and he was  right. he is not asking for any big sacrifice. she can do this for him.  Making up her mind she closed the distance between them and hugged him. “I am sorry. I will not go anywhere now. I will not leave you I promise.” Said Mini. “Really? You promise?” asked Neil as he looked at her.Mini also looked at him. It pained her to look at him in this state. The man who always looks so confident and intimidating. Her broody, rude arrogant husband…. He looks so shattered so broken right now. Her sorry…her promise changed something in him. She saw pain in his eyes and flicker of some emotion….was it remorse for hurting her? All things said but she still was hurt by his words she deserved an apology for it. His lips moved as if to convey the feeling of remorse into words. She waited to hear that sorry but it never came instead he kissed her.

Mini wanted him to stop but as usual her body betrayed her and responded to his mere touch and came awake from all places. She closed her eyes as she gave in to the sweet kiss. It was different from the other times. It felt more…more…soul touching kinda…the need she felt for hearing sorry was all forgotten as she could feel him through the kiss. It was conveying all of his emotions at once. His remorse, his pain, his yearning, his longing, his wait. Mini tried to break the kiss but he didn’t let her. He kept pushing her towards the bed until they both fell on the bed. Neil started nuzzling her neck. “Neil, enough. Stop it now. You are drunk.” She said while she could form any coherent sentences before losing her senses. She didn’t want to make love when he was not in right state of mind. “No, I want you….I need you Mini.” said Neil breathless. And just like that she put behind her preference understanding his need, letting him to soothe his pain and her heartache as well. Neil kissed every inch of herbody as if worshipping her. He then became rough in his expressions as passion took over him combined with the effect of alcohol. Mini didn’t mind it even if his touches were more ardent and his hold was more strong for her comfort level because she could feel his every emotions like anguish, frustration, agitation, distress, and angst washing over her again and again. Neil finally claimed her and took both of them to fulfillment. Both were breathing heavily. After sometime Mini made him lie on his back and she herself rested her head on his chest. She kept caressing him and realized he finally slept off tired from all the physical and mental exertion.

Neil woke up in the morning having throbbing headache because of hangover. He hold his head as he tried to sit straight. He noticed it was 9.00 am already. He looked around the room and saw it was empty just then Mini came out of the bathroom in her bathrobe. “Good morning. How are you feeling? I have kept medicine for you on the side table in case you need it.” said Mini as she became busy in drying her hair. Neil took the medicine and gulped it down with water. After few minutes he felt normal. “What happened last night? He asked as he tried to remember but couldn’t. “You don’t remember anything?” asked Mini. “Last thing I remember is that you brought me in this room after that ….blank.” said Neil. “So he doesn’t remember anything how he shared his pain, what all he said, how we ended up making love. Should I tell him?” Mini wondered. Then she remembered his condition from last night. “No, his usual self …this rude and arrogant guy…is much better. I like him like this only I can bear his arrogance but I don’t want to see him so broken like last night ever.” Mini thought and then decided not to tell him anything in detail. “Nothing much happened after that.” Said Mini as she tried to brush off the topic. Neil noticed he was not wearing clothes, “Did we have sex last night?” asked Neil. Mini nodded in yes. “But…how…I mean we were fighting right? Oh shit! Please tell me….I didn’t…I didn’t…forced myself on you right?” asked Neil horrified at the possibility. “No, I was ok with it…we were arguing …it just happened all of a sudden….I think we both needed each other,” replied Mini. Neil released the breath he didn’t realize he was holding as he sighed in relief.

Neil noticed a little scratch mark on Mini’s cleavage. He opened her bathrobe and was shocked to see lots of lovebites and few more scratches on her body. “F**k! I was certainly not gentle last night. Did I hurt you in any way….tell me honestly…please …did I hurt you?” asked Neil panicked at the thought. “Relax, its nothing….may be all these marks are very visible on my fair skin but…you didn’t hurt me in any way. Infact it was good…I liked it.” Mini assured him as she tied her robe back. “Oh Lord! I hate being drunk and the fact that everything just flushes out of the brain in the morning.” Said Neil as he ran his hand in his hair in frustration. “Then why do you drink this much?” asked Mini. “I promise…this wont happen again. I will not get drunk even if I did…I will not come in front of you.” Said Neil as he started wearing his clothes. “I don’t like your smoking habit also.” Said Mini. “Its hard to leave….I cant promise but I will try to leave it.” replied Neil as he held her hand. “Can you bring another admission form for me today I want to fill it as Mini Neil Oberoi.”Mini asked as she placed her hand on his. “You mean you…you changed your decision?” asked Neil as a small smile crept on his lips. Mini just nodded in yes and hugged him in reply. “Why don’t you come with me to my office. I will finish off my work soon and then we will go to your college from there. I will personally give the cheque to Mr. Sharma." suggested Neil and Mini agreed.

to be continued.....

precap- Mini sees Isha and Neil together

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fabulous update

Love it

Continue soon

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Fight got over ,? I was expecting it will go on for two three days atleast😉😆 this Neil is unpredictable 😆 Mini only have to understand and handle him. I liked it . Beautifully written each characters points 😉

Precap Crapfest🤢 end her chapter in next itself please don't drag this Crapfest. 

kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THANK YOU.....So beautifully written.., Why did it had to end now??  Hell with Isha...

Anxiously waiting for the update..